||Home||Switchboard||Unix Administration||Red Hat||TCP/IP Networks||Neoliberalism||Toxic Managers|
|(slightly skeptical) Educational society promoting "Back to basics" movement against IT overcomplexity and bastardization of classic Unix|
Google matched content
Swiftboating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oligarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iron law of oligarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LEARN HOW TRUMP WILL DESTROY HILLARY CLINTON FROM TRUMP INSIDER ROGER STONE - YouTube
Hannity 6-10-16 - Donald Trump Takes on Hillary Clinton - Sean Hannity Donald Trump jr. interview - YouTube
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/george-stephanopoulos-donald-trump-14334702 George Stephanopoulos and Donald Trump: Interesting Interview in which Trump talks 2012 politics, debt, China and being a grandfather August 17, 2011
Donald Trump Interview Transcript Part One - ABC News April 19, 2011
Hillary for prison
- Former Secret Service officer trashes Hillary in new book
- Hillary Clinton guilty of espionage over email scandal
- Testimony of Former Hillary Clinton Aide Released - Email Scandal
- FBI THREATENS IF HILLARY IS NOT INDICTED THE FBI WILL LEAK THE EMAILS
Clinton foundation scandal
- Author links Hillary Clinton email scandal to Clinton Foundation
- Wall Street whistleblower drops Clinton Foundation bombshell
- Charles Ortel Clinton Foundation Largest Charity Fraud Ever Attempted
- Bill & Hillary funnel Clinton Foundation Funds to Bill's Fling - The Energizer
- EXPOSED! How the Clinton Foundation is the largest money laundering operation in US history
- Fraud inside of Clinton Foundation now being investigated
Rapist defence scandal
- The Hillary Clinton Tapes - YouTube
- What happened in Hillary Clinton's 1975 rape case - YouTube
- Rape victim says Hillary Clinton 'lied like a dog' - YouTube
Hillary Clinton violent to Bill and staff
- Hillary Clinton Erratic First Lady, 'violent' to Bill & staff - Secret Service author.
- Former Secret Service officer trashes Hillary in new book
- Secret Service Agents Call Hillary Clinton a 'Nightmare'
- SECRET SERVICE AGENT EXPOSES HILLARY CLINTON
- Former Secret Service Member Hillary Is A Lying Criminal
Is Bill Clinton a pedophile ?
- Donald Trump VICIOUSLY Attacks Hillary Clinton! 6-2-16 Trump Rally San Jose, CA
- Hannity 5-16-16 Newt Gingrich says Bill Clinton is a Pedophile, Donald Trump a Champion!
- MSNBC Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein could blow up campaign
- Bill Clinton Sex Slaves, Pedophile Island and the Lolita Express Exposed
- BREAKING A 'SEX SLAVE' BREAKS SILENCE, MAKES DISTURBING ACCUSATIONS AGAINST BILL CLINTON
- Bill Clinton's Jeffrey Epstein Paedophile Connection
Profiting from wars, Saudi Arabia
- Christopher Hitchens on Bill & Hillary Clinton, Saudi Arabia, and the War Economy (1992)
- Christopher Hitchens -- Speaking Honestly About Hillary Clinton
- What Did Bill Clinton Lie About Christopher Hitchens on the Values of the Worst Family (1999)
- Christopher Hitchens on Charlie Rose - A conversation about Bill Clinton (April 28, 1999)
The Myth of the Rational Voter Why Democracies Choose Bad Policies (New Edition) (9780691138732) Bryan Caplan Books
polyarchy participation and opposition - Robert Alan Dahl - Google Books
Promoting polyarchy Globalization, US Intervention, and Hegemony (Cambridge Studies in International Relations) by William I. Robinson Also at Google Books.
polyarchy Participation and Opposition Robert A. Dahl Amazon.com Books
Groupthink : Two Party System as Polyarchy : Corruption of Regulators : Bureaucracies : Understanding Micromanagers and Control Freaks : Toxic Managers : Harvard Mafia : Diplomatic Communication : Surviving a Bad Performance Review : Insufficient Retirement Funds as Immanent Problem of Neoliberal Regime : PseudoScience : Who Rules America : Neoliberalism : The Iron Law of Oligarchy : Libertarian Philosophy
War and Peace : Skeptical Finance : John Kenneth Galbraith :Talleyrand : Oscar Wilde : Otto Von Bismarck : Keynes : George Carlin : Skeptics : Propaganda : SE quotes : Language Design and Programming Quotes : Random IT-related quotes : Somerset Maugham : Marcus Aurelius : Kurt Vonnegut : Eric Hoffer : Winston Churchill : Napoleon Bonaparte : Ambrose Bierce : Bernard Shaw : Mark Twain Quotes
Vol 25, No.12 (December, 2013) Rational Fools vs. Efficient Crooks The efficient markets hypothesis : Political Skeptic Bulletin, 2013 : Unemployment Bulletin, 2010 : Vol 23, No.10 (October, 2011) An observation about corporate security departments : Slightly Skeptical Euromaydan Chronicles, June 2014 : Greenspan legacy bulletin, 2008 : Vol 25, No.10 (October, 2013) Cryptolocker Trojan (Win32/Crilock.A) : Vol 25, No.08 (August, 2013) Cloud providers as intelligence collection hubs : Financial Humor Bulletin, 2010 : Inequality Bulletin, 2009 : Financial Humor Bulletin, 2008 : Copyleft Problems Bulletin, 2004 : Financial Humor Bulletin, 2011 : Energy Bulletin, 2010 : Malware Protection Bulletin, 2010 : Vol 26, No.1 (January, 2013) Object-Oriented Cult : Political Skeptic Bulletin, 2011 : Vol 23, No.11 (November, 2011) Softpanorama classification of sysadmin horror stories : Vol 25, No.05 (May, 2013) Corporate bullshit as a communication method : Vol 25, No.06 (June, 2013) A Note on the Relationship of Brooks Law and Conway Law
Fifty glorious years (1950-2000): the triumph of the US computer engineering : Donald Knuth : TAoCP and its Influence of Computer Science : Richard Stallman : Linus Torvalds : Larry Wall : John K. Ousterhout : CTSS : Multix OS Unix History : Unix shell history : VI editor : History of pipes concept : Solaris : MS DOS : Programming Languages History : PL/1 : Simula 67 : C : History of GCC development : Scripting Languages : Perl history : OS History : Mail : DNS : SSH : CPU Instruction Sets : SPARC systems 1987-2006 : Norton Commander : Norton Utilities : Norton Ghost : Frontpage history : Malware Defense History : GNU Screen : OSS early history
The Peter Principle : Parkinson Law : 1984 : The Mythical Man-Month : How to Solve It by George Polya : The Art of Computer Programming : The Elements of Programming Style : The Unix Haterís Handbook : The Jargon file : The True Believer : Programming Pearls : The Good Soldier Svejk : The Power Elite
Most popular humor pages:
Manifest of the Softpanorama IT Slacker Society : Ten Commandments of the IT Slackers Society : Computer Humor Collection : BSD Logo Story : The Cuckoo's Egg : IT Slang : C++ Humor : ARE YOU A BBS ADDICT? : The Perl Purity Test : Object oriented programmers of all nations : Financial Humor : Financial Humor Bulletin, 2008 : Financial Humor Bulletin, 2010 : The Most Comprehensive Collection of Editor-related Humor : Programming Language Humor : Goldman Sachs related humor : Greenspan humor : C Humor : Scripting Humor : Real Programmers Humor : Web Humor : GPL-related Humor : OFM Humor : Politically Incorrect Humor : IDS Humor : "Linux Sucks" Humor : Russian Musical Humor : Best Russian Programmer Humor : Microsoft plans to buy Catholic Church : Richard Stallman Related Humor : Admin Humor : Perl-related Humor : Linus Torvalds Related humor : PseudoScience Related Humor : Networking Humor : Shell Humor : Financial Humor Bulletin, 2011 : Financial Humor Bulletin, 2012 : Financial Humor Bulletin, 2013 : Java Humor : Software Engineering Humor : Sun Solaris Related Humor : Education Humor : IBM Humor : Assembler-related Humor : VIM Humor : Computer Viruses Humor : Bright tomorrow is rescheduled to a day after tomorrow : Classic Computer Humor
The Last but not Least Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what they do not manage and those who manage what they do not understand ~Archibald Putt. Ph.D
Copyright © 1996-2021 by Softpanorama Society. www.softpanorama.org was initially created as a service to the (now defunct) UN Sustainable Development Networking Programme (SDNP) without any remuneration. This document is an industrial compilation designed and created exclusively for educational use and is distributed under the Softpanorama Content License. Original materials copyright belong to respective owners. Quotes are made for educational purposes only in compliance with the fair use doctrine.
FAIR USE NOTICE This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to advance understanding of computer science, IT technology, economic, scientific, and social issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided by section 107 of the US Copyright Law according to which such material can be distributed without profit exclusively for research and educational purposes.
This is a Spartan WHYFF (We Help You For Free) site written by people for whom English is not a native language. Grammar and spelling errors should be expected. The site contain some broken links as it develops like a living tree...
|You can use PayPal to to buy a cup of coffee for authors of this site|
Last modified: January 02, 2020