|DEEP STATE n. A hard-to-perceive level of government or super-control that exists regardless of elections
and that may thwart popular movements or radical change. Some have said that Egypt is being manipulated by its deep state.
A Wordnado of Words in 2013 - NYTimes.com
, Dec 21, 2013
"For some time I have been disturbed by the way the CIA has been diverted from its original assignment. It has
become an operational and at times a policy-making arm of the government.... I never had any thought that when I set up
the CIA that it would be injected into peacetime cloak and dagger operations."
President Harry Truman
"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for
expanding its sphere of influence - on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation
instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.
It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly
efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its
preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No
expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."
President John_F._Kennedy, speech on April 27, 1961
In the mind of ordinary American the term "Deep State" and "democracy" happily coexist. Most do not even understand that they are
infected with what in famous George Orwell novel 1984 is called "Doublethink." The existence of uncontrollable
elite is incompatible with the existence of the democracy, unless we assume that democracy exists for the top 1% or even less of the
population. It is some modernized feudalism for all the rest. This strange, but stable combination is called neoliberalism.
In a way, the concept of Corporatism and the concept of "deep state"
are very close. Corporatism presuppose the merger of government and corporations. It can be done openly as was the case in Mussolini
Italy, or via back door including the "revolving door" mechanism as it was done in the USA. In the latter case part of power of
'surface state" is preserved. Deep state just adds another component to corporatism power structure -- intelligence agencies.
With this addition elections became simply device to legitimize the governance of the current elite, with undesirable candidates
filtered before they can compete in election by various means, including radical as was the cans with JFK assassination.
Elections serve just of Potemkin village legitimizing the chose of tiny elite. With the exception of deep social crisis like was the
case with election of Trump, who definitely was less preferred by the deep state candidate then Hillary Clinton.
We can say that Deep State emerged simultaneously with powerful intelligence agencies after WWII. In case of the USA it was Truman who
created added CIA to the roster of intelligence agencies and as such he can be called a godfather of the US deep state. This concept
became more well known recently in view of color revolution against Trump launched by Clinton wing of Democratic party (so called
"soft neoliberal" wing) in association the supporting them elements of intelligence agencies such as State Department, CIA and
The concept of the deep state is related to the answer the another fundamental question: Can democracy exists in a state
with powerful intelligence agencies like NSA, CIA, FBI (which plays the role of counterintelligence agency in the USA; look at
Russiagate) and the State Department (which has functions, which duplicate those of CIA). Thus the concept of the
"deep state" can be viewed as a reformulation of the iron law of oligarchy on a new level (state level), explaining
the role of intelligence agencies as an immanent part of the ruling elite. For example, the neoliberals elite which rules the
USA since late 70th (Carter not Reagan was the first neoliberal president of the USA).
Intelligence agencies acquired a special status under corporatism. They became the backbone and intellectual center of the
Media-Military-Industrial Complex which now is
extended to major Wall Street banks (which historically have a very close ties with CIA; CIA was formed by lawyers which served
their interests such as Allen Dulles). Under neoliberalism the financial oligarchy became the most important part
of this complex (especially oligarchy of such banks as Goldman Sachs and Citibank). Recently Silicon Valley mega corporations
also joined it and all of them are closely connected to
NSA and CIA
Google and Facebook). In a way military-industrial complex mutated into Media-Military-Financial-Industrial-Silicon Valley
This is a new unelected aristocracy with huge financial resources. Member of this clan stands above law and can't be easily
demotes from their positions (on intelligence agencies level,
J. Edgar Hoover who managed to die in his official position, much like the USSR members of Politburo, is an excellent example
here). They now are a new incarnation of the "royal court", or in more modern term Nomenklatura, which can, like in old
times, to depose a monarch or even kill him.
So in a way the concept of "deep state" implies and emphasizes the hypertrophied role of three letter agencies among
unelected government bureaucracy. They are joined at the heap with financial oligarchy, MIC and Silicon Valley in national
politics. Especially in formulating foreign policy. Influence of MIC on the US foreign policy is nothing new and power of
neocon, who are, in essence, lobbyists of MIC attests that. They dominate the USA foreign policy since then end of WWII. After
all one of the most plausible hypotheses of why JFK was killed is that his policies were directed against and curtain power of
intelligences agencies (especially CIA which he hated) and MIC.
But devil is always in details and some features of the USA deep state are unique and different the deep state in other
neoliberal countries such as EU, GB, Turkey, or Russia. BTW the term "deep state" originated in Turkey.
The "deep state" victory over voters and political dominance is always "incomplete." The "surface state" is still keeping
some positions and periodically even try to counterattack deep state in certain areas (Church
Committee.) Second, the merger of interests of three letter agencies
like CIA/NSA/ FBI also has its own internal contraditions. For example NSA and CIA competes for funds. State Department, which is
forth most important intelligence agency in the USA (and the oldest of all four) now lost its independence
and can generally be viewed as a subsidiary of CIA, see Emailgate
Strzogate for details ). Alliance of CIA and Wall Street also can never be absolute. They have somewhat different worldviews on both the USA foreign
policy priorities and methods of achieving them. Also there is a fierce competition between intelligence agencies for state
resources, which pitch, for example, CIA against NSA and both of then against DIA (just look at
Sacrifice of Michael Flynn to neocons
story). As we can see from Syria war such differences can lead to essentially supporting hostile to each other groups of
insurgent while trying to achieve the same color revolution based "regime change" in the country.
The statement that relations between three letter agencies are far from harmonious are supported by leaked story about how CIA ('humint")
was very concerned about recent rise of status and capabilities of NSA ("sigint") and tried to duplicate its capabilities (
Vault 7 scandal) They lie to each
other and try to poach funds from the other agencies. Vault 7 scandal is a strong confirmation that CIA brass is very
concerted about increased role and influence of NSA in the era on Internet communications and is trying to counterattack and undermine
Add to this a special, more independent, status and role of military intelligence which also now is not in best relations with both
CIA and NSA. Destiny of General Flynn, who served as the
director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, and in 2017 was entrapped by FBI with the help of NSA and CIA is a strong
sign there not much love left between DIA and other agencies (with DIA probably being the most competent of them all three). So in certain
areas they are more like spiders in the cage with CIA perfectly capable attacking NSA and DIA and vise versa. That gives us some hope.
The rise of intelligence agenizes inevitably led to conversion of the state into national security state and we can talk
about "election democracy" in such state only with great reservations. Yes some freedom to chose candidatures still exist (as
Sanders and, possibly, Trump emergence in 2016 elections attests), but the final choice is more often then not is determined
by intelligence agencies, not so much by voters (FBI derailing of Sanders in favor of establishment candidate -- Hillary Clinton
-- quite vividly attests this fact; not that Sanders fought a good fight in this respect serving more like a sheep dog in the elections).
Two party system invented by elite of Great Britain proved to be perfect for
inverted totalitarism type of regimes, including the US
neoliberalism. But there is second trend here which increase the elite control of the county: this is dramatic
transfer of power to institutions of "deep state", which in certain sense now like TBTF are beyond civil control. As well as a
secret alliance between Wall Street and CIA and other three letter agencies.
All those factors essentially make Presidential and Congress election in the USA truly optional, serving mostly ceremonial,
decorative function. Yes elections still continue to exist and sometime provide good theater, within the strict rules of an
emasculated "two parties, winner takes all" system, which if you think about it is not that different from one party elections in
They still have a role in legitimizing the current rulers, although actual rules are not the same as those who were elected. This
is especially true about the two recent US Presidents: George W Bush and Barack Obama. And that explains why Barack Obama
foreign policy is essentially a continuation of policy of George W Bush with minor tweaks. Just the fact that neocon
Victoria Nuland who worked for Cheney was promoted to the key role of the
Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs tells that Obama controls very little in foreign policy
area and that 'deep state" is functioning autonomously and without control of "surface state".
The USA political system does not have a single government. It actually has two distinct governments. They are called "surface
state" or Madisonians and "deep state" or Trumanites (national security establishment in alliance with selected members of financial
oligarchy, media owners and technocrats). The latter term emerged because it was Harry Truman who signed
National Security Act of 1947 which
created major three letter agencies (CIA, DOD, FBI and NSA).
Simplifying the complex relation between those two US governments (sometimes Madisonians fight back and have Trumanites to make a
temporary retreat) we can say that:
- The "surface state" exists mainly to provide legitimacy and the illusion of democracy and consist of traditional
three branches of government (the Congress, the presidency, and the courts.). elections does not change anything they just a
tool for providing legitimacy to government. That explains strange continuity between foreign policies of different presidents
(for example Bush and Obama; in the latter case Obama foreign policy was completely opposite is election promised)
- The "deep state" is represented by unelected alliance by top level government bureaucrats (and first of
intelligence brass of three major intelligence agencies), selected members of financial oligarchy, think tanks, manufactures and
media. Its institutions (and first of all three letter agencies and military-industrial complex in general) actually create
and implement country foreign policy without any feedback from electorate (Trump complete betrayal of three key foreign
policy election promises (detente with Russia, finishing foreign wars and dissolution of NATO) is a nice example of the power and
efficiency of this mechanism). A large part of domestic policies (especially national security policy) also created and
implemented without any control of electorate and with very little control, if any, of traditional three branches of government.
Just look at PATRIOT Act.
In other words, the "Deep state" represent the actual government of the society by unelected elite, which is composed of
high-level officials within the intelligence services, military, law enforcement, judiciary and, often, organized crime. It should
be viewed as an extended and more realistic variant of military industrial complex dominance (see
Media-Military-Industrial Complex) as it includes selected members of financial oligarchy along with industrialists,
Internet moguls, and media owners. In British author John le Carré’s latest novel, A Delicate Truth, a
character describes the Deep State as
“… the ever-expanding circle of non-governmental insiders from banking, industry and commerce who were cleared for highly
classified information denied to large swathes of Whitehall and Westminster.”
Conversion of system of governance to "deep state" which happened in the USA almost immediately after 1947 essentially made
large part of federal elections including Presidential elections optional, but they still continue to exist as a ceremonial function for the sake of providing the legitimacy of the
government in an emasculated "two parties system" form. While relationship is more complex then simple dominance, in essence
"deep state" is the tail that wags the dog. And JFK assassination (Nov 22, 1963) meant first of all the triumph of "deep state"
over "surface state". In this sense 9/11 was just the last nail in the coffin of democracy.
The term “Deep State” was coined in Turkey (and actually
Wikipedia discusses only it) but it is widespread modern
phenomenon which is a typical model of governance in all major neoliberal states, including the USA, GB and France. For example, it able to govern the United
States without reference to the consent of the governed as expressed through the formal political process. That's why elected
candidates swiftly perform "bat and switch" maneuver and conduct polices radically different from those for which they were elected.
As any elite dominance project it is deeply anti-democratic although it uses fig leaf of democracy for foreign expansion via color
revolutions and wars.
Like in Third Reich, this dominance is supported by relentless propaganda and
brainwashing with mechanisms polished since Reagan to perfection. There is now no problem to create an "enemy of the people" when
the elite wants and it does not matter which country or individual is selected as an enemy. The essence of elite politics in this
area was best formulated by Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief
Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is
understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag
the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no
voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are
being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any
In other words this is a hidden set of political actors and powerful institutions that are concealed within the wider, “visible”
state which, essentially, took over the functions of traditional state, leaving such organization of Executive branch, President,
congress and courts mainly ceremonial role. Such transformation is well explained by the
Iron Law of Oligarchy and in various forms happened in Third Reich, the USSR, Turkey, China and many other countries.
Here is how
The American Conservative covers this
Steve Sailer links to this unsettling essay by former career Congressional staffer Mike Lofgren, who says the “deep state”
— the Washington-Wall-Street-Silicon-Valley Establishment — is a far greater threat to liberty than you think. The partisan
rancor and gridlock in Washington conceals a more fundamental and pervasive agreement.
These are not isolated instances of a contradiction; they have been so pervasive that they tend to be disregarded as
background noise. During the time in 2011 when political warfare over the debt ceiling was beginning to paralyze the business
of governance in Washington, the United States government somehow summoned the resources to overthrow Muammar Ghaddafi’s
regime in Libya, and, when the instability created by that coup spilled over into Mali, provide overt and covert assistance to
French intervention there. At a time when there was heated debate about continuing meat inspections and civilian air traffic
control because of the budget crisis, our government was somehow able to commit $115 million to keeping a civil war
going in Syria and to pay at least
£100m to the United Kingdom’s Government Communications Headquarters to buy influence over and access to that country’s
intelligence. Since 2007, two bridges carrying interstate highways have collapsed due to inadequate maintenance of
infrastructure, one killing 13 people. During that same period of time, the government spent
$1.7 billion constructing a building in Utah that is the size of 17 football fields. This mammoth structure is intended to
allow the National Security Agency to store a
yottabyte of information, the largest numerical designator computer scientists have coined. A yottabyte is equal to 500
quintillion pages of text. They need that much storage to archive every single trace of your electronic life.
Yes, there is another government concealed behind the one that is visible at either end of Pennsylvania Avenue, a
hybrid entity of public and private institutions ruling the country according to consistent patterns in season and out,
connected to, but only intermittently controlled by, the visible state whose leaders we choose. My analysis of this
phenomenon is not
an exposé of a secret, conspiratorial cabal; the state within a state is hiding mostly in plain sight, and its operators
mainly act in the light of day. Nor can this other government be accurately termed an “establishment.” All complex societies
have an establishment, a social network committed to its own enrichment and perpetuation. In terms of its scope, financial
resources and sheer global reach, the American hybrid state, the Deep State, is in a class by itself. That said, it is neither
omniscient nor invincible. The institution is not so much sinister (although it has highly sinister aspects) as it is
relentlessly well entrenched. Far from being invincible, its failures, such as those in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, are
routine enough that it is only the Deep State’s protectiveness towards its higher-ranking personnel that allows them to escape
the consequences of their frequent ineptitude.
Washington is the most important node of the Deep State that has taken over America, but it is not the only one. Invisible
threads of money and ambition connect the town to other nodes. One is Wall Street, which supplies the cash that keeps the
political machine quiescent and operating as a diversionary marionette theater. Should the politicians forget their lines and
threaten the status quo, Wall Street floods the town with cash and lawyers to help the hired hands remember their own best
interests. The executives of the financial giants even have de facto criminal immunity. On March 6, 2013, testifying before
the Senate Judiciary Committee,
Attorney General Eric Holder stated the following: “I am concerned that the size of some of these institutions becomes so
large that it does become difficult for us to prosecute them when we are hit with indications that if you do prosecute, if you
do bring a criminal charge, it will have a negative impact on the national economy, perhaps even the world economy.” This,
from the chief law enforcement officer of a justice system that has practically
abolished the constitutional right to trial for poorer defendants
charged with certain crimes. It is not too much to say that Wall Street may be the ultimate owner of the Deep State and its
strategies, if for no other reason than that it has the money to reward government operatives with a second career that is
lucrative beyond the dreams of avarice — certainly beyond the dreams of a salaried government employee.
The corridor between Manhattan and Washington is a well trodden highway for the personalities we have all gotten to know in
the period since the massive deregulation of Wall Street: Robert Rubin, Lawrence Summers, Henry Paulson, Timothy Geithner and
many others. Not all the traffic involves persons connected with the purely financial operations of the government: In 2013,
General David Petraeus
joined KKR (formerly Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) of 9 West 57th Street, New York, a private equity firm with $62.3 billion in
assets. KKR specializes in management buyouts and leveraged finance. General Petraeus’ expertise in these areas is unclear.
His ability to peddle influence, however, is a known and valued commodity. Unlike Cincinnatus, the military commanders of the
Deep State do not take up the plow once they lay down the sword. Petraeus also obtained a sinecure as a non-resident senior
fellow at theBelfer
Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard. The Ivy League is, of course, the preferred bleaching tub and
charm school of the American oligarchy.
Lofgren goes on to say that Silicon Valley is a node of the Deep State too, and that despite the protestations of its
chieftains against NSA spying, it’s a vital part of the Deep State’s apparatus. More:
The Deep State is the big story of our time. It is the red thread that runs through the war on terrorism, the
financialization and deindustrialization of the American economy, the rise of a plutocratic social structure and political
dysfunction. Washington is the headquarters of the Deep State, and its time in the sun as a rival to Rome, Constantinople or
London may be term-limited by its overweening sense of self-importance and its habit, as Winwood Reade said of Rome, to “live
upon its principal till ruin stared it in the face.”
Read the whole thing. Steve Sailer
the Shallow State
is a complement to the Deep State. The Shallow State is, I think, another name for
what the Neoreactionaries call “The Cathedral,”
The Cathedral — The self-organizing consensus of Progressives and Progressive ideology represented by the
universities, the media, and the civil service. A term
coined by blogger Mencius Moldbug. The Cathedral has no central administrator, but represents a consensus acting as a
coherent group that condemns other ideologies as evil. Community writers have enumerated the
platform of Progressivism as women’s suffrage, prohibition, abolition, federal income tax, democratic election of
senators, labor laws, desegregation, popularization of drugs, destruction of traditional sexual norms, ethnic studies courses
in colleges, decolonization, and gay marriage. A defining feature of Progressivism is that “you believe that morality has
been essentially solved, and all that’s left is to work out the details.” Reactionaries see Republicans as Progressives,
just lagging 10-20 years behind Democrats in their adoption of Progressive norms.
You don’t have to agree with the Neoreactionaries on what they condemn — women’s suffrage? desegregation? labor laws? really??
— to acknowledge that they’re onto something about the sacred consensus that all Right-Thinking People share. I would love to see
a study comparing the press coverage from 9/11 leading up to the Iraq War with press coverage of the gay marriage issue from
about 2006 till today. Specifically, I’d be curious to know about how thoroughly the media covered the cases against the policies
that the Deep State and the Shallow State decided should prevail. I’m not suggesting a conspiracy here, not at all. I’m only
thinking back to how it seemed so obvious to me in 2002 that we should go to war with Iraq, so perfectly clear that the only
people who opposed it were fools or villains. The same consensus has emerged around same-sex marriage. I know how overwhelmingly
the news media have believed this for some time, such that many American journalists simply cannot conceive that anyone against
same-sex marriage is anything other than a fool or a villain. Again, this isn’t a conspiracy; it’s in the nature of the thing.
Cultural assimilation is partly a matter of what psychologist
Irving L. Janis called “groupthink,” the
chameleon-like ability of people to adopt the views of their superiors and peers.
This syndrome is endemic to Washington: The town is characterized by sudden fads, be it negotiating biennial budgeting, making
grand bargains or invading countries. Then, after a while, all the town’s cool kids drop those ideas as if they were
radioactive. As in the military, everybody has to get on board with the mission, and questioning it is not a career-enhancing
move. The universe of people who will critically examine the goings-on at the institutions they work for is always going to be
a small one. As Upton Sinclair said, “It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his
not understanding it.”
A more elusive aspect of cultural assimilation is the sheer dead weight of the ordinariness of it all once you have
planted yourself in your office chair for the 10,000th time. Government life is typically not some vignette from
an Allen Drury novel about intrigue under the Capitol dome. Sitting and staring at the clock on the off-white office wall when
it’s 11:00 in the evening and you are vowing never, ever to eat another piece of takeout pizza in your life is not an
experience that summons the higher literary instincts of a would-be memoirist. After a while, a functionary of the state
begins to hear things that, in another context, would be quite remarkable, or at least noteworthy, and yet that simply bounce
off one’s consciousness like pebbles off steel plate: “You mean the
number of terrorist groups we are fighting is classified?” No wonder so few people are whistle-blowers, quite
apart from the vicious retaliation whistle-blowing often provokes: Unless one is blessed with imagination and a fine sense of
irony, growing immune to the curiousness of one’s surroundings is easy. To paraphrase the inimitable Donald Rumsfeld, I didn’t
know all that I knew, at least until I had had a couple of years away from the government to reflect upon it.
When all you know is the people who surround you in your professional class bubble and your social circles, you can think the
whole world agrees with you, or should. It’s probably not a coincidence that the American media elite live, work, and
socialize in New York and Washington, the two cities that were attacked on 9/11, and whose elites — political, military,
financial — were so genuinely traumatized by the events.
Anyway, that’s just a small part of it, about how the elite media manufacture consent. Here’s a final quote, one from
the Moyers interview with Lofgren:
BILL MOYERS: If, as you write, the ideology of the Deep State is not democrat or republican, not left or right, what
MIKE LOFGREN: It’s an ideology. I just don’t think we’ve named it. It’s a kind of corporatism. Now, the
actors in this drama tend to steer clear of social issues. They pretend to be merrily neutral servants of the state, giving
the best advice possible on national security or financial matters. But they hold a very deep ideology of the Washington
consensus at home, which is deregulation, outsourcing, de-industrialization and financialization. And they believe in American
exceptionalism abroad, which is boots on the ground everywhere, it’s our right to meddle everywhere in the world. And the
result of that is perpetual war.
This can’t last. We’d better hope it can’t last. And we’d better hope it unwinds peacefully.
I, for one, remain glad that so many of us Americans are armed. When the Deep State collapses — and it will one day — it’s not
going to be a happy time.
Questions to the room: Is a Gorbachev for the Deep State conceivable? That is, could you foresee a political leader emerging
who could unwind the ideology and apparatus of the Deep State, and not only survive, but succeed? Or is it impossible for the
Deep State to allow such a figure to thrive? Or is the Deep State, like the Soviet system Gorbachev failed to reform, too
entrenched and too far gone to reform itself? If so, what then?
The second important thinker in this area is Professor Michael J. Glennon who wrote the book
“National Security and Double Government.”. The strong point of his views on the subject is that he assumes that there is an
internal struggle between those two forms of government, not just passive submission one to another, but in most cases deep state
prevails. This move led the USA "beyond a mere imperial presidency to a bifurcated system — a structure of double government —
in which even the President now exercises little substantive control over the overall direction of U.S. national security policy."
The "deep state" (call by Professor Michael J. Glennon) The Trumanites, exercise their power due to alliance with Wall
Street, almost unlimited funding (with many hidden sources belong US budget), higher efficiency, abuse of secrecy, exaggerated
threats, peer pressure to conform, and corruption of the key decision-makers.
Here is how Amazon reviewer
summarized the book in his review written on December 22, 2014
Who makes national security decisions? Not who you think!
Why does Barack Obama's performance on national security issues
in the White House contrast so strongly with his announced intentions as a candidate in 2008? After all, not only has Obama
continued most of the Bush policies he decried when he ran for the presidency, he has doubled down on government surveillance,
drone strikes, and other critical programs.
Michael J. Glennon set out to answer this question in his unsettling new book, National Security and Double Government. And he
clearly dislikes what he found.
The answer, Glennon discovered, is that the US government is divided between the three official branches of the government, on
the one hand — the "Madisonian" institutions incorporated into the Constitution — and the several hundred unelected
officials who do the real work of a constellation of military and intelligence agencies, on the other hand. These officials,
called "Trumanites" in Glennon's parlance for having grown out of the national security infrastructure established under
Harry Truman, make the real decisions in the area of national security. (To wage the Cold War, Truman created the Joint Chiefs of
Staff, the Department of Defense, the CIA, the NSA, and the National Security Council.) "The United States has, in short,"
Glennon writes, "moved beyond a mere imperial presidency to a bifurcated system — a structure of double government — in which
even the President now exercises little substantive control over the overall direction of U.S. national security policy. . .
. The perception of threat, crisis, and emergency has been the seminal phenomenon that has created and nurtures America's double
government." If Al Qaeda hadn't existed, the Trumanite network would have had to create it — and, Glennon seems to imply, might
well have done so.
The Trumanites wield their power with practiced efficiency, using secrecy, exaggerated threats, peer pressure to conform,
and the ability to mask the identity of the key decision-maker as their principal tools.
Michael J. Glennon comes to this task with unexcelled credentials. A professor of international law at Tufts and former legal
counsel for the Senate Armed Services Committee, he came face to face on a daily basis with the "Trumanites" he writes about.
National Security and Double Government is exhaustively researched and documented: notes constitute two-thirds of this deeply
disturbing little book.
The more I learn about how politics and government actually work — and I've learned a fair amount in my 73 years — the more
pessimistic I become about the prospects for democracy in America. In some ways, this book is the most worrisome I've read over
the years, because it implies that there is no reason whatsoever to think that things can ever get better. In other words, to
borrow a phrase from the Borg on Star Trek, "resistance is futile." That's a helluva takeaway, isn't it?
On reflection, what comes most vividly to mind is a comment from the late Chalmers Johnson on a conference call in which I
participated several years ago. Johnson, formerly a consultant to the CIA and a professor at two campuses of the University of
California (Berkeley and later San Diego), was the author of many books, including three that awakened me to many of the issues
Michael Glennon examines: Blowback, The Sorrows of Empire, and Nemesis. Johnson, who was then nearly 80 and in declining health,
was asked by a student what he would recommend for young Americans who want to combat the menace of the military-industrial
complex. "Move to Vancouver," he said.
Another good summary of the book can be found is review by Bruce Morgan (Shadow
October 28, 2014 |
Elected officials are no longer in charge of our national security—and that is undermining our democracy, says the Fletcher
School's Michael Glennon
"We are clearly on the path to autocracy," says Michael Glennon. "There's no question that if we continue on that
path, [the] Congress, the courts and the presidency will ultimately end up . . . as institutional museum pieces."
Photo: Kelvin Ma
Michael Glennon knew of the book, and had cited it in his classes many times, but he had never gotten around to reading the
thing from cover to cover. Last year he did, jolted page after page with its illuminating message for our time.
The book was The English Constitution, an analysis by 19th-century journalist Walter Bagehot that laid bare the dual
nature of British governance. It suggested that one part of government was for popular consumption, and another more hidden part
was for real, consumed with getting things done in the world. As he read, Glennon, a professor of international law at the
Fletcher School, where he also teaches constitutional law, saw distinct parallels with the current American political scene.
He decided to explore the similarities in a 30-page paper that he sent around to a number of his friends, asking them to
validate or refute his argument. As it happens, Glennon's friends were an extraordinarily well-informed bunch, mostly seasoned
operatives in the CIA, the U.S. State Department and the military. "Look," he told them. "I'm thinking of writing a book. Tell me
if this is wrong." Every single one responded, "What you have here is exactly right."
Expanded from that original brief paper, Glennon's book National Security and Double Government
(Oxford University Press) takes our political system to task, arguing that the people running our government are not our visible
elected officials but high-level—and unaccountable—bureaucrats nestled atop government agencies.
Glennon's informed critique of the American political system comes from a place of deep regard. Glennon says he can remember
driving into Washington, D.C., in the late spring of 1973, at the time of the Senate Watergate hearings, straight from law school
at the University of Minnesota, to take his first job as assistant legislative counsel to the U.S. Senate. Throughout his 20s, he
worked in government, culminating in his position as legal counsel to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee under Sen. Frank
Church from 1977 to 1980. Since entering academic life in the early 1980s, Glennon has been a frequent consultant to government
agencies of all stripes, as well as a regular commentator on media outlets such as NPR's All Things Considered, the
Today show and Nightline.
In his new book, an inescapable sadness underlies the narrative. "I feel a great sense of loss," Glennon admits. "I devoted my
life to these [democratic] institutions, and it's not easy to see how to throw the current trends into reverse." Tufts Now
spoke with Glennon recently to learn more of his perspective.
Tufts Now: You've been both an insider and an outsider with regard to government affairs. What led you to write
Michael Glennon: I was struck by the strange continuity in national security policy between the Bush administration and
the Obama administration. Obama, as a candidate, had been eloquent and forceful in criticizing many aspects of the Bush
administration's national security policies, from drone strikes to Guantanamo to surveillance by the National Security Agency—the
NSA—to covert operations. Yet as president, it turned out that he made very, very few changes in these policies. So I thought it
was useful to explain the reason for that.
Were you surprised by the continuity?
I was surprised
by the extent of it. I knew fundamentally from my own experience that changing national policies is like trying to change the
course of an aircraft carrier. These policies in many ways were set long ago, and the national security bureaucracy tends to
favor the status quo. Still, I thought that a president like Obama would, with the political wind in his sails and with so much
public and congressional support for what he was criticizing, be more successful in fulfilling his promises.
You use the phrase "double government," coined by Walter Bagehot in the 1860s. What did he mean by that?
Walter Bagehot was one of the founders of the Economist magazine. He developed the theory of "double government,"
which in a nutshell is this. He said Britain had developed two sets of institutions. First came "dignified" institutions, the
monarchy and the House of Lords, which were for show and which the public believed ran the government. But in fact, he suggested,
this was an illusion.
These dignified institutions generate legitimacy, but it was a second set of institutions, which he called Britain's
"efficient" institutions, that actually ran the government behind the scenes. These institutions were the House of Commons, the
Cabinet and the prime minister. This split allowed Britain to move quietly from a monarchy to what Bagehot called a "concealed
The thesis of my book is that the United States has also drifted into a form of double government, and that we have our own
set of "dignified" institutions—Congress, the presidency and the courts. But when it comes to national security policy, these
entities have become largely for show. National security policy is now formulated primarily by a second group of officials,
namely the several hundred individuals who manage the agencies of the military, intelligence and law enforcement bureaucracy
responsible for protecting the nation's security.
What are some components of this arrangement?
The NSA, the FBI, the Pentagon and elements of the State Department, certainly; generally speaking, law enforcement,
intelligence and the military entities of the government. It's a diverse group, an amorphous group, with no leader and no formal
structure, that has come to dominate the formation of American national security policy to the point that Congress, the
presidency and the courts all defer to it.
You call this group the "Trumanite network" in your book. What's the link to Harry Truman?
It was in Truman's administration that the National Security Act of 1947 was enacted. This established the CIA and the
National Security Council and centralized the command of the U.S. military. It was during the Truman administration as well that
the National Security Agency [NSA] was set up, in 1952, although that was a secret and didn't come to light for many years
In contrast to the Trumanites you set the "Madisonians." How would you describe them?
The Madisonian institutions are the three constitutionally established branches of the federal government: Congress, the
judiciary and the president. They are perceived by the public as the entities responsible for the formulation of national
security policy, but that belief is largely mistaken.
The idea is driven by regular exceptions. You can always point to specific instances in which, say, the president personally
ordered the killing of Osama bin Laden or Congress enacted the War Powers Resolution. But these are exceptions. The norm is that
as a general matter, these three branches defer to the Trumanite network, and that's truer all the time.
So the trend is toward increased power on the Trumanite side of the ledger.
If that's true, why has there not been a greater outcry from the public, the media—all the observers we have?
I think the principal reason is that even sophisticated students of government operate under a very serious misunderstanding.
They believe that the political system is self-correcting. They believe the framers set up a system of government setting power
against power, and ambition against ambition, and that an equilibrium would be reached, and that any abuse of power would be
checked, and arbitrary power would be prevented.
That is correct as far as it goes, but the reality is that's only half the picture. The other half is that Madison and his
colleagues believed that for equilibrium to occur, we would have an informed and engaged citizenry. Lacking that, the entire
system corrupts, because individuals are elected to office who do not resist encroachments on the power of their branches of
government, and the whole equilibrium breaks down.
What role, if any, have the media played?
The media have pretty much been enablers. Although there are a handful of investigative journalists who have done a heroic job
of uncovering many of the abuses, they are the exception, for a number of reasons. Number one, the media are a business and have
a bottom line. It takes a huge amount of money to fund an investigative journalist who goes about finding sources over a period
of years. Very few newspapers or television concerns have those sorts of deep pockets.
Second, access for the press is everything. There is huge incentive to pull punches, and you don't get interviews with
top-ranking officials at the NSA or CIA if you're going to offer hard-hitting questions. Look, for example, at the infamous
60 Minutes puff piece on the NSA, a really tragic example of how an otherwise respectable institution can sell its soul and
act like an annex of the NSA in order to get some people it wants on the TV screen.
What is the role of terror in this environment?
The whole transfer of power from the Madisonian institutions to the Trumanite network has been fueled by a sense of emergency
deriving from crisis, deriving from fear. It's fear of terrorism more than anything else that causes the American people to
increasingly be willing to dispense with constitutional safeguards to ensure their safety.
Madison believed that government has two great objects. One object of a constitution is to enable the government to protect
the people, specifically from external attacks. The other great object of a constitution is to protect the people from the
government. The better able the government is to protect the people from external threats, the greater the threat posed by the
government to the people.
You've been involved with the U.S. government for 40 years. How has your view of government changed?
Double government was certainly a factor in the 1970s, but it was challenged for the first time thanks to the activism
stemming from the civil rights movement, Vietnam and Watergate. As a result, there were individuals in Congress—Democrats and
Republicans like William Fulbright, Frank Church, Jacob Javits, Charles Mathias and many others—who were willing to stand up and
insist upon adherence to constitutionally ordained principles. That led to a wave of activism and to the enactment of a number of
pieces of reform legislation.
But there is no final victory in Washington. Those reforms have gradually been eaten away and turned aside. I think today we
are in many ways right back where we were in the early 1970s. NSA surveillance is an example of that. The Church Committee
uncovered something called Operation Shamrock, in which the NSA had assembled a watch list of antiwar and civil rights activists
based upon domestic surveillance. Church warned at the time that NSA capabilities were so awesome that if they were ever turned
inward on the American people, this nation would cross an abyss from which there is no return. The question is whether we have
recently crossed that abyss.
To what degree are we still a functioning democracy? I'm sure you know that President Jimmy Carter told a German reporter
last year that he thought we no longer qualified as a democracy because of our domestic surveillance.
We are clearly on the path to autocracy, and you can argue about how far we are down that path. But there's no question that
if we continue on that path, America's constitutionally established institutions—Congress, the courts and the presidency—will
ultimately end up like Britain's House of Lords and monarchy, namely as institutional museum pieces.
Bruce Morgan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is how Christopher Bellavita in
Homeland Security Watch summarize an interesting discussion at Cato think tank which I highly recommend to watch:
Why has American national security policy changed so little from the Bush administration to the Obama
That’s the question Michael J. Glennon asks in his book
“National Security and Double Government.”
His answer: national security policy is determined largely by “the several hundred managers of the military, intelligence,
diplomatic, and law enforcement agencies who are responsible for protecting the nation and who have come to operate largely
immune from constitutional and electoral restraints.” The president, congress and the courts play largely a symbolic role in
national security policy, Glennon claims.
You can read a Harvard National Security Journal article that outlines Glennon’s argument at this link:
http://harvardnsj.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Glennon-Final.pdf. The paper is not an especially easy read, but I
found it to be well researched and – for me – persuasive.
His book adds more analysis to the argument, using (from Graham Allison’s
Essence of Decision) the rational actor model, the government politics model, and the organizational behavior model. Glennon
extends that framework by discussing culture, networks, and the myth of alternative competing hypotheses. The book is
richer, in my opinion. But the core of Glennon’s position is in the paper.
This link takes you to a video of Glennon talking about his book at the Cato Institute:
(the talk starts at the 5:20 mark).
From the Cato site:
In National Security and Double Government, Michael Glennon examines the continuity in U.S. national security
policy from the Bush administration to the Obama administration. Glennon explains the lack of change by pointing to the
enervation of America’s “Madisonian institutions,” namely, the Congress, the presidency, and the courts. In Glennon’s view,
these institutions have been supplanted by a “Trumanite network” of bureaucrats who make up the permanent national security
state. National security policymaking has been removed from public view and largely insulated from law and politics. Glennon
warns that leaving security policy in the hands of the Trumanite network threatens Americans’ liberties and the republican
form of government.
Some blurb reviews:
- “If constitutional government is to endure in the United States, Americans must confront the fundamental challenges
presented by this chilling analysis of the national security state.”
- “Glennon shows how the underlying national security bureaucracy in Washington – what might be called the deep state –
ensures that presidents and their successors act on the world stage like Tweedledee and Tweedledum.” John J.
- “National Security and Double Government is brilliant, deep, sad, and vastly learned across multiple fields–a work
of Weberian power and stature. It deserves to be read and discussed. The book raises philosophical questions in the public
sphere in a way not seen at least since Fukuyama’s end of history.” David A. Westbrook
- “In our faux democracy, those we elect to govern serve largely ornamental purposes, while those who actually wield
power, especially in the realm of national security, do so chiefly with an eye toward preserving their status and
prerogatives. Read this incisive and richly documented book, and you’ll understand why.” Andrew J. Bacevich
- “…Michael Glennon provides a compelling argument that America’s national security policy is growing outside the bounds of
existing government institutions. This is at once a constitutional challenge, but is also a case study in how national
security can change government institutions, create new ones, and, in effect, stand-up a parallel state….” Vali Nasr
- “Instead of being responsive to citizens or subject to effective checks and balances,
U.S. national security policy is in fact conducted by a shadow government of bureaucrats and a supporting network of think
tanks, media insiders, and ambitious policy wonks. Presidents may come and go, but the permanent national security
establishment inevitably defeats their efforts to chart a new course….”Stephen M. Walt, Robert and Renee Belfer
I’ve spoken to three people I consider to be members of the “shadow national security state.” One person said
Glennon’s argument is nothing new. The second told me he’s got it exactly right. The third said it’s even worse.
If Michael Glennon conceded defeat, but still has some hope, here we enter perfect Dante hell picture along the lines "Leave
all hopes those who dare to enter"
Professor Peter Dale Scott book and article represent probably the most comprehensive coverage, especially his book. But the
article in the Asia-Pacific journal represents fair summary of his views on the subject (The
State, the Deep State, and the Wall Street Overworld (Updated March 13, 2014):
In the last decade it has become more and more obvious that we have in America today what the journalists Dana Priest and
William Arkin have called
two governments: the one its citizens were familiar with, operated more or less in the open: the other a parallel top
secret government whose parts had mushroomed in less than a decade into a gigantic, sprawling universe of its own, visible to
only a carefully vetted cadre – and its entirety…visible only to God.1
And in 2013, particularly after the military return to power in Egypt, more and more authors referred to this second level as
America’s “deep state.”2 Here for example is the Republican analyst Mike Lofgren:
There is the visible government situated around the Mall in Washington, and then there is another, more shadowy, more
indefinable government that is not explained in Civics 101 or observable to tourists at the White House or the Capitol. The
former is traditional Washington partisan politics: the tip of the iceberg that a public watching C-SPAN sees daily and which
is theoretically controllable via elections. The subsurface part of the iceberg I shall call the Deep State, which operates
according to its own compass heading regardless of who is formally in power.3
At the end of 2013 a New York Times Op-Ed noted this trend, and even offered a definition of the term that will work for the
purposes of this essay:
DEEP STATE n. A hard-to-perceive level of government or super-control that exists regardless of elections and that
may thwart popular movements or radical change. Some have said that Egypt is being manipulated by its deep state.4
The political activities of the deep state are the chief source and milieu of what I have elsewhere called “deep politics:”
“all those political practices and arrangements, deliberate or not, which are usually repressed rather than acknowledged.”5
Others, like Tom Hayden, call the deep state a “state within the state,” and suggest it may be responsible for the failure of
the Obama administration to follow the policy guidelines of the president’s speeches:
We have seen evidence of a "state within the state" before, going back as far as the CIA's operations against Cuba. In
Obama's time, the president correctly named the 2009 coup in Honduras a "coup", and then seemed powerless to prevent it.6
This development of a two-level or dual state has been paralleled by two other dualities: the increasing resolution of
American society into two classes – the “one percent” and the “ninety-nine percent” – and the bifurcation of the U.S. economy
into two aspects: the domestic, still subject to some governmental regulation and taxation, and the international, relatively
free from governmental controls.7 All three developments have affected and intensified each other – particularly since
the Reagan Revolution of 1980, which saw American inequality of wealth cease to diminish and begin to increase.8 Thus
for example we shall see how Wall Street – the incarnation of the “one percent” – played a significant role in increasing the
deep state after World War Two, and how three decades later the deep state played a significant role in realigning America for
the Reagan Revolution.
In earlier books I have given versions of this America-centered account of America’s shift into empire and a deep state. But
another factor to be mentioned is the shift of global history towards an increasingly global society dominated by a few emergent
superpowers. This trend was accelerated after the Industrial Revolution by new technologies of transport, from the railroad in
the 19th century to the jet plane and space travel in the 20th.9
In the fallout from this rearrangement we must include two world wars, as a result of which Britain ceased to act as the
dominant superpower it had been since Napoleon. Not surprisingly, the Soviet Union and the United States subsequently competed in
a Cold War to fill the gap. It was not however predetermined that the Cold War would be as thuggish and covertly violent as
for decades it continued to be. For that we should look to more contingent causes on both sides of the Iron Curtain – starting
with the character of Stalin and his party but also including the partly responsive development of the American deep state.
The Deep State, The Shadow Government and the Wall Street Overworld
The “deep state” was defined by the UK newsletter On Religion as “the embedded anti-democratic power structures within a
government, something very few democracies can claim to be free from.”10
The term originated in Turkey in 1996, to refer to U.S.-backed elements, primarily in the intelligence services and military, who
had repeatedly used violence to interfere with and realign Turkey’s democratic political process. Sometimes the definition is
restricted to elements within the government (or “a state-within-the state”), but more often in Turkey the term is expanded, for
historical reasons, to include “members of the Turkish underworld.”11 In this essay I shall use “deep state” in the
larger sense, to include both the second level of secret government inside Washington and those outsiders powerful enough, in
either the underworld or overworld, to give it direction. In short I shall equate the term “deep state” with what in 1993 I
termed a “deep political system:” “ one which habitually resorts to decision-making and enforcement procedures outside as well as
inside those publicly sanctioned by law and society.”12
Like myself, Lofgren suggests an ambiguous symbiosis between two aspects of the American deep state:
1) the Beltway agencies of the shadow government, like the CIA and NSA, which have been instituted by the public
state and now overshadow it, and
2) the much older power of Wall Street, referring to the powerful banks and law firms located there.
In his words,
It is not too much to say that Wall Street may be the ultimate owner of the Deep State and its strategies, if for no other
reason than that it has the money to reward government operatives with a second career that is lucrative beyond the dreams of
avarice - certainly beyond the dreams of a salaried government employee.13
I shall argue that in the 1950s Wall Street was a dominating complex. It included not just banks and oil firms but also the
oil majors whose cartel arrangements were successfully defended against the U.S. Government by the Wall Street law firm Sullivan
and Cromwell, home to the Dulles brothers. This larger complex is what I mean by the Wall Street overworld.
The Long History of the Wall Street Overworld
Lofgren’s inclusion of Wall Street is in keeping with Franklin Roosevelt’s observation in 1933 to his friend Col. E.M. House
that “The real truth … is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since
the days of Andrew Jackson.”14
FDR’s insight is well illustrated by the efficiency with which a group of Wall Street bankers (including Nelson Rockefeller’s
grandfather Nelson Aldrich and Paul Warburg) were able in a highly secret meeting in 1910 to establish the Federal Reserve System
– a system which in effect reserved oversight of the nation’s currency supply and of all America’s banks in the not impartial
hands of its largest.15 The political clout of the quasi-governmental Federal Reserve Board (where the federal
Treasury is represented but does not dominate) was clearly demonstrated in 2008, when Fed leadership secured instant support from
the successive administrations of a Texan Republican president, followed by a Midwest Democratic one, for public money to rescue
the reckless management of Wall Street banks: banks Too Big To Fail, and of course far Too Big To Jail, but not Too Big To Bail.16
Wall Street and the Launching of the CIA
Top-level Treasury officials, CIA officers, and Wall Street bankers and lawyers think alike because of the “revolving door” by
which they pass easily from private to public service and back. In 1946 General Vandenberg, as Director of Central Intelligence
(DCI), recruited Allen Dulles, then a Republican lawyer at Sullivan and Cromwell in New York, "to draft proposals for the shape
and organization of what was to become the Central Intelligence Agency in 1947." Dulles promptly formed an advisory group of six
men, all but one of whom were Wall Street investment bankers or lawyers.17 Dulles and two of the six (William H.
Jackson and Frank Wisner) later joined the agency, where Dulles proceeded to orchestrate policies, such as the overthrow of the
Arbenz regime in Guatemala, that he had previously discussed in New York at the Council on Foreign Relations.18
There seems to be little difference in Allen Dulles’s influence whether he was a Wall Street lawyer or a CIA director.
Although he did not formally join the CIA until November 1950, he was in Berlin before the start of the 1948 Berlin Blockade,
“supervising the unleashing of anti-Soviet propaganda across Europe.”19 In the early summer of 1948 he set up the
American Committee for a United Europe (ACUE), support of what became by the early 1950s “the largest CIA operation in Western
The Deep State and Funds for CIA Covert Operations
Wall Street was also the inspiration for what eventually became the CIA’s first covert operation: the use of “over $10 million
in captured Axis funds to influence the [Italian] election [of 1948].”21
(The fundraising had begun at the wealthy Brook Club in New York; but Allen Dulles, still a Wall Street lawyer, persuaded
Washington, which at first had preferred a private funding campaign, to authorize the operation through the National Security
Council and the CIA.)22
Dulles’s friend Frank Wisner then left Wall Street to oversee an enlarged covert operations program through the newly created
Office of Policy Co-ordination (OPC). Dulles, still a lawyer, campaigned successfully to reconstruct Western Europe through what
became known as the Marshall Plan.23
Together with George Kennan and James Forrestal, Dulles also “helped devise a secret codicil [to the Marshall Plan] that gave the
CIA the capability to conduct political warfare. It let the agency skim millions of dollars from the plan.”24
This created one of the earlier occasions when the CIA, directly or indirectly, recruited local assets involved in drug
trafficking. AFL member Irving Brown, the assistant of AFL official Jay Lovestone (a CIA asset), was implicated in drug smuggling
activities in Europe, at the same time that he used funds diverted from the Marshall Plan to establish
a "compatible left" labor union in Marseilles with Pierre Ferri-Pisani. On behalf of Brown and the CIA, Ferri-Pisani (a
drug smuggler connected with Marseilles crime lord Antoine Guerini), hired goons to shellack striking Communist dock workers.25
An analogous funding source for the CIA developed in the Far East: the so-called
"M-Fund," a secret fund of money of enormous size that has existed in Japan [in 1991] for more than forty years. The Fund
was established by the United States in the immediate postwar era for essentially the same reasons that later gave rise to the
Marshall Plan of assistance by the U.S. to Western Europe, including the Federal Republic of Germany….. The M-Fund was used
not only for the building of a democratic political system in Japan but, in addition, for all of the purposes for which
Marshall Plan funds were used in Europe.26
For at least two decades the CIA lavishly subsidized right-wing parties in countries including Japan and Indonesia, possibly
still using captured Axis funds.27 (One frequently encounters the claim that the source of the M-fund was gold looted
by Japan during World War Two (“Yamashita’s gold”).28
As a general rule the CIA, rather than assimilating these funds into its own budget, appears to have left them off the books
in the hands of cooperative allied powers – ranging from other U.S. agencies like the Economic Cooperation Administration (ECA.
set up in 1948 to administer the Marshall Plan) to oil companies to powerful drug kingpins.29
The CIA never abandoned its dependency on funds from outside its official budget to conduct its clandestine operations. In
Southeast Asia, in particular, its proprietary firm Sea Supply Inc., supplied an infrastructure for a drug traffic supporting a
CIA-led paramilitary force, PARU.30
The CIA appears also to have acted in coordination with slush funds from various U.S. government contracts, ranging from the
Howard Hughes organization to (as we shall see) the foreign arms sales of U.S. defense corporations like Lockheed and Northrop.31
... ... ....
- 20190421 : Escobar The Deep State Vs. WikiLeaks by Pepe Escobar ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190421 : Exploring the Shadows of America s Security State Or How I Learned Not to Love Big Brother ( Aug 26, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20190421 : Mark Ames: The FBI Has No Legal Charter But Lots of Kompromat ( May 16, 2017 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190421 : CIA created ISIS and it went out of control ( Nov 23, 2015 , Zero Hedge )
- 20190421 : Classified America: Why Is the US Public Allowed To Know So Little by Robert Koehler ( May 14, 2017 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20190421* John Brennan's Police State USA ( Oct 22, 2017 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190421* Deciphering Trumps Foreign Policy by Oscar Silva-Valladares ( Oct 28, 2017 , ronpaulinstitute.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190421 : Is the CIA Reformable by Melvin A. Goodman ( Jul 21, 2017 , www.truth-out.org )
- 20190421* Special Counsel Mueller -- Disingenuous and Dishonest by Larry C Johnson ( Apr 20, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190421* Whenever someone inconveniences the neoliberal oligarchy, the entire neoliberal MSM mafia tells us 24 x7 how evil and disgusting that person is. It's true of the leader of every nation which rejects neoliberal globalization as well as for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange ( Apr 21, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190421* George Papodopoulus was entrapped by individuals linked to British MI-6 and the CIA with offers to provide meetings with Russians and Putin. The Mueller account is a lie ( Apr 20, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190421 : The Internet Research Agency only spent, according to the report itself, only spent $100,000, actually, on their activity in terms of buying advertising in Facebook and Twitter ( Apr 20, 2019 , therealnews.com )
- 20190421 : CNN s Dana Bash Warns Trump If You Cross The Deep State, They Will Get Back At You; Even If You re The President by Tim Hains ( May 17, 2017 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20190421 : The remarkable susceptibility of the American people to propaganda has to do with the philosophical tradition of pragmatism: What is true is that what is useful in our lives ( Apr 20, 2019 , therealnews.com )
- 20190420* Sure, blame those guys over there for Hillary fiasco and hire Mueller to get the goods . That s the ultimate the dog ate my homework excuse. ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190420 : Did Assange lied about Seth Rich? ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190420 : Caitlin Johnstone Debunks All The Assange Smears ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190420 : Brennan should be investigated for unleashing neo-McCarthysim compaign and put of trial ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190420* Trump has certainly made the world safer ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190420 : When I see the right-of-center DNC supporters saying, "Our democracy has been attacked," I an reminded of the interview Hermann Goering gave while he was waiting to be executed. ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190420 : Is Tump is neofascist due to his promotion of economic Lebensraum for the USA ? ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190420 : Here is an interesting interpretation of Trumps selection of cabinet and advisor positions ( Nov 20, 2016 , marknesop.wordpress.com )
- 20190420 : The Guccifer 2.0 Gaps in Mueller s Full Report undermine the validity of findings ( Apr 10, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190420 : The culprit is most likely the same of always, US and Israel intelligence, acting directly or through contractors... ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190420 : What shocked me most from the recent story here about Torturer Gina Haspel lying to Trump wasn't that she did it. The woman has no scruples at all, and her misbehavior is hardly a surprise. ( Apr 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190419 : Early Assange quote ( Apr 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190419 : One way to deflect and mask ignorance is to build a monument of commemoration. ( Apr 19, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190419* Tulsi Gabbard: People get into a lot of conversations about political strategies I might get in trouble for saying this, but what does it matter if we beat Donald Trump, if we end up with someone who will perpetuate the very same crony capitalist policies, corporate policies, and waging more of these costly wars? ( Apr 19, 2019 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190419 : The problem is that no one in the USA gives a s**t about facts. The Government is immune from public opinion ( Apr 18, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190419 : The USSR was a kind of guarantor of sanity of the USA elite, supressing built-in suisidal tendences. With it gove they went off the rail ( Apr 19, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190419 : People get into a lot of conversations about political strategies I might get in trouble for saying this, but what does it matter if we beat Donald Trump, if we end up with someone who will perpetuate the very same crony capitalist policies, corporate policies, and waging more of these costly wars? ( Apr 19, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190419 : Haftar's LNA has won this war, though many battles will be fought ahead, the LNA has brought a very united support from Egypt, KSA and UAE and with that it brings France, Russia and now the US in supporting it, either as opportunistic, individual agenda or simply to speed up the peaceful process. ( Apr 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190419 : Why Russiagate Will Never Go Away by Rob Urie ( Apr 19, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190419 : The connection between pro-Israel Lobby efforts and the covert operations and overt invasions of America's national security state. ( Apr 19, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190419 : The problem is that no one in the USA gives a s**t about facts. The Government is immune from public opinion ( Apr 19, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190419 : The culprit is most likely the same of always, US and Israel intelligence, acting directly or through contractors... ( Apr 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190419 : The USSR was a kind of garantor of sanity of the USA elite, supressing built-in suisidal tendences. With it gove they went off the rail ( Apr 19, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190419 : What shocked me most from the recent story here about Torturer Gina Haspel lying to Trump wasn't that she did it. The woman has no scruples at all, and her misbehavior is hardly a surprise. ( Apr 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190419 : Trump DID commit obstruction of justice... he refused to force HIS Dept of Justice to indict Hillary, Comey, Brennan and Clapper ( Apr 19, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190419 : The UK government and the media, had lost all moral authority ( Apr 17, 2019 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20190419 : HARPER RUSSIAGATERS IN IG CROSSHAIRS ( Apr 17, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190419 : RussiaGate Is Dead! Long Live Russiagate! ( Apr 19, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190418 : LIVE Wikileaks editor-in-chief holds presser on new criminal case involving Julian Assange ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190418 : Wikileaks started as a Chinese dissident project which certainly had the support of the US military-intelligence complex. It quickly became something else, ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190418 : Cover-Up Smoking Guns on Clinton Emails ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190418 : Were FBI honchos on drugs when they went to such an extent to entrap Trump and smear him as Putin's bitch? ( Apr 18, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190418 : The FBI Tried and Failed to Entrap Trump by Larry C Johnson ( Apr 18, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190418 : Vioding by a CIA and corporate political establishment, who created the fake Steele dossier to bring down Trump (the TPP, and also Brexit, I believe, were in the dossier as reasons why "Putin" wanted Trump to win) ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190418 : Do some research and you will find Hilary and her husband worked for Pappy Bush ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190418 : This Deep State stooge Mueller now looks like a compete idiot ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190418 : It seems highly reasonable to conclude the NY Times item has blown away any remaining truthfulness to the Skripal Saga and the entire Saga ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190418 : A bill 'Defending American Security from Kremlin Aggression Act (DASKA) of 2019,' has been introduced in the Senate which will ' require the Secretary of State to determine whether the Russian Federation should be designated as a state sponsor of terrorism ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190418 : Halper, Dearlove, and Haspel propbaly run a join operation to initiate a new McCarthyism compaign. With the cornerstone step of Brannan-sponsored US IC "findings" (17 intelligence agencies agree!! Except not - that was a lie) ( Apr 18, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190418 : What will happen once Nord Stream II is finished? Where is Europe heading next, especially in its relationship with the USA and Russia? ( Apr 18, 2019 , thesaker.is )
- 20190418 : Post Putin Russia. Will it survive and prosper? ( Apr 18, 2019 , thesaker.is )
- 20190418 : OSCE observers released their preliminary report on the results of the first round of the presidential election ( Apr 18, 2019 , thesaker.is )
- 20190418 : The USA Ukrainian endgame is to carve another Poland from the Russian population, as a means to weaken the Russian State ( Apr 18, 2019 , thesaker.is )
- 20190418 : The Saker interviews Dmitry Orlov ( Apr 18, 2019 , thesaker.is )
- 20190418 : The Ukrainian State Investigation Bureau launched a criminal case on "the intentional surrender" of Crimea against Verkhovna Rada Speaker Andrei Paruby, Secretary of the Ukrainian Council of National Security and Defense Alexander Turchinov, former Prime Minister Arseny Yatsenyuk and others ( Apr 18, 2019 , thesaker.is )
- 20190418 : Honest Government Ad on Julian Assange (hilarious video!) ( Apr 18, 2019 , thesaker.is )
- 20190418 : NYT reported on children and ducks not merely as a quote of CIA director, but as a straight fact. ( Apr 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190418 : The people in the USA are as good as anywhere, but only as trained as their culture tells them to be. Perhaps the future holds some spark of brightness for the people. ( Apr 18, 2019 , thesaker.is )
- 20190418 : The problem with the west is not so much cultural as it is economic the west is a giant Ponzi scheme that must ultimately collapse as all 'financialized' economies have collapsed since the beginning of money as any careful reader of Michael Hudson can tell you ( Apr 18, 2019 , thesaker.is )
- 20190417 : Ecuador sells off Assange to US Ron Paul ( Apr 17, 2019 , www.presstv.com )
- 20190417 : The Fly in the Mueller Ointment ( Apr 17, 2019 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20190417 : What Are We to Make of Gina Haspel by Publius Tacitus ( Mar 19, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190417 : Haspel used brazen manipulation of her boss, who happens to be a commander in chief of a nuclear power. It looks like waterboarding Trump with the stream of lies. ( Apr 17, 2019 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20190417 : Gina Haspel the CIA torturer extraordinaire ( Apr 17, 2019 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20190417 : Gina Haspel As If Nuremberg Never Happened ( Mar 19, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190417* Haspel is not the "underling". Trump is the underling. Sure, being that he is also an oligarch makes Trump's role in the show complicated, but Presidents are installed in order to serve the oligarchy, and the CIA are top level strategists/enforcers for the oligarchy. ( Apr 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190417* The media's interest in the well-being of a foreign population is directly proportional to the West's interest in toppling its government, while editorial standards are inversely proportional to its enemy status ( Apr 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190417 : You d watched Skripal s saga you might have noticed something: The UK s propaganda machine rivals and even surpasses Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany. ( Apr 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190417* Six US Agencies Conspired ... ( Apr 17, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190417 : Trey Gowdy Calls Hillary Clinton a Habitual Serial Liar ( Jan 28, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190417 : Never underestimate the CIA by Nancy O'Brien Simpson ( Mar 18, 2018 , www.veteranstoday.com )
- 20190417* Deep State and the FBI Federal Blackmail Investigation ( Feb 23, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190417* Did CIA Director William Casey really say, We ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false ( Sep 01, 2013 , www.quora.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190417 : A bridge from fiction to reality ( Apr 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190417 : Haspel revelation sheds a whole new light on the death of those two poor little hamsters, or was it guinea pigs, said to be starved while the police was investigating the premises of Skripal. ( Apr 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190417 : Putin's remark about people with breifcases and impotent US presidents ( Apr 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190416 : Ray on Why the Deep State Hates Julian Assange ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190416 : Is the NYT promoting Gina Haspel as someone who deserves a more influential position than the nation's top torturer? ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190416 : No One Can Trust Trump ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190416 : Trump was transparently chosen to be the fake "agent of change" for the other half of the US population, just as Obama before ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190416 : Trump as a useful idiot of the Deep State ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190416 : Trump doesn't strike me as someone with principles or opinions of his own. He will say and do whatever his base of "deplorables" likes to hear and whatever helps him get what he wants. ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190416 : The Six Degrees of Paul Manafort caucus99percent ( Apr 16, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190416* The incompetent, the corrupt, the treacherous -- not just walking free, but with reputations intact, fat bank balances, and flourishing careers. Now they re angling for war with Iran. ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190416* CIA Director Used Fake Skripal Incident Photos To Manipulate Trump ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190416 : Andrew O'Hagan Ghosting Julian Assange LRB 6 March 2014 ( Apr 16, 2019 , lrb.co.uk )
- 20190416 : In terms of banking, here is a great explanation, including The City of London that owns UK: ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190416 : Why tiny groups are able to control large mass of population ( Apr 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190415 : 4 Myths About Julian Assange DEBUNKED Zero Hedge ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190415 : Julian Assange Is Guilty Of Only One Thing: Revealing The Evil Soul Of US Imperialism ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190415 : A letter to the> President Trump from former voter ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190415* Do you need to be stupid to support Trump in 2020, even if you voted for him as lesser evil in 2016 ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190415 : War is the force that gives America its meaning. ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190415 : Iraq Wrecked Me for Nothing The American Conservative ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190415 : The Elite prosper from war that is why there has been continual war and slaughter on their behalf ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190415 : Neoliberal globalization is under sieve, countries that refuse to unconditionally open markts to transnationals and be vassal of Washington are now labeled as authoritarian ( Apr 15, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190414 : You could not get a more sinister confluence of political fraudsters by Michael Tracey ( Apr 12, 2019 , spectator.us )
- 20190414 : Robert Kaplan Writes In Defense Of Slavery ( Mar 21, 2014 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190414 : Neocons vs Jews ( Mar 10, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20190414 : The Complete Unexpurgated AIPAC Tape from 1993 ( Jul 07, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20190414 : Ethno>-Centrism Myths and Mania by James Petras ( Apr 17, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20190414 : 'Boom!' an autopsy of the media after the Mueller bombshell by Michael Tracey ( Apr 04, 2019 , spectator.us )
- 20190414 : Edward Snowden: Surveillance Is About Power ( Apr 14, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190414 : The FBI/CIA gang is also very stupid. From Halper-the-spy and his incompetent handler Brennan to the obnoxious Zionists of Ledeen kind they, the members of the "gang", show incompetence and the self-endangering and stupid amorality. ( Apr 14, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190414 : It has since been revealed that Epstein had 21 different phone numbers for contacting his friend Bill Clinton, who, court records allege, "frequently flew" on Epstein's private jet between 2002 and 2005. ( Apr 14, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190414 : Assange rendition might backfire for Trump administration ( Apr 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190413 : How about a paedophile UK Prime Minister never investigated ? ( Apr 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190413* Russophobia, A WMD (Weapon Of Mass Deception) by Jean Ranc ( Apr 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190413 : CIA s 60-Year History of Fake News How the Deep State Corrupted Many American Writers ( Apr 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190413 : Trump Puts America Last by Daniel Larison ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190413 : GOVERNMENT IS BAD, BUT THE DEEP STATE IS PURE EVIL ( Mar 30, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190412* Putin was KGB agent crowd forgets that Bush Sr was long time senior CIA operative and the director of CIA ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190412 : the main goal of those who started> Russia probe was to unleash neo-McCarthyism compaign, not so much Trump who proviided to the Deel State everything they wanted: he expanded the military budget, cut taxes, reduced regulations ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190412 : Tulsi might get a considerable part of nationalists voters who previously voted for Trump ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190412 : Gabbard on Assange arrest ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190412 : Was McCain a fake candidate selected to ensure Obama win and Trump another fake candidate who accidentally won? ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190412 : Skripal, the Russkies and Bellingcat ( Sep 27, 2018 , investigatingimperialism.wordpress.com )
- 20190412 : Did Max Boot and Commentary Magazine Lie About Edward Snowden You Decide by Glenn Greenwald ( Jun 05, 2015 , theintercept.com )
- 20190412 : Met Police Arrests Julian Assange ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190412 : It appears Assange was able to trigger the kill switch. There's been a massive data dump at Wikileaks ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190412 : Assange, Snowden and Greenwald ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190412 : Edward Snowden and Julian Assange Betrayed ( Feb 24, 2014 , homment.com )
- 20190412 : There is little chance that Western elites will behave any differently than a street corner drug dealer ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190412 : Is Mueller another of Putin's puppets? I ask because it simply isn't credible that he couldn't find any evidence of collusion, as Adam Schiff has seen it and he has said so repeatedly. ( Apr 12, 2019 , consentfactory.org )
- 20190412 : U.S. attorney general's 'spying' remarks anger Democrats ( Apr 12, 2019 , www.reuters.com )
- 20190412 : A Dummies Guide To What Dems Will Say When Mueller Report Is Released ( Apr 11, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190412 : John Bolton Took Money From Clinton Foundation Donor, Banks Tied To Cartels, Terrorists, Iran by William Craddick ( Apr 10, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190411 : Putin Derangement Syndrome After Mueller ( Apr 11, 2019 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20190411 : Vindicated At Last, Thank You General Barr by Larry C Johnson ( Apr 11, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190411 : Interview transcripts from Congress on FBI officials Bill Priestap and James Baker by Robert Willmann ( Apr 11, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190411 : The dubious products of the glorified diploma mills we call "higher education" are often the most gullible and dim-witted ( Apr 11, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190411 : Tulsi Hits 65,000 Donors!!!---UPDATE caucus99percent ( Apr 11, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190411 : A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. ( Apr 11, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190410* A demoralized white working and middle class was willing to believe in anything, deluding themselves into reading between the barren eruptions of his blowzy proclamations. They elevated him to messianic heights, ironically fashioning him into that which he publicly claims to despise: an Obama, a Barry in negative image, hope and change for the OxyContin and Breitbart set ( Apr 10, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190410 : Trump and low-information voters ( Apr 10, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190410 : "First the poor taxpayers, robbed by the politicians of one great party and then by those of the other, turn to a group of free-lance rogues in the middle ground -- non-partisan candidates, Liberals, reformers, or what not: the name is unimportant. ( Apr 10, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190410* Habakkuk on cockroaches and the New York Times ( Apr 08, 2019 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190410 : I must apologize to the cockroaches for the distress caused to them for being compared to @nytimes ( Apr 10, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190409 : Russiagate The Great Tragic Comedy of Modern Journalism by Matt Bivens, ( Mar 25, 2019 , blog.usejournal.com )
- 20190409 : Trump clamors for new regime change wars -- Iran, Venezuela ( Feb 09, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190409 : Trump, Netanyahu, Saudis leading us closer to catastrophe ( Apr 09, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190409 : Tulsi Gabbard SMASHES HER CRITICS In Corporate News - YouTube ( Apr 09, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190409 : Launched under the pretext of a UN resolution authorizing the imposition of a no-fly zone over Libya to halt the supposed (but non-existent) threat of a massacre in the eastern city of Benghazi, the war saw money and arms poured into Islamist militias and lavished on Al Qaeda operatives, who were backed by a relentless bombing campaign, which included nearly 30,000 sorties in the course of seven months. ( Apr 09, 2019 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20190409* The ruthless neo-colonialists of 21st century ( Apr 09, 2019 , failedevolution.blogspot.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190409 : Part of the problem may be that the American oligarchy is now believing its own bullshit, or put another way, has descended into decadence. ( Apr 09, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190408 : Opinion Russians Always Knew There Was No Collusion ( Apr 08, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190408 : 7 years after the US - led by Obama, Hillary @SamanthaJPower - bombed Libya in the name of "humanitarianism" along with the UK France then utterly ignored it, the country is so violent, unstable dangerous that US troops can no longer safely remain ( Apr 08, 2019 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190408* Aaron Maté Was Also Right About Russiagate ( Mar 31, 2019 , scotthorton.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190408 : Operation Gladio: The Unholy Alliance ( Apr 08, 2019 , off-guardian.org )
- 20190408 : Journalist Media's Mueller leaks are a sign of desperation ( Apr 08, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190407 : The chain of events that led to the publication of the DNC emails is highly suspect ( Apr 07, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190407* Nunes The Russian Collusion Hoax Meets An Unbelievbable End ( Apr 07, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190407 : Operation Gladio The Unholy Alliance Between The Vatican, The CIA, The Mafia ( Apr 07, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190406* The Magnitsky Act-Behind the Scenes ASEEES ( Apr 06, 2019 , www.aseees.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190406 : Relationship with Russia is the main casualty of Russiagate ( Apr 06, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190406* Trump is for socialism but only when it comes to funding US military industry Tulsi Gabbard ( Apr 05, 2019 , www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190406 : Despicable warmonger Max Boot is FullOfSchiff ( Apr 06, 2019 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20190406 : USA is neo-McCarthyism hysteria resemble some obsure religious cult, not a civilized country ( Apr 06, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190405 : Tulsi Gabbard is the only candidate with any real substance on either side of the political divide. ( Apr 05, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190405 : Tulsi Continues April 03, 2019 (Donors, Dore, Iversen) ( Apr 03, 2019 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20190405 : Looking at the Integrity Initiative it's clear that information warfare at all levels - academia, the media, on down to the little subsidized web sites and right on down to the individuals who are paid to insert comments on social media - is now regarded in England as an integral part of Intelligence work ( Apr 05, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190404* How Brzezinski s Chessboard degenerated into Brennan s Russophobia by Mike Whitney ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190404* Was John Brennan The Russia Lie Ringleader ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190404 : In this interview Cenk asks Tulsi directly if she opposes the Isreal Occupation, she says ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190404 : If one recognizes that Brzezinski's "The Grand Chessboard, American Primacy Its Geostrategic Imperatives (1997)" in replacing "Lebensraum" with "control over Eurasia", "Tausendj hriges Reich" with "American Primacy" ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190404 : Fascism A Warning by Madeleine Albright ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190404 : The NSA access was enabled by changes to US surveillance law introduced under President Bush and renewed under Obama in December 2012 ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190404 : As Merkel is the USA stooge, and Germany needs to be freed from the USA vassalitete, and re-installed as an independent country; Putin should do is set up a "Free" German government in K nigsburg just like the US is doing with Gaido in Venezuela. ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190404 : But current American elites have no concept of own actions having consequences ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190404 : I think you should distinguish between the deep state and the elite. The former are primarily concerned with US primacy. The elite are economic internationalists and focused on profit. ( Apr 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190403 : Putin says Trump's opponents have invented 'spymania' to block the U.S. president's agenda ( Dec 14, 2017 , www.latimes.com )
- 20190403* What We Can Learn From 1920s Germany by Brian E. Fogarty ( Apr 03, 2019 , www.commondreams.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190402 : Poroshenko was just a US marionette which helped to loot the country and impoverish Ukrainian people ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190402 : On The Incorrigible Hypocrisy Of The Conservative Neocons ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190402* Requiem to Russiagate by CJ Hopkins ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190402 : The abuse of power of the special counsel is a deadly cancer on American democracy. ( Mar 27, 2019 , www.tabletmag.com )
- 20190402 : Mr Cohen and I Live on Different Planets ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190402* 'Yats' Is No Longer the Guy by Robert Parry ( Apr 11, 2016 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190402 : Russiagate as a smoke screen for the struggle between two powerful groups of the US elite ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190402 : Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190402 : The latest Integrity Initiative dump by Anonymous ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190402 : Shadowbanning ( Apr 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190401* Amazon.com War with Russia From Putin Ukraine to Trump Russiagate (9781510745810) Stephen F. Cohen Books ( Apr 01, 2019 , www.amazon.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190401 : Trey Gowdy Adam Schiff is a 'deeply partisan person' - YouTube ( Apr 01, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190401 : Johnstone Leaked '401'-Page Mueller Report Proves Barr Lied, Collusion Theorists Vindicated ( Apr 01, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190331* Because of the immediate arrival of the Russia collusion theory, neither MSM honchos nor any US politician ever had to look into the camera and say, I guess people hated us so much they were even willing to vote for Donald Trump ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190331 : Taibbi On Russiagate America s Refusal To Face Why Trump Won ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190331 : US Army Major Warns Dems Trump Will Wipe The Floor In 2020 Unless You Fix Foreign Policy ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190331 : Issue Brief Distinguishing Disinformation from Propaganda, Misinformation, and "Fake News" NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR DEMOCRACY ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.ned.org )
- 20190331 : Disinfo Maginot Line Protecting EU From Russian Influence By Manufacturing History ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190331 : How Google Tracks Your Personal Information – Featured Stories – Medium ( Mar 31, 2019 , medium.com )
- 20190331 : Woodward was Naval intelligence. Watergate was the coup that established the Bush cabal. ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190331 : Russiagate The Great Tragic Comedy of Modern Journalism ( Mar 31, 2019 , blog.usejournal.com )
- 20190331 : Trump and GOP Allies Want Investigation of Mueller Probe s Roots ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190331 : Bacevich on despicable propagandist of Iraq war, chichenhawk Robert Kogan by Andrew J. Bacevich ( Mar 29, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190331 : All I can see in Russigate is that two faction of the US elite seem to be fighting amongst themselves. With Russigate (IMO) providing cover for this power struggle ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190331 : Seems to me what that BigLie's of Us propaganda is this tale: Relations with Russia during the post-USSR age were going along swell until Russia began involved in the Venezuelan Crisis. ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190331* What is the purpose of Russiagate hysteria? ( Mar 31, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190330* The Real Costs of Russiagate ( Mar 30, 2019 , www.thenation.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190330 : John Brennan, embattled ex-CIA chief, meets with Rep. Hoyer, Democrats to discuss national security issues Fox News ( Mar 30, 2019 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20190330* You don't like Trump? Bolton? Clinton? All of these people who are in or have passed through leadership positions in America are entirely valid representatives of Americans in general. You may imagine they are faking cluelessness to avoid acknowledging responsibility for their crimes, but the cluelessness is quite real and extends to the entire population. ( Mar 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190330 : Why Is The Washington Post Inventing Warming Ties Between Trump And Moscow ( Mar 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190330 : Bacevich on despicable propagandist of Iraq war, chichenhawk Robert Kogan by Andrew J. Bacevich ( Mar 29, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190330 : China's Ambassador to Canada Exposes the White Supremacist Five Eyes Surveillance State ( Mar 30, 2019 , theduran.com )
- 20190330 : Why There'll Be No US-Russia Reset Post-Mueller ( Mar 30, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190329 : 8 Cases That Prove The FBI CIA Were Out Of Control Long Before Russiagate ( Mar 29, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190329 : Initial hopes on Trump attacking neoliberalism proved to be illusions. He is a Republican Obama by Paul Craig Roberts ( Mar 04, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190329 : The president-elect requested security clearance for Kushner to attend top-secret presidential briefings ( Mar 23, 2017 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190329 : Donald Trump meets with prominent Sanders supporter Tulsi Gabbard ( Nov 23, 2016 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190329 : America is a banana republic! FBI chief agrees with CIA on Russia alleged election help for Trump ( www.sott.net )
- 20190329* Trumps billionaire coup détat: Donald Trump is about to break the record of withdrawing his promises faster than any other US president in history ( Mar 22, 2017 , failedevolution.blogspot.gr ) [Recommended]
- 20190329 : Early troubling sign of Trump: most individuals Trump is considering for his administration, including those already picked have a deep-seated obsession with Iran ( www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190329 : Donald Trump just another say-anything-to-get-elected phony by Chuck Baldwin ( Nov 17, 2016 , www.newswithviews.com )
- 20190329 : Nickolas Kristof again demonstrates the level of neocons panic and his MIC lobbyist credentials by Nicholas Kristof ( Dec 12, 2017 , nytimes.com )
- 20190329 : Gabbard is inspiring... I can't see anyone winning against imperial propaganda at this point, but I will support her as much as I can ( Mar 29, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190329 : Unfortunately, in every way that matters, RussiaGate has been a complete success ( Mar 29, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190329 : That has always been the main goal of Russiagatevent: brainwashing the US public to convice her of Russian enmity and aggression ( Mar 29, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190329 : Angry Bear Maybe No Conspiracy Or Coordination, But Lots And Lots Of Collusion ( Mar 29, 2019 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20190329 : Jimmy Dore -- a lonely fighter with NeoMcCartyism ( Mar 29, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190329 : Taibbi: As the Mueller Probe Ends, New Russiagate Myths Begin by Matt Taibbi ( Mar 29, 2019 , www.rollingstone.com )
- 20190329 : America is a banana republic! FBI chief agrees with CIA on Russia alleged election help for Trump ( www.sott.net )
- 20190328 : Both Clinton and Trump were close to Epstein. To me this smells like there was a bi-partisan consensus to bury Lolita Express scandal ( Feb 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190328 : NeoMcCartyism campaign will continue despite another blow for the reputation of the American MSM ( Mar 28, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190328 : Bernie Repeats CIA Talking Points On Venezuela ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : NeoMcCartyism has done immense damage to Russo-US relations. Will it be repaired? Can it be repaired? ( Mar 28, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190328 : Trump Supporters Are Switching To Tulsi Gabbard - YouTube ( Mar 28, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Tulsi Gabbard is scary. Scary good. #CNNTownHall by OpenMind ( Mar 28, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Tulsi Gabbard Schools Dianne Feinstein on 'Medicare For All' by The Humanist Report ( Apr 22, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Tulsi Gabbard 2020 Progressive Powerhouse by Thersites the Historian ( Apr 19, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Why Tulsi Gabbard is hated by AIPAC members - YouTube ( Mar 28, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Michael Tracey interviews Tulsi Gabbard - YouTube ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Tulsi Gabbard talks about AIPAC by Rod Webber ( Mar 28, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : BREAKING Tulsi Beating Kamala Harris-Cory Booker In New Daily Kos Poll by MCSC Network W/ Niko House ( Mar 07, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : BREAKING Tulsi Gabbard Puts Morning Joe Host In Her Place! - YouTube ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : Tulsi Gabbard on NHPR's The Exchange by New Hampshire Public Radio ( Mar 22, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190328 : How Millions Were Duped By Russiagate The Illusory Truth Effect ( Mar 28, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190327 : Mueller definitely influenced midterm election ( Mar 27, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190327 : John Brennan Pulls a 180 on MSNBC Says He Might Have Received Bad Information - Sara A. Carter ( Mar 27, 2019 , saraacarter.com )
- 20190327 : Trump s recognition of the Golan Heights marks the total capture of US policymaking in the Middle East by pro-Israel right ( Mar 27, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190327 : Israel's Moves to the Right by Lawrence Davidson ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190327 : Russia is perforce the enemy that Washington needs in order to stay in the business of Empire by David Stockman ( Mar 27, 2019 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20190327 : EconoSpeak Maybe No Conspiracy Or Coordination, But Lots And Lots Of Collusion ( Mar 26, 2019 , econospeak.blogspot.com )
- 20190327 : Russia and the Democrats by Rob Urie ( Mar 27, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190326 : When Are We Going To Tackle The For-Profit Monopolies Which Censored RussiaGate Skeptics? by Charles Hugh Smith ( Mar 26, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190326 : I am impressed by the sheer silliness of Russiagate and the tenacious ignorance of those who still believe the corporate media. ( Mar 26, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190325 : Crocodile tears: M>adCow crying for indictments after setting up public hostility to Russia for a decade or more. ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.rt.com )
- 20190325 : The Narrative Is Dead! Long Live The Narrative! ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190325 : Russiagate is looking like this generation s WMD – a catastrophe for the reputation of the news media: ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.politifact.com )
- 20190325 : Bush lied, people died, Obama lied people died, Trump lied people died. What changed? ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190325* Russiagate was never about substance, it was about who gets to image-manage the decline of a turbo-charged, self-harming neoliberal capitalism by Jonathan Cook ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190325 : It Was All a Lie ( Mar 25, 2019 , theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190325 : Russiagate Revisited by Jackson Lears ( Feb 22, 2018 , lrb.co.uk )
- 20190325* Spygate The True Story of Collusion (plus Infographic) by Jeff Carlson ( Oct 12, 2018 , www.theepochtimes.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190325* Another SIGINT compromise ... ( Feb 28, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190325 : With Mueller Done, WSJ Urges Probe The Real Scandal ( Mar 25, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190325 : Ari Fleischer Lied, and People Died by Scott Ritter ( Mar 22, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190325 : R.I.P. Russiagate. Here's What We Learned by Leonid Bershidsky ( Mar 25, 2015 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190324 : No matter the result, what is found or is not, to the neocons/neolib Establishment, Trump will always be waiting for his next check written in Cyrillic and denominated in rubles. ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190324 : Taibbi It s Official - Russiagate Is This Generation s WMD ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190324 : The Israel-gate Side of Russia-gate by Dennis J Bernstein ( Dec 25, 2017 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190324* T>he accountability that must follow Mueller's report. The Hill ( Mar 24, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190324* "Russia Gate" investigation was a color revolution agaist Trump. But a strnge side effect was that Clintons have managed to raise a vicious, loud mouthed thug to the status of some kind of martyr. ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190324* With RussiaGate Over Where's Hillary ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190324 : The main reason Mueller has served up his nothing burger is because to produce enough "evidence" to impeach Trump would require publicly exposing the full extent of the Deep State illegal spying, hit squads (his name was Seth Rich) and electoral manipulations so common in the US today ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190324* One could wish that DOJ IG Horowitz could investigate and sanction British Intelligence for its use of official and non-official officials in starting this debacle. ( Mar 24, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190324* The manner in which Guccifer 2.0's English was broken, did not follow the typical errors one would expect if Guccifer 2.0's first language was Russian. ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190324 : Poor Travolta. With Mueller finished, US media turns to John Travolta for collusion gossip ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190324* One thing left out is the ability of readers to call BS on a story i.e. a robust comment section for debates. ( Mar 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190324 : Tulsi Gabbard is less than 20K individual donations away from getting on the debate stage! ( Mar 22, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190323* Brennan pipe dream obliterated. The color revolution against Trump failed ( Mar 23, 2019 , dailycaller.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190323 : FLASHBACK John Brennan Predicted Additional Mueller Indictments Just Two Weeks Ago ( Mar 23, 2019 , gaysfortrump.org )
- 20190323 : When the tide subside Brennan is swimming naked ( Mar 23, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190323 : Former CIA Director John Brennan Bashed on Twitter for Inaccurate Prediction of Coming Mueller Indictments by Chris Morran ( Mar 23, 2019 , www.newsweek.com )
- 20190323 : Mock The Russiagaters. Mock Them Ruthlessly by Caitlin Johnstone ( Mar 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190323 : " ... the accountability that must follow Mueller's report." The Hill ( Mar 23, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190323* Mueller stopped following the money the moment he realized it was all leading back to Israel. ( Mar 23, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190323 : For decades, Space has been a model of cooperation between global superpowers. But such cooperation is the latest victim of the new Cold War. Trump/Neocon efforts to start a space war/arms race will lead to destruction of our country and planet. ( Mar 23, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190322 : I wonder what Mr. Kagan has to say now about authoritarian regimes?! ( Mar 22, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190322 : Tulsi will probably pick-up some additional independents voters with her condemnation of Trump impulsive decision about Golan heights ( Mar 22, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190322 : Robert Mueller Submits Report on Trump Russia Probe ( Mar 22, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190322 : So you ask what I will change? I will change our priorities so we stop wasting trillions of our dollars on wasteful counterproductive wars ( Mar 22, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190322* Glenn Greenwald on Twitter The Mueller investigation is complete and this is a simple fact that will never go away ( Mar 22, 2019 , twitter.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190322 : Muller investigation is actually a farce, huge waste of money and their narrative is dead ( Mar 22, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190321 : Jared Kushner WhatsApp, Private Email Democrats Demand Records - Bloomberg ( Mar 21, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190321 : Trump, Bolsonaro and the danger of fascism ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.wsws.org )
- 20190320 : Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan Threatens Trump Mueller Will Soon Likely Put Your Political and Financial Future in Jeopardy ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20190320 : John McCain Associate Provided Dossier to Obama National Security Council Breitbart ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20190320 : The difference between Tulsi and Sanders: Sanders will not touch provate banking ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190320 : Merkel is the most servile lackey that the US could wish for. ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190320 : The US wants Brazil to join NATO ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190320 : Bad Blood - Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup by John Carreyrou - Observations by Walrus. ( turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190320 : Vladimir Putin celebrates birthday on ice in celebrity hockey match ( Oct 07, 2015 , The Guardian )
- 20190320 : The Opportunity Cost of America s Disastrous Foreign Policy by Vlad Sobell ( Mar 18, 2015 , Russia Insider )
- 20190320 : Sanders was a sheepdog> ( May 31, 2017 , jackrabbit.blog )
- 20190320 : Fool me once... Here is an interesting info of the stage of public mind mid 2016. I see no poseter that suspect that Sanders is a turncoat, who eesentially spend all those hard earned money and then folded to hillry formally giving her votes of people who supported Sanders becuase that hate Hillar and neoliberalims too much. I wonder how many suckers will support him for 2020 ( www.theguardian.com )
- 20190320 : Despicable Max Boot does not even have courage to admit his Iraq war warmongering crimes, which are crimes against humanity if we use Nuremberg statute ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190320 : Sorry Bernie, this time I'm going with Tulsi ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190320 : Neoliberal MSM all invte Tuslsi to ask her if whe was Asssad girlfriend. What a despible bootomfeeders ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190320 : Anti-semitism became a form of Neo-McCarthyim ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190320 : The sex slave scandal that exposed pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein by Maureen Callahan ( Oct 09, 2016 , nypost.com )
- 20190320 : Britain s witchfinders are ready to burn Jeremy Corbyn by Jonathan Cook ( Mar 01, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190320 : The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Building 7 ( Sep 15, 2012 , WashingtonsBlog )
- 20190320 : Tulsi Gabbard's appearance on Stephen Colbert by Kim Iversen ( Mar 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190319 : ALERT Tulsi Gabbard Demolishes The View co-host Meghan McCain - YouTube ( Feb 21, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190319 : Tulsi 2020! No other democrat focuses on Foreign Policy like her! Tulsi Gabbard Speaks in San Francisco ( Mar 19, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190318* Journalists who are spies ( Mar 03, 2006 , www.nytimes.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190318 : Christopher Steele s Former MI6 Boss Calls Dossier Overrated ( Mar 18, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190318 : College-entrance-exam cheating scandal exposes corrupt aristocracy (Video) ( Mar 18, 2019 , theduran.com )
- 20190318* FULL CNN TOWN HALL WITH TULSI GABBARD 3-10-19 ( Mar 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190318 : Boeing Tumbles On Grand Jury Subpoena Probing 737 MAX Approval ( Mar 18, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190318 : Tulsi Smashes CNN's Pro War Horribleness ( Mar 18, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190318 : Boeing Drops as Role in Vetting Its Own Jets Comes Under Fire ( Mar 18, 2019 , finance.yahoo.com )
- 20190318 : The U.S. Shouldn t Seek New Ideological Confrontations Abroad by Daniel Larison ( Mar 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190318* Doublethink and Newspeak Do We Have a Choice by Greg Guma ( Aug 21, 2017 , www.globalresearch.ca ) [Recommended]
- 20190318* The Why are the media playing lapdog and not watchdog – again – on war in Iraq? ( Oct 10, 2014 , The Guardian ) [Recommended]
- 20190317 : Epstein, Clinton and Trump are all connected to Lolita Express scandal ( Feb 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190317 : CIA Director Gina Haspel is Complicit with the Coup ( Mar 13, 2019 , patriots4truth.org )
- 20190317* Mueller uses the same old false flag scams, just different packaging of his forensics-free findings ( Mar 17, 2019 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190317* VIPS- Mueller's Forensics-Free Findings ( Mar 13, 2019 , Consortiumnews ) [Recommended]
- 20190316 : Kept Secret For 17 Years Intel Memo Warned Bush's Iraq Invasion To Create Perfect Storm ( Mar 15, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190316 : CIA Blames Its Proxy For Its Raid On North Korea's Embassy In Spain ( Mar 15, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190315 : What the Strzok-Page 'insurance policy' text was actually about - The Washington Post ( Mar 15, 2019 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20190315 : Omidyar's Democracy Fund has also helped to finance the "News Integrity Initiative," a name that evokes the U.K.'s notorious Integrity Initiative. ( Mar 15, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190315 : If Germany tries to close NATO conmmand center very likely, a color revolution will break out in Germany ( Mar 15, 2019 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20190315 : The Battle for the Future of U.S. Foreign Policy Has Begun by Ted Galen Carpenter ( Mar 14, 2019 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20190314 : Top Mueller Prosecutor Weissmann Steps Down In Latest Sign Probe Ending ( Mar 14, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190314* There is reason to suspect that some former and very likely current employees of the FBI have been colluding with elements in other American and British intelligence agencies, in particular the CIA and MI6 ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190313 : Sic Semper Tyrannis The Paul Manafort sentence and the notorious and diabolical federal sentencing guidelines ( Mar 13, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190313 : Stephen Colbert, millionaire mouthpiece for billionaire war mongers. tried to ambush Tulsi and failed. ( Mar 13, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190313 : Tulsi Gabbard: The US Government s Treatment of Wikileaks Will Have a Chilling Effect on Investigative Reporting ( Mar 09, 2019 , heavy.com )
- 20190313 : Tulsi Gabbard on WikiLeaks' Julian Assange ( Mar 13, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190313 : Tulsi Gabbard comments on WikiLeaks' Julian Assangr are encouraging for anti-war independents' ( Mar 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190313 : Please consider looking at the Wikileaks video linked below? It illustrates a barbaric type of war crime-free unaccountability to "international law," including a lawless US military Rules of Engagement modus operandi ( Mar 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190313 : Neoconservatives use of projection ( Mar 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190312 : "One nation, under God and all of his defense contractors " ( Mar 12, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190311 : Major Cracks in the Pedophile Ring ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.sott.net )
- 20190311 : Is There Any Real Evidence of Elite Pedophile Sex Rings Involving Government Pop Culture – Collective Evolution ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.collective-evolution.com )
- 20190311 : Bruce Ohr s Testimony Contradicts Testimony Provided By Rosenstein And Simpson by Sara Carter ( Mar 08, 2019 , saraacarter.com )
- 20190311* Bruce Ohr, Liar or Moron by Larry C Johnson ( Mar 11, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190311 : CNN 2020 Town Hall Live Stream Time, How to Watch Tulsi Gabbard, Pete Buttigieg, John Delaney at SXSW ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.newsweek.com )
- 20190311 : Anyone remember Mullah Omar ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190311 : Not one critical word about people throwing Molotov cocktails ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190311 : Military industrial complex might struggle for relevance as the country ( Mar 11, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190309 : Intelligence Contractors Are a real danger to the US national security ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190309 : Another crazy demand: Trump Asks Germany, Japan To Pay For Being Occupied ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190309 : Journalist Confronts CNN Over Smear Piece ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190309 : Zuckerberg's new 'privacy-focused vision' for Facebook is just PR and damage control by Danielle Ryan ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.rt.com )
- 20190309 : Government-To-Facebook Pipeline Reveals A Corrupt Mix Of Social Media The State ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190309 : Gone When They Get Your Vote ( Mar 09, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190309 : Germany served its sentence; now the US troops should simply leave the country ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190309 : According to the text of the application Dems candidates swear to be "faithful" to the "interests, welfare and success of the Democratic Party," but not to its principles. That's because there aren't any. ( Mar 09, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190308 : The Orientalism of Western Russophobia by Max Parry ( Mar 08, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190307 : Guardian adopted nazy propaganda cartoons to demonize Russia ( Mar 07, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190307* Are you ready? Here is all the data Facebook and Google have on you by Dylan Curran ( Mar 28, 2018 , www.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190307 : The democracy problem that has been brewing for 40 years has been the practical curtailment of representative democracy in the West. The chief driver of this has been the institutional encroachment of the market, from supranational bodies down to local authorities. ( Oct 07, 2016 , stumblingandmumbling.typepad.com )
- 20190307 : "Fake Wrestling" theory ( Mar 07, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190307 : Will Russiagate witch hunt be replaced with Chinagate ( Mar 07, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190306 : The faces of US elite: The marasmic McCain, marasmic Pelosi, and hysterical Max Boot, the openly lying Clapper and the hate-filled profiteer Brennan ( Jul 27, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20190305 : The political purpose behind Nadler investigation can best be summed up in this quote concerning the Benghazi hearings. In September 2015, Republican Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy famously said Clinton s numbers are dropping because we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. ( Mar 04, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190305 : Now the majority of the people do not believe anything coming from two major parties. The proper term is alienated. That's why Trump ( Feb 12, 2017 , jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com )
- 20190305* The Shadow Governments Destruction Of Democracy ( Feb 19, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190304 : Corporatism masquerading as Liberty ( Jan 18, 2014 , creditwritedowns.com )
- 20190304 : Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People by Servando Gonzalez ( Mar 09, 2016 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190304 : Bill "amusing nuclear war" Maher is really out of his mind ( Mar 04, 2019 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20190304 : It is important to Americans that they always are doing the right thing, the just thing, the altruistic thing, and that nothing so smutty as American profit and financial gain come into it. It is for this reason they are fed such self-serving pablum daily by their news media. ( Mar 04, 2019 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20190303 : Netanyahu's Possible Indictment and Jewish Dialectics by Gilad Atzmon ( Mar 01, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190303 : CrossTalk on Tulsi Gabbard Peace Candidate ( Feb 20, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190303 : Rep. Tulsi Gabbard: Regime change wars have disastrous consequences ( Feb 28, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190302 : Tancredo Would Republican Establishment Use Impeachment to Block Trump Agenda ( Dec 18, 2016 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20190302 : How do you like the NKVD libruls afraid of Trump bringing fascism who were running a gestapo (the FBI wiring tapping other countrys Ministers) on US citizens of the opposing party? ( Feb 19, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190302 : Watters Words The swamp strikes back ( Feb 18, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190302 : The billionaire Warren Buffett to Trump: "I feel that way no matter who is president, the CEO -- which I am -- should have the ability to pick people that help you run a place." ( Jan 21, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190302 : I don't think much of Trump but it is kind of amusing to see the elites, who screwed over most of the population, now having nervous breakdowns ( Jan 20, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190302 : Trump is the Republican Obam ( Mar 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190301 : ...a nation divided against itself ... ( Feb 28, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190227* Their votes mean absolutely nothing, and that the entire American electoral system is just a simulation of democracy ( Feb 27, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190227 : Mueller investigation was clearly was part of the leverage used to get control of Trump ( Feb 27, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190227 : Barr is CIA's shyster lawyer, Mueller is CIA's cleaner. Both FBI and DoJ are completely controlled by CIA "focal points" (Dulles' term) or dotted-line reports (Bush-era Newspeak.) ( Feb 27, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190227 : Microsoft employees petition against Hololens contract with US Army ( Feb 27, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190226 : Banning Huawei in the US will hurt US Huawei dealers more than it will hurt Huawei. ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190226 : That might have left people with the false impression that their votes mean absolutely nothing, and that the entire American electoral system is just a simulation of democracy, and in reality they are living in a neo-feudalist, de facto global capitalist empire administrated by omnicidal money-worshipping human parasites that won't be satisfied until they've remade the whole of creation in their nihilistic image ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190226 : Warren Joins Bernie In Rejecting Private Fundraisers.. For Now - YouTube ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190226 : The USA elite will never willingly give up their power. It has to be taken from them. ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190226 : Nobody will be doing a fine job for the country because CIA doesn't give a rat's ass about the country ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190226 : Calling a spade a spade ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190226 : Civilizations are only held together by the "glue" of shared beliefs. The deep-state-media-complex has just applied a solvent to the very glue that holds the entire culture together. ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190226 : Corrupt and decaying neoliberal elite and Gramsci's idea of hegemony ( Feb 26, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190226* Neoliberalism by Julie Wilson ( Oct 09, 2017 , www.amazon.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190225 : Forget Jussie Smollet, Here Are the Real False Flags by Kevin Barrett ( Feb 25, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190224* David Stockman on Peak Trump : Undrainable swamp (which is on Pentagon side of Potomac river) and fantasy of MAGA (which become MIGA -- make Israel great again) ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.antiwar.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190224 : Sarah Abed on Twitter You ve really folded under pressure @TulsiGabbard. You know for a FACT that #Assad isn t a brutal dictator by Sarah Abed ( How the Revolution Could Devour Bernie by W. James Antle III ( Feb 24, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190224 : Did Bernie effectively killed Tulsi campaign? ( Feb 24, 2019 , www.antiwar.com )
- 20190224 : Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Warmongers in Their Ivory Towers by Eric Garris ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.antiwar.com )
- 20190223 : Chances for Tulsi might improve if she view her followers as a party and uses method of political parties struggle for power in her compaign ( Feb 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190223 : Smartphone Apps Sending Intensely Personal Information To Facebook - Whether Or Not You Have An Account ( Feb 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190223 : FBI EXTENSIVE ILLEGAL SURVAILANCE PROGRAM ( Feb 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190222 : And please refrain from that socialized, government organized power grid ( Feb 22, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190222 : FBI Official Admits To Infiltrating Trump Campaign - Just Don't Call It Spying ( Feb 22, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190222* Neo-McCarthyism is used to defend the US empirical policies. Branding dissidents as Russian stooges is a loophole that allow to suppress dissident opinions ( Feb 21, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190222 : The Assad apologist smear ( Feb 22, 2019 , www.thedailybeast.com )
- 20190222 : The Myopia of Interventionists by Daniel Lariso ( Feb 22, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190221 : Bottom feeders from The View try to bute Tulai. It did not work well ( Feb 21, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190221 : FBI s Top Lawyer Thought Hillary Clinton Should Be Criminally Prosecuted - Was Persuaded To Change His Mind ( Feb 21, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190221 : Russiagate In Flames No Evidence Of Collusion, New Findings Challenge DNC Hack Narrative ( Feb 21, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190219 : TULSI GABBARD For POTUS 2020! Congresswoman Gabbard Holds Meet And Greet In New Hampshire! ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190219 : THE NEW YORK TIMES IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190219 : Tulsi Gabbard Elizabeth Warren in 2020 Who Can Beat Trump ( May 11, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190219 : Foreign Policy is More Than Just War and Peace ( Nov 14, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190219 : Tulsi Gabbard Reveals Amazing Progressive Legislative Agenda ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190219 : P>ositions - tulsi ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.reddit.com )
- 20190219* Tulsi Gabbard kills New World Order bloodbath in thirty seconds ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.veteranstoday.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190219* Warmongers in their ivory towers - YouTube ( Feb 19, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190219 : Wow, I absolutely love every point she made, what a breath of fresh air ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190218* Do You Believe in the Deep State Now by Robert W. Merry ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190218 : Tulsi on the issues Run Tulsi Run - Tulsi Gabbard for President in 2020 ( Feb 18, 2019 , runtulsirun.net )
- 20190218 : While highly unlikely Tulsi Gabbard might be able to do what Trump failed to do and appeals directly to the people of the USA to back her in a ruthless campaign to drain the swamp (meaning showing the door to the Neocons and their Deep State) ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190218* Joe Rogan Experience #1170 - Tulsi Gabbard ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190218 : TOP 24 QUOTES BY TULSI GABBARD A-Z Quotes ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.azquotes.com )
- 20190218 : Tulsi 2020 Anti-war Democrat says she s running for US president ( Jan 12, 2019 , www.rt.com )
- 20190218 : Support Tulsi Gabbard: it takes real political skills to succeed in America as a Hindu-nationalist, anti-gay racist, Putin toadie, and Assad apologist ( Feb 18, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190218 : Tulsi Gabbard, A Rare Anti-War Democrat, Will Run For President by Kevin Gosztola ( Jan 14, 2019 , shadowproof.com )
- 20190218 : Tulsi Gabbard Smears Debunked by Jimmy Dore ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190218 : Links below could be summed up Gabbard is not pro-Israel enough . But the real reason for such a hostility towards her is that she is against foreign wars of choice ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190218 : Facebook labelled 'digital gangsters' by report on fake news by David Pegg ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20190218 : So how did the Israelis manage to shift US policy 180 degrees, like a parasite taking over the host's brain? ( Feb 18, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190217* Was Trump was a deep state man from day one, just like Obama, Bush, Clinton and all the rest? ( Mar 23, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190217 : Two Trump Cabinet Officials Were Ready To Support 25th Amendment Coup As Rosenstein Tallied Votes ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190217 : Tulsi Gabbard evades the press, and for good reason. ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190217 : Why Conservative Media and the Far Right Love Tulsi Gabbard for President by Maxwell Tani, Kelly Weill ( Jan 15, 2019 , www.thedailybeast.com )
- 20190217 : Tulsi Gabbard explains why she will run for president ( Jan 12, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190217 : H.R. 1249, the INF Treaty Compliance Act, to prevent taxpayer dollars from being used for weapons that would breach the INF treaty ( Feb 17, 2019 , twitter.com )
- 20190217 : About TULSI 2020 ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.tulsi2020.com )
- 20190217 : Tulsi sure is hated by the neocons and neolibral intelligentsia, but she would, more than any other candidate, actually start to heal this country ( Feb 17, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190217* Trump is Russian asset memo is really neocon propaganda overkill ( Jan 23, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190217 : What a crew we have today: Bolton is evil, Pompeo is a liar, Pence is a moralizing buffoon ( Feb 17, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190217 : Individuals whose predictions were right-on received absolutely no boost in prestige for their prescience. Ron Paul is the most obvious example. Every warning Paul made about these "interventions" happened. ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190217* The goal of any war is the redistribution of taxpayer money into the bank accounts of MIC shareholders and executives ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190217 : The question of accountability ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190217 : Bill Kristol and Max Boot are not an expect in military technology, or security issues. They are experts in peddling MIC product to the US public ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190217 : It is easy for them to make the recommendation to head into to war for two very simple reasons. The first is that it will not require any personal sacrifice. The other reason is that it will not require any sacrifice of those closest to them. ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190217 : The goal of the neocons was to exploit 9/11 to destroy countries in the Middle East that posed a threat to Israel ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190217 : One problem with neocons middle East policy ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190217 : Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Kristol and Boot work for the CIA and MI6. They tend to lead with placed stories, either before or after events, helping to persuade those who have yet to make up their minds or those looking to have someone else do their thinking for them ( Feb 17, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190217 : There's No Denying It; It Was Never Anything But a Coup! ( Feb 17, 2019 , larouchepub.com )
- 20190216 : "Semi-intelligence agences" is a very sad joke ( Jul 27, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20190216* MSM Begs For Trust After Buzzfeed Debacle by Caitlin Johnstone ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190216* Death Of Russiagate: Mueller Team Tied To Mifsud s Network ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190216 : Eugene McCarthy never became President, but he changed national politics. Gabbard could have a big impact even if she does not win. ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190216 : Do American people care enough about war to vote for Tulsi Gabbard ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190216 : President Trump is Saudi Arabia's bitch Hawaii Rep SLAMS Trump ( dailymail.co.uk )
- 20190216 : Yea, John McCain was a truly historic person. So far, he was the only person in history who managed to totally disable an American aircraft carrier. ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190216 : What other organization/group then CIA is capable of such as perfect job of covering their tracks ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190216 : There is a tendency, especially among dissenters and conspiracy theorists, to equate the Kennedy family with the Gracchi brothers of the great late Roman republic ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190216 : The Broken Presidential Destiny of JFK, Jr. by Laurent Guyénot ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190216 : Is Tulsi Gabbard for Real by Philip Giraldi ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190216 : Libya was a war crime. ( Feb 16, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190216 : Why Are These Professional War Peddlers Still Around? Pundits like Max Boot and Bill Kristol got everything after 9/11 wrong but are still considered experts. by Tucker Carlson ( Feb 15, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190216 : "Semi-intelligence agences" is a very sad joke: When I watched the US rep. who supposedly investigated this Magnitzky affair for the US gov. state under oath that he never verified any of the info that Browder gave him, I kept thinking "Is this guy serious ?" ( Jul 27, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20190215 : Tulsi Gabbard Pres. Trump -- STOP treating our troops as political pawns - YouTube ( Feb 14, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190215 : Morning Joe Attacks Tulsi For Opposing War - YouTube ( Feb 07, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190215 : Media Erasing Tulsi Gabbard From Presidential Campaign by The Jimmy Dore Show ( Feb 15, 2019 , The Jimmy Dore Show )
- 20190215 : Israel lobby proves Ilhan Omar's point ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190215 : Glenn Greenwald Defends Rep. Ilhan Omar Criticizing Israeli Lobby AIPAC Is Not Anti-Semitic ( YouTube video )
- 20190214 : Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Urges Support for Paid Family and Medical Leave Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard ( Feb 14, 2019 , gabbard.house.gov )
- 20190213* MoA - Russiagate Is Finished ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190213 : Pro-Israel Lobby Caught Boasting of Its Influence in Washington by Ryan Grim ( Feb 13, 2019 , theintercept.com )
- 20190213* Making Globalism Great Again by C.J. Hopkins ( Feb 11, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190213* Stephen Cohen on War with Russia and Soviet-style Censorship in the US by Russell Mokhiber ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190213 : Congress Has Not "By Law" Vested The Attorney General With Authority to Appoint the Special Counsel ( Feb 13, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190213 : Opinion The Empty Quarters of U.S. Politics by Paul Krugman ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190213 : Tulsi rocks ( Feb 13, 2019 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20190213 : The rules are different for members of Israel lobby. ( Feb 13, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190213 : There's Something Eerily Familiar About the West's Approach to Venezuela ( Feb 13, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190212 : Tulsi was just on CNN talking about CIA funding of "terror-linked groups" in Syria ( Feb 12, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190212 : AIPAC is not a PAC in American law and thus cannot make political contributions, but it illegally controls a lot of real PACs and has a lot of political influence in the Jewish community. ( Feb 12, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190212 : The problem with the Florida senator is his absolute blind obedience towards the Zionist state, his engagement against the BDS movement and his loyalty to Israel's stalwarts in the US. He is not the only US politician in Congress who is in the pocket of the Zionist lobby. At least the American Middle Eastern policy is run by the Zionist Israel Lobby in the US. ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190212 : Being Marco Rubio: The boyish senator from Florida is owned by the Israel Lobby by Philip Giraldi ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190212 : Snowden revelations did not chnage thebahviour of JoeUser ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190212 : Walter Jones, Congressman Behind Freedom Fries Who Turned Anti-War Firebrand, Dies At 76 ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190212 : Rethinking America's Military Industrial Complex by Tim Kirby ( Feb 12, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190211 : Trump has tried to turn his presidency into a personality cult rather than MAGA ( Feb 11, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190210* Pussy John Bolton and His Codpiece Mustache by Fred Reed ( Feb 10, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190210 : In 2008, Obama was touted as a political outsider who will hose away all of the rot and bloody criminality of the Bush years. He turned out to be a deft move by our ruling class. Though fools still refuse to see it, Obama is a perfect servant of our military banking complex. ( Feb 10, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190210 : Deranged Jewish Secretary of State Madeline Albright famously told Leslie Stahl on "60 Minutes" that the death of 500,000 Iraqi children, due to Clinton's years of punative sanctions, was worth it ( Feb 10, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190210 : Pussy John Bolton and His Codpiece Mustache by Fred Reed ( Feb 10, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190209 : Facebook The Government's Propaganda Arm ( Feb 09, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190209 : PRETTY FREAKY If America Turns to Fascism, Populism Will Be at Its Heart. ( Feb 09, 2019 , prettyfreaky.blogspot.com )
- 20190209 : Mueller Annoyed By Chipper, Overeager Adam Schiff Constantly Sending Him Evidence He's Already Uncovered ( Feb 09, 2019 , politics.theonion.com )
- 20190209 : Tenth Circle Added To Rapidly Growing Hell ( Sep 23, 1998 , home.isi.org )
- 20190208* To understand Steele and the five eyes involvement in the Russia hoax you need to go to the library ( Feb 08, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190208 : For a well-documented, quite different analysis of the Kennedy assassination see "Partners in Crime: The Rockefeller, CFR, CIA and Castro Connection to the Kennedy Assassination." ( Feb 08, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190208 : Amazing that a bunch of academics would "criticize" the CIA and leave out all the real facts about the CIA. ( Feb 08, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190208 : The CIA Then and Now Old Wine in New Bottles by Edward Curtin ( Feb 08, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190207 : Government shutdown, Venezuela Donald Trump evolves into the best propagator of neoliberal fascism that tends to become a norm ( Feb 07, 2019 , failedevolution.blogspot.com )
- 20190207 : Never underestimate the USA greed. ( Feb 07, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190206 : Bari Weiss Has the Stupidest Take on Tulsi Gabbard Yet ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190206 : NYT Columnist Calls Tulsi Gabbard 'Assad Toady,' Can't Define or Spell Term ( Feb 06, 2019 , sputniknews.com )
- 20190206 : Tulsi is a threat to the status quo...watch the DNC torpedo her candidacy ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190206 : Tulsi Gabbard Rips Interventionism In First Campaign Ad ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190206 : Senate Investigating Mueller FBI's Prosecution Of Orgy Island Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190206 : Ignore the Free-Riding International Peanut Gallery ( Feb 06, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190205 : The Weekly Standard A Record of Failed Regime Change by Jacob Heilbrunn ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.nybooks.com )
- 20190205* The neocon s strategy ( Dec 28, 2018 , www.rightweb.irc-online.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190205 : NYTimes Journo Melts Down On Joe Rogan s Show ( Feb 05, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190205 : Tucker Carlson Dismantles Pro-War Stooge ( Feb 05, 2019 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190205 : If only Trump invades Venezuella neocons like Max Book will be with him in one headbeat ( Feb 05, 2019 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20190205 : The Problem of Max Boot by Corey Robin ( Feb 05, 2019 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20190205 : On Max Boot conversion to Neoliberal Democrats ( Feb 05, 2019 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20190205 : When Conspiracy Is The Only Explanation For Failed Neo-Liberal Dreams by William S. Smith ( Feb 05, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190205 : SUBSCRIBE WITH GOOGLE ( Feb 05, 2019 , www.kansascity.com )
- 20190205 : John Bolton Insists Iran Likely Harboring Dangerous Terrorist Osama Bin Laden ( Feb 05, 2019 , politics.theonion.com )
- 20190205 : Refusal to hand over Venezuelan gold means end of Britain as a financial center Prof. Wolff -- RT Business News ( Feb 05, 2019 , www.rt.com )
- 20190205 : Sic Semper Tyrannis Is this the Trump Doctrine - TTG ( Feb 05, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190204 : Tulsi Gabbard Slams Neocon-Neolib Warmongers After NBC Propaganda Exposed ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190204 : Iraqis Want No Part of Trump s Iran Obsession by Daniel Larison ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190204 : Angry Bear " Reagan's Tax Cuts and the Volcker Recession ( Feb 04, 2019 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20190204 : It case of Venzuella coup it looks like we are dealing with a "Skripal tactic": do something so ridiculously stupid and offensive that it places all your vassals before a stark choice: either submit and pretend like you did not notice or, alternatively, dare to say something and face with wrath of Uncle Shmuel (the Neocon's version of Uncle Sam) by The Saker ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190204 : There are various elite groups jockeying for power, but Intelligence community remains tha core of the Deep State ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190204 : A great example of waste and corruption in the US military is the plan to rebuild and reopen Tyndall Air Force base ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190204 : Why does everyone make Trump out to be a victim, poor ol Trump, he's being screwed by all those people he himself appointed, poor ol persecuted Trump. Sounds like our Jewish friends with all the victimization BS. ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190204 : Trump logic of betrayal of his voters ( Feb 04, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190204 : US Sanctions as a Tool To Perpetuate Neocolonialism ( Feb 04, 2019 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20190204* Trump s Revised and Rereleased Foreign Policy: The World Policeman is Back ( Aug 09, 2017 , zeroanthropology.net ) [Recommended]
- 20190203 : Trump Should Call Congress's Bluff on Our Endless Wars by W. James Antle III ( Feb 03, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190203 : Mocking Mueller's Collusion-Free Collusion Indictment Of Roger Stone ( Feb 03, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190202 : Brazil, Fascism and the Left Wing of Neoliberalism ( Feb 02, 2019 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20190202 : In Tit-For-Tat, Russia Suspends INF Treaty; Putin Slams US Demolishing Global Security ( Feb 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190202 : One Of The Biggest At-Home DNA Testing Companies Is Secretly Sharing Data With The FBI ( Feb 01, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190202 : European Companies Won t Dare Use SWIFT Alternative To Send Money To Iran ( Feb 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190131 : Venezuela color revolution plot thickens ( Jan 28, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190131 : Former FBI agents played a role in the JFK assassination ( Jan 31, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190131 : Sic Semper Tyrannis ( Jan 31, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190130 : The US is needing a war to rally its people around the flag and to attempt to keep its hand on the Rudder of the world. ( Jan 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190130 : It has only recently become clear (to most) that Trump is a faux populist frontman ... the Republican Obama. ( Jan 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190130 : Just one more to a long list of Trump appointments. I believe Trump is some kind of pervert, like the ones that like to get whipped, only Trump likes to get stabbed in the back ( Jan 30, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190130 : National socialism vs Marxist socialism ( Jan 30, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190129* After hiring Abrams the next logical step would be hiring Hillary or Wolfowitz. WTF Is Trump Thinking ( Jan 29, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190129 : So which of Trump s nominees gets kneecapped by Deep State first? Michael Flynn ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190129 : Once Barr is installed in office, stand by. The Department of Justice and the FBI will received the equivalent of a high powered enema. Both are sick institutions and need to have the feces flushed out ( Jan 19, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190129 : Scheer The Illegal CIA Operation That Brought Us 9-11 ( Jan 29, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190129* Guardian became D>eep State Guardian ( Dec 22, 2018 , off-guardian.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190129 : FBI, CIA [supposedly] Told WaPo They Doubted Key Allegation In Steele Dossier but Wapo still run their own anti-Trump campaign popularizing Steele dossier. ( Dec 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190129 : Protection rackets reach new heights. US debt is growing exponentially, until it doesn't. What then? The Yugoslavia solution, 50 odd countries from the no longer united states? ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190126* Can the current US neoliberal/neoconservative elite be considered suicidal? ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190125 : Clinton Emails Reveal France, U.S. Looted Oil Gold In Libya ( Jan 13, 2016 , www.youtube.com )
- 20190125 : Re-Colonisation ( Jan 25, 2019 , failedevolution.blogspot.com )
- 20190125 : The 'Springtime for Strongmen' and the Myth of Retrenchment by Daniel Larison ( Jan 25, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190125 : Big Tech Merging With Big Brother Is A Big Problem ( Jan 25, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190124 : Looks like some users left Facebook, or never existed ( Jan 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190124 : The Iraq War cheerleaders who are still around 15 years later by Sarah Wasko ( Mar 20, 2018 , www.mediamatters.org )
- 20190124 : Trump Derangement Syndrome and the NATO Fetish of the Progressive Left by David Stockman ( Jan 21, 2019 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20190124 : This write-up is an uncanny coincidence for me as I just watched the four part movie The Lobby (UK) yesterday. As I watched the maneuvers of the israeli's lobby groups and their wilful political accomplices, I kept smiling seeing how much they are putting into an unwinnable war. They seem not to learn from history. ( Jan 24, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190124 : Max Boot Is Sorry for Backing the GOP and Iraq War by Peter Maass ( Oct 13, 2018 , theintercept.com )
- 20190124 : Intelligence agency officials carefully monitor the activities of the two main parties, keeping a vigilant eye out for any deviations from the national security consensus in Washington ( Jan 24, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190124 : The New Gray Lady is a Comfort Woman for the War Party ( Jan 15, 2019 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20190124 : The Integrity Initiative web site has been scrubbed and their twitter acct is now by invitation only ( Jan 24, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190123 : The powerful wider Lobby didn't waste a minute in destroying Occupy Wall Street, and now they're going after every movement that aligns itself with Palestinian rights and trying to destroy the fledgling careers of two powerful pro-Palestinian female voices in Congress. ( Jan 23, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190123 : Worst secret agent ever ( Jan 15, 2019 , irrussianality.wordpress.com )
- 20190123 : Curious Bedfellows The Neocon And Progressive Alliance To Destroy Donald Trump by Philip Giraldi ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190122 : At the end of the day, Trump Tower Moscow has never happened - and Trump himself has turned out to be the worst Putin Puppet ever after slapping heavy sanctions on Moscow and selling Ukraine weapons that the Obama administration wouldn t. ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190122 : Bottomfeeder neocon Kristol make a mark again by smearing white kids ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20190122 : Benito Mussolini defined fascism as "Barely able to slip a cigarette paper between business and government." ( Jan 22, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190122 : The Fetishization of the Corporate Media by C.J. Hopkins ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190122 : Here are 11 questions you should ask Libertarians to see if they're hypocrites by RJ Eskow ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.alternet.org )
- 20190122 : Warning Neocons Joining Democrats to Support War by Martin Armstrong ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.investmentwatchblog.com )
- 20190122 : Banned by Facebook for Telling the Truth by Israel Shamir ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190122 : The Corrosion of Conservatism Why I Left the Right ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190122 : Washington Monthly Neocons Paved the Way for Trump. Finally, One Admits It ( Jan 22, 2019 , washingtonmonthly.com )
- 20190122 : They're back Here's how the neocons are regaining power in Trump's America – Alternet.org ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.alternet.org )
- 20190122 : At least we get technology development, an industrial base and decent manufacturing jobs out of DoD ( Jan 22, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190122 : The National Security Agency Is A Criminal Organization by Paul Craig Roberts ( Jan 17, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190121 : Control of money and control of information are two keys to the making other states vassals. The American military and CIA have provided most of the overt and covert 'muscle' for that control system.political power ( Jan 21, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190121 : France hits Google with record €50mn fine over 'forced consent' data collection ( Jan 21, 2019 , www.rt.com )
- 20190121 : Anti-Trump Frenzy Threatens to End Superpower Diplomacy by Stephen F. Cohen ( Jan 16, 2019 , www.thenation.com )
- 20190121* Beyond BuzzFeed The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing US Media Failures On The Trump-Russia Story by Glenn Greenwald ( Jan 21, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190120 : The USA LGBT political correctness bites Tulsi ( Jan 20, 2019 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190120 : WikiLeaks disturbing and hopeful findings on Tulsi Gabbard s path to progressiveness ( Jan 20, 2019 , failedevolution.blogspot.com )
- 20190120 : Gabbard seems to think of international relations in a different register, seeing states as rational agents pursuing their national interests mainly in self-preservation and self-defense ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190120 : Buzzfeed, Question Time the purpose of Fake News by Kit Knightly ( Jan 20, 2019 , off-guardian.org )
- 20190120 : This organisation and all of those part of it should be treated as enemies of the people, as they have attacked, disingenuously and using smears ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190120 : I used to worry that a president Hillary Clinton would make Democratic Party a party of neocons. It turns out Donald did the trick by Jack Hunter ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190120 : Has the USA become an elite club for financial bandits manipulating sheep under the name "American Nation". ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190120 : Even as an old timer, I am drawn to the arguments made by our "Dissident Right"(DR), who seek to find a Third Way between destructive international capitalism and destructive international socialism ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190120 : Dear [neoliberal] elites ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190120 : In fact, we don't have a real democracy anymore. We have a Potemkin Village democracy. ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190120 : Degeneration of the US neoliberal elite can be partially attributed to the conversion of neoliberal universities into indoctrination mechanism, rather then institutions for fostering critical thinking ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190120 : The desperate efforts of the Western neoliberal establishment to build a new propaganda machine by globinfo freexchange ( Dec 25, 2018 , failedevolution.blogspot.com )
- 20190120 : I've been wondering what's fueling Israel anti-Iran obsession, given that Iran has never threatened Israel. The dominant factor which comes to mind is the Holocaust Conference held in Tehran in 2006 to examine the numerous inconsistencies in the Official Narrative. ( Jan 20, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190119 : We are being played Judging from his appointment Trump is really a Republican Obama ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190119 : Did Israel won or lost by unleashing civil war in Syria with its Washington boss and protector ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190119 : Putin Asks And Trump Delivers - A List Of All The Good Things Trump Did For Russia ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190119 : The central political question in all Western societies is -- how far will the masses be able to control the naturally-abusive tendencies of the elite? ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190119 : The Senate is the eager, resourceful, and indefatigable agent of interests as hostile to the American people as any invading army could be ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190119 : Integrity Initiative was formed soon after Kissinger's Op-Ed in August 2014 and before Trump began his run for President. ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190119 : Treatment of Russians in the US MSM echoes the German Nazis their treatment of Slavs in thisr media (slaves, unter menchen) ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190119 : The Mockingbird Media lies and equivocates about everything. Insofar as the deep state spider's web of hegemony spreads all over the world and becomes more odious, the lies become more copious and more predictable, and their acceptance more and more relies upon the lever of public credulity and Neoliberal Newspeak ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190119 : Oh, nothing new; extortion, perjury, forty per cent, face-grinding. ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190119* According to Wolin, domestic and foreign affairs goals are each important and on parallel tracks ( Jan 19, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190118 : On the British Establishment ( Jan 18, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190117 : Seymour Hersh George H.W. Bush Team Leaked To Media To Reveal CIA's Iran-Contra Affair ( Jan 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190117 : The Kennedy Assassination plot overlord was Naval Intelligence. ( Jan 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190117 : Yinon Plan, Israeli strategic plan to ensure regional superiority, stipulates that Israel must balkanize neighboring Arab states ( Jan 17, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190117 : Managerialism is synonym for corporatism ( Jan 17, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : The Coke or Pepsi and parties is a perfect corporatist arrangement, which guarantee filtering out any opposition to the oligarchy in 99 percent of elections ( Jan 16, 2019 , theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : The rise of National Socialism in Germany in the 30s had many causes and some surprising supporters ( Jan 17, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190117 : The Deep State is not monolithic ( Jan 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190117 : What makes folks think that the Bush secret cabal has gone away? ( Jan 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190117 : Another bit of evidence backing my hypothesis that the CIA quickly gained control of the Executive branch of the Federal government soon after its inception. ( Jan 17, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190117 : Longtime Reporter Leaves NBC, Accuses Media of Lionizing Destructive Organizations Like the FBI ( Jan 17, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190117 : https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-10/f-35-program-costs-jump-to-406-billion-in-new-pentagon-estimate ( Jan 17, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190117 : We are disenfranchised by what the elites are saying because the elites control the narrative in a way that makes sure the power will always reside with them. ( Jan 17, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190116 : Tulsi Gabbard knew that Hillary Clinton was a real menace so she not only endorsed Bernie Sanders but quit her vice-chair post at the DNC in order to do so since the DNC laws insisted that the DNC stay neutral ( Jan 16, 2019 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20190116 : Corporatism is the control of government by big business. This is what we have in the USA today. The main difference between corporatism and fascism is the level of repressions against opposition. Corporatism now tales forma of inverted totalitarism and use ostracism instead of phycal repressions ( Jan 16, 2019 , profile.theguardian.com )
- 20190115* Apparently, the FBI, and not the CIA, are the real government. ( Jan 15, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190115 : Here's a good reason to support Tulsi Gabbard. Look at who opposes her ( Jan 15, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190115 : Apparently, the FBI, and not the CIA, are the real government by Colonel Pat Lang ( Jan 15, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190115 : The Trump-Russia Scam - How Obama Enabled The FBI To Spy On Trump ( Jan 15, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190115 : The man behind the Russiagate hoax set to resign (Video) ( Jan 15, 2019 , theduran.com )
- 20190114* Tulsi Gabbard, A Rare Anti-War Democrat, Will Run For President ( Jan 14, 2019 , shadowproof.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190114 : The L>obby at work ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190114 : I feel like the U.S. is an occupied country, invaded by corporate lobbyists. We have the kind of crap government you get from occupations. ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190114 : The Russia Hoax The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump Gregg Jarrett 9788925598352 Amazon.com ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190114 : Lobby at work ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190114 : Ship of Fools How a Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution by Tucker Carlson ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.amazon.com )
- 20190114 : Deep State is a new "Inner Party" ( Jan 14, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190113 : Deep State neutered Trump: I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190113 : Tulsi Gabbard's running in 2020 ( Jan 13, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190113 : NSA Director Mike Rogers visit to Donald Trump ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190113* As FBI Ramped Up Witch Hunt When Trump Fired Comey, Strzok Admitted Collusion Investigation A Joke ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190113 : What is wrong with Trump ( Jan 13, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190113 : So even if the IRA didn't manage to make a profit, the net cost for them must have been much lower than $100,000 ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190113 : Mitt Romney, Commander of the Fake Internationalists by Doug Bandow ( Jan 10, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190113 : Those Porky Pentagon Earmarks Never Really Went Away ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190113 : Until we have more action on this than just some furious tweets, it doesn't matter ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190113 : RFK knew how it works. RFK junior explained the reason for RFK's focus on organized-crime until CIA whacked him. That's why his book was made to sink without a ripple. ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190113 : CIA is boosting the volume of its anti-Russian vilification because more and more CIA assets are getting flushed out. Stephan Halper is an obvious spook. Page is the corniest traitor since Lee Harvey Oswald ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190113 : This nasty neocon Rachel MadCow ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190113 : The only reason the evil bastards who control our society can get away with their treachery is because most of the American people are out to lunch on the most important issues of our time. ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190113 : The USA repeats the history of the later Roman empire, with the army and intelligence agencies firmly in control ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190113 : Republican politicians may invoke the rhetoric of free markets to justify cutting taxes for the rich and benefits for the poor, or removing environmental regulations that hurt polluters' profits, but they don't really care about free markets per se. After all, the party had little problem lining up behind Trump's embrace of tariffs ( Jan 13, 2019 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20190112 : Trump Goes On Epic Tweetstorm After NYT Reveals FBI Witch Hunt Escalation Following Comey Firing ( Jan 12, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190112 : CLASSIFIED The most powerful investor you never heard of by globalintelhub ( Jan 12, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190112 : Mass Dementia in the Western Establishment by Diana Johnstone ( Jan 12, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190111* New Documents Reveal a Covert British Military-Intelligence Smear Machine Meddling In American Politics by Mark Ames ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190111* How President Trump Normalized Neoconservatism by Ilana Mercer ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190111 : As Democratic Elites Reunite With Neocons, The Party's Voters Are Becoming Far More Militaristic And Pro-War Than Republicans by Glenn Greenwald ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190111 : The ticking time bomb is because a large part of young people working now are working on non – permanent contracts that don t pay benefits. These people won t have any pension at all and there are a lot of them ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190111 : That is another surefire sign of degeneracy: when a regime can only produce incompetent, often old, leaders who are completely out of touch with reality and who blame their own failures on everyone but themselves ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190111* Facts does not matter in the current propoganda environment, the narrative is everything ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190111 : Rosenstein expected to leave Justice Department; Barr tells lawmakers he won't interfere with Mueller ( Jan 11, 2019 , www.chicagotribune.com )
- 20190110 : How the Hawks Prevailed on Syria by Daniel Larison ( Jan 09, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190110 : Stuff To Read Integrity Initiative, Skripal, Kaspersky ... ( Jan 10, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190110 : Rosenstein Protected Mueller by Bending Justice Department Rules ( Jan 10, 2019 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20190109 : What is absolutely remarkable to me in a very bad way is that this piece of trash received 681 reviews on Amazon, only 21 with one star and the balance above that for an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 ( Jan 09, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190109 : Mattis One More General For The Self-Licking Ice Cream Cone ( Jan 09, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190108 : Sic Semper Tyrannis - IMO Senate anti-BDS bill is an Israeli effort to kill free speech in the US ( Jan 08, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190108* Shock Files- What Role Did Integrity Initiative Play in Sergei Skripal Affair- - Sputnik International ( Jan 08, 2019 , sputniknews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190108* Skripal spin doctors- Documents link UK govt-funded Integrity Initiative to anti-Russia narrative ( Jan 05, 2019 , www.defenddemocracy.press ) [Recommended]
- 20190108* No, wealth isn t created at the top. It is merely devoured there by Rutger Bregman ( Mar 30, 2017 , www.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190106 : Integrity Initiative - New Documents From Shady NGO Released ( Jan 04, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190106 : Intelligence stooges dominate Western MSM or How Putin s Russia Weaponizes Everything ( Dec 17, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190106 : Neocons in US niversities: Everything Madeleine Albright Doesn t Like is Fascism ( Jan 06, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190106 : Integrity initiative is Gladio 2.0 in disguise ( Jan 06, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190106 : Is Integrity Initiative controls the USA media as well ? ( Jan 06, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190106 : Is BBC a part of Integrity Initiative ? ( Jan 06, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190106 : "Oxford University's Computational Propaganda Project" might well be tied to "Integrity Initiative". ( Jan 06, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190106* British elite fantasy of again ruling the world (with American and Zionist aid) has led to a series of catastrophic blunders and overreaches in both foreign and domestic policies. ( Jan 06, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190105 : Obama as the agent of the Deep State consciously deciving his voters with faux populism promises which he never intended to follow ( Jan 05, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190105 : Everything Madeleine Albright Doesn t Like is Fascism by Guillaume Durocher ( Jan 05, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190105 : Are Trump's senior people going rogue? ( Jan 05, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190105 : 'Operation Iris' more New documents tie Integrity Initiative to spin of Skripal affair ( Jan 05, 2019 , www.rt.com )
- 20190104 : Return of the Neocons ( Jan 04, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190104 : Anonymous Data Collection Is More Risky Than Users Think ( Jan 04, 2019 , www.itprotoday.com )
- 20190104 : Theres only one thing necessary to maintain the respect and affection of DCs ruling political and media class: affirm standard precepts of US imperialism and militarism ( Jan 04, 2019 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20190104 : Eric Dubelier emerges as Robert Mueller's top courtroom adversary by Rowan Scarborough ( Jan 01, 2019 , www.washingtontimes.com )
- 20190104 : Trump Fought For His Withdrawal For a Year by Willy B ( Jan 04, 2019 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20190104 : Trump Walks Back Syria Pullout As Noose Tightens ( Jan 04, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190103 : Twenty-one days after NSAM 263 and the State Department memo, President Diem is overthrown, and twenty-one days later, President Kennedy is overthrown. ( Jan 03, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190103 : Russia-mania takes over the world ( Jan 03, 2019 , theduran.com )
- 20190103 : John Helmer- Lunatic Russia-Hating in Washington Is 70 Years Old. It Started with Joseph Alsop, George Kennan and the Washington Post ( Jan 03, 2019 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20190103 : Neoliberal Totalitarianism And The Social Contract ( Jan 18, 2018 , countercurrents.org )
- 20190103 : Five Political Predictions for 2019 by Daniel R. DePetris ( Jan 01, 2019 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20190103 : Graham and Our Confused Syria Policy by DANIEL LARISON ( December 31, 2018 )
- 20190102 : Meet The Cabal That Are Framing Domestic American Activism As "Russian Influence" and "Fake News" ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190102 : American People Admit Having Facebook Data Stolen Kind Of Worth It To Watch That Little Fucker Squirm ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.theonion.com )
- 20190102 : Buchanan How The War Party Lost The Middle East ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190102 : Mideast wars were cooked up by loyal-to-Israel neocons ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190102 : IOW time is running out for the neo-cons, and they're only going to get Iran destroyed and hold onto power in the US through an outright Bolshevik style coup against the public (some kind of fabricated National Emergency) ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190102 : T>he NY Times exposes how aligned the globalist leftist elite is with the NEOCON globalist elite. ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190102 : Israel is hardly a normal country. It is an Apartheid Colony ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190102 : Israel is not interested in fighting this fight alone. It has dragged others into it, including the US. ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190102 : The proximate reason why Iran is a problem in this region is because Israel cannot resolve the Palestinian issue. Iran is basically a gigantic wag the dog. Without this external ginned up threat, Israel is simply stuck in a Palestinian mire ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20190102 : Britain must surely be in the running for the Wooden Spoon award doe 2018 ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190102 : The demonization of Russia, China, Iran and Venezuela might be connected with oil depletion ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190102 : Election tampering via false identity by Democratic operatives: The cleverest trick used in propaganda against a specific country is to accuse it of what the accuser itself is doing. ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20190102* Russian bots - How An Anti-Russian Lobby Creates Fake News ( Feb 20, 2018J , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190102* The Only Meddling "Russian Bots" Were Actually Democrat-Led "Experts" by Mac Slavo ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20190102* Did Mueller Patched Together Much of His Indictment from 2015 Radio Free Europe Article ? ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190102* That madness of the US neocons comes from having no behavioural limits, no references outside of groupthink, and manipulating the language. Simply put, you don't know anymore what's what outside of the narrative your group pushes. The manipulators ends up caught in their lies. ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20190102 : Russia has really become the all-purpose pouvantail scarecrow, specter of doom, etc. An awareness of the high costs of divisiveness if uncontrolled - massive social unrest, at extreme, civil war -- and that these are to be avoided, is evidenced. ( Jan 02, 2019 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20190101 : Israel is Bad for America by Philip Giraldi ( Jan 01, 2019 , www.unz.com )
- 20181230 : Summer- Rerun- Journey into a Libertarian Future- Part I The Vision ( Dec 30, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181230* RussiaGate In Review with Aaron Mate - Unreasoned Fear is Neoliberalism's Response to the Credibility Gap ( Dec 30, 2018 , jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181229 : Two More Spiegel Employees Out After Fake News Scandal Expands - ( Dec 29, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181229* -Election Meddling- Enters Bizarro World As MSM Ignores Democrat-Linked -Russian Bot- Scheme - ( Dec 29, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181229 : Nude Selfie In Russia Case Reveals How Deep Mueller s Probe Goes ( Dec 29, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181229 : So Russian twits were a false flag operation ( Dec 29, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20181229 : Reporting on the Integrity Initiative is spotty yet but I did come across the link below of an article by Max Blumenthal ( Dec 29, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181228 : Angela Merkel- Nation States Must -Give Up Sovereignty- To New World Order - ( Dec 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181228 : Western propaganda turn: from sucking to alcoholic Yeltsin to the rabit hate of sober Putin in just 20 years ( Dec 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181227 : The Rehabilitation of Robert Mueller by Kit Knightly ( off-guardian.org )
- 20181227 : My impression is, ISIS is a mossad-Jewish lobby creation to win the PR war against Muslims and to keep the US attacking and containing Israel's geopolitical adversaries and eternally occupying Arab lands, and well, to Make Israel Safe Again ( Dec 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181227 : Private Eye has reported that the #IntegrityInitiative anti-propoaganda unit is taking tips from the security masterminds who tried to sell the wisdom of going to war in Iraq! ( Dec 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181227 : Trump Pulls Troops Out of Syria in Desperate Attempt to Save His Presidency, Causing Geopolitical Earthquake ( Dec 27, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20181227 : Senate Report on Russian Interference Was Written By Disinformation Warriors Behind Alabama 'False Flag Operation' ( Dec 27, 2018 , grayzoneproject.com )
- 20181227 : Syria Withdrawal Enrages the Chickenhawks by Philip Giraldi ( Dec 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181224 : Chuck Schumer, feckless hack ( Dec 24, 2018 , theweek.com )
- 20181224 : Did Someone Slip Donald Trump Some Kind Of Political Viagra ( Dec 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181224* Jewish neocons and the romance of nationalist armageddon ( May 06, 2014 , mondoweiss.net ) [Recommended]
- 20181223 : I suggest Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard for SECDEF ( Dec 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181223 : Post 2001 the USA foreign policy was driven by MIC, neoliberals trying to open foreign markets and attemopts to grab natiral resources (especially oil), and Isreal acting as MIC lobbyist ( Dec 23, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181222 : Robert Mueller and George HW Bush ( Dec 22, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20181222 : Briefing note on the Integrity Initiative ( Dec 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181222 : Family of Secrets The Bush Dynasty, America's Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years ( Dec 22, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20181222* British Security Service Infiltration, the Integrity Initiative and the Institute for Statecraft by Craig Murray ( Dec 13, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk ) [Recommended]
- 20181222 : Check out the RTL coverage: the "reporter" is standing on a street that is filled shoulder to shoulder as far as the lens can see with yellow vests, and states "there are about 50, maybe a hundred people here..." ( Dec 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181222* If Truth Cannot Prevail Over Material Agendas We Are Doomed by Paul Craig Roberts ( www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181222 : Will Trump Hold Firm on His Syria Pullout ( Dec 22, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181221 : What the use of Facebook accounts attributed to Russians a false flag operation ? ( Dec 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181221 : Similarities between neo-McCarthyism and anti-Semitism ( Dec 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181220 : Mueller's RussiaGate Probe Conflicts, Presuppositions and Special Interests by Adam Carter ( Nov 27, 2018 , disobedientmedia.com )
- 20181220 : One of the two CrowdStrike executives that had helped push the story to the press was a former department director at the FBI serving under Robert Mueller ( Dec 20, 2018 , disobedientmedia.com )
- 20181220 : Peak Deep Fake - Nvidia's Scary AI Generates Humans That Look 100% Real ( Dec 20, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181220 : Opinion The Guardian's Desperate Attempt To Connect Assange To Russiagate Backfires ( Dec 20, 2018 , disobedientmedia.com )
- 20181220 : The Guardian's Reputation In Tatters After Forger Revealed To Have Co-Authored Assange Smear ( Dec 20, 2018 , disobedientmedia.com )
- 20181219 : Here's What Newly-Diagnosed Amnesiac James Comey Did Not Recall On Day 2 Of Testimony ( Dec 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181219 : The Trump Coup Is a Threat to Our Republic by Larry Johnson ( Dec 19, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181219 : The highest priority should be SEIZING the ASSETS of EVERY individual who LIED us into WAR. ( Dec 19, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181218 : Looks like AP joined Integrity Intiative ( Dec 18, 2018 , news.yahoo.com )
- 20181217 : Visualizing The West's Domination Of The Global Arms Market ( Dec 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181217 : Does Trump thinks about Muller investigation as feud between two mafia families controlling the Washington and the country? ( Dec 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181217 : Blackmailed to lie Roger Stone associate sues Mueller, intel agencies for $350mn -- RT USA News ( Dec 17, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20181216* The 'Integrity Initiative' - A Military Intelligence Operation, Disguised As Charity, To Create The Russian Threat ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181216 : Writers Silenced by Surveillance Self-Censorship in the Age of Big Data by Nik Williams ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181216 : FBI Docs Reveal Flynn Was Not Lying Or Did Not Think He Was Lying ( Dec 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181215 : Mueller was also involved in the attempt by prosecutors to frame Sen. Ted Stevens ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181215 : Mueller Destroyed Messages From Peter Strzok's iPhone; OIG Recovers 19,000 New FBI Lovebird Texts ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181215 : Newly Released Integrity Intitiative Papers Include Proposal For Large Disinformation Campaigns ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181215 : No sorrow for The Weekly Standard demice. We can't forgive their cheerleading for stupid neocon wars > ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181215 : Weekly Standard, RIP ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181215 : Robert Kagan s Jungle Book of Forever War ( Dec 15, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181214 : Hidden neoliberal inner party : US chamber of commerce, the National Association of Manufacturers and The Business Roundtable ( Nov 27, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20181214 : Hackers reveal British government s interference in Spanish politics by Alejandro López ( Dec 06, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20181214* MI6, along with elements of the CIA, was behind the Steele Dossier. Representatives of John Brennan met in London to discus before the go ahead was given ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181214 : Less Than Grand Strategy: Zbigniew Brzezinski s Cold War The Nation ( Nov 24, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20181214 : What percentage of CIA budget goes to the support of free press ( Dec 01, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20181214* Vetting NYT materials by CIA reflects full-scale cooperation – a virtual merger – between our the government and the neoliberal MSM ( Dec 01, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181214 : New York Times fraudulent election plot dossier escalates anti-Russia hysteria ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20181214 : New York Times aka The Langley Newsletter ( Aug 30, 2012 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20181214* The dirty propaganda games NYT play ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181214 : Operation Mockingbird has never stopped ( Aug 30, 2012 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20181214 : The American Mega-Media has long been in the bag of Corporatism. Long gone are the days of reporters challenging the Military. During the Vietnam War the Military Briefings were Derisively called the Five O Clock Follies. ( Aug 30, 2012 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20181213 : Michael Cohen Sentenced To 36 Months In Prison ( Dec 13, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181212 : Freedom and privacy have been eroded by the malicious actions of psychopaths. The tech itself is like a fence. The destruction of liberty is like English kleptocrats forcing peasants off the commons and fencing the land into sheep pens. Don't blame fence technology; don't blame the sheep; blame the kleptocrats. ( Dec 12, 2018 , www.ianwelsh.net )
- 20181212 : What the Infotech-Telecom Revolution Has Actually Done Ian Welsh ( Dec 12, 2018 , www.ianwelsh.net )
- 20181212 : Mueller's Investigation is Missing One Thing A Crime by Peter Van Buren ( Dec 12, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181210* One thing that has puzzled me about Trump methods is his constant tweeting of witch hunt with respect to Mueller but his unwillingness to actually disclose what Brennan, Clapper, Comey, et al actually did ( Dec 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181210 : The American Melting Pot Can Turn Into A Volatile Mixture At The Top by Wayne Madsen ( Nov 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181210 : What the Infotech-Telecom Revolution Has Actually Done Ian Welsh ( Dec 10, 2018 , www.ianwelsh.net )
- 20181210 : Facebook, Whatsup and Brazilian elections ( Dec 10, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181209 : CyberGuerrilla soApboX " Operation 'Integrity Initiative'. British informational war against all ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.cyberguerrilla.org )
- 20181209 : Psyops oops UK-funded 'anti-Russian' programme outed in leak ( Nov 28, 2018 , www.blogger.com )
- 20181209 : 'Perpetual confrontation' MI6 chief lures young Brits into espionage with Russia-bashing ( Dec 09, 2018 , eptoday.com )
- 20181209 : Hackers Leak More Details on UK's Info War in Europe ( Dec 09, 2018 , sputniknews.com )
- 20181209 : Britain on the Leash with the United States but at Which End by James George Jatras ( Oct 13, 2018 , off-guardian.org )
- 20181209 : British Government Runs Secret Anti-Russian Smear Campaigns ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181209 : Integrity Initiative: Country list of MI6 agents of influence according to the leak ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181209 : NATO's Clandestine Bureau UK 'Integrity Initiative' Spreading Anti-Russian Propaganda - 21st Century Wire ( www.unz.com )
- 20181209 : Showdown Moment -- British Enemy Apparatus Very Exposed, Very Ready for Termination LaRouchePAC ( Nov 28, 2018 , larouchepac.com )
- 20181209 : NYT and CIA have had relationship with, and was caught having planted CIA workers as NYT writers ( Aug 30, 2012 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20181209 : The Mafia, CIA and Bush Senior - Pete Brewton, Author, Journalist (1992) Part 1 of 2 ( Dec 09, 2018 , nomadiceveryman.blogspot.com )
- 20181209 : Wannabe Zionists (Bolton) has been trying hard to show his loyalty to the Jewish State ( Nov 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181209 : Big Brother is Watching You Watch ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181209 : Large corporation like Facebooka and Google are profoundly undemocratic and have ties with intelligence agencies on multiple level including the level of founders ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181209 : Proportional representation is definitely the way to go. I am sick to death of the born-to-rule mentality of the major parties, and how they change the rules to benefit themselves and to exclude others ( Dec 09, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20181209 : The problem with representative democracy is that it represents the special interest groups far more than it represents the citizenry ( Dec 09, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20181209 : People who vote but really don't get represented. All those votes just get mopped up by two major parties who represent thatsame neooliberal sharks who want to devour the voters ( Dec 09, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20181209 : Authoritarianism has always existed. But it hasn't always been clearly visible. Technology makes authoritarianism more powerful. Centralization and urbanization have served the purposes of the elite well ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181209 : Concentration of wealth drive inverted totalitarism and authoritarian tendencies in the society ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181209 : Never forget that fascism is the natural defence mechanism of capital. After it is accrued, it must be defended ( Dec 09, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com )
- 20181209* Die Weltwoche Weltwoche Online – www.weltwoche.ch Tucker Carlson Trump is not capable Die Weltwoche, Ausgabe 49-2018 ( Dec 09, 2018 , www.weltwoche.ch ) [Recommended]
- 20181208 : In office, both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama rarely fought for progressive principles -- and routinely undermined them." ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181208 : How False Testimony and a Massive U.S. Propaganda Machine Bolstered George H.W. Bush's War on Iraq - YouTube ( Dec 05, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20181208* Internet as a perfect tool of inverted totalitarism: it stimulates atomizatin of individuals, creates authomatic 24x7 surveillance over population, suppresses solidarity by exceggerating non-essential differences and allow more insidious brainwashing of the population ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181208 : Our benighted nation has become a "Global" entity, which entails our young men and women being used as cannon fodder for Israel's designs ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181208 : The zionized MIC and the "biased" truth about Russia's stance towards the West ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181208 : Interview of Lamar Waldren, Historian, on the REAL H. W. Bush by Thom Hartmann ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181208 : Presidents, prime ministers, congresspersons and parliamentarians worldwide regularly negate the democratic will of their nation's voters by refusing to support legitimate election results. Strangely, their treasonous actions continue without serious reprisal or punishment by the voter. ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181208 : Anyone who knows anything about history is that the rich were always better off than the poor, in fact the very definition of rich and poor. In this respect it never mattered if a society was capitalistic, communistic, or a theocracy, ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181208* Postmodern Imperialism: Geopolitics and the Great Games ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181208 : Israel is one undeniably large factor behind spending surges since 2005. ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181208 : The British, most directly, and then the US Brennan-Hayden (ok, he is no longer operational) CIA-Deep State are launching myriad ops to wedge Trump in (Khashoggi, current CentCom terror ops in Syria, and Ukraine now). ( Dec 08, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20181208 : It appears that Jared Kushner (JK) is in the crosshair of Micheal Flynt! ( Dec 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181207* Brexit Theresa May Goes Greek! by Brett Redmayne ( Dec 07, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181207 : An important point that you hint at is that the Brits were violently and manipulatively forced to accept mass immigration for many years. ( Dec 07, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181206 : Tom Kirkman ( Dec 04, 2018 , community.oilprice.com )
- 20181205 : Integrity Initiative Organizing Neo-macarthyism and the new Cold War ( Dec 03, 2018 , Defend Democracy Press )
- 20181205 : A MUST SEE Gladio or Undermining Democracy to Fight the Soviets Defend Democracy Press ( Dec 05, 2018 , www.defenddemocracy.press )
- 20181205 : Facebook Struck Secret Deals To Sell Preferential User Data; Used VPN App To Spy On Competitors ( Dec 05, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181205* Beleaguered British Prime Minister Theresa May is wailing loudly against a Trump threat to reveal classified documents relating to Russiagate by Philip Giraldi ( Dec 05, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181205 : Mueller s Flynn Memo Should Worry Kushner and Trump by Timothy L. O'Brien ( Dec 05, 2018 , www.bloomberg.com )
- 20181205* Who are the Neocons by Guyenot ( Dec 11, 2015 , Peak Prosperity ) [Recommended]
- 20181205 : Manufacturing Official Narrative by C.J. Hopkins ( Dec 03, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181204 : The Ignored Legacy Of George H.W. Bush War Crimes, Racism, Obstruction Of Justice ( Dec 04, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181204 : The Trump as neocons marionette by Tom Luongo ( Dec 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181204 : Neoliberalism and Fascism The Stealth Connection ( Dec 04, 2018 , www.commondreams.org )
- 20181203 : One skilled researcher directs readers to the Warren Commission, where buried deep inside one volume is a finding that Oswald's rife was inoperable, certainly unable to function as a precise assassination weapon. Plus Oswald was a lousy shot to begin with. ( Dec 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181203 : From I am hearing from reliable anonymous CNN sources that Deep State do not like too much sunlight ;-) ( Dec 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181203 : From Killing Kennedy To Kremlin Collusion - Deep State Forced Out Of The Shadows ( Dec 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181203 : Does any country on Earth has a democracy? ( Dec 03, 2018 , guardian.co.uk )
- 20181202* Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski Wins 2018 Sam Adams Award by Ray McGovern ( Nov 29, 2018 , www.antiwar.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181202 : CIA Officials Continue Efforts To Marginalize President Trump ( Dec 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181202 : JFK MURDER SOLVED - Reward ( Dec 02, 2018 , jfkmurdersolved.com )
- 20181202 : George H.W. Bush, who died today at 94, most likely oversaw the CIA assets assigned to the JFK kill team ( Dec 01, 2018 , www.legitgov.org )
- 20181202* Muller investigation has all the appearance of an investigation looking for a crime ( Dec 01, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181202 : MSM are the biggest tool of passive compliance and propagandizing by a relatively docile population ( Dec 02, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181201 : Assange Never Met Manafort by Craig Murray ( Nov 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181201 : A typical normal person reaction on reading a fresh issue of NYT or Guardian is screaming "ALL LIES, ALL LIES, ALL LIES" ( Dec 01, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181201 : H>ostility to immigration has always been a reaction to economic decline ( Dec 01, 2018 , mainlymacro.blogspot.com )
- 20181201 : The New York Times As Corrupt Judge And Jury ( Sep 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181201 : The Times isn't a newspaper at all but a clandestine operation run by intelligence units. ( Aug 30, 2012 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20181201 : The critical articles are nothing more than smokescreens. We are led to believe how hard-hitting the newspapers are and how they hold the politicians and other power-brokers to fire. All hogwash. It is better we recognize that the citizens are merely props they need to claim legitimacy. ( Aug 30, 2012 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20181201 : G20 Summit, Top Agenda Item Bye-Bye American Empire by Finian Cunningham ( Dec 01, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181201 : Google is very evil, with its advertising price controls, automated stealing of data, preferences for its own services in search results over more popular competitors, and in many other ways. But I don't think that the Google Suggestions are deliberately skewed in the way you're suggesting. ( Dec 01, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181201 : Whitewashing McCain's Support for the War on Yemen by Daniel Larison ( Nov 29, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181201 : Michael Cohen pleads guilty again, this time to the Mueller group by Robert Willmann ( Dec 01, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181201 : Whitewashing McCain's Support for the War on Yemen ( Dec 01, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181130 : Putin Was To Get $50 Million Penthouse In Trump Tower Moscow; Michael Cohen And FBI Informant Negotiated Failed Deal Zero Hed ( Nov 30, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181130 : The Power Elite Now by Alan Wolfe ( Jun 01, 1999 , www.returnofkings.com )
- 20181130 : How The Elites Are Using "Divide And Rule" To Control Us by Corey Savage ( Oct 31, 2016 , www.returnofkings.com )
- 20181130 : Felix Sater--The Rosetta Stone for the FBI-CIA Conspiracy Against Trump by Larry Johnson ( Nov 30, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181130 : Mueller Takes Aim, But Is Trump in Trouble by By Aaron Maté ( Nov 30, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20181130 : Kunstler Exposes The Dire Quandaries Of The Deep State by James Howard Kunstler ( Nov 30, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181130* US Warlords now and at the tome Miill's Poer Elite was published ( May-June 1 1999, , prospect.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181129 : Michael Cohen To Plead Guilty To Lying About Trump Russian Real-Estate Deal ( Nov 29, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181129 : Trump Blasts Mueller Probe As An Investigation In Search Of A Crime ( Nov 29, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181128 : Greenwald Goes Ballistic On Politico Theory Guardian's Assange-Manafort Story Was Planted By Russians ( Nov 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181127 : EU-wide 'anti-Russian psy-ops' program confirms UK govt funding, Anonymous denies leak ( Nov 26, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20181127* The political fraud of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's "Green New Deal" ( Nov 27, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181127* 'Highly likely' that Magnitsky was poisoned by toxic chemicals on Bill Browder's orders ( Nov 19, 2018 , www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181127 : Trump betrayed the Rust Belt. As the result Trump s Rust Belt support evaporate and the king is now naked ( Nov 27, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181127* US Foreign Policy Has No Policy by Philip Giraldi ( Nov 27, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181127 : US Required to Give Israel $10,500,000 Each Day ( Nov 26, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181127 : Why the Two State Solution is Apartheid by Craig Murray ( Nov 27, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20181126 : For those who have doubts that Facebook is controlled by intelligence agencies ( Nov 26, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20181126 : Muller investigation might last another six months ( Nov 26, 2018 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20181126 : Orwell's story is an allegory of modern Western politics and social commentary, where so many essential but inconvenient facts are "silently dropped" from analysis. ( Nov 26, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181126 : Some in Congress are bracing for the possibility that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein might argue in his interview with lawmakers that the FBI did not have an obligation to disclose all exculpatory evidence to the FISA judges. ( Nov 26, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20181125 : Remarks Prepared for Delivery at the Trade Mart in Dallas President John F. Kennedy November 22, 1963 ( Nov 25, 2018 , www.jfklibrary.org )
- 20181125 : John F. Kennedy and the Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy by Laura Knight-Jadczyk ( Nov 22, 2006 , www.sott.net )
- 20181125 : Trump and His Loyalists are "Animal Farm's" Pigs ( Nov 25, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20181125 : A new type of US disclaimer: No Russian, living or dead, had anything to do with the posting of this comment ( Nov 25, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20181125 : UK MPs seize documents expected to expose Facebook's covert data harvesting -- RT UK News ( Nov 25, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20181125 : Doubling Down on Mueller by Kimberley A. Strassel ( Nov 25, 2018 , www.wsj.com )
- 20181124* Anonymous Exposes UK-Led Psyop To Battle Russian Propaganda ( Nov 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181124* British Government Runs Secret Anti-Russian Smear Campaigns ( Nov 24, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181124 : Trump Sides With the Iran Hawks on Saudi Arabia by Curt Mills ( Nov 24, 2018 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20181124* Now we know created MH17 smear campaign, who financial Steele dossier and created Skripal affair ;-) ( Nov 24, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181124 : Looks like we got the Ministry of Love, courtesy of CIA, MI6 and British government ( Nov 24, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181124* When you are paid a lot of money to come up with plots psyops, you tend to come up with plots for psyops . The word entrapment comes to mind. Probably self-serving also. ( Nov 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181123 : Anti Tulsi Gabbards lies are being aggressively promoted by neocons in both parties ( Nov 23, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181123 : Kunstler Exposes The Core Truth Of The 2016 Russia Collusion Story ( Nov 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181123* Sitting on corruption hill ( Nov 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181122 : Comey knows where all the skeletons are buried ( Nov 22, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181122 : Comey Subpoenaed, Demands Public Testimony ( Nov 22, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181122 : Trump, JFK, and the Deep State Part Q by Jack Ravenwood ( Nov 22, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181122 : American foreign aid is prohibited from being given to any country that has not signed the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (the Symington Amendment) or refuses to abide by International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) guidelines regarding its nuclear devices. ( Nov 22, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181122* Facing Up to the Gradual Demise of Jewish Political Power ( Nov 22, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181122 : A USA politician on tv 'we do not love them, w're afraid of them'. ( Nov 22, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181122* Facing Up to the Gradual Demise of Zionist Political Power ( Nov 21, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181121 : Rep. Tulsi Gabbard to Trump: "Being Saudi Arabia's B*tch Is Not 'America First.' ( Nov 21, 2018 , www.thedailybeast.com )
- 20181121 : I've been rolling on the floor with uncontrollable laughter (between episodes of schizoid lamentation) listening to Russophobes (e.g., David Sanger of the NYT) rant on in alarmism about the perils of RUSSIAN COLLUSION, all the while ignoring the elephant from Israel standing right next to their shoulders. ( Nov 21, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181121 : There Are Hundreds of Groups in the US Furthering the Interests of the Israeli State - They Should be Registered As Foreign Agents by Philip Giraldi ( Nov 21, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181121 : The mukhtar DJT, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Israel ( Nov 21, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181121 : Sixteen years ago Wesley Clark said that the PNAC plan was for the US to take out 7 countries in 5 years, with Iran being the coup de gras. Hasn't happened yet. ( Nov 21, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181120 : A Finance Magnates analysis reports that one of the swindles alone has brought in over a billion dollars and employs 5,000 people. And a new scam, described below, may help what is predicted to be "the next major driver of the Israeli economy." ( Nov 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181120 : When do we take a stand, (when do we fight)? ( Nov 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181120 : Israel support const Us taxpayers more than just the 3 billion per year, it more like 5 billion if you count the 760,000 for missile defense and a dozen other programs for aid to Israel. Cost was 1.6 trillion as of 2002, probably 2 trillion by now. ( Nov 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181120 : Supposedly the 1965 Immigration Act was engineered by Jews to destroy white society. What it did accomplish was importing a bunch of Asians and Hispanics who do not care a whit about Israel or Jews and some Muslims who detest them. ( Nov 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181120 : Doesn't anyone else get fatigued by the constant demand for attention by the one Ethnostate supposedly created by God ( Nov 20, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181120 : Israel Wins 2018 Election by Philip Giraldi ( Nov 13, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181119 : As history has proved, time and time again, when "literal fascists" take over your democracy, outlaw opposing political parties, and start shipping people off to concentration camps and revoking journalists' White House access, the only effective way to defeat them is to form a whole buttload of congressional committees and investigate the living Hitler out of them by C.J. Hopkins ( Nov 19, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181119 : This article in The Intercept suggests that Zionists wanted Trump to win the election ( Nov 19, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181117 : Political War! Washington Goes Full Retard on the Russia Hoax - Antiwar.com Original ( Nov 17, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20181117 : Why should essentially powerless people want to engage in a humiliating farce designed to demonstrate the legitimacy of those who wield the power? ( Nov 17, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20181117 : The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity US Midterms Expose Russia Hacker Myth ( Nov 17, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20181117 : Difficult times are coming for the US military industrial complex as for foreign arms sales ( Nov 17, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20181117 : America's Permanent-War Complex by Gareth Porter ( Nov 15, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181116 : US Is Optimistic It Will Prosecute Assange ( Nov 15, 2018 , www.wsj.com )
- 20181116 : The proposal I would l ike to see introduced at the United Nations would be one to remove a nation that systematically violates the UN Charter ( Nov 12, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20181116 : Food scarcity and malnutrition of children under the age of 5, places the Ukraine in percentage terms lower than Pakistan, Ethiopia, Libya, Iraq ( Nov 16, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20181116 : They give that con artist the Nobel Peace Prize as a reward for his glib platitudes and deceits promising a more peaceful, egalitarian and prosperous world ( Nov 16, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20181115 : Russians as a new collective Emmanuel Goldshein in the USA neoliberal propaganda ( Nov 15, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181115 : Why Orwell is Superior to Huxley by Colin Liddell ( Nov 15, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181115 : Chaos in Israel Are Bibi's Days Numbered ( Nov 14, 2018 , www.antiwar.com )
- 20181115 : What Genghis Khan Can Teach Us About American Politics ( Nov 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181115 : In the Fascist conception of history, man is man only by virtue of the spiritual process to which he contributes as a member of the family, the social group, the nation, and in function of history to which all nations bring their contribution ( Nov 15, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181115 : I think the film should be seen not so much as a testament to the success of the Israel lobby, but of its failure ( Nov 15, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20181115 : Finally Released Censored Al Jazeera Documentary Exposes Israel-Backed Attacks on US Activists ( Nov 13, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20181114 : Jewish Politics in America A Post Political View by Gilad Atzmon ( Nov 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181114 : Notes From Smartphone-Era Israel by by Andrew J. Bacevich ( Nov 14, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181114 : Clapper and Brennan are felons Probably yes. ( Nov 14, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181114 : When 'America First' Becomes Negotiable ( Nov 14, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181114 : The Short War With Gaza Exposed Israel s Weakness by Laguerre ( Nov 13, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181114 : Bolton Vows to 'Squeeze' Iran, Escalating Sanctions - News From by Jason Ditz ( Nov 13, 2018 , news.antiwar.com )
- 20181112 : Facebook, Google, and Microsoft Use Design To Trick You Into Handing Over Your Data, Report Warns ( Nov 12, 2018 , tech.slashdot.org )
- 20181112* The Democratic Party long ago earned the designation graveyard of social protest movements, and for good reason ( Nov 02, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181112 : When dual citizenship becomes conflict of interest by L. Michael Hager ( Nov 12, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20181112 : The backstory behind Diane Rehm's question to Bernie Sanders on dual Israeli citizenship ( Nov 12, 2018 , www.politifact.com )
- 20181112 : The problem of dial citizenship is the US is not limited to Isreal ( Nov 12, 2018 , www.latimes.com )
- 20181112 : DEA And ICE Hiding Secret Cameras In Streetlights ( Nov 12, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181112 : Trump was elected by advocating a populist-nationalist agenda, he betrayed his voters almost instantly and governed as Bush III ( Nov 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181112 : War has become USA's 2nd nature above beyond the very essence of the military use, which should be to protect the nation's sovereignty ( Nov 12, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181112* The Best Way To Honor War Veterans Is To Stop Creating Them by Caitlin Johnstone ( Nov 12, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181112* Obama s CIA Secretly Intercepted Congressional Communications About Whistleblowers ( Nov 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181112* Protecting Americans from foreign influence, smells with COINTELPRO. Structural witch-hunt effect like during the McCarthy era is designed to supress decent to neoliberal oligarcy by Andre Damon and Joseph Kishore ( Feb 20, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20181112 : Although Trump had reached the presidency by advocating a radical populist-nationalist agenda, he has hardly governed in those terms ( Nov 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181112 : We Are Heading For Another Tragedy Like World War I by Eric Margolis ( Nov 12, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181112 : It should be abundantly clear by now that the Democratic Party leadership will be selecting a CIA connected candidate in 2020 in all ways identical to Hillary Clinton but perhaps with a less tawdry past and less of an appetite for Goldman-Sachs speaking fees by Louis Proyect ( Nov 09, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20181110 : CIA's 'Surveillance State' is Operating Against US ( Nov 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181110 : It is quite possible that Pentagon hack was a false flag operation too ( Nov 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181110 : Hacking operations by anyone, can and will be used by US propagandists to provoke Russia or whoever stands in the way of the US war machine ( Nov 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181109 : Democrats rally to defend fired Attorney General Sessions, Special Counsel Mueller by Tom Eley ( Nov 09, 2018 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20181109* Globalism Vs Nationalism in Trump's America by Joe Quinn ( Nov 08, 2018 , www.sott.net ) [Recommended]
- 20181108 : Ed Snowden Infamous Israeli Spyware 'Pegasus' Helped Kill Khashoggi ( Nov 08, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181108 : DOJ: Acting AG to take over oversight of Russia probe by Olivia Beavers ( Nov 08, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20181108 : And who do you suppose are the forces which are funding US politicians and thus getting to call their shots in foreign policy? ( Nov 08, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181107* America's Vote of No Confidence in Trump by Daniel Larison ( Nov 07, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181107 : Don't be Flattered, Fooled and Flummoxed in Todays's Election by Ralph Nader ( Nov 06, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20181107 : China ruled by Chinese...Russia ruled Russians...US ruled by dual citizens. See the difference ( Nov 07, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181106 : The election fraud is sophisticated form of the neoliberal status quo: The 1% control the world now, and they make sure that their freedom to use their money to dominate democracy is unrestricted ( Nov 06, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181106 : Trump is a fake populist; a great charlatan snowing the masses. ( Nov 06, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181106 : Edward Snowden Says a Report Critical To an NSA Lawsuit Is Authentic ( Nov 06, 2018 , yro.slashdot.org )
- 20181105 : Papadopoulos Details Alleged Entrapment Scheme By Undercover Deep State Agents ( Nov 05, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181105 : Bolsonaro a monster engineered by our media by Jonathan Cook ( Nov 05, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181105 : A superb new book on the duty of resistance ( Nov 05, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20181105* Bertram Gross (1912-1997) in "Friendly Fascism: The New Face of American Power" warned us that fascism always has two looks. One is paternal, benevolent, entertaining and kind. The other is embodied in the executioner's sadistic leer ( Nov 05, 2018 , www.truthdig.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181105 : 33 Trillion Reasons Why The New York Times Gets It Wrong on Russia-gate - Antiwar.com Original ( Nov 05, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20181105 : Whatever Happened to the Russia-gate 'Scandal' - Antiwar.com Original ( Nov 05, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20181105 : Stay In That Good Fight Retired Green Beret Urges Americans To Stand Up To The Globalists ( Nov 05, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181104 : Erasing Economics and Economic Policy from Politics The Race and Xenophobia Sideshow naked capitalism ( Nov 04, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181103 : The Two Faces of Fascisization Inequality and the Fight Against Anti-Semitism - Q A with Paul Jay (3-5) ( Nov 03, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20181102 : Scheme or not: FBI investigate claim woman offered money to fake assault allegations against Mueller ( Nov 02, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20181102 : By Way Of Deception - False Flag Terror Acts Press Europe To Sanction Iran ( Nov 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181102 : The Russian meddling fraud Weapons of mass destruction revisited by Andre Damon and Joseph Kishore ( Nov 02, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20181102 : Even Hans Christian Andersen couldn't invent Fairy Tales like that. ( Nov 02, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20181102 : MUST WATCH Shocking Video by Comedian Bill Maher - Russia Delusion Still Raging Among US Liberals ( Nov 02, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20181101 : Angela Merkel Migrates Into Retirement The American Conservative ( Nov 01, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181101 : Lame Duck Merkel Has Only Her Legacy On Her Mind ( Nov 01, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181031 : Over 50% Of College Students Afraid To Disagree With Peers, Professors ( Oct 31, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181029 : What is often missing in comments is the importance of not confusing Zionism with Zionist "Jews", Zionists with Jew and Jews with Semites! ( Oct 29, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181028 : A low-altitude persistent-loitering traffic-monitoring drone. ( Oct 28, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181028 : Twitter was too busy banning 'Russians' to notice #MAGAbomber's threats ( Oct 28, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20181028 : Twitter Bans Conservative Neocon Critic Paul Craig Roberts in Dramatic Escalation of Censorship ( Oct 28, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20181028 : WikiLeaks' Legacy of Exposing US-UK Complicity by Mark Curtis ( Oct 28, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181027 : Jeff Deist, president of the Mises Institute: in a libertarian society, there is no commons or public space. There are property lines, not borders. When it comes to real property and physical movement across such real property, there are owners, guests, licensees, business invitees and trespassers not legal and illegal immigrants ( Oct 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181027 : Trump Came This Close to Getting Afghanistan Right by Daniel L. Davis ( Oct 25, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181027 : Justin Elliott on Sheldon Adelson by Scott ( Oct 24, 2018 , scotthorton.org )
- 20181027 : Calling Brazil's Presidential Frontrunner 'Neofascist' is Accurate ( Oct 27, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20181027 : Facebook Censorship of Alternative Media 'Just the Beginning,' Warns Top Neocon Insider ( Oct 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181027 : Scary Halloween Bombs to Scare Voters: Is this CIA democrats way to campaign for election? ( Oct 27, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20181026 : Neo-fascism in America by Jim Macgregor ( Oct 21, 2018 , thirdworldtraveler.com )
- 20181026 : America s Plutocrats Are Winning by Jeffrey D. Sachs ( Oct 23, 2018 , www.project-syndicate.org )
- 20181025 : The Future Of Privacy In The New World Order ( Oct 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181025 : Surveillance Capitalism Crosses The Line Privacy Expert Abandons Google-Backed Smart-City Project by Joseph Jankowsk ( Oct 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181025 : Only one of two can be smart ( Oct 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181024 : 10-3-18 Gareth Porter on Trump and the American Empire ( Oct 08, 2018 , libertarianinstitute.org )
- 20181023 : Insights Into The Khashoggi Ordeal; Who And Why by Ghassan Kadi ( Oct 23, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20181023 : Putin's Puppet Advances Nuclear Missile Escalations Against...Putin by Caitlin Johnstone ( Oct 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181023 : Russiagate 2.0 Now with more stupid ( Oct 23, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20181023 : Even anonymous cellphone connections can be geo-located with a maximum error of a few meters ( Oct 23, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181022 : Facebook's New Troll-Crushing War Room Confirms Surveillance By Corporation Is The New America ( Oct 22, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181022 : Johnstone An Embarrassing End May Soon Be Near For Russia-Gaters ( Oct 22, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181022 : In reality it is this 'vague bigger global entity' that embodies the essence of fascism - i.e. corporatist-dictatorship ( Oct 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181022 : Is China Waiting Us Out The American Conservative ( Oct 22, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181021 : From Soft Tyranny To Totalitarian Rule America s Unrelenting Data Collection ( Oct 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181021 : FBI Admits It Used Multiple Spies To Infiltrate Trump Campaign ( Oct 20, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181021 : The "original" so-called intelligence report was a load of BS ( Oct 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181021 : What this accusation boils down to is saying that the Russian firm's deception is "proof" that they thought they were violating US law, and that this intention to break a non-existent law constitutes a framework under which they can be convicted of breaking a non-existent law. The crazy never stops. ( Oct 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181021 : Judge Orders Mueller To Prove Russian Company Meddled In Election ( Oct 20, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181020 : Trump is de facto neocon ( Oct 20, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181020 : 'US Congress has no Russian policy other than sanctions' Stephen Cohen -- RT Op-ed ( Oct 20, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20181020* Cloak and Dagger by Israel Shamir ( Oct 20, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181019 : Merkel Coalition Gets Overdue Spanking in Bavaria but 5 years Too Late to Save Germany ( Oct 19, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20181019 : I just love the fact that Trump is publicly calling out Merkel on this; she has been nothing but two-faced and hypocritical on the Russia question. ( Oct 19, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181018 : Germany Clashes With The US Over Energy Geopolitics ( Oct 18, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20181016* Donald Trump's Foreign Policy Goes Neocon ( Oct 16, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181016 : Defeat in Bavaria delivers knockout punch to Merkel's tenure as Chancellor (Video) ( Oct 16, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20181016 : Dan King and E.A. Greene ( Oct 16, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20181016 : How Fascism Works by Jason Stanley ( Oct 16, 2018 , www.amazon.com )
- 20181014 : James Comey And The Unending Bush Torture Scandal ( Oct 14, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181014 : Where Is Trump's Alleged Isolationism by Ted Galen Carpenter ( Oct 09, 2018 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20181012 : 'Land of censorship home of the fake' Alternative voices on Facebook and Twitter's crackdown ( Oct 12, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20181012 : Why the U.S. Military is Woefully Unprepared for a Major Conventional Conflict ( Oct 12, 2018 , southfront.org )
- 20181012 : The Shaky Case That Russia Manipulated Social Media to Tip the 2016 Election by Gareth Porter ( Oct 12, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20181012 : For years disinformation specialists have peddled a giant lie about the crash of Pan Am 103 at Lockerbie ( Oct 12, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181012 : Like the values and rules that led the NSA to eavesdrop on Chancellor Merkel's phone calls for years, and to use American Embassies as listening posts. Mutti Merkel was very understanding, considering they were only doing it to keep us all safe. ( Oct 12, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20181012 : if Russia is so incompetent- why are they deemed a threat? Why is NATO beating the war drums about such a country? ( Oct 12, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20181011 : Rosenstein Bails On Congressional Testimony ( Oct 11, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181010* A Decalogue of American Empire-Building A Dialogue by James Petras ( Oct 10, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181009 : US Russia Sanctions Are 'A Colossal Strategic Mistake', Putin Warns ( Oct 09, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20181009 : Why the US empire now after several years of desprate pressure of oil prices down is now content with the possibility of dramatic increase in oil prices ? ( Oct 09, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20181009 : The idea of 'stealth' aircraft is in fact mostly a gimmick designed to enrich the military contractors ( Oct 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181008 : CIA Democrats call for aggression against Russia, run pro-war campaigns in 2018 congressional races by Patrick Martin ( Oct 03, 2018 , southfront.org )
- 20181008 : The common folk never had control of the Federal Government. ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181008* Hacking and Propaganda by Marcus Ranum ( Oct 07, 2018 , freethoughtblogs.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181008 : The idea of 'stealth' aircraft is in fact mostly a gimmick designed to enrich the military contractors ( Oct 08, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181006 : America s new aristocracy lives in an accountability-free zone by David Sirota ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20181005 : William Binney – The Government is Profiling You (The NSA is Spying on You) ( Jun 07, 2013 , youtu.be )
- 20181005 : Opinion Russian Meddling Is a Symptom, Not the Disease - The New York Times ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20181005 : 500 Years of History Shows that Mass Spying Is Always Aimed at Crushing Dissent *It's Never to Protect Us From Bad Guys* ( Jan 10, 2014 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20181005 : Wilderness of mirrors MI6, the Cold War, spies and traitors from Gordievsky to Skripal -- RT Op-ed ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20181005 : White working class who voted for Trump have been duped so many times. First, when Trump promised us "America First!" Voters, apparently content to trust mere words, have ignored Trump's apparent definition of "America First!" as "America has the right to antagonize Iran and Russia, and launch pointless attacks upon Syria ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181005 : The recent history of the Supreme Court has been one of Justices playing the part of politicians in robes ( Oct 05, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20181005 : What I want and I am completely serious is that this nightmare about Russia's alleged interference with some election campaign in the United States ends. I want the United States, the American elite, the US elite to calm down and clear up their own mess and restore a certain balance of common sense and national interests, just like in the oil market ( Oct 05, 2018 , en.kremlin.ru )
- 20181005 : How The U.S. Runs Public Relations Campaigns - Trump Style - Against Russia And China ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181005 : The USA + GB have become totally unhinged. ( Oct 05, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181004 : Despicable fear mongering by Bloomberg ( Oct 04, 2018 , it.slashdot.org )
- 20181004 : Bloomberg is spreading malicious propaganda trying to blame China for modifying hardware with some additional ships ( Oct 04, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181004 : Top FBI Lawyer Flips Russia Probe Was Handled In Abnormal Fashion And Rife With Political Bias ( Oct 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181004* Brett Kavanaugh's 'revenge' theory spotlights past with Clintons by Lisa Mascaro ( Oct 03, 2018 , www.chicagotribune.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181002* Recovered memory is a Freudian voodoo. Notice how carefully manicured these charges are such that they can never be falsified? This is the actual proof she is a liar and this whole thing is staged ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181002* I m puzzled why CIA is so against Kavanaugh? ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20181002 : Democrats, Republicans Unite Populism Destroys Democracy by Caitlin Johnstone ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20181002 : War time propaganda serves for the USA elite as a tool to contain/constrain discontent of allies and citizenry as they attempt to damage or destroy the Russian and Chinese economies. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20181002 : Google should acquire the status of a public utility -- like the Ma Bell telephone system was regulated in the 1950's. Google is too powerful -- it should not have the cultural monopoly power it has over our society. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181002 : "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181002 : I tried really hard, but ended up giving my notice on Wednesday. ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.reddit.com )
- 20181002 : Trump is light fare compared to where the Neoliberal Democrats will go and has been, regarding women, sex, and all things crass ( Oct 02, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20181001 : US Navy Aircraft Carrier Deployments Fall as Financial Concerns Loom - Sputnik International ( Oct 01, 2018 , sputniknews.com )
- 20180929 : Google should acquire the status of a public utility -- like the Ma Bell telephone system was regulated in the 1950's. Google is too powerful -- it should not have the cultural monopoly power it has over our society. ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929 : Hopefully the FBI will investigate this collusion between Soros and the Democrats and Ms. Katz to influence the results of the judicial nomination process. ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929 : Graham was chosen to publicly throw a fit ecaquse he's inside-the-Beltway safe. He can huff and puff and talk tough on this hearing, precisely because the Establishment knows he'll never really go against them on issues like immigration or foreign policy. ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929 : Anti-White-Male Kavanaugh Hatefest May Close Midterm Enthusiasm Gap -- And Get GOP Senators On The Trump Train! by John Derbyshir ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929* The Schizophrenic Deep State is a Symptom, Not the Disease by Charles Hugh Smith ( Jul 31, 2018 , russia-insider.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180929 : Civil War II Coming by Kevin Barrett ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929 : "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize ( Sep 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180929* Trump Surrenders to the Iron Law of Oligarchy by Dan Sanchez ( May 02, 2017 , original.antiwar.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180927 : Trump very clearly represents the folks behind the curtain of the Western private finance led "culture" ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180927* Hiding in Plain Sight Why We Cannot See the System Destroying Us ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180927* The power elites goal is to change its appearance to look like something new and innovative to stay ahead of an electorate who are increasingly skeptical of the neoliberalism and globalism that enrich the elite at their expense. ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180927 : I assume the Awan brothers and their scandalous spying on the US congress through all those democrats has been bipartisanly removed from public eye ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180927 : Now if this was a set up, it sure pissed off Democrats; you have only to go to their hangouts to see how pissed they were with the Times and whoever leaked that news. ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180927 : Tell me who are your fiends and I will tell you who you are ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180927 : The Trap Failed - Rosenstein Neither Fired Nor Resigned ( Sep 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180927 : Misunderstanding Trump s Foreign Policy by Daniel Larison ( Sep 26, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180926 : Soros Confirms Funding Ongoing Trump-Russia Hunt By Ex-Feinstein Staffer And Fusion GPS ( Sep 26, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180926 : The Huge Stakes of Thursday's Confrontations by Pat Buchanan ( Sep 26, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180925 : Unfortunately, the Cheney/Greenspan/Kagan kind does not capitulate voluntarily. ( Sep 25, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180925 : It is past time for Donald Trump to fulfill his campaign promise to pull the plug on American engagement in Syria and terminate the seemingly endless cycle of wars in the Middle East: MAGA quickly mutated into MIGA ( Sep 25, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180924 : Did they wire Kenny Mr.Trump? ( Sep 24, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180924* Given Trumps kneeling to the British Skripal poisoning 'hate russia' hoax I suspect there is no chance he will go after Christopher Steele or any of the senior demoncrat conspirers no matter how much he would love to sucker punch Theresa May and her nasty colleagues. ( Sep 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180924 : The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy ( Sep 24, 2018 , amzn.to )
- 20180923 : Brennan FBI Has Obligation To Circumvent Trump, Took Constitutional Oath To United States by Ian Schwartz ( Sep 19, 2018 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20180923 : Intelligence agencies combined aspects of street gangs and political parties, taking positions on current issues, notably claimants to the throne ( Sep 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180923 : Arguing the Constitution with Brennan is like arguing the Bible with an Atheist ( Sep 23, 2018 , www.realclearpolitics.com )
- 20180923 : The USA now looks like new Bizantium with complex palace intrigues as "modus operandi" ( Sep 23, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180923 : Trump on Rosenstein 'He Was Hired by Jeff Sessions' - Sputnik International ( Sep 23, 2018 , sputniknews.com )
- 20180922 : Google admits it lets hundreds of third party apps read your emails by Valentin Wolf / ( Sep 20, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180922 : Insubordination is a fireable offense. ( Sep 22, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180922 : Look at what he has done and who he has surrounded himself with. Looks like he like Obama is apuppet of the Depp State ( Sep 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180922 : New York Times Tries Treason Again ( Sep 22, 2018 , larouchepac.com )
- 20180922 : Rosenstein, right after Comey had been fired on the basis of his recommendation usetthat firing and Comey's leak for appointing special counsel Mueller. This is such a dirty trick Rosenstein had played on Trump that I find it astonishing that Trump did not fired Rosenstein right away ( Sep 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180922 : The NYT's Rosenstein Story Is An Attempt To Bring Trump Down ( Sep 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180922 : A confidential report by Belgian investigators confirms that British intelligence services hacked state-owned Belgian telecom giant Belgacom on behalf of Washington ( Sep 22, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180921* One party state: Trump's 'Opposition' Supports All His Evil Agendas While Attacking Fake Nonsence by Caitlin Johnstone ( Sep 21, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180921 : HARPER BIBI'S COVERT WAR ON AMERICA ( Sep 21, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180921 : FBI Had Two Sets Of Records On Trump Investigation; Comey, McCabe Implicated Carter Zero Hedge ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180921 : Obama played both sides against the middle telling folks to vote for him and 'hope and change' bullshit and to shake his fist at Wall Street -- all the while enabling them to make more money than they thought existed. ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180921 : Trump is the Republican Obama ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180921 : That agency is and always has been in the business of subverting or toppling other governments. ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180921 : NYT is now is regular deep state stooge ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180921 : Larry Wilkerson on Neocons in Trump Administration ( Sep 21, 2018 , scotthorton.org )
- 20180921 : Another brilliant article by Alain Gresh in Le Monde Diplomatique: The truths that wont be heard ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180921 : But what's categorically worse than having a childish buffoon as a sitting president? A deep state cabal of neocons and neolibs ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180921 : Fact free propaganda ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180921 : Tinker, traitor, lawyer, lie NY Times claims DAG Rosenstein suggested secretly recording Trump ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180921 : Rosenstein Proposed Secretly Recording Trump, Invoking 25th Amendment ( Sep 21, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180920 : What do you say about libertarians? ( Sep 20, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180920 : The real target of Russiagate isn't Trump, it's you ( Sep 20, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180919 : Guardian journos are proclaiming themselves the bastion of free speech, when in reality they are the enemies of it. ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : Whet crew of Il-20 was doing when Israeli jets approach it and fly above and form a bookshelf formation? ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : Destroying Syria is primary for US Hegemony and Israeli dominance ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : Russia does not have a fifth column in Israel, it is probably the other way round. ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : E>e are now faced with the imminent threat of either an Anglo/Zionist victory in Syria or WW3 ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : You probably can call shooting down IL-20 a NATO attack ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : "Israeli military delegation led by air force commander to travel to Moscow to share information on Il-20 plane crash. ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : on September 19, 2018 at 3:31 pm EST/EDT ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : Russia options are limited ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : It is a promise or threat being honored. For months we have we have been hearing high ranking American officials openly advocating that their goal in Syria was to make as many as possible Russian military return home in body bags ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : NATO ships are still off the Syrian coast. Why ? For what purpose ? Just keeping them at sea must cost millions of dollars. Are they waiting for something ? ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : I think a basic question here is whether the Israelis were deliberately trying to down the II-20. ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : Occupying foreign nations and killing foreign people in order to pay for college and to pay the mortgage and set up an retirement plan is weakness, not strength. "Thank you for your service", indeed. Too many Americans still worship at the altar of the Pentagon. ( Sep 19, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180919 : Trump Says FBI Is A Cancer In Our Country ( Sep 19, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180919 : In 2008, Obama was touted as a political outsider who will hose away all of the rot and bloody criminality of the Bush years. He turned out to be a deft move by our ruling class. Though fools still refuse to see it, Obama is a perfect servant of our military banking complex. Now, Trump is being trumpeted as another political outsider. ( Sep 19, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180918 : The document alleges that a senior Israeli government official conspired with Manafort in 2012 to defame then-Ukrainian opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko by accusing her of maintaining ties with anti-Semitic groups. ( Sep 18, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180918 : Time for sunshine on Trump-Russia investigation by Mark Penn ( Sep 18, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20180918 : The Anne Frank Test by Philip Giraldi ( Sep 18, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180918 : Censored film reveals The Israel Project's secret Facebook campaign ( Sep 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180917 : https://electronicintifada.net/content/censored-film-reveals-israel-projects-secret-facebook-campaign/25486 ( Sep 17, 2018 , electronicintifada.net )
- 20180917 : I hold to the theory that the Generals backed Trump and the CIA backed Hillary. ( Sep 17, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180916* Looks like the key players in Steele dossier were CIA assets ( Aug 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180916 : The Enigma of Orwellian Donald Trump -- How Does He Get Away with It So Easily by Prof Rodrigue Tremblay ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180916* Perils of Ineptitude by Andrew Levin ( Aug 03, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180916 : This story about Hoffman's getting censored and removed from Amazon's Kindle books is a fine example of why libertarianism is idealistic nonsense. ( Sep 16, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180916 : A typical White helmet rescues always had a small diesel fire and usually some white smoke, a bunch of rescuers who ran into the building while the commenter gave a speech, and then rescuers ran the rescued infants past the camera while the narrator gave a 'moral' speech. ( Sep 16, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180916 : It was the "higher power" in the form of the Revolutionary Republican Napoleon Bonaparte who finally abolished the Inquisition with the French invasion of Spain, which suggests by parallel that when the US state collapses it will take its neocons with it. ( Sep 16, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180916* I m delighted we can see the true face of American exceptionalism on display everyday. The last thing I want to see is back to normal. ( Sep 16, 2018 , crookedtimber.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180915 : The way you decieve the voters is by blank-screening yourself and letting the electors project onto you, by presenting yourself as Conservative even though you're Labour (as Blair did), or conversely presenting yourself as radical even though you're a straight-down-the-line tax-cutting defense-budget-ballooning Republican. ( Sep 15, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180915 : How To Think About Conservatism ( Sep 15, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180915 : Where is the Special Counsel looking into FBI/DOJ misconduct with regard to falsely exonerating Hillary while fabricating probable cause to spy on Trump? ( Sep 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180915 : This is bad for Trump but not unexpected. Despite the fig leaf of 'Russian collusion' the main brief of Mueller was 'find out bad stuff about Trump and his associates' and of course it was almost inevitable that he would find such stuff because Trump and his cronies are scumbags who exist to break the law ( Aug 24, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180915 : Dershowitz Says Manafort Plea Big Win For Mueller; White House Should Be Alarmed ( Sep 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180915 : More Facebook Censorship by snoopydawg ( Aug 14, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180915 : The censorship escalated lately but it is of course following a long trend -- Facebook was shutting down pro-Palestine pages, and of course there was the PropOrNot fiasco and the tweaking of Google s algorithms to suppress alternative websites ( Aug 23, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180915 : The Mueller investigation has been going on for a very long time - if he had found anything of any real value it would be out there already, trying to reduce Trump popularity and hit the GOP mid-terms ( Sep 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180915 : It was Rosenstein's official recommendation to Trump to terminated Comey because Rosenstein was trying to install Mueller as FBI director, a professional "yes man" and cover up specialist. So when Trump wouldn't make Mueller FBI director, then Rosenstein had to destroy Trump to cover up. He appointed Mueller to special council ( Sep 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180915 : JFK Assassination Link Found To Recent Financial Swindle by Michael Collins Piper ( Jul 07, 2008 , www.americanfreepress.net )
- 20180915 : "Drain the Swamp" and "MAGA" were skillfully crafted psyops, most likely from the inner sanctum of the most pernicious lobbying outfit on Capitol Hill, AIPAC. ( Sep 15, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180915 : Fred to Take Wheel of Ship of State: Will Implement Thoughtful and Reasonable Measures by Fred Reed ( Sep 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180914 : Woodward is a career CIA agent as documented in many articles, such as this ( Sep 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180914 : Obama's Imperial Presidency by Carl Boggs ( Sep 14, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180914 : Infinite War: The Gravy Train Rolls by Andrew J. Bacevich ( Jun 07, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180912 : "Staged Filming of False Flag 'Chemical Attacks' Has Begun in Idlib ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180912 : Panic And Dismay Leaked Video Reveals Distraught Google Execs Grappling With Hillary Clinton's Loss ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180912 : Henry A. Wallace on amrican fascism ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180912 : Trump is a pawn of the State of Israel, nothing more and nothing less. ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180912 : Did Sanders' people challenge 'the Russians did it' propaganda line, demand the DNC servers be examined by forensic specialists and investigate Crowdstrike? No. ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180912 : Leaking Like Mad FBI-DOJ-MSM Collusion Went Far Deeper Than Previously Known ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180912 : Neocons typically are chickenhawks and draft dodgers ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180912 : The Rise and Continued Influence of the Neocons. The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) ( Sep 12, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180910 : New Strzok-Page Texts Discuss FBI Media Leak Strategy Within Hours Of Washington Post Bombshell ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180910 : American Pravda 9-11 Conspiracy Theories by Ron Unz ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180910 : We can't say if Trump survive the Deep State color revolution against him, but we can tell that he already betrayed his voters and abandoned his election promises ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180910 : The power of Deep State ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180910 : I've been saying for over a year that Trump is the Republican Obama. He is a faux populist front man ( Sep 10, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180909 : A legal argument against Mueller legitimacy ( Sep 09, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20180909 : The "controversial" Al Jazeera Documentary on THE LOBBY in the USA: What it is about, and why it cannot and may never be shown to the world. ( Sep 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180909 : Neocons attempt to replay Iraq "success" in Iran ( Sep 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180909 : I think it very likely we'll see Daesh's resurrection within Iraq as that's the Outlaw US Empire's main tool to keep the chaos ongoing--the empire doesn't fight against Daesh; rather, it uses Daesh to fight against its stated enemies everywhere ( Sep 09, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180909 : The McCain Death Extravaganza ( Sep 09, 2018 , larouchepac.com )
- 20180909 : It seems that the Wiesenthals and the Klarsfelds simply melted away and evaporated as soon as the Jewish State began sending the Israel-made weaponry to the neo-Nazi in Ukraine. ( Sep 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180909 : Intelligence community as Jesuits of MIC ( Sep 09, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180909 : A country where an immigrant Sikh girl can become a neocon ambassador ( Sep 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180908 : The untold truth about Obama's former CIA director, John Brennan ( Sep 08, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180908 : Trump was warned repeatedly about the neocons et al, but has chosen to staff up with the same swamp creatures he ostensibly meant to expurgate. ( Sep 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180908 : In the ruins of the caliphate, ISIS rears its ugly head by Joseph Hope ( Sep 08, 2018 , www.atimes.com )
- 20180908 : Robert Mueller's Bogus Witch-Hunt ( Sep 08, 2018 , stonecoldtruth.com )
- 20180908 : The Manafort and Cohen Convictions ( Sep 08, 2018 , larouchepac.com )
- 20180907 : But all those crazy US neocons still managed to imposed on Russia sanctions because of its interference in the elections. That tells us something about the US congress by Kononenko ( Sep 07, 2018 , kononenkome.livejournal.com )
- 20180907* New York Times Undermining Peace Efforts by Sowing Suspicion by Diana Johnstone ( Sep 07, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180907 : Bernie Sanders Introduces 'Stop BEZOS' Bill To Tax Amazon For Underpaying Workers ( Sep 07, 2018 , yro.slashdot.org )
- 20180907 : Neoliberal Totalitarianism And The Social Contract Countercurrents ( Sep 07, 2018 , countercurrents.org )
- 20180907 : At some point you start to notice how DemoRats and neocons flood social media and every forum with their trash propaganda ( Sep 07, 2018 , politics.slashdot.org )
- 20180907 : I followed that assault on Fallujah very closely at the time ( Sep 07, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180907 : The Great Tribes of Libya begin to cleanse Tripoli of terrorist militias by JoanneM ( Sep 01, 2018 , www.sott.net )
- 20180906 : A combined army of Libyan tribes fight UN-backed terrorist militias in Tripoli by JoanneM ( Sep 04, 2018 , www.sott.net )
- 20180904 : The White House, the Senate, and much of the American media are in our hands, the lives of others do not count as much as our own ( Sep 04, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180904 : Parts of Censored Al Jazeera Documentary on DC Israel Lobby Leaked ( Sep 04, 2018 , www.defenddemocracy.press )
- 20180904 : What If the Mueller Investigation Pushed Trump to Attack Iran by Paul R. Pillar ( Sep 04, 2018 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20180903 : Al Jazeera documentary on the USA Israeli lobby ( Sep 03, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180903 : Israel's Fifth Column by Philip Giraldi ( Sep 03, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180903 : The US Department of Homeland Security fabricated "intelligence reports" of Russian election hacking ( Sep 03, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180903* www.informationclearinghouse.info/50168.htm In Memoriam by Paul Edwards ( Sep 03, 2018 , www.informationclearinghouse.info ) [Recommended]
- 20180903 : Sic Semper Tyrannis - E Pluribus Unum no more by Col. Lang ( Sep 03, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180903 : Inspired by the Atlantic Council and Ben Nimmo, Facebook deletes Craig Murray's posts since July 2017 - apparently cause he's a 'Russian bot' ( Sep 03, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20180902* Open letter to President Trump concerning the consequences of 11 September 2001 by Thierry Meyssan ( Aug 30, 2018 , www.voltairenet.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180902 : There's a power struggle between Trump and the IC which wants to vet US. presidents like a modern praetorian guard; I don't know who is going to win, but the IC is on the side of pushing policies that risk war with Russia, so I support Trump there ( Sep 02, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180902 : Bombing it induced a humanitarian crisis in the coastal region where Gaddafi's power was concentrated, contributed to a wave of refugees, and let the cities which supported him know they were not impregnable, that their weaknesses were being exploited ( Sep 02, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180902 : Is Trumpism a step toward neofascism ? ( Sep 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180902 : The primary link between neoliberalism and fascism is their insistence that the weak go to the wall. Communism denies this so did all societies before the British empire of the C19th. ( Sep 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180902 : Arendt equivalence of communism and Nazism was intellectually dishonest ( Sep 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180902 : Fascism (and Nazism) is a logical result of evolution of Liberalism. We need to discard the most persuading Cold War myth: the myth of totalitarianism ( Sep 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180902 : Slide to national security state due to crisis of neoliberalism was unavoidable ( Sep 02, 2018 , failedevolution.blogspot.com )
- 20180902 : Elite [domanance] theory can be viewed as a flavor of Social darvinism ( Sep 02, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180901 : Survey of the pervasively corrupt history of Robert Mueller ( Sep 01, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180901 : THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY DRAGGED INTO WARS INTO BY THIER LEADERS -- NEITHER ELECTIONS NOT POLLS MATTER by John Chuckman ( Aug 27, 2018 , chuckmanwordsincomments.wordpress.com )
- 20180901 : We live in times in which the media elites and academia are fully insane. That means that the 'normal' levels of insanity and venality for career politicians will be ramped up ( Sep 01, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180831 : Sources Go Quiet in Moscow ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180831 : It occurs to me that if Russia were really as malignant and evil as Washington pretends it is, Russia would be first to take that step, booting American companies out of Russia, perhaps giving them 72 hours to clear out their desks and get out. ( Aug 31, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180831 : Was the last Presidential election a fight of Military elite against intelligence agencies elite (minus DIA)> ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180831 : As with Obama new Dems candidates pretend that once the ostensible Third Way newcomer is accepted and established, they can and will gradually disclose their true political selves, and act accordingly ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180831 : The globalists would find use for a Trump presidency, more so in fact than a Clinton presidency ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180831 : The real McCain eulogy: from blackagendareport.com ( Aug 31, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180831 : Which Fascist Said This ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180831 : Exposing the Giants- The Global Power Elite by Prof. Peter Phillips ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180831 : Erasing the Truth and Fabricating Fake Narratives ( Aug 31, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180830 : >Once the spy agencies become the controlling element a government degenerates into a regime or imperium depending upon its level of power. ( Aug 30, 2018 , craigmurray.org.uk )
- 20180830 : >Libya and the Failure of 'Humanitarian' Intervention by DANIEL LARISON ( Aug 28, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180830 : Why the U.S. Never Learns from Foreign Policy Failures ( Aug 30, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180829 : The Sun Does Not Revolve Around the US by Jean Ranc ( Aug 29, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180829 : The Other Side Of John McCain by Max Blumenthal ( Aug 29, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180829 : Max Boot Greases The Wheels of Empire ( Aug 29, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20180828 : South Africa is cursed with neo-liberal trickle-down baloney stifling radical economic change by Kevin Humphrey ( medium.com )
- 20180828 : Goodbye to All That by Judith Coburn ( Aug 28, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180828 : Mueller is part of the plot against Trump as is Rosenstein. Both are guilty of sedition as active participants in a coup to overthrow the POTUS ( Aug 28, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180828* A Colony in a Nation by Chris Hayes ( Mar 23, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180827 : Jimmy Dore rightly states they are CIA funded campaigns of Dems candidates ( Aug 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180827 : Sic Semper Tyrannis - John McCain is Dead by Willy B ( Aug 27, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180827 : Brennan was deeply involved in CIA torture practices and has been called the "assassination czar" for his role in drone attacks ( Aug 27, 2018 , countercurrents.org )
- 20180827 : The Deep state is not, repeat not , the American people ( Aug 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180827 : The key features of an authoritarian government ( Aug 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180827 : The Billionaire Class is Not Fit to Rule by Paul Jay ( Aug 27, 2018 , therealnews.com )
- 20180827 : Trump Lied About His Intentions Toward Russia ( Aug 27, 2018 , countercurrents.org )
- 20180827 : Russian Threat ( Aug 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180827 : Empire Spymongering and Elite Conspiracy Practioners by James Petras ( Aug 23, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180827 : Neocon/neolib block hysterically embraces any public figure who opposes (opposed) Trump. ( Aug 27, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180826 : Mueller's History of Cover-Ups ( Aug 26, 2018 , digwithin.net )
- 20180826 : Donald Trump's Foreign Policy Bait and Switch by TAC staff ( Aug 22, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180826 : The Union of Establishment Republicans and Establishment Democrats ( Aug 26, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180826 : Despite Comey Assurances, Vast Bulk of Weiner Laptop Emails Were Never Examined ( Aug 26, 2018 , www.realclearinvestigations.com )
- 20180826 : NEO- RussiaGate, the Fox in the Hen House ( Aug 26, 2018 , www.veteranstoday.com )
- 20180825 : How to interfere in a foreign election by Stephen Kinzer ( Aug 19, 2018 , www.bostonglobe.com )
- 20180825 : The Other F -Word: Fixers by Raul Ilargi Meijer ( Aug 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180825 : Trump Organization financial chief Weisselberg given immunity ( Aug 25, 2018 , bbc.co.uk )
- 20180825 : Pecker Flips- National Enquirer Boss Gets Immunity In Cohen Case ( Aug 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180825 : A Cynic's Guide to John Brennan and William McRaven ( Aug 25, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180825 : One Holdout Juror Prevented A Ruling On All 18 Counts Against Manafort ( Aug 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180825 : Norman - If Paul Manafort Is Going To Prison, Tony Podesta Should Be Joining Him ( Aug 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180825 : Be Careful What You Ask For- Wasting Time with Manafort, Cohen, and Russiagate by Jim Kavanagh ( Aug 25, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180825 : CIA's Kremlin Spies Suddenly Go Dark ( Aug 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180824 : Brennan was caught spying on the Senate Intelligence Commitee, subsequently lied about it and allegedly directed personnel under his command to lie about to the Senate and the IG ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : From what I have read about Mueller's career as a kind of designated hitter, I doubt that there are any scruples lying within him to hold him back from any step that would "prove his case." ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : Trump's election appears to have caused the security state to move into overdrive and in its haste drop almost all pretense re the attempts to control access to dissenting narratives ( Aug 24, 2018 , disqus.com )
- 20180824 : Comey Prince-of-Denmark obsession with his own virtue materially contributed to Hilllary loss ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : Brennan crimes ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : There is strong evidence that Brennan had been quarterbacking illegal operations against Trump ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : Trump Strikes Back at 'Ringleader' Brennan by Ray McGovern ( Aug 15, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : What the Brennan Affair Really Reveals by Stephen F. Cohen ( Aug 22, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180824 : Brennan the leaker ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : Brennan and the anti Russia neo-cons in the deep state wanted Hillary so badly that they committed crimes trying to derail Trump ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : the Wall Street Journal mentioned Brennan's alleged role in the creation of the Steele Dossier ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : Brennan does not work for Muslim Brotherhood, he works for the brotherhood of war profiteers. ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : From reading The Devil s Chessboard it is quite clear that Allen Dulles still ran things after he was fired by JFK, and was most likely the coordinator of the assassination ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824* The priorities of the deep state and its public face the MSM ( Aug 24, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180824 : So How Serious Is This ( Aug 24, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180824 : ROGER STONE- THE WITCH HUNT CONTINUES ( Aug 24, 2018 , stonecoldtruth.com )
- 20180824 : How would Cohen know anything about Trump's collusion with Russia? Why would Trump need a lawyer for this illegal activity? ( Aug 24, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180824 : After the election, coverage of the Russian "collusion" story was relentless, and it helped pressure investigations and hearings on Capitol Hill and even the naming of a special counsel, which in turn has triggered virtually nonstop coverage. ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : Some info about the American senator who famously could not remember how many houses he and his wife owned. ( Aug 24, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180824 : The WaPo op-ed "God Bless the Deep State" can be viewed as a suggestion for a military coup ( Aug 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180824 : ANTI-VACCINE MYTHS ARE BEING PROMOTED BY SOCIAL MEDIA BOTS AND RUSSIAN TROLLS, STUDY ( Aug 24, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180823 : What the Brennan Affair Really Reveals by Stephen Cohen ( Aug 23, 2018 , www.thenation.com )
- 20180822 : The investigation of Clinton Foundation mysteriously ended after US Justice Dept staffer James Comey took it over in 2005. He was assisted by Assistant Attorney General of the United States, Rod Rosenstein, and FBI Director Robert Mueller. ( Aug 22, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180822 : In Spies Battle, Trump Holds the High Ground by Pat Buchanan ( Aug 22, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180822* The CIA Owns the US and European Media by Paul Craig Roberts ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180822* Facebook Kills "Inauthentic" Foreign News Accounts - US Propaganda Stays Alive ( Aug 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180821 : Will the Real John Brennan Please Stand Up by Philip Giraldi ( Aug 21, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180819 : Decoding the Deep State -- Crooked Timber ( Aug 18, 2018 , crookedtimber.org )
- 20180818* Corporate Media the Enemy of the People by Paul Street ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180818 : How Syria and Ukraine Drove the Russia Hawks Insane ( Aug 18, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20180818 : In A Corporatist System Of Government, Corporate Censorship Is State Censorship -- Consortiumnews ( Aug 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180818* MoA - John Brennan Is No Match For Trump ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180818* Sanders behaviour during election is suspect, unless you assume he acted as sheep dog for hillary ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180818 : The illness took hold during the campaign that year when the bureaucracy under President Obama sent its lymphocytes and microphages in the "intel community" to attack the perceived disease that the election of Donald Trump represented ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180818 : Is Russia an Adversary by Gary Leupp ( Aug 13, 2018 , dissidentvoice.org )
- 20180818 : But always remember, the FBI/DOJ is honorable . ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180818 : Manafort jury asks judge to leave early on second day of deliberations ( Aug 18, 2018 , www.thenational.ae )
- 20180817* What if Russiagate is the New WMDs ( Aug 16, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180817 : The Department N of the Ministry of Truth is upset about Trump revelations ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180817 : The roll-out of Cold War 2.0 and the concerted demonizing of Putin and the Russian Federation began with the Ukraine Coup in February 2014, as was well covered here at Consortium News ( Aug 17, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180817 : Lavrov Brilliantly Dissects Western Lies And Manipulations On The False Flag And Skripals ( Apr 16, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180817 : Trump revokes security clearance for former CIA chief Brennan Ruling class warfare intensifies by Patrick Martin ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180817 : Neoliberal press is by definition the enemy of the people, but they will vehemently deny this ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180817 : Can America Ever Come Together Again The American Conservative ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180817 : It is quite interesting how many uninformed posters and/or trolls would love to find a way to show the Russiagate nonsense is somehow plausible in spite of the evidence ( Aug 17, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180817 : The Russian meddling fraud Weapons of mass destruction revisited by Andre Damon and Joseph Kishore ( Feb 20, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180817 : OBAMUNISM: Weaponizing government agencies to attack DemoRats political opponents ( Aug 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180817 : What is definitely conclusive is the Gucci 2 entity forged the inclusion of Russian fingerprints in the leaked version of the documents by pasting it into a Russian language Word template. ( Aug 17, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180817 : The Ruling Establishment are accomplished in the art of manipulating the public into believing whatever they want them to believe in. In fact, they have world wide reach ( Aug 17, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180817 : New York Times exploits Parkland tragedy to escalate anti-Russian campaign - World Socialist Web Site ( Feb 21, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180817 : Just like the establishment of long TSA lines pushing us travelers through airport security like inspected cattle, was an example of 911 reforms to our system, this Russia Gate Investigation and all its trappings are doing the same destruction to our liberties on the Internet ( Aug 13, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180817 : The Russia-gate narrative has become "too big to fail ( Aug 17, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180817 : Teleology means to view things by the purpose they serve rather than by postulated causes . If we are to look at Russiagate from a teleological perspective we can see eight puposes of Russiagate ( Aug 17, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180817 : Brennan Goes Nuclear After Losing Security Clearance, Pens Furious Screed In NYT ( Aug 17, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180816 : Russiagate and neo-McCarthysim are result of the newly minted Anti-Trump allience of neocons and neoliberals ( Aug 16, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180815 : McFaul and Browder are on the same team, playing different positions ( Aug 15, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180815 : Talking Turkey: In essence this is an emerging market financial crisis, much like the 1997-98 Asian Financial Crisis ( Aug 15, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180815 : Mueller's Digging Exposes Culture of Foreign Lobbying and Its Big Paydays ( Aug 15, 2018 , thenewkremlinstooge.wordpress.com )
- 20180815 : Facebook Taps Militarist Think Tank Atlantic Council to Police its content ( Aug 15, 2018 , gravatar.com )
- 20180814* I think one of Mueller s deeply embedded character flaw is that once he decides on burying someone he becomes possessed ( Aug 10, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180814 : Bloody Sunday 1972 The British Beginning of Gladio ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.veteranstoday.com )
- 20180814 : The demise of another Bernie Sanders fraud - World Socialist Web Site ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180814 : It was Neocons who pushed the USA to invade Iraa, but, as Greenspan said, the goals of USA were about oil not so much about Israeli interests in the region ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180814 : Technocrats Rule Democracy Is 'OK' As Long As The People Rubberstamp Our Leadership ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180814 : Try track me after that, google. ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180814 : I am sure the tracking your movements all the time it s just a harmless oversight on the part of Google. ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180814 : Paranoia as a natural condition of people living in the national security state: Faraday Cages for sale! Get yours today -- or they'll get you tomorrow! ( Aug 14, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180814 : For Republicans, the Mueller Probe Isn't Watergate It's Ken Starr in Reverse ( Aug 14, 2018 , truthout.org )
- 20180814* US Intelligence Community is Tearing the Country Apart from the Inside by Dmitry Orlov ( Jul 28, 2018 , russia-insider.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180814 : Rand Paul Stands Up for Peace by Justin Raimondo ( Aug 14, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20180813 : Question to Mr. Mueller: Was 911 an insurance fire, or what ? by globalintelhub ( Aug 12, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180813 : Google Is Constantly Tracking, Even If You Turn Off Device Location History ( Aug 13, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180813* Imperialism Is Alive and Kicking A Marxist Analysis of Neoliberal Capitalism by C.J. Polychroniou ( Aug 13, 2018 , truthout.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180813 : FBI Reveals Maria Butina Traded Sex In Exchange For All 62,984,828 Votes Trump Received In 2016 ( Jul 19, 2018 , politics.theonion.com )
- 20180813 : Mueller Scrambling After Accidentally Spilling Whole Big Gulp All Over Russia Evidence ( Aug 13, 2018 , politics.theonion.com )
- 20180813 : Turkey blames Trump for attack on lira, says it won't 'kneel' and has counter-measures ready ( Aug 13, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180813 : Cold War in the Sauna Notes From a Russian American by Pavel Kozhevnikov ( Aug 13, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180811 : The Week In Tech Infowars and China's Great Firewall ( Aug 11, 2018 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20180811 : Major color revolutions sponsor is in decline, but still show his teeth and his methods did not become less dangerius for Eastern Europe, xUSSR space and developing countries ( Aug 11, 2018 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20180811 : Looks like Session was the insurance about which Strzok texted ( Aug 11, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180811 : Trumpism Has Dealt a Mortal Blow to Orthodox Economics and 'Social Science' ( Nov 26, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180811 : Rudy Giuliani declares that Russiagate probe will blow up in Mueller's own face (VIDEO) ( Aug 11, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180811* President Trump the most important achivement ( Aug 11, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180810 : Hitler Trump The Great Man Theory Debunked by Gerold ( Aug 10, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180810 : Butina Case Neo-McCarthyism Engulfs America ( Aug 10, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180809 : Now national during elections The FBI and CIA set the preferable candidate and call the shots ( Aug 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180808* Christopher Steele, FBI s Confidential Human Source by Publius Tacitus ( Aug 08, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180808 : The Elys e and Gladio B by Thierry Meyssan ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.voltairenet.org )
- 20180808 : God Bless Stephen Cohen ( Aug 04, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180808 : Russiagate Cover for Real Scandal by Finian Cunningham ( Aug 06, 2018 , www.informationclearinghouse.info )
- 20180808 : The CIA, FBI, and US army killed Dr. King with the help of their organized crime assets. JFK might be killed the same way ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180808 : Why do the masses allow themselves to be politically swindled?) ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.goodreads.com )
- 20180808 : National Socialist propaganda was contradictory; it's content was determined by the class for which it was intended. Only in its manipulation of the mystical feelings of the masses was it clear and consistent. ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.goodreads.com )
- 20180808 : Wilhelm Reich Quotes ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.goodreads.com )
- 20180808* Ten Bombshell Revelations From Seymour Hersh's New Autobiography ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180808 : The Utility of the RussiaGate Conspiracy ( Jul 27, 2018 , fair.org )
- 20180808 : American Pravda Jews and Nazis by Ron Unz ( Aug 08, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180808 : Soros the 400k Question What constitutes 'foreign interference' in democracy ( www.rt.com )
- 20180807 : Hit piece on Tulsi Gabbard in the Intercept, attacking her anti-war politics. ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180807 : The UK s Labour Party and Its Anti-Semitism Crisis ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180807 : Ministry of Plenty ( Aug 07, 2018 , en.wikipedia.org )
- 20180807 : Mueller, Russia and Oil Politics by Rob Urie ( Feb 19, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180807 : Trump Politics Power, Powerlessness and the Perfect Target by David Rosen ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180807 : It s very profitable to be an anti-Russian talking head. ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180807 : Truth Decay: Living in the Age of the Big Lie ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180807 : Live Mark Zuckerberg testifies before Congress ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.cnn.com )
- 20180807 : An interesting analogy with neocons effort to fuel Russiagate hysteria ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180807 : Comrade Stalin speaks from the grave, in support of Kommissar Hillary Clinton ( Aug 07, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180806 : Krieger Stop Complaining And Just Delete Facebook by Mike Krieger ( Aug 06, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180806 : The Rise and Continued Influence of the Neocons. The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) ( Aug 06, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180806 : The deeper problem, is that while Max Boot get so many issues wrong, he is given such a massive platform for propagating his neocon views. ( Aug 06, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180806 : It's very profitable to be an anti-Russian talking head. ( Aug 06, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180805* Cooper was equally as unhinged as Boot: Neoliberal MSM is a real 1984 remake. ( Aug 05, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180805* How identity politics makes the Left lose its collective identity by Tomasz Pierscionek ( Aug 05, 2018 , www.rt.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180805 : Film that tracking the neocon influence and how the neoconservatives from the Bush era pushed the Iraq war ( Aug 04, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180805 : Soros the 400k Question What constitutes 'foreign interference' in democracy -- RT Op-ed ( Aug 05, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180805 : Perils of Ineptitude ( Aug 05, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180805 : What If Everything We've Been Told About Recent History Is a Lie ( Aug 05, 2018 , russia-insider.com )
- 20180805 : Bernie Sanders did everything he was told he should do. He supported the Democratic establishment candidate, and now he believes the Russiagate story. ( Aug 05, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180805 : Earlier this year, Representative James Moran, a Democrat, said that "if it were not for the strong support of the Jewish community for this war with Iraq, we would not be doing this." ( Aug 05, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180805 : Are you a Russiagate traitor by gjohnsit ( Aug 04, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180805 : Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war! a vote in epic bipartisan collegiality ( Aug 05, 2018 , caucus99percent.com )
- 20180804 : Edward Snowden 5 years in Russia and still relevant as ever ( Aug 04, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180804 : The US establishment behind the Helsinki Summit, by Manlio Dinucci ( Aug 04, 2018 , www.voltairenet.org )
- 20180804 : The warmonger s response to negotiation, by Manlio Dinucci ( Aug 04, 2018 , www.voltairenet.org )
- 20180803 : The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity The Bizarre Facebook Path to Corporate Fascism ( Aug 03, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20180803 : IMO TS Ellis will surprise ... ( Aug 03, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180803 : A Threat to Global Democracy How Facebook Surveillance Capitalism Empower Authoritarianism ( Aug 01, 2018 , www.democracynow.org )
- 20180803 : Anglo America Russophobes as Fake Miracle workers; the Post Christ Resurrections ( Jun 05, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180802 : Stephen F. Cohen Debates Max Boot on CNN ( Jul 31, 2018 , American Committee for East-West Accord )
- 20180802 : MAGA was a bait and switch trick: The Trump election campaign rallying cry was to make America great again, but Trump actions are to revert the government and tax system to when America wasn't that great. ( Aug 02, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180802 : Angry Bear " Let's Make a Deal ( Aug 02, 2018 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20180802 : Prof Cohen beating Max Boot like a rented mule ( Aug 02, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180802 : Did God Send Us Donald Trump by Nick Pemberton ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180801 : The word McCarthyism came to mean making accusations of treason without sufficient evidence ( Aug 01, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180801 : Trump Tells Jeff Sessions To End Mueller Investigation Right Now ( Aug 01, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180731 : Trump vs. the New World Order by Stephen Kokx ( Mar 07, 2016 , akacatholic.com )
- 20180731 : Uber Neocon Max Boot Often Wrong but Never in Doubt by Richard C. Young ( Jul 19, 2018 , www.richardcyoung.com )
- 20180731* Is not the Awan affair a grave insult to the US "Intelligence Community? ( Jul 31, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180731 : The question re the Russians still targeting our elections? belongs to the same category as Are you still beating your wife? Both suggest kangaroo court in action ( Jul 31, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180731 : The Yellow Peril Comes to Washington by Philip Giraldi ( Jul 31, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180731 : Donald Trump is Not the 'Manchurian Candidate' The American Conservative ( Jul 31, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180730 : It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for an American to understand the truth by Paul Haeder ( Jul 27, 2018 , dissidentvoice.org )
- 20180729 : It s Official The US is in a Constitutional Crisis ( Jul 29, 2018 , www.thegatewaypundit.com )
- 20180729 : Watch Bob Mueller Lie to Congress About Iraq s Weapons of Mass Destruction in 2003 When He Ran the FBI (Video) ( Jul 23, 2018 , https://russia-insider.com )
- 20180729 : The Helsinki Debacle and US-Russian Relations ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180729 : Russophobic madness of the US neoliberal elite after Trump-Putin summit in Helsinki ( Jul 21, 2018 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20180729 : The Putin-Trump Helsinki summit by The Saker ( Jul 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180729 : Trump is being beaten down by the propaganda arm of the deep state (the MSM) but his tenacity is paying off. Already poles are indicating that the majority of people are not taken in by the charade ( Jul 29, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180729 : The Helsinki summit, CIA-run media and U.S.-Russian Relations ( Jul 18, 2018 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20180728* American Society Would Collapse If It Were not For These 8 Myths by Lee Camp ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180728 : Alex Krainer's book. It is a devastating critique of Browder, ( Jul 28, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180728 : How my book unmasking Bill Browder was censored by Amazon by Alex Krainer ( Oct 05, 2017 , thesaker.is )
- 20180728 : What Does Google Know About You An (Auto)Complete Guide by John Mason ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180728 : Google, Facebook, MSN, and Twitter are all highly suspect ( Aug 24, 2017 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180728 : Alphabet's Eric Schmidt Steps Down From Executive Chairman Role ( Jul 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180728 : Surveillance Valley by Yasha Levine Hachette Book Group PublicAffairs ( Jul 28, 2018 , www.publicaffairsbooks.com )
- 20180728 : Keeping Russia as an Enemy ( Jul 28, 2018 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20180728 : Paul Craig Roberts Exposes The All-Pervasive Military-Security Complex ( Jul 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180727 : America's Allies Against Russia Iran, by Eric Zuesse - The Unz Review ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180727 : Was Rob Goldstone MI6 operative or MI6 stooge ? ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180727 : Cohen Ready To Flip Will Tell Mueller Trump Knew About Trump Tower Meeting ( Jul 27, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180726 : "Soft neoliberals" blatant hypocrisy by James Kirkpatrick ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180725 : Making Shit Up - The US Intelligence Community As 'Collapse Driver' ( Jul 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180725 : Republicans Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Rosenstein ( Jul 25, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180725 : Trump and Corporatism ( Jul 23, 2018 , mainlymacro.blogspot.com )
- 20180724 : How think tanks sell war... ( Aug 18, 2017 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20180724 : Reader Coping Strategies for Engaging With Committed Liberals by Yves Smith ( Jul 24, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180724 : he current Russophobia hysteria as a smoke screen ( Jul 24, 2018 , angrybearblog.com )
- 20180724 : What difference revocation of security clearance will make to Brennan and the others? Granted a security clearance is life blood to a mid-level or high level government employee who intends to start a second career as a contractor in the classified DC government arena, but once you're retired who gives a rat's ass. ( Jul 24, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180724 : Trump May Revoke Security Clearance For Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Rice ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180724 : Bernie Sanders embraces the anti-Russia campaign by Patrick Martin ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180724 : The real face of Bernie Sanders ( Jul 24, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20180724 : The Burden Of Proof Is On The 'Russiagaters' Zero Hedge ( Jul 24, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180723 : the CIA is the armed wing of Washington s permanently governing technocratic party, in the same way the KGB was the armed wing of the Soviet Communist Party. ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180723 : Usage Examples of Our Intelligence Community, with Implications ( Jul 20, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20180723 : America On It s Way to Being Stalin s Soviet Union by Publius Tacitus ( Jul 23, 2018 , /turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180723* The Prophecy of Orwell's 1984. Totalitarian Control and the Entertainment Culture that Takes Over by Edward Curtin ( Jul 20, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca ) [Recommended]
- 20180723 : Report Former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Revealed Under Oath That There Was No Basis for Mueller's Appointment ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180723 : Senator Rand Paul will ask the president to revoke John Brennan's security clearance ( Jul 23, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180723 : Distraction. Trapped into Hating Donald Trump Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180723 : The Democratic Party's Pitch to Billionaires by Eric Zuesse ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20180723* Chickens with Their Heads Cut Off, Coming Home to Roost. The "Treason Narrative" by Helen Buyniski ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.globalresearch.ca ) [Recommended]
- 20180723 : Those people who still think Trey Gowdy is some sort of great conservative warrior are about as annoying as those who still do not realize that Steve Bannon is nothing but a bloviating, Deep State douchebag. ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180723 : 'Progressives Are Putin Stooges' - How Centrists Will Help To Reelect Trump ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180723 : Did Bernie Sanders break down doors for new US socialist movement by Dave Lindorff ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180723 : Brennan, Hayden, Panetta, Morell, might well be children of parents who supported Joseph McCarthy ( Jul 23, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180722* Tucker Carlson SLAMS Intelligence Community On Russia ( Jul 22, 2018 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180722 : Obstruction of justice by Hillary and her close associates and first of all Cheryl Mills ( Apr 01, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180722 : Comey, the guy that fixed Hillary's email problem has an urgent centrist plea. ( Jul 22, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180720* Doubting The Intelligence Of The Intelligence Community by Ilana Mercer ( Jul 20, 2018 , www.unz.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180719 : MIC is afread to lose money because of Trump policies by Lara Seligman ( Jul 19, 2018 , foreignpolicy.com )
- 20180718 : US Media is Losing Its Mind Over Trump-Putin Press Conference ( Jul 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180716 : It was known that Dov Zakheim had secretly arranged for $2.3 trillion dollars to be mis-appropriated through Pentagon channels when he had been the Pentagon Comptroller ( Jul 16, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180716 : WATCH Mueller s Horrifying Corruption Just Got Exposed – Should He Be Fired ( Jul 15, 2018 , www.teaparty.org )
- 20180715* What Mueller won t find by Bob In Portland ( Jul 12, 2018 , caucus99percent.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180713* False flag operation covering DNC leaks now involves Mueller and his team ( Jul 13, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180709 : The CIA s return to the bad old days, when it engaged in a global program of assassinating political leaders ( Jul 09, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180706 : The crisis of neoliberal society and American Empire is systemic and neocons are only are only one, however important, part of that. ( Jul 06, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180705 : SNAFU! Dr. Phillip Karber on the Russian Way of War (MUST WATCH VIDEO!!!!) ( Jul 05, 2018 , www.snafu-solomon.com )
- 20180704 : Former US Envoy to Moscow Calls Intelligence Report on Alleged Russian Interference 'Politically Motivated' ( Jul 04, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180703 : Secure transaction histories provided by blockchain (same technology as Bitcoin) allows for internet-based direct democracy ( Jul 03, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180627 : How Washington Has Lost Its Way ( Jun 27, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20180623 : Comey And Lynch Will Be Subpoenaed By Senate Unless Feinstein Obstructs ( Jun 22, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180621 : Cocaine Cowboys ( Jun 21, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180615 : Tulsi Gabbard might be a viable candidate ( Jun 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180615 : President Barack Obama gave Mueller original ten-year term a two-year extension, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover ." ( Jun 15, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180609* Still Waiting for Evidence of a Russian Hack by Ray McGovern ( Jun 09, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180606* Neoliberal language allows to cut wages by packaging neoliberal oligarchy preferences as national interests ( Jun 06, 2018 , discussion.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180527 : The Code Name Crossfire Hurricane Undermines The FBI s Russia Story by Lee Smith ( May 27, 2018 , thefederalist.com )
- 20180524* Most probably Veselnitskaya was a false flag operation to entrap Trump campaign played by British intelligence ( May 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180524 : Let us consider the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian delegation. As Steve Bannon stated, meeting with the Russians at a venue under Secret Service control was monumentally stupid. The Russians intelligence can't have been that dumb. ( May 24, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180522 : Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Urges Congress To Oppose Authorization for War Against Iran ( May 22, 2018 , www.antiwar.com )
- 20180518 : WSJ Asks Was Trump s Campaign Set Up ( May 18, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180516 : 'No focus on Russian activities' - Donald Jr. on Trump Tower meeting in interview transcripts -- RT US News ( May 16, 2018 , www.rt.com )
- 20180516 : Documents Show Promise, and Letdown, Around Trump Tower Meeting ( May 16, 2018 , www.nytimes.com )
- 20180513 : One Man s War: Bringing Iraq to the United States by Mark Wilkerson ( Jun 09, 2016 , www.truth-out.org )
- 20180504 : Mueller's team questioned Russian billionaire who attended Trump inauguration report TheHill ( May 04, 2018 , thehill.com )
- 20180504* Media Use Disinformation To Accuse Russia Of Spreading Such ( May 04, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180430 : The CIA Democrats Part one by Patrick Martin ( Apr 30, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180430 : Mueller s past is so laden with misfeasance and malfeasance that he should have been disbarred a few decades ago ( Apr 30, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180424* The Democratic Party has embraced the agenda of the military-intelligence apparatus and sought to become its main political voice ( Mar 13, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180409 : The West has a strategy to support an insurgency using the leftovers and Kurds ( Apr 09, 2018 , thesaker.is )
- 20180404 : A Special Relationship Born in Hell, by Philip Giraldi ( Apr 03, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180403 : Americans Trust 'Our' Intelligence Agencies. Should We ( Apr 03, 2018 , www.strategic-culture.org )
- 20180327 : how do you reform the Secret Police? ( Mar 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180313 : The CIA Democrats: Part one by Patrick Martin ( Mar 07, 2018 , www.wsws.org )
- 20180313* The CIA takeover of the Democratic Party by Patrick Martin ( Mar 13, 2018 , www.wsws.org ) [Recommended]
- 20180311 : Is Trump the New Clinton by Musa al-Gharbi ( Mar 11, 2018 , thebaffler.com )
- 20180310* Meier might have discovered that his subject had been, as it were, 'top supporting actor' in the first fumbling attempt by Christopher Steele et al to produce a plausible-sounding scenario as to the background to Litvinenko s death. ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180310* There is reason to suspect that some former and very likely current employees of the FBI have been colluding with elements in other American and British intelligence agencies, in particular the CIA and MI6, in support of an extremely ambitious foreign policy agenda for a very long time. It also seems clear that influential journalists, such as Glenn Simpson was before founding Fusion GPS, along with his wife Mary Jacoby, have been strongly involved in this ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180310 : The frankly farcical nature of the 'Joint Investigative Mechanism' report into Khan Sheikhoun ( Mar 10, 2018 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20180307 : How Russiagate helps the Israel lobby ( Mar 07, 2018 , electronicintifada.net )
- 20180306 : Comey, Mueller bungled big anthrax case together by Carl M. Cannon ( May 21, 2017 , www.ocregister.com )
- 20180305 : The Pilgrim Underground Trump +247 Mueller, the 9-11 Cover-up and the DNC Crisis ( Mar 05, 2018 , pilgrimunderground.blogspot.com )
- 20180305 : Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks ( Mar 05, 2018 , thefederalist.com )
- 20180305 : 29 Pages Revealed Corruption, Crime and Cover-up Of 911 ( Mar 05, 2018 , www.huffingtonpost.com )
- 20180305 : 9-11 Whistleblower Rowley on Mueller s History of Cover-up ( May 18, 2017 , Accuracy.Org )
- 20180303 : I had an experience witnessing Mueller at the Metropolitan Club about 25 years ago. My first and only impression was that he exuded a high level political corruption ( Mar 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180228 : The Knives Are Out For Kushner: Loans With Deutsche Under Scrutiny By Regulator ( Feb 28, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180222 : Russiagate-Trump Gets Solved by Giant of American Investigative Journalism ( Feb 22, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180218 : Both agencies were complicit in the most infamous assassinations and false flag episodes since the Kennedy/MLK Vietnam days. Don't forget Air America CIA drug running and Iran/Contra / October Surprise affairs. ( Feb 18, 2018 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20180215 : Tucker You have to be a moron to believe Steele dossier ( Feb 15, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180212* I am wondering why it is that much of a stretch to believe that the CIA might have engineered the whole thing ( Feb 12, 2018 , www.nakedcapitalism.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180205 : CONFIRMED Mueller admits no collusion at Trump Tower meeting ( Feb 05, 2018 , theduran.com )
- 20180201 : FISA Frivolity: FBI Warns Memo Could Undermine Faith In Massive, Unaccountable Secret Agencies ( Feb 01, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180128 : The not-so-secret life of Mathilde Krim ( Jan 28, 2018 , mondoweiss.net )
- 20180127 : Ukraine, Syria, Russiagate, the Media, and the Risk of Nuclear War by Robert Roth ( Jan 27, 2018 , www.unz.com )
- 20180122 : Gowdy Steve Bannon's Testimony Presented Personal 'Credibility Issue' ( Jan 17, 2018 , Fox News Insider )
- 20180122* The Justice Department and FBI set up the meeting at Trump Tower between Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner with controversial Russian officials to make Trump's associates appear compromised ( Jan 22, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20180121 : Mifsud Offering Alu Tubes to Papadopoulos? ( Jan 21, 2018 , www.boomantribune.com )
- 20180121 : Remarks from Robert Mueller III ( Jun 20, 2014 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180121 : Brennan Calls For Coup Against Trump if Mueller is Fired ( Jan 21, 2018 , www.trunews.com )
- 20180121 : Brennan Officials should refuse Trump if he fires Mueller Daily Mail Online ( Jul 25, 2017 , www.educationviews.org )
- 20180121 : FBI, Mueller, Rosenstein, Strzok, Comey, Brennan, McCabe: Up to Their Gills in Collusion by Donna Garner ( Dec 05, 2017 , www.educationviews.org )
- 20180120 : Will Steve Bannon s Testimony Bring Down Jared by Abigail Tracy ( Jan 16, 2018 , www.vanityfair.com )
- 20180119 : Our Potemkin Village - Antiwar.com Original ( Jan 19, 2018 , original.antiwar.com )
- 20180117 : Inside the link between the Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. and the Trump dossier ( Jan 17, 2018 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20180117 : Journalist Bannon's 'Treason' Charge Against Trump, Jr. 'Is Ridiculous' ( Jan 17, 2018 , sputniknews.com )
- 20180116 : Bannon Subpoenaed By Mueller In Russia Probe ( Jan 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180116 : In the emails, Goldstone said he made contact with Trump Jr at the behest of the Russian-Azeri businessman Aras Agalarov and Aglaravov's pop-star son, Emin. On Wednesday, Aras Agalarov claimed the story was invented. ( Jan 16, 2018 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20180116 : Watch A Sitting Congresswoman Shred The MSM Narrative In Under A Minute ( Jan 16, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180113 : Trump lawyer: president was not aware of the meeting ( Jul 15, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180113 : Anderson Cooper Gets ANGRY When Trump Aide Insults Him Insted Of Answering Questions ( Jan 13, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180111 : Russian lawyer's inconsistent statements about Simpson encounters ( Jan 11, 2018 , dailycaller.com )
- 20180107 : Deep State Coup Roger Stone and Stefan Molyneux ( Jan 05, 2018 , www.youtube.com )
- 20180106 : NYT Is Banner trying to help Mueller? ( Jan 06, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180103 : Bannon statement about meeting with Russian lawyer doesn't pass the smell test. One minute he's against deep state and the next minute he wants to call the FBI? ( Jan 03, 2018 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20180103 : Bannon Goes Nuclear Calls Don Jr. Meeting In Trump Tower Treasonous Zero Hedge ( Jan 03, 2018 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20180103 : Natalia Veselnitskaya, Russian lawyer at Donald Trump Jr. meeting, ready to testify to Senate ( Jul 19, 2017 , www.cbsnews.com )
- 20171231* How America Spreads Global Chaos by Nicolas J.S. Davies ( Oct 30, 2017 , consortiumnews.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171231 : Rod Rosenstein Mueller Investigation Claims That It's Limited Don't Stand Up National Review ( Dec 31, 2017 , www.nationalreview.com )
- 20171231* What Happens When A Russiagate Skeptic Debates A Professional Russiagater ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171231* Where's the Collusion ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.youtube.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171230 : Bill Maher as a tool of deep state ( Dec 30, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20171229 : washingtonpost.com - watergate scandal and deep throat update, e. howard hunt ( Dec 29, 2017 , www.washingtonpost.com )
- 20171229 : As former CIA Director William Casey allegedly once said: "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." ( Dec 29, 2017 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20171228* How CrowdStrike placed malware in DNC hacked servers by Alex Christoforou ( Dec 28, 2017 , theduran.com ) [Recommended]
- 20171228 : The Mueller investigation will delay and stall closing the investigation until the 2018 Congressional Elections, with the Dems presuming these elections will be won and Nunes removed ( Dec 28, 2017 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20171225 : The Israel-gate Side of Russia-gate Consortiumnews ( Dec 25, 2017 , consortiumnews.com )
- 20171217 : Dr. Stephen Cohen on Tucker Carlson: Empty Accusations of Russian Meddling Have Become Grave National Security Threat ( Dec 17, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20171205 : Further sabotage of the Iran deal would not bring success -- only embarrassment ( Sep 14, 2015 , The Guardian )
- 20171201 : Elite needs a kill switch for their front men and women ( marknesop.wordpress.com )
- 20171201 : Elite needs a kill switch for their front men and women ( marknesop.wordpress.com )
- 20171201 : Elite needs a kill switch for their front men and women ( marknesop.wordpress.com )
- 20171122 : Here is an analysis of how much Israel spent to influence USA elections ( Nov 22, 2017 , turcopolier.typepad.com )
- 20171115 : Hand-Marked Paper Ballots and Virginia's 2017 Elections ( Nov 15, 2017 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20171031 : Read the CIA s Simple Sabotage Field Manual: A Timeless, Kafkaesque Guide to Subverting Any Organization with Purposeful Stupidity (1944) ( Oct 31, 2017 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20171027 : the CIA contemplated mafia hits on Cuban President Fidel Castro, involving the false flag staging of bombings in Miami ( Oct 27, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20171024 : The Weinstein story was suppressed by Hollywood, using its legal and financial muscle to keep a lid on it until now. But there are also power centres in the US government that can dictate to Hollywood: the Pentagon and the CIA ( Oct 24, 2017 , marknesop.wordpress.com )
- 20171021 : Washington Funds Foreign Think Tanks That Blacklist Opponents of Neocon Foreign Policy by Ron Paul ( Oct 21, 2017 , ronpaulinstitute.org )
- 20171017 : The Lobby British Style by Philip M. Giraldi ( Oct 17, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20171016 : The USA as oligachy by Ganesh Sitaraman ( Oct 15, 2017 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20171011 : Donald Trump is exposing the contradictions of the elite by David Callahan ( Oct 11, 2017 , www.theguardian.com )
- 20170924 : Trump allies see vindication in reports on Manafort wiretapping ( Sep 24, 2017 , www.msn.com )
- 20170919* Neoliberalism: the deep story that lies beneath Donald Trumps triumph: How a ruthless network of super-rich ideologues killed choice and destroyed people's faith in politics by George Monbiot ( Nov 16, 2017 , www.theguardian.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170916* Virginia Scraps Electronic Voting Machines Hackers Destroyed At DefCon ( Sep 16, 2017 , it.slashdot.org ) [Recommended]
- 20170726 : America or Israel by Philip Giraldi ( Jan 04, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20170726 : The Economist How the Jews control Congress Eylon A. Levy The Blogs The Times of Israel ( Jul 26, 2017 , blogs.timesofisrael.com )
- 20170724 : Bill making it a federal crime to support BDS sends shockwaves through progressive community ( Jul 24, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20170719 : Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya says Magnitsky Act lobbyist Browder behind Trump Jr. scandal ( Jul 19, 2017 , gravatar.com )
- 20170717* Tucker Carlson Goes to War Against the Neocons by Curt Mills ( Jul 14, 2017 , nationalinterest.org ) [Recommended]
- 20170716 : William Astore on War as Art and Advertising – Antiwar.com Blog ( Jul 12, 2017 , www.antiwar.com )
- 20170712 : The Trump Jr. Russia Scandal Ain t No Big Deal by Stefan Molyneux ( www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20170712* Stephen Cohens Remarks on Tucker Carlson Last Night Were Extraordinary ( Jul 12, 2017 , russia-insider.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170711 : Russian Lawyer Who Met With Trump Jr. I Didn't Have Clinton Info They Wanted ( www.unz.com )
- 20170711 : The Consequences of Donald Trump Jr.s Stupidity ( Jul 11, 2017 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20170711 : Russian Lawyer Who Met With Trump Jr. I Didn t Have Clinton Info They Wanted ( www.unz.com )
- 20170624* The Criminal Laws of Counterinsurgency by Todd E. Pierce ( Jun 24, 2017 , original.antiwar.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170615 : Seveteen Sisters -- 17 US Agencies Make Up The Most Sophisticated Spy Network In The World by Paul Szoldra ( May 11, 2013 , www.businessinsider.com )
- 20170611 : The establishment refuses to see the limits of American power, and it also refuses to compel our military to focus on war against non-state opponents ( Jun 10, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20170609 : Can Qatar Negotiate a Diplomatic Resolution with Its Neighbors ( Jun 09, 2017 , nationalinterest.org )
- 20170529 : Professor Russia Dossier Is Attempt to Destroy Trump s Presidency Before Inauguration by Stephen Cohen ( Jan 11, 2017 , insider.foxnews.com )
- 20170529 : Loesch Americans Are Tired of Being Manipulated Lied to by Mainstream Media ( May 29, 2017 , insider.foxnews.com )
- 20170505 : How to Bring Down the Elephant in the Room by the Saker ( Apr 16, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20170418 : Tulsi Gabbard seems to be one of the few principled politicians in this case and for that she is marginalized for saying what few others have the moral courage to say. Many on the left are hoping she will run in 2020 for President. ( Apr 18, 2017 , www.unz.com )
- 20170412 : Did Assad Really Use Sarin ( Apr 12, 2017 , www.counterpunch.org )
- 20170412 : The danger Turkey poses to Russia in Syria ( Apr 12, 2017 , thesaker.is )
- 20170411 : Tulsi Gabbard: We need to learn from Iraq and Libya-wars that were propagated as humanitarian but actually increased human suffering many times over. ( Apr 11, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20170410 : If one knew that Trump betray them in such a blatant way, why would one vote for Trump ( Apr 10, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20170225 : The Conflictual Relationship Between Donald Trump And The US Deep State ( Feb 25, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20170219* The deep state is running scared! ( Feb 19, 2017 , economistsview.typepad.com ) [Recommended]
- 20170219 : Most people don't know that after the 134 men died on the Forrestal fire in 1967 McCain was the ONLY person helicoptered off the ship. It was done for his own safety as many on the ship blamed him for causing the fire by wet starting his jet causing a plume of fire to shoot out his plane's exhaust and into the plane behind ( Feb 18, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20170219 : Oligarchs dreams about enslavement and complete control of all mankind ( Feb 19, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20170219 : The swamp fights back ( Feb 19, 2017 , www.youtube.com )
- 20170130 : Former Obama adviser Rice calls Trump decision on Nat Sec panel stone cold crazy ( Jan 30, 2017 , www.cnn.com )
- 20170124 : For Donald Trump, all attempts to gain a foothold in the USSR and then in Russia in 30 years of travel and negotiations failed ( Jan 23, 2017 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20170117 : I'll sell myself out in a lot of different ways, but I will never sell myself out for a check from BuzzFeed ( Jan 17, 2017 , washingtonbabylon.com )
- 20170116 : Who is blackmailing the president ? by Eric Zuesse ( Jan 16, 2017 , www.washingtonsblog.com )
- 20170114 : Reflections on a Post Election Soft Coup: Fake News , CIA Intervention, US-NATO Militarization on Russia s Doorstep ( Jan 13, 2017 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20170102 : The Same Idiots Who Pushed the Iraq War Are Now Stirring Up Hysteria About Russia ( Jan 01, 2017 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161231 : I simply dont believe the Democrats would really be worse off with voters if they committed themselves to putting people back to work, policing Wall Street, throwing their weight behind a real public option in health care, making hedge fund managers pay the same tax rates as ordinary people, ending the pointless wars abroad, etc. ( Dec 31, 2016 , www.robustanalysis.net )
- 20161231 : Like Iraq WMD Fiasco, Russia Story Does Not Add Up ( Dec 30, 2016 , mishtalk.com )
- 20161230 : The Coup against Trump and His Military ( Dec 28, 2016 , www.unz.com )
- 20161229 : Cell phones can track their location, hoover up their personal info, record their conversations but that doesn't stop most people from owning one anyway. The populace has been convinced that owning the device that constantly spies on them is a necessity ( Dec 29, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161227 : Democracy Is Dying as Technocrats Watch ( Dec 23, 2016 , foreignpolicy.com )
- 20161226 : Russian Hacker Conspiracy Theory is Weak, But the Case For Paper Ballots is Strong ( Dec 26, 2016 , politics.slashdot.org )
- 20161215 : Georgia asks Trump to investigate DHS cyberattacks ( Dec 15, 2016 , marknesop.wordpress.com )
- 20161206 : What the demand for recount tells us about Jill Stein? ( Dec 06, 2016 , www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20161205 : New Class War ( Sep 07, 2016 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20161205 : Government Warmongering Criminals Where Are They Now ( Jul 08, 2015 , The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity )
- 20161205 : Capitalism Requires World War by Cathal Haughian via TheSaker.ie, ( www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161204 : Nuclear war our likely future as Russia China would not accept US hegemony, Reagan official warns ( May 13, 2015 , RT News )
- 20161130 : Why no New Hampshire recount? So good job Stein, you just destroyed the only credible left alternative ( www.moonofalabama.org )
- 20161123 : Recounts in states, when the total vote difference is in the single digit and where hundreds of thousands votes were cast should be mandatory ( Nov 23, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161121 : A Brief History of Vote-Rigging ( www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161119 : Trump and the Neoconservatives by Jon Basil Utley ( Nov 13, 2016 , www.theamericanconservative.com )
- 20161108 : It seems to me that early voting should be abolished, voter photo ID SHOULD BE required by law in all states ( Nov 08, 2016 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161107 : Election Fraud in America A Comparative Analysis ( Nov 07, 2016 , www.globalresearch.ca )
- 20161106 : The real test of the election - Shadow govt. comes out of the shadows Zero Hedge ( Nov 06, 2016 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161106 : Can The Oligarchy Still Steal The Presidential Election by Paul Craig Roberts ( Nov 05, 2016 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161102 : A real-time demo of the most devastating election theft mechanism yet found, with context and explanation. ( Nov 02, 2016 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161029 : The Failure Of Democracy – How The Oligarchs Plan To Steal The Election Zero Hedge ( www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161029 : That Time I Was Investigated for Voter Fraud ( Oct 29, 2016 , www.propublica.org )
- 20161029 : Check out the election fraud documentation at Fraction Magic – Short Version video recently released. It shows manipulation of actual vote files (Statement of Votes Cast) and how locations selected for audit were not tampered with ( Oct 29, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161028 : You can force use of paper trail if you request mail ballot ( Oct 28, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161028 : Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election Unearthed tape: We should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win by Ken Kurson ( Oct 28, 2016 , observer.com )
- 20161025 : Calibration error changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county Fox News ( Oct 22, 2014 , www.foxnews.com )
- 20161024 : Majority of Democrats and Republicans Believe Voter Fraud Occurs ( Oct 24, 2016 , www.breitbart.com )
- 20161024 : Soros-Linked Voting Machines Cause Concern Over Rigged Election ( Oct 24, 2016 , www.zerohedge.com )
- 20161023 : Rigged Elections Are An American Tradition ( Oct 23, 2016 , www.unz.com )
- 20161022 : The only way Hillary could be stopped would be if the Republican Party elite stood with Trump, so Soros and the other donor who owns voting machines could be blocked from flipping/fractionalizing votes. ( Oct 22, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20161022 : Obama and Holder to lead post-Trump redistricting campaign ( Oct 22, 2016 , www.nakedcapitalism.com )
- 20160912 : Syria decision the latest blow to Obamas Middle East legacy ( Oct 30, 2015 , The Guardian )
- 20160213 : US intelligence chief: we might use the internet of things to spy on you ( www.theguardian.com )
- 20151224 : Obama s foreign policy goals get a boost from plunging oil prices ( The Washington Post )
- 20151217 : US militarism is Alice in Wonderland ( economistsview.typepad.com )
- 20150523 : Ukraines Bloody Civil War No End in Sight ( Mar 31, 2015 , The National Interest )
- 20150510 : The New York Times does its government s bidding Here s what you re not being told about US troops in Ukraine ( May 09, 2015 , NYTimes.com )
- 20080818 : McCain's Mob Connections by Michael Collins Piper ( Aug 18, 2008 , www.americanfreepress.net )
For the list of top articles see Recommended Links section
"... John Pilger, among few others, has already stressed how a plan to destroy WikiLeaks and Julian Assange was laid out as far back as 2008 – at the tail end of the Cheney regime – concocted by the Pentagon's shady Cyber Counter-Intelligence Assessments Branch. ..."
"... But it was only in 2017, in the Trump era, that the Deep State went totally ballistic; that's when WikiLeaks published the Vault 7 files – detailing the CIA's vast hacking/cyber espionage repertoire. ..."
"... This was the CIA as a Naked Emperor like never before – including the dodgy overseeing ops of the Center for Cyber Intelligence, an ultra-secret NSA counterpart. ..."
"... The monolithic narrative by the Deep State faction aligned with the Clinton machine was that "the Russians" hacked the DNC servers. Assange was always adamant; that was not the work of a state actor – and he could prove it technically. ..."
"... The DoJ wanted a deal – and they did make an offer to WikiLeaks. But then FBI director James Comey killed it. The question is why. ..."
"... Some theoretically sound reconstructions of Comey's move are available. But the key fact is Comey already knew – via his close connections to the top of the DNC – that this was not a hack; it was a leak. ..."
"... Ambassador Craig Murray has stressed, over and over again (see here ) how the DNC/Podesta files published by WikiLeaks came from two different US sources; one from within the DNC and the other from within US intel. ..."
"... he release by WikiLeaks in April 2017 of the malware mechanisms inbuilt in "Grasshopper" and the "Marble Framework" were indeed a bombshell. This is how the CIA inserts foreign language strings in source code to disguise them as originating from Russia, from Iran, or from China. The inestimable Ray McGovern, a VIPS member, stressed how Marble Framework "destroys this story about Russian hacking." ..."
"... No wonder then CIA director Mike Pompeo accused WikiLeaks of being a "non-state hostile intelligence agency" ..."
"... Joshua Schulte, the alleged leaker of Vault 7, has not faced a US court yet. There's no question he will be offered a deal by the USG if he aggress to testify against Julian Assange. ..."
"... George Galloway has a guest who explains it all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VvPFMyPvHM&t=8s ..."
"... Escobar is brain dead if he can't figure out that Trumpenstein is totally on board with destroying Assange. As if bringing on pukes like PompAss, BoltON, and Abrams doesn't scream it. ..."
Pepe Escobar via The Strategic Culture Foundation,
The Made-by-FBI indictment of
Julian Assange does look like a dead man walking. No evidence. No documents. No surefire
testimony. Just a crossfire of conditionals...
But never underestimate the legalese contortionism of US government (USG) functionaries. As
much as Assange may not be characterized as a journalist and publisher, the thrust of the
affidavit is to accuse him of conspiring to commit espionage.
In fact the charge is not even that Assange hacked a USG computer and obtained classified
information; it's that he may have discussed it with Chelsea Manning and may have had the
intention to go for a hack. Orwellian-style thought crime charges don't get any better than
that. Now the only thing missing is an AI software to detect them.
Assange legal adviser Geoffrey Robertson – who also happens to represent another
stellar political prisoner, Brazil's Lula – cut
straight to the chase (at 19:22 minutes);
"The justice he is facing is justice, or injustice, in America I would hope the British
judges would have enough belief in freedom of information to throw out the extradition
That's far from a done deal. Thus the inevitable consequence; Assange's legal team is
getting ready to prove, no holds barred, in a British court, that this USG indictment for
conspiracy to commit computer hacking is just an hors d'oeuvre for subsequent espionage
charges, in case Assange is extradited to US soil.All about Vault 7
John Pilger, among few others, has already stressed how a plan to
destroy WikiLeaks and Julian Assange was laid out as far back as 2008 – at the tail end
of the Cheney regime – concocted by the Pentagon's shady Cyber Counter-Intelligence
It was all about criminalizing WikiLeaks and personally smearing Assange, using "shock
troops enlisted in the media -- those who are meant to keep the record straight and tell us the
This plan remains more than active – considering how Assange's arrest has been covered
by the bulk of US/UK mainstream media.
By 2012, already in the Obama era, WikiLeaks detailed the astonishing "scale of the US Grand
Jury Investigation" of itself. The USG always denied such a grand jury existed.
"The US Government has stood up and coordinated a joint interagency criminal investigation
of Wikileaks comprised of a partnership between the Department of Defense (DOD) including:
CENTCOM; SOUTHCOM; the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA); Defense Information Systems Agency
(DISA); Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA); US Army Criminal Investigation Division
(CID) for USFI (US Forces Iraq) and 1st Armored Division (AD); US Army Computer Crimes
Investigative Unit (CCIU); 2nd Army (US Army Cyber Command); Within that or in addition,
three military intelligence investigations were conducted. Department of Justice (DOJ) Grand
Jury and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of State (DOS) and Diplomatic
Security Service (DSS). In addition, Wikileaks has been investigated by the Office of the
Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Office of the National CounterIntelligence
Executive (ONCIX), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA); the House Oversight Committee; the
National Security Staff Interagency Committee, and the PIAB (President's Intelligence
But it was only in 2017, in the Trump era, that the Deep State went totally ballistic;
that's when WikiLeaks published the Vault 7 files – detailing the CIA's vast
hacking/cyber espionage repertoire.
This was the CIA as a Naked Emperor like never before – including the dodgy
overseeing ops of the Center for Cyber Intelligence, an ultra-secret NSA counterpart.
WikiLeaks got Vault 7 in early 2017. At the time WikiLeaks had already published the DNC
files – which the unimpeachable Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS)
systematically proved was a leak, not a hack.
The monolithic narrative by the Deep State faction aligned with the Clinton machine was
that "the Russians" hacked the DNC servers. Assange was always adamant; that was not the work
of a state actor – and he could prove it technically.
There was some movement towards a deal, brokered by one of Assange's lawyers; WikiLeaks
would not publish the most damning Vault 7 information in exchange for Assange's safe passage
to be interviewed by the US Department of Justice (DoJ).
The DoJ wanted a deal – and they did make an offer to WikiLeaks. But then FBI
director James Comey killed it. The question is why.It's a leak, not a hack
Some theoretically sound
reconstructions of Comey's move are available. But the key fact is Comey already knew
– via his close connections to the top of the DNC – that this was not a hack; it
was a leak.
Ambassador Craig Murray has stressed, over and over again (see
here ) how the DNC/Podesta files published by WikiLeaks came from two different US sources;
one from within the DNC and the other from within US intel.
There was nothing for Comey to "investigate". Or there would have, if Comey had ordered the
FBI to examine the DNC servers. So why talk to Julian Assange?
T he release by WikiLeaks in April 2017 of the malware mechanisms inbuilt in
"Grasshopper" and the "Marble Framework" were indeed a bombshell. This is how the CIA inserts
foreign language strings in source code to disguise them as originating from Russia, from Iran,
or from China. The inestimable Ray McGovern, a VIPS member, stressed how Marble Framework
"destroys this story about Russian hacking."
No wonder then CIA director Mike Pompeo accused WikiLeaks of being a "non-state hostile
intelligence agency", usually manipulated by Russia.
Joshua Schulte, the alleged leaker of Vault 7,
has not faced a US court yet. There's no question he will be offered a deal by the USG if he
aggress to testify against Julian Assange.
It's a long and winding road, to be traversed in at least two years, if Julian Assange is
ever to be extradited to the US. Two things for the moment are already crystal clear. The USG
is obsessed to shut down WikiLeaks once and for all. And because of that, Julian Assange will
never get a fair trial in the "so-called 'Espionage Court'" of the Eastern District of
detailed by former CIA counterterrorism officer and whistleblower John Kiriakou.
Meanwhile, the non-stop demonization of Julian Assange will proceed unabated, faithful to
guidelines established over a decade ago. Assange is even accused of being a US intel op, and
WikiLeaks a splinter Deep State deep cover op.
Maybe President Trump will maneuver the hegemonic Deep State into having Assange testify
against the corruption of the DNC; or maybe Trump caved in completely to "hostile intelligence
agency" Pompeo and his CIA gang baying for blood. It's all ultra-high-stakes shadow play
– and the show has not even begun.
JailBanksters , 40 minutes ago
ExPat2018 , 47 minutes ago
Not to mention the Pentagram has silenced 100,000 whistleblower complaints by
Intimidation, threats, money or accidents over 5 years . A Whistleblower only does this when
know there is something seriously wrong. Just Imagine how many knew something was wrong but
looked the other way.
Betrayed , 2 hours ago
George Galloway has a guest who explains it all
besnook , 2 hours ago
Maybe President Trump will maneuver the hegemonic Deep State into having Assange testify
against the corruption of the DNC; or maybe Trump caved in completely to "hostile
intelligence agency" Pompeo and his CIA gang baying for blood.
Escobar is brain dead if he can't figure out that Trumpenstein is totally on board with
destroying Assange. As if bringing on pukes like PompAss, BoltON, and Abrams doesn't scream it.
_triplesix_ , 2 hours ago
assange and wikileaks are the real criminals despite being crimeless. the **** is a
sanctioned criminal, allowed to be criminal with the system because the rest of the
sanctioned criminals would be exposed if she was investigated.
this is not the rule of laws. this is the law of rulers.
Four chan , 34 minutes ago
Anyone seen Imran Awan lately?
yeah those ***** go free because they got everything on the stupid dems and they are
assange exposes the podesta dws and clinton fraud against bernie voters+++ and hes the bad
guy. yeah right
hillary clinton murdered seth rich sure as **** too.
"... Almost by accident, I had launched my academic career by doing something a bit different. Embedded within that study of drug trafficking was an analytical approach that would take me, almost unwittingly, on a lifelong exploration of U.S. global hegemony in its many manifestations, including diplomatic alliances, CIA interventions, developing military technology, recourse to torture, and global surveillance. Step by step, topic by topic, decade after decade, I would slowly accumulate sufficient understanding of the parts to try to assemble the whole. In writing my new book, In the Shadows of the American Century: The Rise and Decline of U.S. Global Power , I drew on this research to assess the overall character of U.S. global power and the forces that might contribute to its perpetuation or decline. ..."
"... In the process, I slowly came to see a striking continuity and coherence in Washington's century-long rise to global dominion. CIA torture techniques emerged at the start of the Cold War in the 1950s; much of its futuristic robotic aerospace technology had its first trial in the Vietnam War of the 1960s; and, above all, Washington's reliance on surveillance first appeared in the colonial Philippines around 1900 and soon became an essential though essentially illegal tool for the FBI's repression of domestic dissent that continued through the 1970s. ..."
"... After occupying the Philippines in 1898, the U.S. Army, facing a difficult pacification campaign in a restive land, discovered the power of systematic surveillance to crush the resistance of the country's political elite. Then, during World War I, the Army's "father of military intelligence," the dour General Ralph Van Deman, who had learned his trade in the Philippines, drew upon his years pacifying those islands to mobilize a legion of 1,700 soldiers and 350,000 citizen-vigilantes for an intense surveillance program against suspected enemy spies among German-Americans, including my own grandfather. In studying Military Intelligence files at the National Archives, I found "suspicious" letters purloined from my grandfather's army locker. In fact, his mother had been writing him in her native German about such subversive subjects as knitting him socks for guard duty. ..."
"... In the 1950s, Hoover's FBI agents tapped thousands of phones without warrants and kept suspected subversives under close surveillance, including my mother's cousin Gerard Piel, an anti-nuclear activist and the publisher of Scientific American magazine. During the Vietnam War, the bureau expanded its activities with an amazing array of spiteful, often illegal, intrigues in a bid to cripple the antiwar movement with pervasive surveillance of the sort seen in my own FBI file. ..."
"... What about using the historical method to explore the nature of USA's reducing EU nations to "vassals" – and keeping them in the status of vassals, such that they can be depended on to undermine their own economies and sovereignty for the sake of USA's global initiatives? ..."
"... An interesting question might be whether the NATO-to-Afghanistan highway (truck route for munitions, etc.), c. 2010, was also, on the back-haul – Afghanistan to EU – the major supply route for heroin throughout the EU and thus the key to corruption of EU governments (and of Russia) and domination of those governments by USA's neocon operatives? (E.g., was/is the distribution system of the "Chocolate King" Petro Poroshenko, President of Ukraine, delivering something besides just chocolate?) ..."
"... The Puppet Masters Behind Georgia President Saakashvili http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20569.htm ..."
Alfred McCoy August 24, 2017
[ This piece has been adapted and expanded from the introduction to Alfred W. McCoy's new book,
In the Shadows of the American Century:
The Rise and Decline of U.S. Global Power .]
In the wake of the 2001 terrorist attacks, Washington pursued its elusive enemies across the landscapes of Asia and Africa, thanks
in part to a massive expansion of its intelligence infrastructure, particularly of the emerging technologies for digital surveillance,
agile drones, and biometric identification. In 2010, almost a decade into this secret war with its voracious appetite for information,
the Washington Post reported that the
national security state had swelled into a "fourth branch" of the federal government -- with 854,000 vetted officials, 263 security
organizations, and over 3,000 intelligence units, issuing 50,000 special reports every year.
Though stunning, these statistics only skimmed the visible surface of what had become history's largest and most lethal clandestine
apparatus. According to classified documents that Edward Snowden
leaked in 2013, the nation's 16 intelligence agencies alone had 107,035 employees and a combined "black budget" of $52.6 billion,
equivalent of 10% percent of the vast defense budget.
By sweeping the skies and probing the worldwide web's undersea cables, the National Security Agency (NSA) could surgically penetrate
the confidential communications of just about
any leader on the
planet, while simultaneously sweeping up
ordinary messages. For its classified missions, the CIA had access to the Pentagon's Special Operations Command, with
69,000 elite troops (Rangers, SEALs, Air Commandos)
and their agile arsenal. In addition to this formidable paramilitary capacity, the CIA
operated 30 Predator and Reaper drones
responsible for more
than 3,000 deaths in Pakistan and Yemen.
While Americans practiced a collective form of duck and cover as the Department of Homeland Security's
colored alerts pulsed nervously from yellow to red,
few paused to ask the hard question: Was all this security really directed solely at enemies beyond our borders? After half a century
of domestic security abuses -- from the "red scare" of the 1920s through the FBI's illegal harassment of antiwar protesters in the
1960s and 1970s -- could we really be confident that there wasn't a hidden cost to all these secret measures right here at home?
Maybe, just maybe, all this security wasn't really so benign when it came to us.
From my own personal experience over the past half-century, and my family's history over three generations, I've found out in
the most personal way possible that there's a real cost to entrusting our civil liberties to the discretion of secret agencies. Let
me share just a few of my own "war" stories to explain how I've been forced to keep learning and relearning this uncomfortable lesson
the hard way.
On the Heroin Trail
After finishing college in the late 1960s, I decided to pursue a Ph.D. in Japanese history and was pleasantly surprised when Yale
Graduate School admitted me with a full fellowship. But the Ivy League in those days was no ivory tower. During my first year at
Yale, the Justice Department indicted Black Panther leader Bobby Seale for a local murder and the May Day protests that filled the
New Haven green also shut the campus for a week. Almost simultaneously, President Nixon ordered the invasion of Cambodia and student
protests closed hundreds of campuses across America for the rest of the semester.
In the midst of all this tumult, the focus of my studies shifted from Japan to Southeast Asia, and from the past to the war in
Vietnam. Yes, that war. So what did I do about the draft? During my first semester at Yale, on December 1, 1969, to be precise, the
Selective Service cut up the calendar for a lottery. The first 100 birthdays picked were certain to be drafted, but any dates above
200 were likely exempt. My birthday, June 8th, was the very last date drawn, not number 365 but 366 (don't forget leap year) -- the
only lottery I have ever won, except for a Sunbeam electric frying pan in a high school raffle. Through a convoluted moral calculus
typical of the 1960s, I decided that my draft exemption, although acquired by sheer luck, demanded that I devote myself, above all
else, to thinking about, writing about, and working to end the Vietnam War.
During those campus protests over Cambodia in the spring of 1970, our small group of graduate students in Southeast Asian history
at Yale realized that the U.S. strategic predicament in Indochina would soon require an invasion of Laos to cut the flow of enemy
supplies into South Vietnam. So, while protests over Cambodia swept campuses nationwide, we were huddled inside the library, preparing
for the next invasion by editing a book of essays on Laos for the publisher Harper & Row. A few months after that book appeared,
one of the company's junior editors, Elizabeth Jakab, intrigued by an account we had included about that country's opium crop, telephoned
from New York to ask if I could research and write a "quickie" paperback about the history behind the heroin epidemic then infecting
the U.S. Army in Vietnam.
I promptly started the research at my student carrel in the Gothic tower that is Yale's Sterling Library, tracking old colonial
reports about the Southeast Asian opium trade that ended suddenly in the 1950s, just as the story got interesting. So, quite tentatively
at first, I stepped outside the library to do a few interviews and soon found myself following an investigative trail that circled
the globe. First, I traveled across America for meetings with retired CIA operatives. Then I crossed the Pacific to Hong Kong to
study drug syndicates, courtesy of that colony's police drug squad. Next, I went south to Saigon, then the capital of South Vietnam,
to investigate the heroin traffic that was targeting the GIs, and on into the mountains of Laos to observe CIA alliances with opium
warlords and the hill-tribe militias that grew the opium poppy. Finally, I flew from Singapore to Paris for interviews with retired
French intelligence officers about their opium trafficking during the first Indochina War of the 1950s.
The drug traffic that supplied heroin for the U.S. troops fighting in South Vietnam was not, I discovered, exclusively the work
of criminals. Once the opium left tribal poppy fields in Laos, the traffic required official complicity at every level. The helicopters
of Air America, the airline the CIA then ran, carried raw opium out of the villages of its hill-tribe allies. The commander of the
Royal Lao Army, a close American collaborator, operated the world's largest heroin lab and was so oblivious to the implications of
the traffic that he opened his opium ledgers for my inspection. Several of Saigon's top generals were complicit in the drug's distribution
to U.S. soldiers. By 1971, this web of collusion ensured that heroin, according to a later
White House survey of a thousand veterans, would be "commonly used" by 34% of American troops in South Vietnam.
None of this had been covered in my college history seminars. I had no models for researching an uncharted netherworld of crime
and covert operations. After stepping off the plane in Saigon, body slammed by the tropical heat, I found myself in a sprawling foreign
city of four million, lost in a swarm of snarling motorcycles and a maze of nameless streets, without contacts or a clue about how
to probe these secrets. Every day on the heroin trail confronted me with new challenges -- where to look, what to look for, and,
above all, how to ask hard questions.
Reading all that history had, however, taught me something I didn't know I knew. Instead of confronting my sources with questions
about sensitive current events, I started with the French colonial past when the opium trade was still legal, gradually uncovering
the underlying, unchanging logistics of drug production. As I followed this historical trail into the present, when the traffic became
illegal and dangerously controversial, I began to use pieces from this past to assemble the present puzzle, until the names of contemporary
dealers fell into place. In short, I had crafted a historical method that would prove, over the next 40 years of my career, surprisingly
useful in analyzing a diverse array of foreign policy controversies -- CIA alliances with drug lords, the agency's propagation of
psychological torture, and our spreading state surveillance.
The CIA Makes Its Entrance in My Life
Those months on the road, meeting gangsters and warlords in isolated places, offered only one bit of real danger. While hiking
in the mountains of Laos, interviewing Hmong farmers about their opium shipments on CIA helicopters, I was descending a steep slope
when a burst of bullets ripped the ground at my feet. I had walked into an ambush by agency mercenaries.
While the five Hmong militia escorts whom the local village headman had prudently provided laid down a covering fire, my Australian
photographer John Everingham and I flattened ourselves
in the elephant grass and crawled through the mud to safety. Without those armed escorts, my research would have been at an end and
so would I. After that ambush failed, a CIA paramilitary officer summoned me to a mountaintop meeting where he threatened to murder
my Lao interpreter unless I ended my research. After winning assurances from the U.S. embassy that my interpreter would not be harmed,
I decided to ignore that warning and keep going.
Six months and 30,000 miles later, I returned to New Haven. My investigation of CIA alliances with drug lords had taught me more
than I could have imagined about the covert aspects of U.S. global power. Settling into my attic apartment for an academic year of
writing, I was confident that I knew more than enough for a book on this unconventional topic. But my education, it turned out, was
Within weeks, a massive, middle-aged guy in a suit interrupted my scholarly isolation. He appeared at my front door and identified
Tom Tripodi , senior agent for the Bureau of Narcotics, which later became the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). His agency,
he confessed during a second visit, was worried about my writing and he had been sent to investigate. He needed something to tell
his superiors. Tom was a guy you could trust. So I showed him a few draft pages of my book. He disappeared into the living room for
a while and came back saying, "Pretty good stuff. You got your ducks in a row." But there were some things, he added, that weren't
quite right, some things he could help me fix.
Best of all, there was the one about how the Bureau of Narcotics caught French intelligence protecting the Corsican syndicates
smuggling heroin into New York City. Some of his stories, usually unacknowledged, would appear in my book,
The Politics of Heroin in Southeast
Asia . These conversations with an undercover operative, who had trained Cuban exiles for the CIA in Florida and later investigated
Mafia heroin syndicates for the DEA in Sicily, were akin to an advanced seminar, a master class in covert operations.
In the summer of 1972, with the book at press, I went to Washington to testify before Congress. As I was making the rounds of
congressional offices on Capitol Hill, my editor rang unexpectedly and summoned me to New York for a meeting with the president and
vice president of Harper & Row, my book's publisher. Ushered into a plush suite of offices overlooking the spires of St. Patrick's
Cathedral, I listened to those executives tell me that Cord Meyer, Jr., the CIA's deputy director for covert operations, had called
on their company's president emeritus, Cass Canfield, Sr. The visit was no accident, for Canfield, according to an
authoritative history , "enjoyed prolific links to the world of intelligence, both as a former psychological warfare officer
and as a close personal friend of Allen Dulles," the ex-head of the CIA Meyer denounced my book as a threat to national security.
He asked Canfield, also an old friend, to quietly suppress it.
I was in serious trouble. Not only was Meyer a senior CIA official but he also had impeccable social connections and covert assets
in every corner of American intellectual life. After graduating from Yale in 1942, he served with the marines in the Pacific, writing
eloquent war dispatches published in the Atlantic Monthly . He later worked with the U.S. delegation drafting the U.N. charter.
Personally recruited by spymaster Allen Dulles, Meyer joined the CIA in 1951 and was soon running its International Organizations
Division, which, in the words of that
same history , "constituted the greatest single concentration of covert political and propaganda activities of the by now octopus-like
CIA," including " Operation Mockingbird " that
planted disinformation in major U.S. newspapers meant to aid agency operations. Informed sources told me that the CIA still had assets
inside every major New York publisher and it already had every page of my manuscript.
As the child of a wealthy New York family, Cord Meyer moved in elite social circles, meeting and marrying Mary Pinchot, the niece
of Gifford Pinchot, founder of the U.S. Forestry Service and a former governor of Pennsylvania. Pinchot was a breathtaking beauty
who later became President Kennedy's mistress, making dozens of
secret visits to the White House. When she was found
along the banks of a canal in Washington in 1964, the head of CIA counterintelligence, James Jesus Angleton, another Yale alumnus,
broke into her home in an unsuccessful attempt to secure her diary. Mary's sister Toni and her husband, Washington Post editor
Ben Bradlee, later found the diary and gave it to Angleton for destruction by the agency. To this day, her unsolved murder remains
a subject of mystery and
Cord Meyer was also in the Social Register of New York's fine families along with my publisher, Cass Canfield, which added
a dash of social cachet to the pressure to suppress my book. By the time he walked into Harper & Row's office in that summer of 1972,
two decades of CIA service had
changed Meyer (according to that same authoritative history) from a liberal idealist into "a relentless, implacable advocate
for his own ideas," driven by "a paranoiac distrust of everyone who didn't agree with him" and a manner that was "histrionic and
even bellicose." An unpublished 26-year-old graduate student versus the master of CIA media manipulation. It was hardly a fair fight.
I began to fear my book would never appear.
To his credit, Canfield refused Meyer's request to suppress the book. But he did allow the agency a chance to review the manuscript
prior to publication. Instead of waiting quietly for the CIA's critique, I contacted Seymour Hersh, then an investigative reporter
for the New York Times . The same day the CIA courier arrived from Langley to collect my manuscript, Hersh swept through Harper
& Row's offices like a tropical storm, pelting hapless executives with incessant, unsettling questions. The next day, his exposé
of the CIA's attempt at censorship appeared on the paper's
front page . Other national media organizations followed his lead. Faced with a barrage of negative coverage, the CIA gave Harper
& Row a critique full of unconvincing
denials . The book was published unaltered.
My Life as an Open Book for the Agency
I had learned another important lesson: the Constitution's protection of press freedom could check even the world's most powerful
espionage agency. Cord Meyer reportedly learned the same lesson. According to his
obituary in the Washington Post , "It was assumed that Mr. Meyer would eventually advance" to head CIA covert operations,
"but the public disclosure about the book deal apparently dampened his prospects." He was instead exiled to London and eased into
Meyer and his colleagues were not, however, used to losing. Defeated in the public arena, the CIA retreated to the shadows and
retaliated by tugging at every thread in the threadbare life of a graduate student. Over the next few months, federal officials from
the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare turned up at Yale to investigate my graduate fellowship. The Internal Revenue Service
audited my poverty-level income. The FBI tapped my New Haven telephone (something I learned years later from a class-action lawsuit).
In August 1972, at the height of the controversy over the book, FBI agents told the bureau's director that they had "conducted
[an] investigation concerning McCoy," searching the files they had compiled on me for the past two years and interviewing numerous
"sources whose identities are concealed [who] have furnished reliable information in the past" -- thereby producing an 11-page report
detailing my birth, education, and campus antiwar activities.
A college classmate I hadn't seen in four years, who served in military intelligence, magically appeared at my side in the book
section of the Yale Co-op, seemingly eager to resume our relationship. The same week that a
laudatory review of my book appeared on the front page of the New York Times Book Review , an extraordinary achievement
for any historian, Yale's History Department placed me on academic probation. Unless I could somehow do a year's worth of overdue
work in a single semester, I faced dismissal.
In those days, the ties between the CIA and Yale were wide and deep. The campus residential colleges screened students, including
future CIA Director Porter Goss, for possible careers in espionage. Alumni like Cord Meyer and James Angleton held senior slots at
the agency. Had I not had a faculty adviser visiting from Germany, the distinguished scholar
Bernhard Dahm who was a stranger to this covert nexus,
that probation would likely have become expulsion, ending my academic career and destroying my credibility.
During those difficult days, New York Congressman Ogden Reid, a ranking member of the House Foreign Relations Committee, telephoned
to say that he was sending staff investigators to Laos to look into the opium situation. Amid this controversy, a CIA helicopter
landed near the village where I had escaped that ambush and flew the Hmong headman who had helped my research to an agency airstrip.
There, a CIA interrogator made it clear that he had better deny what he had said to me about the opium. Fearing, as he later told
my photographer, that "they will send a helicopter to arrest me, or soldiers to shoot me," the Hmong headman did just that.
At a personal level, I was discovering just how deep the country's intelligence agencies could reach, even in a democracy, leaving
no part of my life untouched: my publisher, my university, my sources, my taxes, my phone, and even my friends.
Although I had won the first battle of this war with a media blitz, the CIA was winning the longer bureaucratic struggle. By silencing
my sources and denying any culpability, its officials convinced Congress that it was innocent of any direct complicity in the Indochina
drug trade. During Senate hearings into CIA assassinations by the famed
Church Committee three years later,
Congress accepted the agency's assurance that none of its operatives had been directly involved in heroin trafficking (an allegation
I had never actually made). The committee's report did confirm the core of my critique, however, finding that "the CIA is particularly
vulnerable to criticism" over indigenous assets in Laos "of considerable importance to the Agency," including "people who either
were known to be, or were suspected of being, involved in narcotics trafficking." But the senators did not press the CIA for any
resolution or reform of what its own inspector general had called the "particular dilemma" posed by those alliances with drug lords
-- the key aspect, in my view, of its complicity in the traffic.
During the mid-1970s, as the flow of drugs into the United States slowed and the number of addicts declined, the heroin problem
receded into the inner cities and the media moved on to new sensations. Unfortunately, Congress had forfeited an opportunity to check
the CIA and correct its way of waging covert wars. In less than 10 years, the problem of the CIA's tactical alliances with drug traffickers
to support its far-flung covert wars was back with a vengeance.
During the 1980s, as the crack-cocaine epidemic swept America's cities, the agency, as its own Inspector General later
reported , allied itself with the largest drug
smuggler in the Caribbean, using his port facilities to ship arms to the Contra guerrillas fighting in Nicaragua and protecting him
from any prosecution for five years. Simultaneously on the other side of the planet in Afghanistan, mujahedeen guerrillas imposed
tax on farmers to fund their fight against the Soviet occupation and, with the
CIA's tacit consent , operated heroin labs along the Pakistani border to supply international markets. By the mid-1980s, Afghanistan's
opium harvest had grown 10-fold and was providing 60% of the heroin for America's addicts and as much as
90% in New York City.
Almost by accident, I had launched my academic career by doing something a bit different. Embedded within that study of drug
trafficking was an analytical approach that would take me, almost unwittingly, on a lifelong exploration of U.S. global hegemony
in its many manifestations, including diplomatic alliances, CIA interventions, developing military technology, recourse to torture,
and global surveillance. Step by step, topic by topic, decade after decade, I would slowly accumulate sufficient understanding of
the parts to try to assemble the whole. In writing my new book,
In the Shadows of the American Century:
The Rise and Decline of U.S. Global Power , I drew on this research to assess the overall character of U.S. global power
and the forces that might contribute to its perpetuation or decline.
In the process, I slowly came to see a striking continuity and coherence in Washington's century-long rise to global dominion.
CIA torture techniques emerged at the start of the Cold War in the 1950s; much of its futuristic robotic aerospace technology had
its first trial in the Vietnam War of the 1960s; and, above all, Washington's reliance on surveillance first appeared in the colonial
Philippines around 1900 and soon became an essential though essentially illegal tool for the FBI's repression of domestic dissent
that continued through the 1970s.
In the wake of the 9/11 terror attacks, I dusted off that historical method, and used it to explore the origins and character
of domestic surveillance inside the United States.
After occupying the Philippines in 1898, the U.S. Army, facing a difficult pacification campaign in a restive land, discovered
the power of systematic surveillance to crush the resistance of the country's political elite. Then, during World War I, the Army's
"father of military intelligence," the dour General Ralph Van Deman, who had learned his trade in the Philippines, drew upon his
years pacifying those islands to mobilize a legion of 1,700 soldiers and 350,000 citizen-vigilantes for an intense surveillance program
against suspected enemy spies among German-Americans, including my own grandfather. In studying Military Intelligence files at the
National Archives, I found "suspicious" letters purloined from my grandfather's army locker. In fact, his mother had been writing
him in her native German about such subversive subjects as knitting him socks for guard duty.
In the 1950s, Hoover's FBI agents tapped thousands of phones without warrants and kept suspected subversives under close surveillance,
including my mother's cousin Gerard Piel, an anti-nuclear activist and the publisher of Scientific American magazine. During the
Vietnam War, the bureau expanded
its activities with an amazing array of spiteful, often illegal, intrigues in a bid to cripple the antiwar movement with pervasive
surveillance of the sort seen in my own FBI file.
Memory of the FBI's illegal surveillance programs was largely washed away after the Vietnam War thanks to Congressional reforms
that required judicial warrants for all government wiretaps. The terror attacks of September 2001, however, gave the National Security
Agency the leeway to launch renewed surveillance on a previously unimaginable scale. Writing for TomDispatch in 2009, I
observed that coercive methods first tested in the Middle East
were being repatriated and might lay the groundwork for "a domestic surveillance state." Sophisticated biometric and cyber techniques
forged in the war zones of Afghanistan and Iraq had made a "digital surveillance state a reality" and so were fundamentally changing
the character of American democracy.
Four years later, Edward Snowden's leak of secret NSA documents revealed that, after a century-long gestation period, a U.S. digital
surveillance state had finally arrived. In the age of the Internet, the NSA could monitor tens of millions of private lives worldwide,
including American ones, via a few hundred computerized probes into the global grid of fiber-optic cables.
And then, as if to remind me in the most personal way possible of our new reality, four years ago, I found myself the target yet
again of an IRS audit, of TSA body searches at national airports, and -- as I discovered when the line went dead -- a tap on my office
telephone at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Why? Maybe it was my current writing on sensitive topics like CIA torture and NSA
surveillance, or maybe my name popped up from some old database of suspected subversives left over from the 1970s. Whatever the explanation,
it was a reasonable reminder that, if my own family's experience across three generations is in any way representative, state surveillance
has been an integral part of American political life far longer than we might imagine.
At the cost of personal privacy, Washington's worldwide web of surveillance has now become a weapon of exceptional power in a
bid to extend U.S. global hegemony deeper into the twenty-first century. Yet it's worth remembering that sooner or later what we
do overseas always seems to come home to haunt us, just as the CIA and crew have haunted me this last half-century. When we learn
to love Big Brother, the world becomes a more, not less, dangerous place.
Alfred W. McCoy, a
, is the Harrington professor of history at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the author of the now-classic book The
Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade , which probed the conjuncture of illicit narcotics and covert operations
over 50 years, and the forthcoming In
the Shadows of the American Century: The Rise and Decline of U.S. Global Power (Dispatch Books, September) from which this piece
is adapted. (Republished from
TomDispatch by permission
of author or representative)
August 24, 2017 at 8:13 pm GMT
Anon > ,
2017 at 1:10 pm GMT
"In the wake of the 9/11 terror attacks, I dusted off that historical method, and used it to explore the origins and character
of domestic surveillance inside the United States." -- Alfred McCoy
What about using the historical method to explore the nature of USA's reducing EU nations to "vassals" – and keeping them
in the status of vassals, such that they can be depended on to undermine their own economies and sovereignty for the sake of USA's
An interesting question might be whether the NATO-to-Afghanistan highway (truck route for munitions, etc.), c. 2010, was
also, on the back-haul – Afghanistan to EU – the major supply route for heroin throughout the EU and thus the key to corruption
of EU governments (and of Russia) and domination of those governments by USA's neocon operatives? (E.g., was/is the distribution
system of the "Chocolate King" Petro Poroshenko, President of Ukraine, delivering something besides just chocolate?)
"Just over one third of all cargo goes on routes dubbed the "northern distribution network" through Central Asia, and the Caucasus
or Russia. " -- Reuters, 2011
Just a thought, speculative, based in part on the assumption that such trucks would not be subject to narcotics search-and-seizure
going across borders.
hyperbola > ,
2017 at 4:12 pm GMT
Thanks for this serious, high-quality content, Mr. Unz.
The Puppet Masters Behind Georgia President Saakashvili
WikiLeaks exposes US cover-up of Georgian attack on South Ossetia
one of the suggestions was that drugs were involved.
Myth, Meth and the Georgian Invasion
Soros, drugs, British Empire and Saakashvili
"... Today, it seems, the best description of the FBI's main activity is corporate enforcer for the white-collar mafia known as Wall Street. There is an analogy to organized crime, where the most powerful mobsters settled disputes between other gangs of criminals. Similarly, if a criminal gang is robbed by one of its own members, the mafia would go after the guilty party; the FBI plays this role for Wall Street institutions targeted by con artists and fraudsters. Compare and contrast a pharmaceutical company making opiates which is targeted by thieves vs. a black market drug cartel targeted by thieves. In one case, the FBI investigates; in the other, a violent vendetta ensues (such as street murders in Mexico). ..."
"... The FBI executives are rewarded for this service with lucrative post-retirement careers within corporate America – Louis Freeh went to credit card fraudster, MBNA, Richard Mueller to a corporate Washington law firm, WilmerHale, and Comey, before Obama picked him as Director, worked for Lockheed Martin and HSBC (cleaning up after their $2 billion drug cartel marketing scandal) after leaving the FBI in 2005. ..."
"... Some say they have a key role to play in national security and terrorism – but their record on the 2001 anthrax attacks is incredibly shady and suspicious. The final suspect, Bruce Ivins, is clearly innocent of the crime, just as their previous suspect, Steven Hatfill was. Ivins, if still alive, could have won a similar multi-million dollar defamation lawsuit against the FBI. All honest bioweapons experts know this to be true – the perpetrators of those anthrax letters are still at large, and may very well have had close associations with the Bush Administration itself. ..."
"... Comey's actions over the past year are certainly highly questionable, as well. Neglecting to investigate the Clinton Foundation ties to Saudi Arabia and other foreign governments and corporations, particularly things like State Department approval of various arms deals in which bribes may have been paid, is as much a dereliction of duty as neglecting to investigate Trump ties to Russian business interests – but then, Trump has a record of shady business dealings dating back to the 1970s, of strange bankruptcies and bailouts and government sales that the FBI never looked at either. ..."
By Mark Ames, founding editor of the Moscow satirical paper The eXile and co-host of
the Radio War Nerd podcast with
Gary Brecher (aka John Dolan). Subscribe
here . Originally published at
I made the mistake of listening to NPR last week to find out what Conventional Wisdom had to say
about Trump firing Comey, on the assumption that their standardized Mister-Rogers-on-Nyquil voice
tones would rein in the hysteria pitch a little. And on the surface, it did-the NPR host and guests
weren't directly shrieking "the world is ending! We're all gonna die SHEEPLE!" the way they were
on CNN. But in a sense they were screaming "fire!", if you know how to distinguish the very minute
pitch level differences in the standard NPR Nyquil voice.
The host of the daytime NPR program asked his guests how serious, and how "unprecedented" Trump's
decision to fire his FBI chief was. The guests answers were strange: they spoke about "rule of law"
and "violating the Constitution" but then switched to Trump "violating norms"-and back again, interchanging
"norms" and "laws" as if they're synonyms. One of the guests admitted that Trump firing Comey was
100% legal, but that didn't seem to matter in this talk about Trump having abandoned rule-of-law
for a Putinist dictatorship. These guys wouldn't pass a high school civics class, but there they
were, garbling it all up. What mattered was the proper sense of panic and outrage-I'm not sure anyone
really cared about the actual legality of the thing, or the legal, political or "normative" history
of the FBI.
For starters, the FBI hardly belongs in the same set with concepts like "constitutional" or "
rule of law." That's because the FBI was never established by a law. US Lawmakers refused to approve
an FBI bureau over a century ago when it was first proposed by Teddy Roosevelt. So he ignored Congress,
and went ahead and set it up by presidential fiat. That's one thing the civil liberties crowd hates
discussing - how centralized US political power is in the executive branch, a feature in the constitutional
system put there by the holy Founders.
In the late 1970s, at the tail end of our brief Glasnost, there was a lot of talk in Washington
about finally creating a
legal charter for the FBI -70 years after its founding. A lot of serious ink was spilled trying
to transform the FBI from an extralegal secret police agency to something legal and defined. If you
want to play archeologist to America's recent history, you can find this in the New York Times' archives,
articles with headlines like
"Draft of Charter for F.B.I. Limits Inquiry Methods" :
The Carter Administration will soon send to Congress the first governing charter for the Federal
Bureau of Investigation. The proposed charter imposes extensive but not absolute restrictions
on the bureau's employment of controversial investigative techniques, .including the use of informers,
undercover agents and covert criminal activity.
The charter also specifies the duties and powers of the bureau, setting precise standards and
procedures for the initiation ,and conduct of investigations. It specifically requires the F.B.I.
to observe constitutional rights and establishes safeguards against unchecked harassment, break‐ins
and other abuses.
followed by the inevitable lament, like this editorial from the Christian Science Monitor a year
later, "Don't Forget the
FBI Charter". Which of course we did forget-that was Reagan's purpose and value for the post-Glasnost
reaction: forgetting. As historian Athan Theoharis
wrote , "After 1981, Congress never seriously considered again any of the FBI charter proposals."
The origins of the FBI have been obscured both because of its dubious legality and because of
its original political purpose-to help the president battle the all-powerful American capitalists.
It wasn't that Teddy Roosevelt was a radical leftist-he was a Progressive Republican, which sounds
like an oxymoron today but which was mainstream and ascendant politics in his time. Roosevelt was
probably the first president since Andrew Jackson to try to smash concentrated wealth-power, or at
least some of it. He could be brutally anti-labor, but so were the powerful capitalists he fought,
and all the structures of government power. He met little opposition pursuing his imperial Social
Darwinist ambitions outside America's borders-but he had a much harder time fighting the powerful
capitalists at home against Roosevelt's most honorable political obsession: preserving forests, parks
and public lands from greedy capitalists. An early FBI memo to Hoover about the FBI's origins explains,
"Roosevelt, in his characteristic dynamic fashion, asserted that the plunderers of the public
domain would be prosecuted and brought to justice."
According to New York Times reporter Tim Wiener's Enemies: A History of the FBI , it
was the Oregon land fraud scandal of 1905-6 that put the idea of an FBI in TR's hyperactive mind.
The scandal involved leading Oregon politicians helping railroad tycoon Edward Harriman illegally
sell off pristine Oregon forest lands to timber interests, and it ended with an Oregon senator and
the state's only two House representatives criminally charged and put on trial-along with dozens
of other Oregonians. Basically, they were raping the state's public lands and forests like colonists
stripping a foreign country-and that stuck in TR's craw.
TR wanted his attorney general-Charles Bonaparte (yes, he really was a descendant of that
Bonaparte)-to make a full report to on the rampant land fraud scams that the robber barons were
running to despoil the American West, and which threatened TR's vision of land and forest conservation
and parks. Bonaparte created an investigative team from the US Secret Service, but TR thought their
report was a "whitewash" and proposed a new separate federal investigative service within Bonaparte's
Department of Justice that would report only to the Attorney General.
Until then, the US government had to rely on private contractors like the notorious, dreaded Pinkerton
Agency, who were great at strikebreaking, clubbing workers and shooting organizers, but not so good
at taking down down robber barons, who happened to also be important clients for the private detective
In early 1908, Attorney General Bonaparte wrote to Congress asking for the legal authority (and
budget funds) to create a "permanent detective force" under the DOJ. Congress rebelled, denouncing
it as a plan to create an American okhrana . Democrat Joseph Sherley wrote that "spying
on men and prying into what would ordinarily be considered their private affairs" went against "American
ideas of government"; Rep. George Waldo, a New York Republican, said the proposed FBI was a "great
blow to freedom and to free institutions if there should arise in this country any such great central
secret-service bureau as there is in Russia."
So Congress's response was the opposite, banning Bonaparte's DOJ from spending any funds at all
on a proposed FBI. Another Congressman wrote another provision into the budget bill banning the DOJ
from hiring Secret Service employees for any sort of FBI type agency. So Bonaparte waited until Congress
took its summer recess, set aside some DOJ funds, recruited some Secret Service agents, and created
a new federal detective bureau with 34 agents. This was how the FBI was born. Congress wasn't notified
until the end of 1908, in a few lines in a standard report - "oh yeah, forgot to tell you-the executive
branch went ahead and created an American okhrana because, well, the ol' joke about dogs
licking their balls. Happy New Year!"
The sordid history of America's extralegal secret police-initially named the Bureau of Investigation,
changed to the FBI ("Federal") in the 30's, is mostly a history of xenophobic panic-mongering, illegal
domestic spying, mass roundups and plans for mass-roundups, false entrapment schemes, and planting
what Russians call "kompromat"- compromising information about a target's sex life-to blackmail or
destroy American political figures that the FBI didn't like.
The first political victim of J Edgar Hoover's kompromat was Louis Post, the assistant secretary
of labor under Woodrow Wilson. Post's crime was releasing over 1,000 alleged Reds from detention
facilities near the end of the FBI's Red Scare crackdown, when they jailed and deported untold thousands
on suspicion of being Communists. The FBI's mass purge began with popular media support in 1919,
but by the middle of 1920, some (not the FBI) were starting to get a little queasy. A legal challenge
to the FBI's mass purges and exiles in Boston ended with a federal judge denouncing the FBI. After
that ruling, assistant secretary Louis Post, a 71-year-old well-meaning progressive, reviewed the
cases against the last 1500 detainees that the FBI wanted to deport, and found that there was absolutely
nothing on at least 75 percent of the cases. Post's review threatened to undo thousands more FBI
persecutions of alleged Moscow-controlled radicals.
So one of the FBI's most ambitious young agents, J Edgar Hoover, collected kompromat on Post and
his alleged associations with other alleged Moscow-controlled leftists, and gave the file to the
Republican-controlled House of Representatives-which promptly announced it would hold hearings to
investigate Post as a left subversive. The House tried to impeach Post, but ultimately he defended
himself. Post's lawyer compared his political persecutors to the okhrana (Russia, again!):
"We in America have sunk to the level of the government of Russia under the Czarist regime," describing
the FBI's smear campaign as "even lower in some of their methods than the old Russian officials."
Under Harding, the FBI had a new chief, William Burns, who made headlines blaming the terror bombing
attack on Wall Street of 1920 that killed 34 people on a Kremlin-run conspiracy. The FBI claimed
it had a highly reliable inside source who told them that Lenin sent $30,000 to the Soviets' diplomatic
mission in New York, which was distributed to four local Communist agents who arranged the Wall Street
bombing. The source claimed to have personally spoken with Lenin, who boasted that the bombing was
so successful he'd ordered up more.
The only problem was that the FBI's reliable source, a Jewish-Polish petty criminal named Wolf
Lindenfeld, turned out to be a bullshitter-nicknamed "Windy Linde"-who thought his fake confession
about Lenin funding the bombing campaign would get him out of Poland's jails and set up in a comfortable
new life in New York.
By 1923, the FBI had thoroughly destroyed America's communist and radical labor movements-allowing
it to focus on its other favorite pastime: spying on and destroying political opponents. The FBI
spied on US Senators who supported opening diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union: Idaho's William
Borah, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee; Thomas Walsh of the Judiciary Committee, and
Burton K Wheeler, the prairie Populist senator from Montana, who visited the Soviet Union and pushed
for diplomatic relations. Harding's corrupt Attorney General Dougherty denounced Sen. Wheeler as
"the Communist leader in the Senate" and "no more a Democrat than Stalin, his comrade in Moscow."
Dougherty accused Sen. Wheeler of being part of a conspiracy "to capture, by deceit and design, as
many members of the Senate as possible and to spread through Washington and the cloakrooms of Congress
a poison gas as deadly as that which sapped and destroyed brave soldiers in the last war."
Hoover, now a top FBI official, quietly fed kompromat to journalists he cultivated, particularly
an AP reporter named Richard Whitney, who published a popular book in 1924, "Reds In America" alleging
Kremlin agents "had an all-pervasive influence over American institutions; they had infiltrated every
corner of American life." Whitney named Charlie Chaplin as a Kremlin agent, along with Felix Frankfurter
and members of the Senate pushing for recognition of the Soviet Union. That killed any hope for diplomatic
recognition for the next decade.
Then the first Harding scandals broke-Teapot Dome, Veterans Affairs, bribery at the highest rungs.
When Senators Wheeler and Walsh opened bribery investigations, the FBI sent agents to the senators'
home state to drum up false bribery charges against Sen. Wheeler. The charges were clearly fake,
and a jury dismissed the charges. But Attorney General Dougherty was indicted for fraud and forced
to resign, as was his FBI chief Burns-but not Burns' underling Hoover, who stayed in the shadows.
"We want no Gestapo or Secret Police. FBI is tending in that direction. They are dabbling in
sex-life scandals and plain blackmail This must stop."
With the Cold War, the FBI became obsessed with homosexuals as America's Fifth Column under Moscow's
control. Homosexuals, the FBI believed, were susceptible to Kremlin kompromat-so the FBI collected
and disseminated its own kompromat on alleged American homosexuals, supposedly to protect America
from the Kremlin. In the early 1950s, Hoover launched the Sex Deviates Program to spy on American
homosexuals and purge them from public life. The FBI built up 300,000 pages of files on suspected
homosexuals and contacted their employers, local law enforcement and universities to "to drive homosexuals
from every institution of government, higher learning, and law enforcement in the nation," according
to Tim Weiner's book Enemies. No one but the FBI knows exactly how many Americans' lives and careers
were destroyed by the FBI's Sex Deviants Program but Hoover-who never married, lived with his mother
until he was 40, and traveled everywhere with his
"friend" Clyde Tolson .
In the 1952 election, Hoover was so committed to helping the Republicans and Eisenhower win that
he compiled and disseminated a 19-page kompromat file alleging that his Democratic Party rival Adlai
Stevenson was gay. The FBI's file on Stevenson was kept in the Sex Deviants Program section-it included
libelous gossip, claiming that Stevenson was one of Illinois' "best known homosexuals" who went by
the name "Adeline" in gay cruising circles.
In the 1960s, Hoover and his FBI chiefs collected kompromat on the sex lives of JFK and Martin
Luther King. Hoover presented some of his kompromat on JFK to Bobby Kennedy, in a concern-trollish
way claiming to "warn" him that the president was opening himself up to blackmail. It was really
a way for Hoover to let the despised Kennedy brothers know he could destroy them, should they try
to Comey him out of his FBI office. Hoover's kompromat on MLK's sex life was a particular obsession
of his-he now believed that African-Americans, not homosexuals, posed the greatest threat to become
a Kremlin Fifth Column. The FBI wiretapped MLK's private life, collecting tapes of his affairs with
other women, which a top FBI official then mailed to Martin Luther King's wife, along with a note
urging King to commit suicide.
FBI letter anonymously mailed to Martin Luther King Jr's wife, along with kompromat sex tapes
After JFK was murdered, when Bobby Kennedy ran for the Senate in 1964, he recounted another disturbing
FBI/kompromat story that President Johnson shared with him on the campaign trail. LBJ told Bobby
about a stack of kompromat files - FBI reports "detailing the sexual debauchery of members of the
Senate and House who consorted with prostitutes." LBJ asked RFK if the kompromat should be leaked
selectively to destroy Republicans before the 1964 elections. Kennedy recalled,
"He told me he had spent all night sitting up and reading the files of the FBI on all these
people. And Lyndon talks about that information and material so freely. Lyndon talks about everybody,
you see, with everybody. And of course that's dangerous."
Kennedy had seen some of the same FBI kompromat files as attorney general, but he was totally
opposed to releasing such unsubstantiated kompromat-such as, say, the Trump piss files-because doing
so would "destroy the confidence that people in the United States had in their government and really
make us a laughingstock around the world."
Which brings me to the big analogy every hack threw around last week, calling Trump firing Comey
"Nixonian." Actually, what Trump did was more like the very opposite of Nixon, who badly wanted to
fire Hoover in 1971-2, but was too afraid of the kompromat Hoover might've had on him to make the
move. Nixon fell out with his old friend and onetime mentor J Edgar Hoover in 1971, when the ailing
old FBI chief refused to get sucked in to the Daniel Ellsberg/Pentagon Papers investigation, especially
after the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the New York Times. Part of the reason Nixon created his
Plumbers team of black bag burglars was because Hoover had become a bit skittish in his last year
on this planet-and that drove Nixon crazy.
Nixon called his chief of staff Haldeman:
Nixon: I talked to Hoover last night and Hoover is not going after this case [Ellsberg] as
strong as I would like. There's something dragging him.
Haldeman: You don't have the feeling the FBI is really pursuing this?
Nixon: Yeah, particularly the conspiracy side. I want to go after everyone. I'm not so interested
in Ellsberg, but we have to go after everybody who's a member of this conspiracy.
Hoover's ambitious deputies in the FBI were smelling blood, angling to replace him. His number
3, Bill Sullivan (who sent MLK the sex tapes and suicide note) was especially keen to get rid of
Hoover and take his place. So as J Edgar was stonewalling the Daniel Ellsberg investigation, Sullivan
showed up in a Department of Justice office with two suitcases packed full of transcripts and summaries
of illegal wiretaps that Kissinger and Nixon had ordered on their own staff and on American journalists.
The taps were ordered in Nixon's first months in the White House in 1969, to plug up the barrage
of leaks, the likes of which no one had ever seen before. Sullivan took the leaks from J Edgar's
possession and told the DOJ official that they needed to be hidden from Hoover, who planned to use
them as kompromat to blackmail Nixon.
Nixon decided he was going to fire J Edgar the next day. This was in September, 1971. But the
next day came, and Nixon got scared. So he tried to convince his attorney general John Mitchell to
fire Hoover for him, but Mitchell said only the President could fire J Edgar Hoover. So Nixon met
him for breakfast, and, well, he just didn't have the guts. Over breakfast, Hoover flattered Nixon
and told him there was nothing more in the world he wanted than to see Nixon re-elected. Nixon caved;
the next day, J Edgar Hoover unceremoniously fired his number 3 Bill Sullivan, locking him out of
the building and out of his office so that he couldn't take anything with him. Sullivan was done.
The lesson here, I suppose, is that if an FBI director doesn't want to be fired, it's best to
keep your kompromat a little closer to your chest, as a gun to hold to your boss's head. Comey's
crew already released the piss tapes kompromat on Trump-the damage was done. What was left to hold
back Trump from firing Comey? "Laws"? The FBI isn't even legal. "Norms" would be the real reason.
Which pretty much sums up everything Trump has been doing so far. We've learned the past two decades
that we're hardly a nation of laws, at least not when it comes to the plutocratic ruling class. What
does bind them are "norms"-and while those norms may mean everything to the ruling class, it's an
open question how much these norms mean to a lot of Americans outside that club.
Huey Long ,
May 16, 2017 at 2:33 am
May 16, 2017 at 3:04 am
Wow, and this whole time I thought the NSA had a kompromat monopoly as they have everybody's
porn site search terms and viewing habits on file.
I had no idea the FBI practically invented it!
May 16, 2017 at 6:06 am
The Native tribes don't have a great history with the FBI, either.
Disturbed Voter ,
May 16, 2017 at 6:42 am
Has anyone ever used the FBI's lack of a charter as a defense in court?
May 16, 2017 at 9:46 pm
The USA doesn't have a legal basis either, it is a revolting crown colony of the British Empire.
Treason and heresy all the way down. Maybe the British need to burn Washington DC again?
Ignim Brites ,
May 16, 2017 at 7:55 am
Britain burning DC, and the so call ed "war" of 1812, got no mention in my History Books. Napoleon
on the other hand, featured greatly
In 1812 Napoleon was busy going to Russia. That went well.
May 16, 2017 at 7:56 am
Wondered how Comey thought he could get away with his conviction and pardon of Sec Clinton.
Seems like part of the culture of FBI is a "above and beyond" the law mentality.
May 16, 2017 at 2:52 pm
Back in the early 1970s a high school friend moved to Alabama because his father was transferred
by his employer.
My friend sent a post card describing among other things the fact that Alabama had done away
with the requirement of a math class to graduate high school, and substituted a required class
called "The Evils of Communism" complete with a text-book written by J. Edgar Hoover; Masters
May 16, 2017 at 4:47 pm
In Dallas,Texas my 1959 Civics class had to read the same book. We all were given paperback
copies of it to take home and read. It was required reading enacted by Texas legislature.
May 16, 2017 at 8:35 am
So I'd guess you weren't fooled by any of those commie plots of the sixties, like the campaigns
for civil rights or against the Vietnamese war.
I can't really brag, I didn't stop worrying about the Red Menace until 1970 or so, that's when
I started running into returning vets who mostly had no patience for that stuff.
May 16, 2017 at 8:37 am
We've learned the past two decades that we're hardly a nation of laws, at least not when
it comes to the plutocratic ruling class. What does bind them are "norms"
Or as David Broder put it (re Bill Clinton): he came in and trashed the place and it wasn't
It was David Broder's place. Of course the media play a key role with all that kompromat since
they are the ones needed to convey it to the public. The tragedy is that even many of the sensible
in their ranks such as Bill Moyers have been sucked into the kompromat due to their hysteria over
Trump. Ames is surely on point in this great article. The mistake was allowing secret police agencies
like the FBI and CIA to be created in the first place.
May 16, 2017 at 9:12 am
Sorry, my initial reaction was that people who don't know the difference between "rein" and
"reign" are not to be trusted to provide reliable information. Recognizing that as petty, I kept
reading, and presently found the statement that Congress was not informed of the founding of the
FBI until a century after the fact, which seems implausible. If in fact the author meant the end
of 1908 it was quite an achievement to write 2008.
Interesting to the extent it may be true, but with few sources, no footnotes, and little evidence
of critical editing who knows what that may be?
May 16, 2017 at 10:08 am
Do you even know who Mark Ames is?
Bill Smith ,
May 16, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Who he is is irrelevant. I don't take things on faith because "the Pope said" or because Mark
Ames said. People who expect their information to be taken seriously should substantiate it.
Fiery Hunt ,
May 16, 2017 at 9:21 am
Yeah, in the first sentence
Interesting article though.
May 16, 2017 at 10:13 am
Yeah, Kathatine, you're right .very petty.
And completely missed the point.
Or worse, you got the point and your best rejection of that point was pointing out a typo.
May 16, 2017 at 10:50 am
I neither missed the point nor rejected it. I reserved judgment, as I thought was apparent
from my comment.
May 16, 2017 at 9:21 am
But Trump is bad. Very Bad.
So anything the FBI does to get rid of him must by definition be ok! Besides, surely our civic-minded
IC would never use their power on the Good Guys™!
May 16, 2017 at 10:19 am
Ah yes, the voice of "caution." And such attention to the lack of footnotes, in this day when
the curious can so easily cut and paste a bit of salient text into a search engine and pull up
a feast of parse-able writings and video, from which they can "judiciously assess" claims and
statements. If they care to spend the time, which is in such short supply among those who are
struggling to keep up with the horrors and revelations people of good will confront every blinking
Classic impeachment indeed. All from the height of "academic rigor" and "caution." Especially
the "apologetic" bit about "reign" vs "rein." Typos destroy credibility, don't they? And the coup
de grass (sic), the unrebuttable "plausibility" claim.
One wonders at the nature of the author's curriculum vitae. One also marvels at the yawning
gulf between the Very Serious Stuff I was taught in grade and high school civics and history,
back in the late '50s and the '60s, about the Fundamental Nature Of Our Great Nation and its founding
fathers and the Beautiful Documents they wrote, on the one hand, and what we mopes learn, through
a drip-drip-drip process punctuated occasionally by Major Revelations, about the real nature of
the Empire and our fellow creatures
PS: My earliest memory of television viewing was a day at a friend's house - his middle-class
parents had the first "set" in the neighborhood, I think an RCA, in a massive sideboard cabinet
where the picture tube pointed up and you viewed the "content" in a mirror mounted to the underside
of the lid. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5onSwx7_Cn0
The family was watching a hearing of Joe McCarthy's kangaroo court, complete with announcements
of the latest number in the "list of known Communists in the State Department" and how Commyanism
was spreading like an unstoppable epidemic mortal disease through the Great US Body Politic and
its Heroic Institutions of Democracy. I was maybe 6 years old, but that grainy black and white
"reality TV" content had me asking "WTF?" at a very early age. And I'd say it's on the commentor
to show that the "2008" claim is wrong, by something other than "implausible" as drive-by impeachment.
Given the content of the original post, and what people paying attention to all this stuff have
a pretty good idea is the general contours of a vast corruption and manipulation.
"Have you stopped beating your wife? Yes or no."
May 16, 2017 at 9:22 pm
It is the author's job to substantiate information, not the reader's. If he thinks his work
is so important, why does he not make a better job of it?
nonsense factory ,
May 16, 2017 at 11:16 am
I think the MLK blackmail scheme is well-established. Much of the article seems to be based
on Tim Wiener's "Enemies: A History of the FBI".
Andrew Watts ,
May 16, 2017 at 3:58 pm
Interesting article on the history of the FBI, although the post-Hoover era doesn't get any
treatment. The Church Committee hearings on the CIA and FBI, after the exposure of notably
Operation CHAOS (early
60s to early 70s) by the CIA and
COINTELPRO(late 1950s to
early 1970s) by the FBI, didn't really get to the bottom of the issue although some reforms
Today, it seems, the best description of the FBI's main activity is corporate enforcer for
the white-collar mafia known as Wall Street. There is an analogy to organized crime, where the
most powerful mobsters settled disputes between other gangs of criminals. Similarly, if a criminal
gang is robbed by one of its own members, the mafia would go after the guilty party; the FBI plays
this role for Wall Street institutions targeted by con artists and fraudsters. Compare and contrast
a pharmaceutical company making opiates which is targeted by thieves vs. a black market drug cartel
targeted by thieves. In one case, the FBI investigates; in the other, a violent vendetta ensues
(such as street murders in Mexico).
The FBI executives are rewarded for this service with lucrative post-retirement careers within
corporate America – Louis Freeh went to credit card fraudster, MBNA, Richard Mueller to a corporate
Washington law firm, WilmerHale, and Comey, before Obama picked him as Director, worked for Lockheed
Martin and HSBC (cleaning up after their $2 billion drug cartel marketing scandal) after leaving
the FBI in 2005.
Maybe this is legitimate, but this only applies to their protection of the interests of large
corporations – as the 2008 economic collapse and aftermath showed, they don't prosecute corporate
executives who rip off poor people and middle-class homeowners. Banks who rob people, they aren't
investigated or prosecuted; that's just for people who rob banks.
When it comes to political issues and national security, however, the FBI has such a terrible
record on so many issues over the years that anything they claim has to be taken with a grain
or two of salt. Consider domestic political activity: from the McCarthyite 'Red Scare' of the
1950s to COINTELPRO in the 1960s and 1970s to targeting of environmental groups in the 1980s and
1990s to targeting anti-war protesters under GW Bush to their obsession with domestic mass surveillance
under Obama, it's not a record that should inspire any confidence.
Some say they have a key role to play in national security and terrorism – but their record
on the 2001 anthrax attacks is incredibly shady and suspicious. The final suspect, Bruce Ivins,
is clearly innocent of the crime, just as their previous suspect, Steven Hatfill was. Ivins, if
still alive, could have won a similar multi-million dollar defamation lawsuit against the FBI.
All honest bioweapons experts know this to be true – the perpetrators of those anthrax letters
are still at large, and may very well have had close associations with the Bush Administration
As far as terrorist activities? Many of their low-level agents did seem concerned about the
Saudis and bin Laden in the late 1990s and pre-9/11 – but Saudi investigations were considered
politically problematic due to "geostrategic relationships with our Saudi allies" – hence people
like John O'Neil and Coleen Rowley were sidelined and ignored, with disastrous consequences. The
Saudi intelligence agency role in 9/11 was buried for over a decade, as well. Since 9/11, most
of the FBI investigations seem to have involved recruiting mentally disabled young Islamic men
in sting operations in which the FBI provides everything needed. You could probably get any number
of mentally ill homeless people across the U.S., regardless of race or religion, to play this
Comey's actions over the past year are certainly highly questionable, as well. Neglecting to
investigate the Clinton Foundation ties to Saudi Arabia and other foreign governments and corporations,
particularly things like State Department approval of various arms deals in which bribes may have
been paid, is as much a dereliction of duty as neglecting to investigate Trump ties to Russian
business interests – but then, Trump has a record of shady business dealings dating back to the
1970s, of strange bankruptcies and bailouts and government sales that the FBI never looked at
Ultimately, this is because FBI executives are paid off not to investigate Wall Street criminality,
nor shady U.S. government activity, with lucrative positions as corporate board members and so
on after their 'retirements'. I don't doubt that many of their junior members mean well and are
dedicated to their jobs – but the fish rots from the head down.
May 16, 2017 at 12:53 pm
As far as terrorist activities? Many of their low-level agents did seem concerned about
the Saudis and bin Laden in the late 1990s and pre-9/11 – but Saudi investigations were considered
politically problematic due to "geostrategic relationships with our Saudi allies" – hence people
like John O'Neil and Coleen Rowley were sidelined and ignored, with disastrous consequences.
The Clinton Administration had other priorities. You know, I think I'll let ex-FBI Director
Freeh explain what happened when the FBI tried to get the Saudis to cooperate with their investigation
into the bombing of the Khobar Towers.
"That September, Crown Prince Abdullah and his entourage took over the entire 143-room Hay-Adams
Hotel, just across from Lafayette Park from the White House, for six days. The visit, I figured,
was pretty much our last chance. Again, we prepared talking points for the president. Again,
I contacted Prince Bandar and asked him to soften up the crown prince for the moment when Clinton,
-- or Al Gore I didn't care who -- would raise the matter and start to exert the necessary pressure."
"The story that came back to me, from "usually reliable sources," as they say in Washington,
was that Bill Clinton briefly raised the subject only to tell the Crown Prince that he certainly
understood the Saudis; reluctance to cooperate. Then, according to my sources, he hit Abdullah
up for a contribution to the still-to-be-built Clinton presidential library. Gore, who was
supposed to press hardest of all in his meeting with the crown Prince, barely mentioned the
matter, I was told." -Louis J. Freeh, My FBI (2005)
In my defense I picked the book up to see if there was any dirt on the DNC's electoral funding
scandal in 1996. I'm actually glad I did. The best part of the book is when Freeh recounts running
into a veteran of the Lincoln Brigade and listens to how Hoover's FBI ruined his life despite
having broken no laws. As if a little thing like laws mattered to Hoover. The commies were after
our precious bodily fluids!
lyman alpha blob ,
May 16, 2017 at 1:14 pm
I'm not sure there are many functioning norms left within the national political leadership.
Seemed to me Gingrich started blowing those up and it just got worse from there. McConnell not
allowing Garland to be considered comes to mind
May 16, 2017 at 2:59 pm
Great article – thanks for this. I had no idea the FBI never had a legal charter – very enlightening.
Thanks to Mark Ames now we know what Pres. Trump meant when he tweeted about his tapes with
AG Comey. Not some taped conversation between Pres. Trump & AG Comey but bunch of kompromat tapes
that AG Comey has provided Pres. Trump that might not make departing AG Comey looked so clean.
"... "I have never felt more uncomfortable than I do today," warns former CIA Director Jack Devine, saying that, with "frankly uncivilized" ISIS, there is a greater risk of violence worldwide than ever before. ..."
"... Devine argued that dismantling ISIS's command structure is crucial for minimizing the danger it presents, much like al Qaeda before them. "We killed three-fourths of their leadership," he said of al Qaeda. "We have to do the same thing with ISIS. "We have to destroy their refuge over there. When they start to lose, their recruiting numbers start to fall." ..."
"... My guess is that Iran have done a deal with Putin in that once ISIS is swept away Iran gets to build a gas pipeline through Iraq (which it controls) and through Syria into Europe. Russia is allowing Iran into the European gas market because Bandar threatened Sochi, and Putin wants to end the House of Saud in retaliation. Two weeks from now the world is going to make laws that pushes countries towards natural gas and away from coal and oil. ..."
"... I would say that's accurate, since the U.S. put ISIS there to block the Iran - Iraq - Syria pipeline. When Russia destroys ISIS, the previously planned pipeline can proceed. It has nothing to do with Russian 'permission' - Putin expects someone to eventually be sending gas up from the Middle East once the slaughter stops. He doesn't care who it is or how much. It's not going to displace more than a fraction of the Russian supply to Europe. Syria rejected the Qatari pipeline for its own reasons - probably because Qatar was planning on killing Assad and replacing him with a Western stooge well before the Qatari-Turkey pipeline was announced. In fact, the announcement was pretty much an insult to Syria. Qatar quite arrogantly announced that they WOULD be building the pipeline through Syria without bothering to ask them. ..."
"... Putin negotiates with everyone. He was even talking with Israel about helping them with the Leviathan pipeline. The U.S. seems to favor 'regime change' as the preferred strategy to expand its oil interests where it has no business doing so. ..."
"... The CIA serves no master, it is the fucking master. It does deals that are anti American, and they don't care, because America is just a sugar daddy to them. We are the chumps who pay their bills, while they put half of all honest Americans on their enemies list. ..."
"... CIA is international, not American. They are the hit men for the biggest corporations on earth, and most especially the biggest energy firms. Oil and CIA go together, and there is the Saudi connection. ..."
"... CIA is the lead agent if world Islamic extremism, they don't fight it, they nurture it! Their long term goal is to use mass Islamic terror armies to do what the CIA and Corporate masters want done. Need a police state in America? Do a hit on America 9/11. Need to eliminate Russia? Create ISIS and direct them against Russia's allies. And you can take it from there. It will continue on as before. Nobody left has the power to take down the CIA terror rings. ..."
"... No shit, sherlock, and it's because of you and the most vile mass murderer of all time, the CIA (and DIA, and NSA, and FBI, etc.), but predominantly the CIA and the Pentagon, that ISIS and such exists today! Whether it was Allen Dulles coordinating the escape of endless number of mass murderering Nazis, who would end up in CIA-overthrown countries, aiding and abetting their secret police (Example: Walter Rauff, who was responsible for at least 200,000 deaths, ending up as an advisor to Augusto Pinochet's secret police or DINA) or the grandson of the first chairman of the Bank for International Settlements, Richard Helms and his MKULTRA, you devils are to blame. ..."
"... The Devil's Chessboard ..."
"I have never felt more uncomfortable than I do today," warns former CIA Director Jack Devine, saying that, with
"frankly uncivilized" ISIS, there is a greater risk of violence worldwide than ever before.
to The Hill,
"I think this is the most dangerous time in terms of sustained violence," he said on "The Cats Roundtable"
in an interview airing Sunday on New York's AM-970.
"I have never felt more uncomfortable than I do today," he told host John Catsimatidis. "Some percentage of the world today
is always either unbalanced or radicalized. When you have a small group of people who are willing to lose their lives and kill
anyone they can, we're all vulnerable."
Devine cited the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) as an unprecedented threat in terms of its wanton disregard for human
"I dealt with terrorists in South America in the 1970s, but they never attacked innocent women and children indiscriminately,"
"You have a group in ISIS today that is frankly uncivilized. These folks could get stronger and stronger.
We basically have to destroy ISIS over there," Devine said.
Devine argued that dismantling ISIS's command structure is crucial for minimizing the danger it presents, much like al
Qaeda before them. "We killed three-fourths of their leadership," he said of al Qaeda. "We have to do the same thing with ISIS.
"We have to destroy their refuge over there. When they start to lose, their recruiting numbers start to fall."
Devine, who mainly served during the Cold War, said ISIS is a scourge without parallel because it has no concern for self-preservation.
"There is nothing that can be compared with nuclear weapons and their use," he said of tensions between the U.S. and the former
"[But] people felt safe in the sense there was countervailing balance," he added. "Early in our contest with
the Russians, it was clear we had checks and balances."
Finally Devine admits...
"If there's blame to be put, it's on our failure to have done that by this point."
Selected Skeptical Comments
"I dealt with terrorists in South America in the 1970s..."
"And by dealt I mean trained and funded."
John Kerry to the MSM:
Do not use "Al Qaeda" or "Al Nustra" - just call them "Allies" (pronounced Al Lies). ;-)
"I have never felt more uncomfortable than I do today," he told host John Catsimatidis. "Some percentage of the world today
is always either unbalanced or radicalized. When you have a small group of people who are willing to lose their lives and kill
anyone they can, we're all vulnerable."
By small group he means CIA, Right? I thought he would have been a little clearer.
My guess is that Iran have done a deal with Putin in that once ISIS is swept away Iran gets to build a gas pipeline through
Iraq (which it controls) and through Syria into Europe. Russia is allowing Iran into the European gas market because Bandar threatened
Sochi, and Putin wants to end the House of Saud in retaliation. Two weeks from now the world is going to make laws that pushes
countries towards natural gas and away from coal and oil.
"...once ISIS is swept away Iran gets to build a gas pipeline through Iraq (which it controls) and through Syria into Europe..."
I would say that's accurate, since the U.S. put ISIS there to block the Iran - Iraq - Syria pipeline. When Russia destroys
ISIS, the previously planned pipeline can proceed. It has nothing to do with Russian 'permission' - Putin expects someone to eventually
be sending gas up from the Middle East once the slaughter stops. He doesn't care who it is or how much. It's not going to displace
more than a fraction of the Russian supply to Europe. Syria rejected the Qatari pipeline for its own reasons - probably because
Qatar was planning on killing Assad and replacing him with a Western stooge well before the Qatari-Turkey pipeline was announced.
In fact, the announcement was pretty much an insult to Syria. Qatar quite arrogantly announced that they WOULD be building the
pipeline through Syria without bothering to ask them.
The U.S. blocked the first Iran pipeline (called the Persian Pipeline) FROM IRAN to Iraq in 2010 by forcing the Swiss company
that partnered with Iran to back out due to Israeli - ooops, 'Western' sanctions on Iran. The second Iran-sourced NG pipeline
from Iran through Iraq and Syria - called the Friendship Pipeline - was agreed to in 2012 by the countries involved. That's when
the U.S. launched it's failed coup attempt in Syria and let its ISIS mad-dogs loose in Iraq. Tyler usually refers to this by the
derogatory label of "Islamic Pipeline" - a snide label that Kagan-PNAC and Western oil companies used. Tyler never refers to the
Western-backed Qatari pipeline as the Jihadi Pipeline, nor does he refer to the Kirkuk-Haifa oil pipeline as the Jewish Pipeline.
I'm not sure about the inconsistency - maybe he's trying to make some point.
Putin negotiates with everyone. He was even talking with Israel about helping them with the Leviathan pipeline. The U.S.
seems to favor 'regime change' as the preferred strategy to expand its oil interests where it has no business doing so.
The CIA guy doesn't mention the House of Saud.
Good catch! And there never do.
CIA and House of Saud have done a long term deal to look out for each other in this world. The CIA serves no master, it
is the fucking master. It does deals that are anti American, and they don't care, because America is just a sugar daddy to them.
We are the chumps who pay their bills, while they put half of all honest Americans on their enemies list.
CIA is international, not American. They are the hit men for the biggest corporations on earth, and most especially the
biggest energy firms. Oil and CIA go together, and there is the Saudi connection.
CIA is the lead agent if world Islamic extremism, they don't fight it, they nurture it! Their long term goal is to use
mass Islamic terror armies to do what the CIA and Corporate masters want done. Need a police state in America? Do a hit on America
9/11. Need to eliminate Russia? Create ISIS and direct them against Russia's allies. And you can take it from there. It will continue
on as before. Nobody left has the power to take down the CIA terror rings.
Somewhere it's 3:00 AM
Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Claims Saudi Arabia is the Largest Donor to "Salafism Terrorists" Worldwide
Clinton Foundation's Colombian 'Private Equity Fund' Deletes Website
"I dealt with terrorists in South America in the 1970s, but they never attacked innocent women and children indiscriminately,"
No shit, sherlock, and it's because of you and the most vile mass murderer of all time, the CIA (and DIA, and NSA, and
FBI, etc.), but predominantly the CIA and the Pentagon, that ISIS and such exists today!
Whether it was Allen Dulles coordinating the escape of endless number of mass murderering Nazis, who would end up in CIA-overthrown
countries, aiding and abetting their secret police (Example: Walter Rauff, who was responsible for at least 200,000 deaths, ending
up as an advisor to Augusto Pinochet's secret police or DINA) or the grandson of the first chairman of the Bank for International
Settlements, Richard Helms and his MKULTRA, you devils are to blame.
Recommended reading (to better understand why the USA is known as the Great Satan):
The Devil's Chessboard, by David Talbot
Funny how these fucks can come out and say this kind of shit and get away with it. The fucker's basically pleading guilty to murder,
They didn't kill anybody in South America my ass.... The school of Americas, Operation Condor, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia,
Nicaragua, Guatamala, El Salvador .... who the hell are they kidding? The CIA has always been covered and nobody ever cared.
"If there's blame to be put. . ."
It's on the CIA for running its global terrorist operations, funded by the $1 trillion dollars a year coming from its Afghanistan
US Gives Their Proxy Army ISIS 45 Minute Warning Before Air Strikes......
sirs and madams,
"Christmas celebration this year is going to be a charade because the whole world is at war. We are close to Christmas. There
will be lights, there will be parties, bright trees, even Nativity scenes – all decked out – while the world continues to wage
It's all a charade. The world has not understood the way of peace. The whole world is at war. A war can be justified, so to
speak, with many, many reasons, but when all the world as it is today, at war, piecemeal though that war may be-a little here,
a little there-there is no justification.
What shall remain in the wake of this war, in the midst of which we are living now? What shall remain? Ruins, thousands of
children without education, so many innocent victims, and lots of money in the pockets of arms dealers."
Dinero D. Profit
Ladies and gentlemen of ZH.
In history, what must be, will be.
The discovery of America by Europe had to happen. The savages had to be eliminated and The Revolutionary War had to happen.
Slavery had to begin, and after it, segregation had to begin, but, what must be, will be, slavery and segregation had to end.
Old School colonization of poor nations had to happen. The Boer War had to happen. The Spanish American War had to happen. The
Main had to be sunk. WWI had to happen. Calvary charges had to end. Totalitarian Communism had to happen. Germany's 20's depression
had to happen, reactionary jingoism had to happen, and Kristallnacht and the Reichstag fire had to happen. The Allies had to win
WWII, Hiroshima and Nagasaki had to be publicity stunts, and the Cold War had to begin. JFK had to be wacked, the Vietnam War
had to happen, the FED still was happening. Civil Rights laws had to be passed. Recognition of China had to happen, going off
the gold standard had to happen, and Nixon had to be kicked out of office. Corporate Globalization had to begin. After Carter
an actor had to be President. Unions had to be stifled. Perestroika and glasnost had to happen. The Berlin Wall had to come down.
The MIC had to find another enemy, and suddenly 9/11 had to happen.
Over population has to happen, poisoning the environment has to happen, and the NWO has to happen.
Ladies and gentlemen, the NWO is here, and there is nothing you can do, and nothing you could have done to stop it.
Edit. I see none of our supposed enemies 'truth bombing' 9/11, 7/7, and the 13th Paris attacks. I see no trade embagoes, I
see no arguments in the Security Council over the illegality of US/Nato bombing in Syria.
Jimmy Carter Is Correct That the U.S. Is No Longer a Democracy
Posted: 08/03/2015 11:48 am EDT
On July 28, Thom Hartmann interviewed former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, and, at the very end of his show (as if this massive
question were merely an afterthought), asked him his opinion of the 2010 Citizens United decision and the 2014 McCutcheon decision,
both decisions by the five Republican judges on the U.S. Supreme Court. These two historic decisions enable unlimited secret money
(including foreign money) now to pour into U.S. political and judicial campaigns. Carter answered:
It violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it's just an oligarchy with unlimited
political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or being elected president. And the same thing applies
to governors, and U.S. Senators and congress members. So, now we've just seen a subversion of our political system as a payoff
to major contributors, who want and expect, and sometimes get, favors for themselves after the election is over. ... At the present
time the incumbents, Democrats and Republicans, look upon this unlimited money as a great benefit to themselves. Somebody that
is already in Congress has a great deal more to sell." ...
it is the money "system", man.
corporations and hoodwink powers ride on the indifference of the damned, the silence of the dead and doomed.
Dinero D. Profit
The Satus Quo can rely upon the loyalty of their employees, Congress, the military, the military industrial contractors, their
workers and family members, the crime control establishment, all Uniersity professors and employees, and every employee of all
publically traded companies, and every person employed by the MSM.
The dead and doomed are irrelevant. If you have an establishment job, you'll obey and ask no vital questions.
Sunnis and Shiites hate each other far more than they hate Christians, Jews, or anyone else. If it weren't for oil, the USG wouldn't
give a flyiing fuck if they anihilated each other. Instead, it conspires with them in ways far beyond its ability to comprehend,
much less navigate. Thus is the US ship of state heading for the shoals of its destruction, the only question being how much of
the country and the outside world it takes down with it.
thats bullshit Western propaganda that Shiites hate Sunnis and vice versa. In the same way that the Brits stirred up Protestant
hatred of Catholics in Ulster for centuries, the US/Israel/Saudi does the same with Sunnis vs Shiites on a much bigger scale in
the Middle East. Divide and Conquer.
This is getting scary in that one or two more attacks will result in travel freezes, flow of Middle East oil and result in huge
increase in military as well as Homeland security costs. A depression or economic collapse a real possibility Perhaps time for
a Peace Conference of all interested parties. The US started this shit and should be the first to call for a Peace Conference.
Macho talk will only make things worse.
We can print trillions out of thin air at the drop of a hat but we can't kill a small group of terrorists. Got it!
Or, we pour billions of dollars every year into the CIA, NSA, and DIA, and only a poor old fart such as myself can figure out
that Bilal Erdogan is the ISIS connection to oil trading (Turkish president, Erdogan's son) and Erdogan's daughter is with ISIS?
Ex-CIA boss gets it wrong, again.
"When you have a small group of people who are willing to lose their lives and kill anyone they can, we're all vulnerable."
"When you have a small group of financial sociopaths willing to lie-to, steal-from and kill anyone they can, we're all vulnerable."
and you'll probably be punished, jailed or shot for tryin' to protect yourself and your family.
War profiteer. That is it. Along wth James Comey, James Clapper, Jack Welch and the list is almost endless...
"When you have a small group of people who are willing to lose their lives and kill anyone they can, we're all vulnerable."
Simply take out the word "their", and the description perfectly fits the CIA, MI6 and their like. For them, it's all a business
deal, nothing more - a massive slum-clearance project. Destroy people's houses, provide accommodation and food, ship them somewhere
else; do it again and again until the money-printing machine conks out. It's money for old rope.
And, yes, we're all vulnerable. The man got that right.
"You get the politicians you deserve."
CIA types are appointed, not elected.
I do not know if there are any Catherine Austin Fitts fans on this web site but this is definitely worth the time. The FEDGOV
came after her non stop for 6 years when she worked for HUD under Bush Sr. If nothing else this lady is tenacious. In this presentation
she uncorks exactly HOW the deep black budgets are paid for...and it ain't your tax dollars. What she uncovered while at HUD was
simply amazing..... and she made an excellent point. At the top... it's NOT "fraud" because that's how it was all deigned right
from the get go after wwII. It brings to mind the funny computer saying....."it's a feature, not a bug".
She digs right into how the CIA was funded... Truly amazing stuff. ...of course the dick head brigade will come along here
and deride her because of the conference she is speaking at.... well, who the fuck cares, her presentation is excellent and filled
Yes it is 1 hour 20 minutes long but imho it is well worth the watch...
After reading all these posts my only question is why does the CIA allow Zero Hedge to Exist ?
except of course to collect names...
"... And I have yet to hear a mainstream journo challenge or question that word or ask what could be at stake that requires protective secrecy even as the U.S. government seemingly threatens to collapse around Michael Flynn, America's national security advisor for three weeks, and his relationship to Russia. Is there really any there there? ..."
"... I'm not suggesting that there isn't, or that it's all fake news. Trump and pals are undoubtedly entwined financially with Russian oligarchs, which of course is deeply problematic. And maybe there's more. And maybe some of that "more" is arguably classified for a valid reason, but I want, at the very least, to know why it's classified. What I read and hear feels, instead, like collusion: journalists unquestioningly honoring bureaucratic keep-out signs as objective, even sacred, stopping points. Public knowledge must go no further because . . . you know, national security. But the drama continues! ..."
"... And this is troubling to me because, for starters, nations built on secrecy are far more unstable than those that aren't. ..."
"... The United States is engaged in endless war, at unbelievable and never-discussed cost, to no end except destruction in all directions. Those who have launched and perpetuated the wars remain the determiners of what's classified and what isn't. And Russia lurks silently in the background as a new Cold War gestates. And the media participate not in reporting the news but promoting the drama. ..."
"... Occasionally this has not been the case. Remember the Pentagon Papers? Daniel Ellsberg photocopied a multi-thousand-page secret history of the Vietnam War in 1971 and handed it over to the New York Times. It was classified! But papers printed it. And Sen. Mike Gravel later read portions of the text aloud at a Senate subcommittee hearing. ..."
"... "These portions," notes history.com , "revealed that the presidential administrations of Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson had all misled the public about the degree of US involvement in Vietnam, from Truman's decision to give military aid to France during its struggle against the communist-led Viet Minh to Johnson's development of plans to escalate the war in Vietnam as early as 1964, even as he claimed the opposite during that year's presidential election." ..."
"... Our own government, in short, is as untrustworthy as the governments of our allies and our enemies. Government officials left to operate free of public scrutiny – bereft of public input – have proven themselves over and over to be shockingly shortsighted and cold-blooded in their decision-making, and indifferent to the impact they have on the future. ..."
"... "It is nearly a truism," writes Jeffrey Sachs , "that US wars of regime change have rarely served America's security needs. Even when the wars succeed in overthrowing a government, as in the case of the Taliban in Afghanistan, Saddam Hussein in Iraq, and Moammar Khadafy in Libya, the result is rarely a stable government, and is more often a civil war. ..."
Classified America: Why Is the US Public Allowed To Know So Little?
by Robert Koehler
, May 13, 2017
Print This | Share This
For a journalist – especially one covering government and politics – the most suspicious, least
trustworthy word in the language ought to be: "classified."
As the drama continues to swirl around Russiagate, or whatever the central controversy of the
Trump administration winds up being known as, that word keeps popping up, teasingly, seductively:
"It appeared that there was a great deal more (former acting Attorney General Sally) Yates wished
she could share," the
Washington Post informed us the other day, for instance, "but most of the information surrounding
everything that happened remains classified."
And the drama continues! And I have yet to hear a mainstream journo challenge or question
that word or ask what could be at stake that requires protective secrecy even as the U.S. government
seemingly threatens to collapse around Michael Flynn, America's national security advisor for three
weeks, and his relationship to Russia. Is there really any there there?
I'm not suggesting that there isn't, or that it's all fake news. Trump and pals are undoubtedly
entwined financially with Russian oligarchs, which of course is deeply problematic. And maybe there's
more. And maybe some of that "more" is arguably classified for a valid reason, but I want, at the
very least, to know why it's classified. What I read and hear feels, instead, like collusion:
journalists unquestioningly honoring bureaucratic keep-out signs as objective, even sacred, stopping
points. Public knowledge must go no further because . . . you know, national security. But the drama
And this is troubling to me because, for starters, nations built on secrecy are far more unstable
than those that aren't. Job #1 of a free, independent media is the full-on, continuous challenge
to government secrecy. Such a media understands that it answers to the public, or rather, that it's
a manifestation of the public will. Stability and freedom are not the result of private tinkering.
And peace is something created openly. The best of who we are is contained in the public soul, not
bequeathed to us by unfathomably wise leaders.
So I cringe every time I hear the news stop at the word "classified." Indeed, in the Trump era,
it seems like a plot device: a way to maintain the drama. ". . . there was a great deal more Yates
wished she could share, but most of the information surrounding everything that happened remains
Stay tuned, and keep your imaginations turned to high! This is Russia we're talking about. They
messed with our election. They "attacked" us in cyberspace. We'd tell you more about how bad things
are, but . . . you know, national security.
If nothing else, this endless retreat behind the word "classified" is a waste of the Trump presidency.
This administration's recklessness is opening all sorts of random doors on national secrets that
need airing. It's not as though the country was sailing along smoothly and keeping the world safe
and peaceful till Donald Trump showed up.
Trump could well be making a bad situation worse, but, as
William Hartung pointed out: "After all, he inherited no less than seven conflicts from Barack
Obama: Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria and Yemen."
The United States is engaged in endless war, at unbelievable and never-discussed cost, to
no end except destruction in all directions. Those who have launched and perpetuated the wars remain
the determiners of what's classified and what isn't. And Russia lurks silently in the background
as a new Cold War gestates. And the media participate not in reporting the news but promoting the
Occasionally this has not been the case. Remember the Pentagon Papers? Daniel Ellsberg photocopied
a multi-thousand-page secret history of the Vietnam War in 1971 and handed it over to the New York
Times. It was classified! But papers printed it. And Sen. Mike Gravel later read portions of the
text aloud at a Senate subcommittee hearing.
"These portions," notes
, "revealed that the presidential administrations of Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John
F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson had all misled the public about the degree of US involvement in
Vietnam, from Truman's decision to give military aid to France during its struggle against the communist-led
Viet Minh to Johnson's development of plans to escalate the war in Vietnam as early as 1964, even
as he claimed the opposite during that year's presidential election."
Our own government, in short, is as untrustworthy as the governments of our allies and our
enemies. Government officials left to operate free of public scrutiny – bereft of public input –
have proven themselves over and over to be shockingly shortsighted and cold-blooded in their decision-making,
and indifferent to the impact they have on the future.
"It is nearly a truism," writes
Jeffrey Sachs , "that US wars of regime change have rarely served America's security needs. Even
when the wars succeed in overthrowing a government, as in the case of the Taliban in Afghanistan,
Saddam Hussein in Iraq, and Moammar Khadafy in Libya, the result is rarely a stable government, and
is more often a civil war. A 'successful' regime change often lights a long fuse leading to
a future explosion, such as the 1953 overthrow of Iran's democratically elected government and installation
of the autocratic Shah of Iran, which was followed by the Iranian Revolution of 1979."
All of this, and so much more, preceded Trump. He's only the tail end of our troubles.
Robert Koehler is an award-winning, Chicago-based journalist and nationally syndicated writer.
His new book,
Grows Strong at the Wound is now available. Contact him at
email@example.com or visit his website at
commonwonders.com . Reprinted with permission
from PeaceVoice .
"... Sadly, Brennan's propaganda coup only works on what the Bell Curve crowd up there would call the dumbest and most technologically helpless 1.2σ. Here is how people with half a brain interpret the latest CIA whoppers. ..."
"... Convincing Americans in Russia's influence or Russia collusion with Trump was only a tool that would create pressure on Trump that together with the fear of paralysis of his administration and impeachment would push Trump into the corner from which the only thing he could do was to worsen relations with Russia. What American people believe or not is really secondary. With firing of Gen. Flynn Trump acted exactly as they wanted him to act. This was the beginning of downward slope. ..."
"... Anyway, the mission was accomplished and the relations with Russia are worse now than during Obama administration. Trump can concentrate on Iran in which he will be supported by all sides and factions including the media. Even Larry David will approve not only the zionist harpies like Pam Geller, Rita Katz and Ilana Mercer. ..."
"... The only part that is absurd is that Russia posed a bona fide threat to the US. I'm fine with the idea that he ruined Brennen's plans in Syria. But thats just ego we shouldn't have been there anyway. ..."
"... No one really cares about Ukraine. And the European/Russian trade zone? No one cares. The Eurozone has its hands full with Greece and the rest of the old EU. I have a feeling they have already gone way too far and are more likely to shrink than expand in any meaningful way ..."
"... " ..factions within the state whose interests do not coincide with those of the American people." ..."
"... All the more powerfully put because of its recognisably comical. understatement. Thank you Mr Whitney. Brilliant article that would be all over the mainstream media were the US MSM an instrument of American rather than globalist interests. ..."
"... A sad story, how the USA always was a police state, where the two percent rich manipulated the 98% poor, to stay rich. When there were insurrections federal troops restored order. Also FDR put down strikes with troops. ..."
"... The elephant in the room is Israel and the neocons , this is the force that controls America and Americas foreign policy , Brennan and the 17 intel agencies are puppets of the mossad and Israel, that is the brutal fact of the matter. ..."
"... "The absence of evidence suggests that Russia hacking narrative is a sloppy and unprofessional disinformation campaign that was hastily slapped together by over confident Intelligence officials who believed that saturating the public airwaves with one absurd story after another would achieve the desired result " ..."
"... But it DID achieve the desired result! Trump folded under the pressure, and went full out neoliberal. Starting with his missile attack on Syria, he is now OK with spending trillions fighting pointless endless foreign wars on the other side of the world. ..."
"... I think maybe half the US population does believe the Russian hacking thing, but that's not really the issue. I think that the pre-Syrian attack media blitz was more a statement of brute power to Trump: WE are in charge here, and WE can take you down and impeach you, and facts don't matter! ..."
"... Sometimes propaganda is about persuading people. And sometimes, I think, it is about intimidating them. ..."
"... The Brit secret service, in effect, created and trained not merely the CIA but also the Mossad and Saudi Arabia's General Intelligence Presidency. All four are defined by endless lies, endless acts of utterly amoral savagery. All 4 are at least as bad as the KGB ever was, and that means as bad as Hell itself. ..."
"... Traditional triumphalist American narrative history, as taught in schools up through the 60s or so, portrayed America as "wart-free." Since then, with Zinn's book playing a major role, it has increasingly been portrayed as "warts-only," which is of course at least equally flawed. I would say more so. ..."
"... Anyway, the mission was accomplished and the relations with Russia are worse now than during Obama administration. ..."
"... That pre-9/11 "cooperation" nearly destroyed Russia. Nobody in Russia (except, perhaps, for Pussy Riot) wants a return to the Yeltsin era. ..."
"... The CIA is the world largest criminal and terrorist organization. With Brennan the worst has come to the worst. The whole Russian meddling affair was initiated by the Obama/Clinton gang in cooperation with 95 percent of the media. Nothing will come out of it. ..."
"... [The key figures who had primary influence on both Trump's and Bush's Iran policies held views close to those of Israel's right-wing Likud Party. The main conduit for the Likudist line in the Trump White House is Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law, primary foreign policy advisor, and longtime friend and supporter of Netanyahu. Kushner's parents are also long-time supporters of Israeli settlements on the occupied West Bank. ..."
"... Another figure to whom the Trump White House has turned is John Bolton, undersecretary of state and a key policymaker on Iran in the Bush administration. Although Bolton was not appointed Trump's secretary of state, as he'd hoped, he suddenly reemerged as a player on Iran policy thanks to his relationship with Kushner. Politico reports that Bolton met with Kushner a few days before the final policy statement was released and urged a complete withdrawal from the deal in favor of his own plan for containing Iran. ..."
"... Putin's dream of Greater Europe is the death knell for the unipolar world order. It means the economic center of the world will shift to Central Asia where abundant resources and cheap labor of the east will be linked to the technological advances and the Capital the of the west eliminating the need to trade in dollars or recycle profits into US debt. The US economy will slip into irreversible decline, and the global hegemon will steadily lose its grip on power. That's why it is imperative for the US prevail in Ukraine– a critical land bridge connecting the two continents– and to topple Assad in Syria in order to control vital resources and pipeline corridors. Washington must be in a position where it can continue to force its trading partners to denominate their resources in dollars and recycle the proceeds into US Treasuries if it is to maintain its global primacy. The main problem is that Russia is blocking Uncle Sam's path to success which is roiling the political establishment in Washington. ..."
"... Second, Zakharova confirms that the western media is not an independent news gathering organization, but a propaganda organ for the foreign policy establishment who dictates what they can and can't say. ..."
"... Such a truthful portrait of reality ! The ruling elite is indeed massively corrupt, compromised, and controlled by dark forces. And the police state is already here. For most people, so far, in the form of massive collection of personal data and increasing number of mandatory regulations. But just one or two big false-flags away from progressing into something much worse. ..."
"... Clearly the CIA was making war on Syria. Is secret coercive covert action against sovereign nations Ok? Is it legal? When was the CIA designated a war making entity – what part of the constitution OK's that? Isn't the congress obliged by constitutional law to declare war? (These are NOT six month actions – they go on and on.) ..."
"... Syria is only one of many nations that the CIA is attacking – how many countries are we attacking with drones? Where is congress? ..."
"... Close the CIA – give the spying to the 16 other agencies. ..."
Fran Macadam ,
October 20, 2017
at 3:08 pm GMT
A credible reading of the diverse facts, Mike.
Kirk Elarbee ,
October 20, 2017
at 8:27 pm GMT
Sadly, Brennan's propaganda coup only works on what the Bell Curve crowd up there would call
the dumbest and most technologically helpless 1.2σ. Here is how people with half a
brain interpret the latest CIA whoppers.
utu , Next New Comment
October 21, 2017
at 5:18 am GMT
Again Mike Whitney does not get it. Though in the first part of the article I thought he
would. He was almost getting there. The objective was to push new administration into the
corner from which it could not improve relations with Russia as Trump indicated that he
wanted to during the campaign.anon , Disclaimer Next New Comment October 21, 2017
at 5:54 am GMT
Convincing Americans in Russia's influence or Russia collusion
with Trump was only a tool that would create pressure on Trump that together with the fear of
paralysis of his administration and impeachment would push Trump into the corner from which
the only thing he could do was to worsen relations with Russia. What American people believe
or not is really secondary. With firing of Gen. Flynn Trump acted exactly as they wanted him
to act. This was the beginning of downward slope.
Anyway, the mission was accomplished and the relations with Russia are worse now than
during Obama administration. Trump can concentrate on Iran in which he will be supported by
all sides and factions including the media. Even Larry David will approve not only the
zionist harpies like Pam Geller, Rita Katz and Ilana Mercer.
Pamela Geller: Thank You, Larry David
Next New Comment October 21, 2017
at 6:37 am GMT
The only part that is absurd is that Russia posed a bona fide threat to the US. I'm fine
with the idea that he ruined Brennen's plans in Syria. But thats just ego we shouldn't have
been there anyway.
No one really cares about Ukraine. And the European/Russian trade zone? No one cares. The
Eurozone has its hands full with Greece and the rest of the old EU. I have a feeling they
have already gone way too far and are more likely to shrink than expand in any meaningful
The one thing I am not positive about. If the elite really believe that Russia is a
threat, then Americans have done psych ops on themselves.
The US was only interested in Ukraine because it was there. Next in line on a map. The
rather shocking disinterest in investing money -- on both sides -- is inexplicable if it was
really important. Most of it would be a waste -- but still. The US stupidly spent $5 billion
on something -- getting duped by politicians and got theoretical regime change, but it was
hell to pry even $1 billion for real economic aid.
, Next New Comment October 21, 2017
at 6:46 am GMT
" ..factions within the state whose interests do not coincide with those of the American
All the more powerfully put because of its recognisably comical. understatement. Thank you Mr Whitney. Brilliant article that would be all over the mainstream media were
the US MSM an instrument of American rather than globalist interests.
I am reading Howard Zinn, A Peoples History of the USA, 1492 to the Present.
A sad story, how the USA always was a police state, where the two percent rich manipulated
the 98% poor, to stay rich.
When there were insurrections federal troops restored order.
Also FDR put down strikes with troops.
Logan , Next New
Comment October 21, 2017
at 11:16 am GMT
DESERT FOX , Next
New Comment October 21, 2017
at 1:30 pm GMT
You should be aware that Zinn's book is not, IMO, an honest attempt at writing history. It
is conscious propaganda intended to make Americans believe exactly what you are taking from
The elephant in the room is Israel and the neocons , this is the force that controls America
and Americas foreign policy , Brennan and the 17 intel agencies are puppets of the mossad and
Israel, that is the brutal fact of the matter.
TG , Next New Comment
October 21, 2017
at 2:03 pm GMT
Until that fact changes Americans will continue to fight and die for Israel.
Anonymous , Disclaimer Next New Comment October 21, 2017
at 2:05 pm GMT
"The absence of evidence suggests that Russia hacking narrative is a sloppy and
unprofessional disinformation campaign that was hastily slapped together by over confident
Intelligence officials who believed that saturating the public airwaves with one absurd story
after another would achieve the desired result "
But it DID achieve the desired result! Trump folded under the pressure, and went full out
neoliberal. Starting with his missile attack on Syria, he is now OK with spending trillions
fighting pointless endless foreign wars on the other side of the world.
I think maybe half the US population does believe the Russian hacking thing, but that's
not really the issue. I think that the pre-Syrian attack media blitz was more a statement of
brute power to Trump: WE are in charge here, and WE can take you down and impeach you, and
facts don't matter!
Sometimes propaganda is about persuading people. And sometimes, I think, it is about
Whitney is another author who declares the "Russians did it" narrative a psyop. He then
devotes entire columns to the psyop, "naww Russia didn't do it". There could be plenty to write about – recent laws that do undercut liberty, but no,
the Washington Post needs fake opposition to its fake news so you have guys like Whitney in
the less-mainstream fake news media.Jake , Next New Comment
October 21, 2017
at 2:32 pm GMT
So Brennan wanted revenge? Well that's simple enough to understand, without being too
stupid. But Whitney's whopper of a lie is what you're supposed to unquestionably believe. The
US has "rival political parties". Did you miss it?
The US is doing nothing more than acting as the British Empire 2.0. WASP culture was born of a Judaizing heresy: Anglo-Saxon Puritanism. That meant that the
WASP Elites of every are pro-Jewish, especially in order to wage war, physical and/or
cultural, against the vast majority of white Christians they rule.Logan , Next New
Comment October 21, 2017
at 3:04 pm GMT
By the early 19th century, The Brit Empire's Elites also had a strong, and growing, dose
of pro-Arabic/pro-Islamic philoSemitism. Most of that group became ardently pro-Sunni, and
most of the pro-Sunni ones eventually coalescing around promotion of the House of Saud, which
means being pro-Wahhabi and permanently desirous of killing or enslaving virtually all Shiite
So, by the time of Victoria's high reign, the Brit WASP Elites were a strange brew of
hardcoree pro-Jewish and hardcore pro-Arabic/islamic. The US foreign policy of today is an
attempt to put those two together and force it on everyone and make it work.
The Brit secret service, in effect, created and trained not merely the CIA but also the
Mossad and Saudi Arabia's General Intelligence Presidency. All four are defined by endless
lies, endless acts of utterly amoral savagery. All 4 are at least as bad as the KGB ever was,
and that means as bad as Hell itself.
Wally , Next New
Comment October 21, 2017
at 3:16 pm GMT
Fair enough. I didn't know that about the foreword. If accurate, that's a reasonable
approach for a book.
Here's the problem.
Back when O. Cromwell was the dictator of England, he retained an artist to paint him. The
custom of the time was for artists to "clean up" their subjects, in a primitive form of
OC being a religious fanatic, he informed the artist he wished to be portrayed as God had
made him, "warts and all." (Ollie had a bunch of unattractive facial warts.) Or the artist
wouldn't be paid.
Traditional triumphalist American narrative history, as taught in schools up through the
60s or so, portrayed America as "wart-free." Since then, with Zinn's book playing a major
role, it has increasingly been portrayed as "warts-only," which is of course at least equally
flawed. I would say more so.
All I am asking is that American (and other) history be written "warts and all." The
triumphalist version is true, largely, and so is the Zinn version. Gone With the Wind
and Roots both portray certain aspects of the pre-war south fairly accurately..
America has been, and is, both evil and good. As is/was true of every human institution
and government in history. Personally, I believe America, net/net, has been one of the
greatest forces for human good ever. But nobody will realize that if only the negative side
of American history is taught.
Logan , Next New
Comment October 21, 2017
at 3:20 pm GMT
Hasbarist 'Kenny', you said:
"There must be something really dirty in Russigate that hasn't yet come out to generate
this level of panic."
You continue to claim what you cannot prove.
But then you are a Jews First Zionist.
Russia-Gate Jumps the Shark
Russia-gate has jumped the shark with laughable new claims about a tiny number of
"Russia-linked" social media ads, but the US mainstream media is determined to keep a
Yet Another Major Russia Story Falls Apart. Is Skepticism Permissible Yet?
+ review of other frauds
Charlie , Next New Comment October 21, 2017
at 3:25 pm GMT
Most of that group became ardently pro-Sunni, and most of the pro-Sunni ones eventually
coalescing around promotion of the House of Saud, which means being pro-Wahhabi and
permanently desirous of killing or enslaving virtually all Shiite Mohammedans.
Thanks for the laugh. During the 19th century, the Sauds were toothless, dirt-poor hicks
from the deep desert of zero importance on the world stage.
The Brits were not Saudi proponents, in fact promoting the Husseins of Hejaz, the guys
Lawrence of Arabia worked with. The Husseins, the Sharifs of Mecca and rulers of Hejaz, were
the hereditary enemies of the Sauds of Nejd.
After WWI, the Brits installed Husseins as rulers of both Transjordan and Iraq, which with
the Hejaz meant the Sauds were pretty much surrounded. The Sauds conquered the Hejaz in 1924,
despite lukewarm British support for the Hejaz.
Nobody in the world cared much about the Saudis one way or another until massive oil
fields were discovered, by Americans not Brits, starting in 1938. There was no reason they
should. Prior to that Saudi prominence in world affairs was about equal to that of Chad
today, and for much the same reason. Chad (and Saudi Arabia) had nothing anybody else
, Next New Comment October 21, 2017
at 3:39 pm GMT
'Putin stopped talking about the "Lisbon to Vladivostok" free trade area long ago" --
Putin was simply trying to sell Russia's application for EU membership with the
catch-phrase "Lisbon to Vladivostok". He continued that until the issue was triply mooted (1)
by implosion of EU growth and boosterism, (2) by NATO's aggressive stance, in effect taken by
NATO in Ukraine events and in the Baltics, and, (3) Russia's alliance with China.
It is surely still true that Russians think of themselves, categorically, as Europeans.
OTOH, we can easily imagine that Russians in Vladivostok look at things differently than do
Russians in St. Petersburg. Then again, Vladivostok only goes back about a century and a
, Next New Comment October 21, 2017
at 3:45 pm GMT
Anyway, the mission was accomplished and the relations with Russia are worse now than
during Obama administration.
I generally agree with your comment, but that part strikes me as a bit of an exaggeration.
While relations with Russia certainly haven't improved, how have they really worsened? The
second round of sanctions that Trump reluctantly approved have yet to be implemented by
Europe, which was the goal. And apart from that, what of substance has changed?
Ludwig Watzal ,
Website Next New Comment
October 21, 2017
at 3:46 pm GMT
That pre-9/11 "cooperation" nearly destroyed Russia. Nobody in Russia (except, perhaps,
for Pussy Riot) wants a return to the Yeltsin era.
It's not surprising that 57 percent of the American people believe in Russian meddling.
Didn't two-thirds of the same crowd believe that Saddam was behind 9/11, too? The American
public is being brainwashed 24 hours a day all year long.
anonymous , Disclaimer Next New Comment October 21, 2017
at 3:50 pm GMT
The CIA is the world largest criminal and terrorist organization. With Brennan the worst
has come to the worst. The whole Russian meddling affair was initiated by the Obama/Clinton
gang in cooperation with 95 percent of the media. Nothing will come out of it.
This disinformation campaign might be the prelude to an upcoming war.
Right now, the US is run by jerks and idiots. Watch the video.
Only dumb people does not know that TRUMP IS NETANYAHU'S PUPPET.
Miro23 , Next New
Comment October 21, 2017
at 4:56 pm GMT
The fifth column zionist jews are running the albino stooge and foreign policy in the
Middle East to expand Israel's interest against American interest that is TREASON. One of
these FIFTH COLUMNISTS is Jared Kushner. He should be arrested.
[The key figures who had primary influence on both Trump's and Bush's Iran policies held
views close to those of Israel's right-wing Likud Party. The main conduit for the Likudist
line in the Trump White House is Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law, primary foreign
policy advisor, and longtime friend and supporter of Netanyahu. Kushner's parents are also
long-time supporters of Israeli settlements on the occupied West Bank.
Another figure to whom the Trump White House has turned is John Bolton, undersecretary of
state and a key policymaker on Iran in the Bush administration. Although Bolton was not
appointed Trump's secretary of state, as he'd hoped, he suddenly reemerged as a player on
Iran policy thanks to his relationship with Kushner. Politico reports that Bolton met with
Kushner a few days before the final policy statement was released and urged a complete
withdrawal from the deal in favor of his own plan for containing Iran.
Bolton spoke with Trump by phone on Thursday about the paragraph in the deal that vowed it
would be "terminated" if there was any renegotiation, according to Politico. He was calling
Trump from Las Vegas, where he'd been meeting with casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, the third
major figure behind Trump's shift towards Israeli issues. Adelson is a Likud supporter who
has long been a close friend of Netanyahu's and has used his Israeli tabloid newspaper Israel
Hayomto support Netanyahu's campaigns. He was Trump's main campaign contributor in 2016,
donating $100 million. Adelson's real interest has been in supporting Israel's interests in
Washington -- especially with regard to Iran.]
A great article with some excellent points:
Website Next New Comment
October 21, 2017
at 5:11 pm GMT
Putin's dream of Greater Europe is the death knell for the unipolar world order. It
means the economic center of the world will shift to Central Asia where abundant resources
and cheap labor of the east will be linked to the technological advances and the Capital
the of the west eliminating the need to trade in dollars or recycle profits into US
debt. The US economy will slip into irreversible decline, and the global hegemon will
steadily lose its grip on power. That's why it is imperative for the US prevail in
Ukraine– a critical land bridge connecting the two continents– and to topple
Assad in Syria in order to control vital resources and pipeline corridors. Washington
must be in a position where it can continue to force its trading partners to denominate
their resources in dollars and recycle the proceeds into US Treasuries if it is to maintain
its global primacy. The main problem is that Russia is blocking Uncle Sam's path to
success which is roiling the political establishment in Washington.
American dominance is very much tied to the dollar's role as the world's reserve currency,
and the rest of the world no longer want to fund this bankrupt, warlike state –
particularly the Chinese.
First, it confirms that the US did not want to see the jihadist extremists
defeated by Russia. These mainly-Sunni militias served as Washington's proxy-army
conducting an ambitious regime change operation which coincided with US strategic
The CIA run US/Israeli/ISIS alliance.
Second, Zakharova confirms that the western media is not an independent news
gathering organization, but a propaganda organ for the foreign policy establishment who
dictates what they can and can't say.
They are given the political line and they broadcast it.
The loosening of rules governing the dissemination of domestic propaganda coupled with
the extraordinary advances in surveillance technology, create the perfect conditions for
the full implementation of an American police state. But what is more concerning, is
that the primary levers of state power are no longer controlled by elected officials but by
factions within the state whose interests do not coincide with those of the American
people. That can only lead to trouble.
At some point Americans are going to get a "War on Domestic Terror" cheered along by the
media. More or less the arrest and incarceration of any opposition following the Soviet
Milesian , Next New Comment October 21, 2017
at 5:53 pm GMT
On the plus side, everyone now knows that the Anglo-US media from the NY Times to the
Economist, from WaPo to the Gruniard, and from the BBC to CNN, the CBC and Weinstein's
Hollywood are a worthless bunch of depraved lying bastards.
Brennan did this, CIA did that .
Next New Comment October 21, 2017
at 5:59 pm GMT
So what are you going to do about all this?
Continue to whine?
Continue to keep your head stuck in your ass?
So then continue with your blah, blah, blah, and eat sh*t.
You, disgusting self-elected democratic people/institutions!!!
Such a truthful portrait of reality ! The ruling elite is indeed massively corrupt,
compromised, and controlled by dark forces. And the police state is already here. For most
people, so far, in the form of massive collection of personal data and increasing number of
mandatory regulations. But just one or two big false-flags away from progressing into
something much worse.
Art , Next New Comment
October 21, 2017
at 6:18 pm GMT
The thing is, no matter how thick the mental cages are, and how carefully they are
maintained by the daily massive injections of "certified" truth (via MSM), along with
neutralizing or compromising of "troublemakers", the presence of multiple alternative sources
in the age of Internet makes people to slip out of these cages one by one, and as the last
events show – with acceleration.
It means that there's a fast approaching tipping point after which it'd be impossible for
those in power both to keep a nice "civilized" face and to control the "cage-free"
population. So, no matter how the next war will be called, it will be the war against the
free Internet and free people. That's probably why N. Korean leader has no fear to start
Mr. Anon , Next New
Comment October 21, 2017
at 7:07 pm GMT
All government secrecy is a curse on mankind. Trump is releasing the JFK murder files to the public. Kudos! Let us hope he will follow up with a full 9/11 investigation.
Think Peace -- Art
Art , Next New Comment
October 21, 2017
at 7:11 pm GMT
The objective was to push new administration into the corner from which it could not
improve relations with Russia as Trump indicated that he wanted to during the campaign.
Good point. That was probably one of the objectives (and from the point of view of the
deep-state, perhaps the most important objective) of the "Russia hacked our democracy"
narrative, in addition to the general deligitimization of the Trump administration.
And, keep in mind, Washington's Sunni proxies were not a division of the Pentagon; they
were entirely a CIA confection: CIA recruited, CIA-armed, CIA-funded and
CIA-trained.Rurik , Next New
Comment October 21, 2017
at 7:12 pm GMT
Clearly the CIA was making war on Syria. Is secret coercive covert action against sovereign
nations Ok? Is it legal? When was the CIA designated a war making entity – what part of the constitution OK's
that? Isn't the congress obliged by constitutional law to declare war? (These are NOT six
month actions – they go on and on.)
Are committees of six congressman and six senators, who meet in secret, just avoiding the
grave constitutional questions of war? We the People cannot even interrogate these
politicians. (These politicians make big money in the secrecy swamp when they leave
Syria is only one of many nations that the CIA is attacking – how many countries are
we attacking with drones? Where is congress?
Spying is one thing – covert action is another – covert is wrong – it
goes against world order. Every year after 9/11 they say things are worse – give them
more money more power and they will make things safe. That is BS!
9/11 has opened the flood gates to the US government attacking at will, the various
peoples of this Earth. That is NOT our prerogative.
We are being exceptionally arrogant.
Close the CIA – give the spying to the 16 other agencies.
Think Peace -- Art
Mr. Anon , Next New
Comment October 21, 2017
at 7:15 pm GMT
right at 1:47
when he says 'we can't move on as a country'
his butt hurt is so ruefully obvious, that I couldn't help notice a wry smile on my
that bitch spent millions on the war sow, and now all that mullah won't even wipe his butt
when I see ((guys)) like this raging their inner crybaby angst, I feel really,
really good about President Trump
Next New Comment October 21, 2017
at 8:04 pm GMT
I am reading Howard Zinn, A Peoples History of the USA
A Peoples History of the USA? Which Peoples?
I am SAIS 70 so know the drill and the article is on point.
Here is the dealio. Most reporters are dim and have no experience, and it is real easy to
lead them by the nose with promises of better in the future.
"... Donald Trump's presidency, like preceding ones, is trapped by the interests of the power elite that has ruled America since World War II. The constraints imposed on domestic policy by this elite inevitably have a direct impact on America's foreign policy. ..."
"... The growing misalignment between government policies and people's yearnings coincides with the ascent of the military establishment within the power elite that rules America. Despite the country's aggressive expansionism, America's power elite was initially driven mainly by political and economic forces and much less by its growing military strength. It is fair to say that the military establishment, as an influential component of the American power elite, only appeared in the context of World War II. Nowadays, it is a dominant player. ..."
"... Today's power elite in America is fundamentally the same as the one that emerged after World War II and which was accurately described by C. Wright Mills in the 1950s. Consequently, the main forces shaping US domestic and foreign policies have not changed since then. The collapse of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War did not make irrelevant the existing power elite at that time. The elite only became more vocal in its efforts to justify itself and this explains today's existence of NATO, for instance. ..."
"... Despite its economic and entrepreneurial might, the US distilled version of capitalism is unable to attain the needs of a growing number of its population, as the Great Recession of 2008 has shown. Within the OECD, arguably the club with the highest levels of economic and social development in the world, US rankings are abysmal, for instance concerning education and health, as it lays at the bottom in learning metrics and on critical health measures such as obesity. The wealth gap has widened and the social fabric is broken. American economic decline is evident and growing social conflict across economic, social and geographic lines is just a reaction to this decline. ..."
"... Concerning China, Trump is learning about the limits of his ability to successfully challenge it economically. It seems virtually impossible to reverse China's momentum which, if it continues, will consolidate its economic domination. ..."
"... A fundamental weakness of American foreign policy is its inability to understand war in all its different dimensions ..."
"... Despite the need to see through Trump's true intentions beyond his pomp and circumstance, there is an important warning to be made. Trump's eventual inability to fulfill his promises, combined with his bravado and America's incapacity to take a more sobering approach to world events is a dangerous combination. ..."
Donald Trump's presidency, like preceding ones, is trapped by the interests of the power elite
that has ruled America since World War II. The constraints imposed on domestic policy by this elite
inevitably have a direct impact on America's foreign policy. Alternative social forces, like
the ones behind Trump's presidential triumph, only have a limited impact on domestic and ultimately
on foreign policy. A conceptual detour and a brief on history and on Trump's domestic setting when
he was elected will help clarifying these theses.
Beyond the different costumes that it wears (dealing with ideology, international law, and even
religion), foreign policy follows domestic policy. The domestic policy actors are the social forces
at work at a given point of time, mainly the economic agents and their ambitions (in their multiple
expressions), including the ruling power elite. Society's aspirations not only relate to material
welfare, but also to ideological priorities that population segments may have at a given point of
From America's initial days until the mid 1800s, there seems to have been a broad alignment of
US foreign policy with the wishes of its power elite and other social forces. America's expansionism,
a fundamental bulwark of its foreign policy from early days, reflected the need to fulfill its growing
population's ambitions for land and, later on, the need to find foreign markets for its excess production,
initially agricultural and later on manufacturing. It can be said that American foreign policy was
broadly populist at that time. The power elite was more or less aligned in achieving these expansionist
goals and was able to provide convenient ideological justification through the writings of Jefferson
and Madison, among others.
As the country expanded, diverging interests became stronger and ultimately differing social forces
caused a significant fracture in society. The American Civil War was the climax of the conflicted
interests between agricultural and manufacturing led societies. Fifty years later, a revealing manifestation
of this divergence (which survived the Civil War), as it relates to foreign policy, is found during
the early days of the Russian Revolution when, beyond the ideological revulsion of Bolshevism, the
US was paralyzed between the agricultural and farming businesses seeking exports to Russia and the
domestic extractive industries interested in stopping exports of natural resources from this country.
The growing misalignment between government policies and people's yearnings coincides with the
ascent of the military establishment within the power elite that rules America. Despite the country's
aggressive expansionism, America's power elite was initially driven mainly by political and economic
forces and much less by its growing military strength. It is fair to say that the military establishment,
as an influential component of the American power elite, only appeared in the context of World War
II. Nowadays, it is a dominant player.
Today's power elite in America is fundamentally the same as the one that emerged after World War
II and which was accurately described by C. Wright Mills in the 1950s. Consequently, the main forces
shaping US domestic and foreign policies have not changed since then. The collapse of the Soviet
Union and the end of the Cold War did not make irrelevant the existing power elite at that time.
The elite only became more vocal in its efforts to justify itself and this explains today's existence
of NATO, for instance.
Despite its economic and entrepreneurial might, the US distilled version of capitalism is unable
to attain the needs of a growing number of its population, as the Great Recession of 2008 has shown.
Within the OECD, arguably the club with the highest levels of economic and social development in
the world, US rankings are abysmal, for instance concerning education and health, as it lays at the
bottom in learning metrics and on critical health measures such as obesity. The wealth gap has widened
and the social fabric is broken. American economic decline is evident and growing social conflict
across economic, social and geographic lines is just a reaction to this decline.
Trump won his presidency because he was able to get support from the country's growing frustrated
white population. His main social themes (bringing jobs to America by stopping the decline of its
manufacturing industry, preventing further US consumer dependence on foreign imports and halting
immigration) fitted well with the electors' anger. Traditional populist themes linked to foreign
policy (like Russophobia) did not play a big role in the last election. But whether or not the Trump
administration can align with the ruling power elite in a manner that addresses the key social and
economic needs of the American people is still to be seen.
Back to foreign policy, we need to distinguish between Trump's style of government and his administration's
actions. At least until now, focusing excessively on Trump's style has dangerously distracted from
his true intentions. One example is the confusion about his initial stance on NATO which was simplistically
seen as highly critical to the very existence of this organization. On NATO, all that Trump really
cared was to achieve a "fair" sharing of expenditures with other members and to press them to
their funding commitments.
From immigration to defense spending, there is nothing irrational about Trump's foreign policy
initiatives, as they just reflect a different reading on the American people's aspirations and, consequently,
they attempt to rely on supporting points within the power elite which are different from the ones
used in the past.
Concerning China, Trump is learning about the limits of his ability to successfully challenge
it economically. It seems virtually impossible to reverse China's momentum which, if it continues,
will consolidate its economic domination. A far-reaching lesson, although still being ignored, is
that China's economic might is showing that capitalism as understood in the West is not winning,
much less in its American format. It also shows that democracy may not be that relevant, as it is
not necessarily a corollary or a condition for economic development. Perhaps it even shows the superiority
of China's economic model, but this is a different matter.
As Trump becomes more aware about his limitations, he has naturally reversed to the basic imprints
of America's traditional foreign policy, particularly concerning defense. His emphasis on a further
increase in defense spending is not done for prestigious or national security reasons, but as an
attempt to preserve a job generating infrastructure without considering the catastrophic consequences
that it may cause.
On Iran, Obama's initiative to seek normalization was an attempt to walk a fine line (and to find
a less conflictive path) between supporting the US traditional Middle East allies (mainly the odd
combination of Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey) and recognizing Iran's growing aspirations. Deep
down, Obama was trying to acknowledge Iran's historical viability as a country and a society that
will not disappear from the map, while Saudi Arabia, on the other hand, may not be around in a few
years. Trump's Iran policy until now only represents a different weighing of priorities, although
it is having far reaching consequences on America's credibility as a reliable contractual party in
In the case of Afghanistan, Trump's decision to increase boots on the ground does not break the
inertia of US past administrations. Aside from temporary containment, an increasing military presence
or a change in tactics will not alter fundamentally this reality.
Concerning Russia, and regardless of what Trump has said, actions speak more than words. A continuous
deterioration of relations seems inevitable.
Trump will also learn, if he has not done so already, about the growth of multipolar forces in
world's events. Russia has mastered this reality for several years and is quite skillful at using
it as a basic tool of its own foreign goals. Our multipolar world will expand, and Trump may even
inadvertently exacerbate it through its actions (for instance in connection with the different stands
taken by the US and its European allies concerning Iran).
While fulfilling the aspirations of the American people seems more difficult within the existing
capitalist framework, there are also growing apprehensions coming from America's power elite as it
becomes more frustrated due to its incapacity of being more effective at the world level. America's
relative adolescence in world's history will become more and more apparent in the coming years.
A fundamental weakness of American foreign policy is its inability to understand war in all its
different dimensions. The US has never suffered the consequences of an international conflict in
its own backyard. The American Civil War, despite all the suffering that it caused, was primarily
a domestic event with no foreign intervention (contrary to the wishes of the Confederation). The
deep social and psychological damage caused by war is not part of America's consciousness as it is,
for instance in Germany, Russia or Japan. America is insensitive to the lessons of history because
it has a very short history itself.
Despite the need to see through Trump's true intentions beyond his pomp and circumstance, there
is an important warning to be made. Trump's eventual inability to fulfill his promises, combined
with his bravado and America's incapacity to take a more sobering approach to world events is a dangerous
Oscar Silva-Valladares is a former investment banker that has lived and worked in North and
Latin America, Western & Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Japan, the Philippines and Western Africa.
He currently chairs Davos International Advisory, an advisory firm focused on strategic consulting
across emerging markets.
"... The debate over whether Snowden was a traitor is fatuous. As a result of Snowden's revelations, we learned that the National Security Agency logged domestic phone calls and emails for years, recorded the metadata of correspondence between Americans, and, in some cases, exploited the content of emails. The case against Private Manning was similarly fatuous. Manning provided evidence of the US cover-up of torture by our Iraqi allies; a US Army helicopter opening fire on a group of civilians, including two Reuters journalists; and the use of an air strike to cover up the execution of civilians. Some of these acts were war crimes. ..."
"... According to US law, the term "whistleblower" applies to anyone who "reasonably believes" he or she is disclosing a violation of law or gross mismanagement, gross waste, or abuse of authority. My testimony documented for the first time the intentional distortion of intelligence by CIA director William Casey and Deputy Director Gates in order to serve the agenda of Ronald Reagan and his administration. ..."
"... Being a contrarian was easy and natural for me. In fact, no one should think about entering the intelligence profession without good contrarian instincts. Such instincts would include an innate skepticism, the doubting of conventional wisdom and a willingness to challenge authority, which translates to an ability to tell truth to power. These contrarian instincts are essential to the success of any intelligence organization. As Rogers and Hammerstein would have it, it was "doing what comes naturally!" ..."
"... My book The Failure of Intelligence: The Decline and Fall of the CIA was the first insider account from an intelligence analyst regarding the skewed and politicized assessments of the CIA's Directorate of Intelligence -- the Agency's analytic arm. I also exposed the strategic failure of covert actions that were never intended to be a part of President Harry Truman's CIA ..."
"... The political pliancy of these directors fully compromised the intelligence mission of the CIA, and it was political pliancy that made directors such as Gates and Tenet so attractive to Presidents Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II. ..."
"... In December 1963, less than a month after the assassination of President Kennedy, Truman wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post to document the wrongs of the CIA He concluded that his efforts to "create the quiet intelligence arm of the Presidency" had been subverted by a "sinister" and "mysterious" agency that was conducting far too many clandestine activities in peacetime. I lectured at the Truman Library in the summer of 2014, and found a note in Truman's hand that stated the CIA was not designed to "initiate policy or to act as a spy organization. That was never the intention when it was organized." ..."
"... In The Failure of Intelligence , I documented the CIA's resistance to reform and the corruption in both the analytical and operational directorates. I made a case for starting over at the CIA, not dissimilar from the case made by Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan 25 years ago as a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Not every agency or department of government can be reformed, and it is possible that the intricate web of habits, procedures, and culture places the CIA in the non-reformable category. Once the political culture of an institution such as the CIA has been broken, it is extremely difficult -- if not impossible -- to rebuild or repair it. ..."
The CIA's mission has gone dangerously and lethally astray, argues Melvin A. Goodman, former CIA intelligence analyst.
at the CIA tells the story of the corruption Melvin A. Goodman observed within the intelligence agency and what he did to expose
it. NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake says this book "serves in the public interest as a warning and wake-up call for what's at stake
and why we cannot trust the CIA or the intelligence establishment to do the right thing." Click here to order a copy today by making
a donation to Truthout!
In this excerpt, , former CIA intelligence analyst Melvin A. Goodman ponders the meanings of the words whistleblower, dissident
and contrarian, how they apply to himself and others, and whether the CIA can ever be repaired or rebuilt.
Whistleblowers. Dissidents. Contrarians.
The terms are used synonymously by pundits and the public, and I've been all three at one time or another in order to expose improprieties
and illegalities in the secret government, and to inform the American public of policies that compromise the freedom and security
of US citizens and weaken US standing in the global community.
I have never liked the terms contrarian or dissident. I've always believed that my criticism should be conventional wisdom. The
term whistleblower is more complex because it often raises questions of patriotism or sedition. Chelsea Manning received commutation
from her 35-year prison sentence for revealing so-called secrets that documented the terror and violence of the baseless US war in
Iraq. Members of the Bush administration who launched the invasion of Iraq in 2003 are considered honorable members of our society,
although their acts involved the corruption of intelligence; caused the death of thousands of US soldiers and foreign civilians;
terrorized civilian populations; perpetrated the criminal use of torture and abuse; sanctioned use of secret prisons and extraordinary
rendition; and caused the destabilization of the region that has set the stage for strategic advances by Al Qaeda and ISIS.
Edward Snowden, if he had remained in the United States, would have faced an even longer prison sentence because he revealed the
massive NSA surveillance program that was illegal and immoral, and that violated the Fourth Amendment protection against illegal
seizures and searches. Manning and Snowden admit to breaking US laws, but their actions were never as serious as the law-breaking,
including massive violations of privacy, that they exposed.
The debate over whether Snowden was a traitor is fatuous. As a result of Snowden's revelations, we learned that the National Security
Agency logged domestic phone calls and emails for years, recorded the metadata of correspondence between Americans, and, in some
cases, exploited the content of emails. The case against Private Manning was similarly fatuous. Manning provided evidence of the
US cover-up of torture by our Iraqi allies; a US Army helicopter opening fire on a group of civilians, including two Reuters journalists;
and the use of an air strike to cover up the execution of civilians. Some of these acts were war crimes.
There is no more compelling evidence of the unconscionable behavior of US personnel in Iraq than the callous dialogue between
the crew members of the helicopter regarding the civilian deaths and particularly the firing on those Iraqis who came to recover
the dead bodies of Iraqi civilians. Manning's documents exposed this behavior, but her efforts were ridiculed by former secretary
of defense Robert Gates, who described it as examining war by "looking through a straw."
To make matters worse, American journalists have criticized their colleagues (Julian Assange of WikiLeaks and Glenn Greenwald
[then of The Guardian]) who brought the Snowden-Manning revelations to the attention of the public. David Gregory, then host of the
venerable "Meet the Press" on NBC, asked Greenwald "to the extent that you have aided and abetted Snowden ... why shouldn't you ...
be charged with a crime?"
Jeffrey Toobin, a lawyer who labors for CNN and The New Yorker, called Snowden a "grandiose narcissist
who belongs in prison" and referred to Greenwald's partner, David Miranda, who was detained by British authorities for nine hours
under anti-terror laws, the equivalent of a "drug mule."
The king of calumny is Michael Grunwald, a senior correspondent for Time, who wrote on Twitter that he couldn't "wait to write
a defense of the drone strike that takes out Julian Assange." The New York Times also targeted Assange, although the paper cooperated
with WikiLeaks in 2010 in publishing reams of information from Private Manning's revelations. Of course, if Time or the New York
Times had broken these stories, they would have built new shelves to hold their Pulitzer Prizes.
Their hypocrisy was exposed by David
Carr of the New York Times, who expressed shock at finding Assange and Greenwald "under attack, not just from a government bent on
keeping its secrets, but from friendly fire by fellow journalists."
I didn't reveal abuses as great as those revealed by Manning and Snowden or Daniel Ellsberg, but I do claim status as a whistleblower
because of my revelations before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence during confirmation hearings for Bob Gates, who was
nominated by President George H.W. Bush in 1991 to be director of central intelligence.
According to US law, the term "whistleblower"
applies to anyone who "reasonably believes" he or she is disclosing a violation of law or gross mismanagement, gross waste, or abuse
of authority. My testimony documented for the first time the intentional distortion of intelligence by CIA director William Casey
and Deputy Director Gates in order to serve the agenda of Ronald Reagan and his administration.
Bob Gates was an old friend, but the friendship ended when he routinely distorted intelligence throughout the 1980s as deputy
director for intelligence and deputy director of the CIA In destroying the political culture of the CIA, he created a toxic and corrupt
environment at the Agency, and the Senate Intelligence Committee's report on CIA detention and torture reminds us that the Agency
Being a contrarian was easy and natural for me. In fact, no one should think about entering the intelligence profession without
good contrarian instincts. Such instincts would include an innate skepticism, the doubting of conventional wisdom and a willingness
to challenge authority, which translates to an ability to tell truth to power. These contrarian instincts are essential to the success
of any intelligence organization. As Rogers and Hammerstein would have it, it was "doing what comes naturally!"
My book The Failure of Intelligence: The Decline and Fall of the CIA was the first insider account from an intelligence
analyst regarding the skewed and politicized assessments of the CIA's Directorate of Intelligence -- the Agency's analytic arm. I
also exposed the strategic failure of covert actions that were never intended to be a part of President Harry Truman's CIA
the book for many reasons, including the need to describe the inability of journalists to take into account, let alone understand,
the dangers of politicization and the actions of CIA directors such as Casey, Gates, and more recently Goss and Tenet. The political
pliancy of these directors fully compromised the intelligence mission of the CIA, and it was political pliancy that made directors
such as Gates and Tenet so attractive to Presidents Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II.
Truthout Progressive Pick
"Urgent, timely, and deeply recommended." -- Daniel Ellsberg.
here now to get the book!
For the past quarter century, my testimony and writings have exposed the failure to honor President Truman's purpose in creating
a CIA to provide policymakers with accurate, unbiased accounts of international developments, and have highlighted the CIA's readiness
to cater to the White House. This view is not original with me; in fact, it was President Truman who first acknowledged that the
CIA he created in 1947 had gotten off the tracks under Presidents Dwight D. Eisenhower and John F. Kennedy in the 1950s and early
In December 1963, less than a month after the assassination of President Kennedy, Truman wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post
to document the wrongs of the CIA He concluded that his efforts to "create the quiet intelligence arm of the Presidency" had been
subverted by a "sinister" and "mysterious" agency that was conducting far too many clandestine activities in peacetime. I lectured
at the Truman Library in the summer of 2014, and found a note in Truman's hand that stated the CIA was not designed to "initiate
policy or to act as a spy organization. That was never the intention when it was organized."
In The Failure of Intelligence , I documented the CIA's resistance to reform and the corruption in both the analytical
and operational directorates. I made a case for starting over at the CIA, not dissimilar from the case made by Senator Daniel Patrick
Moynihan 25 years ago as a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Not every agency or department of government can
be reformed, and it is possible that the intricate web of habits, procedures, and culture places the CIA in the non-reformable category.
Once the political culture of an institution such as the CIA has been broken, it is extremely difficult -- if not impossible -- to
rebuild or repair it.
Copyright (2017) by Melvin A. Goodman. Not be reprinted without permission of the publisher, City Lights Books.
Melvin A. Goodman Melvin A. Goodman served
as a senior analyst and Division Chief at the CIA from 1966 to 1990. An expert on US relations with Russia, his writing has appeared
in The New York Times, The Washington Post, Harper's and many others. He is author of six books on US intelligence and international
security. Related Stories
CIA Asked to Release Documents Related to Massacre in El Salvador By Carmen Rodriguez,
CIP Americas Program | Report
CIA Watchdog "Mistakenly" Destroys Its Sole Copy of Senate Torture Report By Sarah Lazare,
AlterNet | News Analysis
Cables Detail Its New Deputy Director's Role in Torture By Raymond Bonner,
"... As I noted in my previous piece-- The FBI Tried and Failed to Entrap Trump --Sater was an active FBI undercover informant. ..."
"... An honest prosecutor would have and should have disclosed this fact. He, Sater, was the one encouraging the Trump team to cozy up to Russia. Mueller does not disclose one single instance of Trump or Cohen or any of the Trump kids calling Sater on the carpet and chewing his ass for not bringing them deals and not opening doors in Russia. Omitting this key fact goes beyond simple disingenuity. It is a conscious lie. ..."
"... The circumstantial evidence indicates that Sater was doing this at the behest of FBI handlers. We do not yet know who they are. ..."
"... We also have the case of Michael Caputo and Roger Stone being approached by a Russian gangster named Henry Greenberg. ..."
"... How does a guy like Vorkretsov/Greenberg, with an extensive criminal record and circumstantial ties to the Russian mob gain entrance into the United States? Very simple answer. He too was an FBI informant : ..."
"... Please take time to read the full dossier at democrat dossier . This is more than an odd coincidence. This is a pattern. The FBI was targeting the Trump campaign and personnel in a deliberate effort to implicate them in wanting to work with Russians. ..."
"... Once again, the Mueller team treats the provocateur -- -i.e., Joseph Mifsud -- -as some simple guy with ties to Russia's political elites. Another egregious lie. Mifsud was not working on behalf of Russia. He was deployed by MI-6. Disobedient Media has been on the forefront of exposing Mifsud's ties to western intelligence in general and the Brits in particular . ..."
"... A number of Twitter users recently observed that Joseph Mifsud had been photographed standing next to Claire Smith of the UK Joint Intelligence Committee at Mifsud’s LINK campus in Rome. Newsmax and Buzzfeed later reported that the professor’s name and biography had been removed from the campus’ website, writing that the mysterious removal took place after Mifsud had served the institution for “years.” ..."
"... WikiLeaks Editor-in-Chief Julian Assange likewise noted the connection between Mifsud and Smith in a Twitter thread, additionally pointing out his connections with Saudi intelligence: “[Mifsud] and Claire Smith of the UK Joint Intelligence Committee and eight-year member of the UK Security Vetting panel both trained Italian security services at the Link University in Rome and appear to both be present in this [photo].” ..."
"... This is not a mere matter of Mueller and his team "failing" to disclose some important facts. If they were operating honestly they should have investigated Mifsud, Greenberg and Sater. But they did not. Two of the three--Sater and Greenber--alleged Russian stooges have ties to the FBI. And Mifsud has been living and working in the belly of the intelligence community. ..."
"... Don't hold your breath .The so called deep state which in reality are our plutocratic oligarchical class that win. Look at the new boss same as the old boss. ..."
"... Look at all the hair triggers that have been laid out with the TRUMP regime since he became POTUS with regards to the ME and the Russian Federation . THe IRGC being labelled a terrorist organization and further more both Dems and Repub are trying to introduce a bill that labels the Russian Federation as a sponsor of terrorism. ..."
"... You just can't make this stuff up. Least we forget replacing the meme of ASSAD HAS TO GO TO MADURRO HAS TO GO. War is a racket and as per usual we the sheeple just fall for it. Ret. Col Wilkerson lays all out at last years Israeli influence conference. ..."
"... The Special Relationship is hopefully entering the divorce stage. None too soon. Great work, Mr. Johnson. ..."
While President Trump is correct to celebrate the Mueller Report’s conclusion that no one on Trump’s side of the ledger attempted
to or succeeded in collaborating or colluding with the Russian Government or Russian spies, there remains a dark cloud behind the
silver lining. And I am not referring to the claims of alleged obstruction of justice. A careful reading of the report reveals
that Mueller has issued findings that are both disingenuous and dishonest. The report is a failed hatchet job. Part of the failure
can be attributed to the amount of material that Attorney General Barr allowed to be released. It appears that Bill Barr's light
editing may have been intended to expose the bias and sloppiness of Mueller and his team.
Let us start with the case of trying to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. If you were to believe that the Steele Dossier accurately
reported Vladimir Putin's attitude towards Trump, then a Trump real estate deal in Moscow was a slam dunk. According to one of Steele's
The Kremlin's cultivation operation on TRUMP also had comprised offering him various lucrative real estate development business
deals in Russia, especially in relation to the ongoing 2018 World Cup soccer tournament.
How ever, so far, for reasons unknown, TRUMP had not taken up any of these.
Then there is reality. The impetus, the encouragement for the Moscow project came from one man--Felix
In the late summer of 2015, the Trump Organization received a new inquiry about pursuing a Trump Tower project in Moscow. In approximately
September 2015, Felix Sater . . . contacted Cohen on behalf of I.C. Expert Investment Company (I.C. Expert), a Russian real-estate
development corporation controlled by Andrei Vladimirovich Rozov.J07 Sater had known Rozov since approximately 2007 and, in 2014,
had served as an agent on behalf of Rozov during Rozov's purchase of a building in New York City.30S Sater later contacted Rozov
and proposed that I.C. Expert pursue a Trump Tower Moscow project in which I.C. Expert would license the name and brand from the
Trump Organization but construct the building on its own. Sater worked on the deal with Rozov and another employee of I.C. Expert.
(see page 69 of the Mueller Report).
To reiterate--if the Steele Dossier was based on truthful intelligence then the Trump organization only had to sit back, stretch
out their hands and seize the moment. Instead, little Felix Sater keeps coming back to the well. In January 2016, according to the
Sater then sent a draft invitation for Cohen to visit Moscow to discuss the Trump Moscow project,along with a note to "[t]ell
me if the letter is good as amended by me or make whatever changes you want and send it back to me."
This produced nothing. No deal, no trip. But Sater persisted:
After a further round
of edits, on January 25, 2016, Sater sent Cohen an invitation -- signed by Andrey Ryabinskiy of the company MHJ -- to travel to
"Moscow for a working visit" about the "prospects of development and the construction business in Russia," "the various land plots
available suited for construction of this enormous Tower," and "the opportunity to co-ordinate a follow up visit to Moscow by
Mr. Donald Trump..
Why was Felix Sater the one repeatedly identified pushing to arrange deals with the Russians and yet did not face any subsequent
charges by the Mueller team? Sater had been working as part of the Trump team since 2003. Why is it that the proposed deals and travel
to Moscow came predominantly from Felix Sater?
Beginning in late 2015, Sater repeatedly tried to arrange for Cohen and candidate Trump, as representatives of the Trump Organization,
to travel to Russia to meet with Russian government officials and possible financing partners. . . .
Into the spring of 2016, Sater and Cohen continued to discuss a trip to Moscow in connection with the Trump Moscow project.
On April 20, 2016, Sater wrote Cohen, " [t)he People wanted to know when you are coming?,,
On May 4, 2016, Sater followed up:
“I had a chat with Moscow. ASSUMING the trip does happen the question is before or after the convention. I said I believe,
but don't know for sure, that's it's probably after the convention. Obviously the pre-meeting trip (you only) can happen anytime
you want but he 2 big guys where [sic) the question. I said I would confirm and revert.”
On May 5, 2016, Sater wrote to Cohen:
“Peskov would like to invite you as his guest to the St. Petersburg Forum which is Russia's Davos it's June 16-19. He wants
to meet there with you and possibly introduce you to either Putin or Medvedev, as they are not sure if 1 or both will be there.
This is perfect. The entire business class of Russia will be there as well.”
On June 14, 2016, Cohen met Sater in the lobby of the Trump Tower in New York and informed him that he would not be traveling
at that time.
As I noted in my previous piece--The
FBI Tried and Failed to Entrap Trump--Sater was an active FBI undercover informant. He had been working with the
FBI since 1998. When he agreed to start working as an undercover informant aka cooperator in December 1998 guess who signed off on
the deal? Andrew Weissman. You can see the
deal here. It was signed 10
An honest prosecutor would have and should have disclosed this fact. He, Sater, was the one encouraging the Trump team to
cozy up to Russia. Mueller does not disclose one single instance of Trump or Cohen or any of the Trump kids calling Sater on the
carpet and chewing his ass for not bringing them deals and not opening doors in Russia. Omitting this key fact goes beyond simple
disingenuity. It is a conscious lie.
The circumstantial evidence indicates that Sater was doing this at the behest of FBI handlers. We do not yet know who they are.
But Sater's behavior and status as an FBI Informant was not an isolated incident. We also have the case of Michael Caputo and
Roger Stone being approached by a Russian gangster named Henry Greenberg. According to
Greenberg's birth name is Gennady Vasilievich Vostretsov, the son of Yekatrina Vostretsova and Vasliy Vostretsov. He later adopted
new names twice as a result of two different marriages and became Gennady V. Arzhanik and later Henry Oknyansky. Henry Greenberg
is not a legal alias, but he uses it quite commonly in recent years.
But you would not know this from reading the Mueller report. Mr. Disingenuous strikes again:
In the spring of 2016, Trump Campaign advisor Michael Caputo learned through a Florida-based Russian business partner that another
Florida-based Russian, Henry Oknyansky (who also went by the name Henry Greenberg), claimed to have information pertaining to
Hillary Clinton . Caputo notified Roger Stone and brokered communication between Stone and Oknyansky.
How does a guy like Vorkretsov/Greenberg, with an extensive criminal record and circumstantial ties to the Russian mob gain entrance
into the United States? Very simple answer. He too
was an FBI informant:
Oknyansky and Stone set
up a May 2016 in-person meeting. 260 Oknyansky was accompanied to the meeting by Alexei Rasin, a Ukrainian associate involved
in Florida real estate. At the meeting, Rasin offered to sell Stone derogatory information on Clinton that Rasin claimed to have
obtained while working for Clinton. Rasin claimed to possess financial statements demonstrating Clinton's involvement in money
laundering with Rasin's companies. According to Oknyansky, Stone asked if the amounts in question totaled millions of dollars
but was told it was closer to hundreds of thousands. Stone refused the offer, stating that Trump would not pay for opposition
In an affidavit, Vostretsov explained to an immigration judge he worked for the FBI for 17 years throughout the world, including
in the US, Iran and North Korea. He explained in the same paperwork the FBI granted him several temporary visas to visit the US in
exchange for information about criminal activities.
Please take time to read the full dossier at
democrat dossier. This is more than
an odd coincidence. This is a pattern. The FBI was targeting the Trump campaign and personnel in a deliberate effort to implicate
them in wanting to work with Russians.
And there is more. George Papodopoulus was entrapped by individuals linked to British MI-6 and the CIA with offers to provide
meetings with Russians and Putin. The Mueller account is a lie:
In late April 2016, Papadopoulos was told by London-based professor Joseph Mifsud, immediately after Mifsud 's return from a trip
to Moscow, that the Russian government had obtained "dirt" on candidate Clinton in the form of thousands of emails. One week later,
on May 6, 2016, Papadopoulos suggested to a representative of a foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications
from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information that would be damaging
to candidate Clinton.
Papadopoulos shared information about Russian "dirt " with people outside of the Campaign, and the Office
investigated whether he also provided it to a Campaign official. Papadopoulos and the Campaign officials with whom he interacted
told the Office that they did · not recall that Papadopoulos passed them the information. Throughout the relevant period of time
and for several months thereafter, Papadopoulos worked with Mifsud and two Russian nationals to arrange a meeting between the
Campaign and the Russian government. That meeting never came to pass.
Once again, the Mueller team treats the provocateur -- -i.e., Joseph Mifsud -- -as some simple guy with ties to Russia's political
elites. Another egregious lie. Mifsud was not working on behalf of Russia. He was deployed by MI-6. Disobedient Media has been on
the forefront of exposing Mifsud's ties to
western intelligence in general and the Brits in particular.
Mifsud’s alleged links to Russian intelligence are summarily debunked by his close working relationship
with Claire Smith, a major figure in the upper echelons of British intelligence. A number of Twitter users recently observed
that Joseph Mifsud had been photographed standing next to Claire Smith of the UK Joint Intelligence Committee at Mifsud’s LINK campus
in Rome. Newsmax and Buzzfeed later reported that the professor’s name and biography had been removed from the campus’ website, writing
that the mysterious removal took place after Mifsud had served the institution for “years.”
WikiLeaks Editor-in-Chief Julian Assange likewise noted the connection between Mifsud and Smith
in a Twitter thread, additionally pointing out his connections with Saudi intelligence: “[Mifsud] and Claire Smith of the UK Joint
Intelligence Committee and eight-year member of the UK Security Vetting panel both trained Italian security services at the Link
University in Rome and appear to both be present in this [photo].”
The photograph in question originated on Geodiplomatics.com, where it specified that Joseph Mifsud
is indeed standing next to Claire Smith, who was attending a: “…Training program on International Security which was organised by
Link Campus University and London Academy of Diplomacy.” The event is listed as taking place in October, 2012. This is highly significant
for a number of reasons.
This is not a mere matter of Mueller and his team "failing" to disclose some important facts. If they were operating
honestly they should have investigated Mifsud, Greenberg and Sater. But they did not. Two of the three--Sater and Greenber--alleged
Russian stooges have ties to the FBI. And Mifsud has been living and working in the belly of the intelligence community.
When you put these facts together it is clear that there is real meat on the bone for Barr's upcoming investigation of the "spying"
that was being done on the Trump campaign by law enforcement and intelligence. These facts must become a part of the public consciousness.
The foreign country that worked feverishly to meddle in the 2016 Presidential election and the subsequent rule of Donald Trump is
the United Kingdom. Russia is the patsy.
turcopolier, 20 April 2019 at 10:44 PM
IMO the FBI leadership, Clapper, Brennan and his flunkies were working with the Brits at some senior level of their IO apparatus
to screw Trump. Mueller's testimony before the Congress should be revelatory of his true position.
falcemartello, 20 April 2019 at 11:28 PM
Don't hold your breath .The so called deep state which in reality are our plutocratic oligarchical class that win. Look
at the new boss same as the old boss.
It was obvious from way back in June 2016 when most of the fabricated /novella known as the Steele Dossier was floating around
and the role Fusion GPS played in the Clinton POTUS machine. There is a lot out there but as per usual smokey mirrors and deception.
I live you with this one thought.
Look at all the hair triggers that have been laid out with the TRUMP regime since he became POTUS with regards to the ME
and the Russian Federation . THe IRGC being labelled a terrorist organization and further more both Dems and Repub are trying
to introduce a bill that labels the Russian Federation as a sponsor of terrorism.
You just can't make this stuff up. Least we forget replacing the meme of ASSAD HAS TO GO TO MADURRO HAS TO GO. War is a
racket and as per usual we the sheeple just fall for it. Ret. Col Wilkerson lays all out at last years Israeli influence
The Special Relationship is hopefully entering the divorce stage. None too soon. Great work, Mr. Johnson.
Have you ever noticed how whenever someone inconveniences the dominant western power
structure, the entire political/media class rapidly becomes very, very interested in letting us
know how evil and disgusting that person is? It's true of the leader of every nation which
refuses to allow itself to be absorbed into the blob of the US-centralized power alliance, it's
true of anti-establishment political candidates, and it's true of WikiLeaks founder Julian
Corrupt and unaccountable power uses its
media influence to smear Assange because, as far as the interests of corrupt and
unaccountable power are concerned, killing his reputation is as good as killing him. If
everyone can be paced into viewing him with hatred and revulsion, they'll be far less likely to
take WikiLeaks publications seriously, and they'll be far more likely to consent to Assange's
establishing a precedent for the future prosecution of leak-publishing journalists around
the world. Someone can be speaking 100 percent truth to you, but if you're suspicious of him
you won't believe anything he's saying. If they can manufacture that suspicion with total or
near-total credence, then as far as our rulers are concerned it's as good as putting a bullet
in his head.
Those of us who value truth and light need to fight this smear campaign in order to keep our
fellow man from signing off on a major leap in the direction of Orwellian dystopia, and a big
part of that means being able to argue against those smears and disinformation wherever they
appear. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any kind of centralized source of information
which comprehensively debunks all the smears in a thorough and engaging way, so with the help
of hundreds of
tips from my
readers and social media followers
I'm going to attempt to make one here. What follows is my attempt at creating a tool kit people
can use to fight against Assange smears wherever they encounter them, by refuting the
disinformation with truth and solid argumentation.
This article is an ongoing project which will be updated regularly where it appears on
Medium and caitlinjohnstone.com as new information comes in and new smears spring up in need of
And there is more. George Papodopoulus was entrapped by individuals linked to British MI-6
and the CIA with offers to provide meetings with Russians and Putin. The Mueller account is a
In late April 2016, Papadopoulos was told by London-based professor Joseph Mifsud,
immediately after Mifsud 's return from a trip to Moscow, that the Russian government had
obtained "dirt" on candidate Clinton in the form of thousands of emails. One week later, on
May 6, 2016, Papadopoulos suggested to a representative of a foreign government that the
Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the
Campaign through the anonymous release of information that would be damaging to candidate
Papadopoulos shared information about Russian "dirt " with people outside of the Campaign,
and the Office investigated whether he also provided it to a Campaign official. Papadopoulos
and the Campaign officials with whom he interacted told the Office that they did · not
recall that Papadopoulos passed them the information. Throughout the relevant period of time
and for several months thereafter, Papadopoulos worked with Mifsud and two Russian nationals
to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government. That meeting never came
Once again, the Mueller team treats the provocateur -- -i.e., Joseph Mifsud -- -as some
simple guy with ties to Russia's political elites. Another egregious lie. Mifsud was not
working on behalf of Russia. He was deployed by MI-6. Disobedient Media has been on the
forefront of exposing Mifsud's ties to
western intelligence in general and the Brits in particular .
Mifsud’s alleged links to Russian intelligence are summarily debunked by his close
working relationship with Claire Smith, a major figure in the upper echelons of British
intelligence. A number of Twitter users recently observed that Joseph Mifsud had been
photographed standing next to Claire Smith of the UK Joint Intelligence Committee at
Mifsud’s LINK campus in Rome. Newsmax and Buzzfeed later reported that the
professor’s name and biography had been removed from the campus’ website, writing
that the mysterious removal took place after Mifsud had served the institution for
WikiLeaks Editor-in-Chief Julian Assange likewise noted the connection between Mifsud and
Smith in a Twitter thread, additionally pointing out his connections with Saudi intelligence:
“[Mifsud] and Claire Smith of the UK Joint Intelligence Committee and eight-year member
of the UK Security Vetting panel both trained Italian security services at the Link University
in Rome and appear to both be present in this [photo].”
The photograph in question originated on Geodiplomatics.com, where it specified that Joseph
Mifsud is indeed standing next to Claire Smith, who was attending a: “…Training
program on International Security which was organised by Link Campus University and London
Academy of Diplomacy.” The event is listed as taking place in October, 2012. This is
highly significant for a number of reasons.
This is not a mere matter of Mueller and his team "failing" to disclose some important
facts. If they were operating honestly they should have investigated Mifsud, Greenberg and
Sater. But they did not. Two of the three -- Sater and Greenber -- alleged Russian stooges have
ties to the FBI. And Mifsud has been living and working in the belly of the intelligence
GREG WILPERT: Yeah. I mean, I think it's also important to note that the Internet
Research Agency only spent, according to the report itself, only spent $100,000, actually, on
their activity in terms of buying advertising in Facebook and Twitter.
And that's really absolutely nothing compared to what the campaigns more generally spend in
those areas in terms of advertising.
And so the idea that they somehow influence the election just based on social media seems
mind boggling to believe...
On CNN Tuesday evening, reporter Dana Bash responded to this
in the day's New York Times alleging that Trump asked former FBI director James Comey to end investigations into former national
security advisor Mike Flynn by quipping that the "deep state" -- intelligence agencies and the DoD -- "know how t get back" at
people who cross them, "even if you're the president of the United States."
DANA BASH, CNN: So explosive. So incredibly serious. The Times report also says that James Comey created similar memos after the
other meetings that he had with the president. So this could be just the tip of the iceberg. Maybe the most explosive, but it's very
clear that James Comey wanted to get out there that this happened, created this paper trail real time, contemporaneously rather,
in order to protect himself from exactly what happened last week, him being fired, him being blamed. You know, wanting to know that
he has sort of the information at his disposal if, in fact, this happened...
If you just take a step back, Wolf, just in the past 24 hours, right or wrong, what this president has done, his first 100 plus
days, even before he came into office is pick fights with the intelligence community and now the law enforcement community. Particularly
the way, never mind he fired James Comey, but the way in which he did it, not giving him the respect of actually telling him in person
or at least not having him find out from cable news.
So we know that they talk about the deep state -- well these are communities that have a lot of loyalty within -- and know how
to get back, even if you're the president of the United States.
And the fact is that when the intelligence community found out about the conversation that the president had with the Russians,
talking about classified information, we don't know all the details.
We're told that it wasn't as bad as it might have seemed initially, that's what the White House sources are saying, but still,
the intelligence community leaked that out. Now we know that the FBI director was keeping notes on many things. But the fact that
this is the first one that he made clear and made public.
It's so incredibly explosive, as Jeff said, is the clearest most dangerous sign yet of potential obstruction of justice. Makes
you think, what else is going to happen? And it's very hard for Republicans who have in the past 24 hours been more aggressively
critical of the president begging for a crisis-free day or crisis-free hour, very hard for them not to take this incredibly seriously.
"... Alex Carey explains is his excellent book "Taking the Risk out of Democracy" that the remarkable susceptibility of the American people to propaganda has to do with the philosophical tradition of pragmatism. Famous scholars like William James and John Dewey said things like: "What is true is that what is useful in our lives" and "Believing something helps to make that thing become true". So you want to believe because you think it serves your purposes. ..."
"... This whole Russiagate is a sort of orgy of pragmatism. This could not happen in any other country, I'm sure. The only bright lining is that apparently large parts of the US population do not care one whit about Russiagate. The thing only has traction among the educated classes. But still! Amazing to see how so many evidently smart people mislead themselves into believing this shoddy story or at least taking it way too serious. ..."
Paul Janssen •
11 hours ago ,
My God you Americans are so strange! (I'm from the Netherlands)
Alex Carey explains is his excellent book "Taking the Risk out of Democracy" that the remarkable susceptibility of the American
people to propaganda has to do with the philosophical tradition of pragmatism. Famous scholars like William James and John Dewey
said things like: "What is true is that what is useful in our lives" and "Believing something helps to make that thing become
true". So you want to believe because you think it serves your purposes.
Betrand Russell considered this attitude to represent
a kind of madness. Truth is the objective correspondence to the facts, was his position.
This whole Russiagate is a sort of orgy
of pragmatism. This could not happen in any other country, I'm sure. The only bright lining is that apparently large parts of
the US population do not care one whit about Russiagate. The thing only has traction among the educated classes. But still! Amazing
to see how so many evidently smart people mislead themselves into believing this shoddy story or at least taking it way too serious.
As to the title you gave these two items: "Will the Mueller Report Help Defeat Trump in 2020?" Of course not ! TO THE CONTRARY!
Sad that the Real News also has gone under in this intellectual morass. You really should have kept on Aaron Maté.
"... It is quite distressing that in may so called “progessive” or “left liberal” – self designated of course – circles in the USA and the UK such a statement will lead to your being labelled a Russian Troll or the suggestion you are being on Putin’s payrol ..."
"... “…In the era of weapons of mass destruction, not only nuclear, but primarily nuclear, ever more sophisticated, the Russians now have a new generation of nuclear weapons -- Putin announced them on March 1, they were dismissed here, but they’re real -- that can elude any missile defense. .. ..."
"... Russia has now thwarted us; they now have missile defense-evading nuclear weapons from submarines, to aircraft, to missiles. And Putin has said, ‘It’s time to negotiate an end to this new arms race,’ and he’s 100 percent right. ..."
"... So when I heard Trump say, in 2016, we have to cooperate with Russia, I had already become convinced… ..."
"... When I see the right-of-center DNC supporters saying, “Our democracy has been attacked,” I an reminded of the interview Hermann Goering gave while he was waiting to be executed. ..."
"... Perhaps the assumption of Russia meddling in our election is a simple case of projection. As has been documented, the USA has frequently meddled in other countries’ elections or election outcomes (Iran, Russia, Chile, Central America). ..."
"... To paraphrase the late Leona Helmsley, “Democracy is for little people”, not for the meddling-in-foreign-democracies policymakers of the Boston-Washington corridor. ..."
"... We live in a multi-polar world and if Washington can’t get used to it, we are the ones who may pay for their willful stubborn blindness, their inability to come to terms with a perfectly obvious developing reality. ..."
"... The neocons have not had a new idea in 30 years. I continue to be baffled by their obsession with Iran. Iran is a fact; the enmity goes back to our support for the overthrow of Mossadegh in 1953 and only made worse by our support of the Shah as our-guy-in-Tehran. ..."
"... The USA is in disarray internally and in its approach to the rest of the world. ..."
flora , ,
April 19, 2019 at 10:38 am
The DNC had the biggest influence on the 2016 outcome; they insisted on running a disliked candidate who was a terrible campaigner
so disliked the DNC cleared the field for her ahead of time (got Biden and others to not declare in 2016) and had to club dissenters
in their own party to make sure she got the nomination. imo. But sure, blame "those guys over there". That's the ultimate "the
dog ate my homework" excuse. meh.
Susan the other` ,
April 19, 2019 at 10:43 am
Good analysis. This even makes the insanity of “Russiagate” seem strategic. (But as overwrought as saying ‘give us liberty
or give us death’. The solution to everything is somewhere in the middle.) We know that such dedicated souls as the very fatuous
Mr. Brennan cooked it all up and pretended it was because Trump was “treasonous”.
Brennan in his dotage might actually be thinking that.
I’ve always thought that Putin, like Yeltsin, was pro West. Possibly an atlanticist. Tho’ being as chauvinistic as an atlanticist