Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra, 26-Count Box Health & Personal Care
Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Small-Medium, Clear, 30 Count Health & Personal Care
Clear for sensitive skin. Looks like similat to Breathe Right Advanced Nasal
Amazon.com (100 Strips) Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips Health & Personal Care
Clear plastic strips
Size: 26 Strips (1 Pack of 26) Verified Purchase
I've been subscribed to receive a box of these every month for about 4 months now. I originally started wearing the Breathe Right strips at my girlfriend's insistence to get me to stop snoring. I now wear them without her reminders as part of my bed time routine.
* They stop me from snoring. No more foggy memories of being woken up and yelled at in the middle of the night.
* Fairly comfortable to wear. It took about a week to get used to wearing them, but now I don't really mind it.
* Breathing through the nose feels amazing while wearing these. Everyone I know who has tried them has been surprised at how it feels to take a really large deep breath just through the nose.
* If you put it on your nose wrong, that's the end of that strip. It will never be adhesive enough to stay on you for the entire night if you try to reapply.
* Creates a lot of trash. Each strip has its individual paper package, plus two peelable pieces over the adhesive. My bedside table is typically littered with these items.
* Sometimes they come off, either on their own accord or due to rolling around at night. You'll find them stuck to your floor, blankets, pillows and pets.
* Occasionally hurts my nose and leaves a bit of a red mark for a few hours after removing. Doesn't happen all the time, and doesn't last long, but still would rather it not happen.
* Comes in boxes of 26. Why not 30 so I only have to buy a box a month?
Despite the cons, at the end of the day I haven't found anything that works better, so I'm sticking with these.
A little tip for a proper application: Peel everything off the strip so the adhesive is fully exposed. Put the middle of the strip over the bridge of your nose. With a quick motion, fold both sides of it down over the sides of the nostrils and hold tight for about 2 seconds. If you didn't get it exactly right... don't mess with it. You'll waste the strip. Most of the time they work just fine even if you get it a little wrong.